The Birth of Super Pimp Ch. 08

Story Info
Super Pimp Finishes Off the Hidden Five.
3.4k words
4.6
19.6k
27
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

DC smiled as he looked out of his top floor office. Things had gone perfectly according to his master plan. The police who patrolled Sassy Street were all in his pocket, the judge who had jurisdiction was now a coke sorting sex crazed puppet who would do anything DC's bitch Tiffany would ask him to do, he owned the entire street, it had been completely renovated, it was now "THE" place to party, the city councilwoman who represented this district was his brainwashed slave (who he would be replacing shortly with someone much more to his liking), the zoning board was completely under his thumb, his white slavery ring had become one of the best in the nation in less than 40 days, and he OWNED four of the five super heroes of the group "The Hidden Five".

"Guess we need to call it the Hidden One." DC said with smile as he looked down at Trixie Glitter the Super Hooker. She had been the Platinum Angel, one of the most well-known of the Hidden Five and secretly Ms. Trisha Platt, CEO and owner of the Platinum Corporation, which he had worked for prior to his becoming Super Pimp. Now, she was the greatest Hooker the world had ever seen. A simple blowjob was worth at least $1000, a full night with anything goes was $25,000. DC didn't have her work a brothel either, she was a straight streetwalker who thrived on strutting her fine ass up and down the street. DC never tired of seeing rich men hand over wads of hundreds for her to climb into their cars for a quickie. The fact that the word was now out who Trixie Glitter was, or had been the Platinum Angel, made her very high demand. So much that DC had actually had to put a limit on repeat customers so she could make the rounds and get more customers. Anyone who fucked her was coming back to Sassy Street, and while Trixie may not be available there were plenty of others who were worth every cent.

Across the 4 way intersection, DC looked at the 3 story Strip Club called "The Hall of Pleasure". The top VIP level was a huge open stage with glass walls so everyone could see the dancers perform. The windows would clear up and then turn reflective at random times to tease the street traffic. Traffic accidents were now a daily occurrence in the intersection, especially when Sparkle danced. Sparkle the Super Stripper was formerly Shimmer another Hidden Five member. DC had transformed her and now her lap dances were things of legend. She could hypnotize any man, and nearly every woman by her dancing and a lap dance with her was $1000, more if you wanted the happy ending. Shimmer was performing to a packed house and DC could almost smell the lust in his office from across the street.

On the corner a short flash of pink caught his attention. Bunny the Super Showgirl, formerly The Dragon, was using her magic to get a customer. The pink rhinestone tube dress wearing hooker had waved her wand over a woman who was walking with her boyfriend or husband. That woman was now transformed into what appeared to be a saucy redhead who was stripping out of her normal clothes. Bunny waved her wand over her rhinestone encrusted top hat and her bunny ears stood straight up. The now naked redhead giggled and pulled out a white latex nurse outfit and high heeled shoes. She squirmed into them, and Bunny tapped her on the head again and her hair instantly curled into a nice tight bun, her face got a slut makeover and she and Bunny linked arms with the obviously very happy man and led him off to a very nice B and B which was really a very upscale hooker hotel. Bunny would pocket the money and the woman would revert to normal with no memory other than she had a great time on Sassy Street and a desire to go again. In many ways Bunny was more popular that Sparkle or Trixie in that she would turn a guy's wife or girlfriend into any type of whore for them for $1000 a night, not including room. She was, aside from Trixie, in the most demand.

DC didn't bother looking for Lady Midnight, formerly Lady Light, his latest acquisition. The black-Japanese mixed tattoo covered hottie was the Super Dominatrix, and she didn't strut the streets looking to sell her body. She worked in the Shadow Club just down the street. A Victoria style townhouse front, this rather exclusive club catered to those into S and M, and various other fetishes. Lady Midnight was true to her name and her time, also $1000 an hour was booked solid for the next month.

DC sighed at how well his little super sluts did as part of his stable. They all worked from noon to dawn the next day and usually only got 4 or 5 hours of sleep. Thanks to their super powers, strength and endurance they didn't need much sleep and could recharge quickly. They each got 1 hour of work out and 1 hour of spa treatment a day as well to keep them in perfect shape. His other hookers at best could do 12 hour shifts, but he didn't waste the time grinding them down. He had enough hot sluts to have 24/7 coverage on Sassy Street. His newest or oldest worked the 4am to noon, and then had even splits on the noon to 8pm, 8pm to 4am with his other whores. He had cops, college and high school students, teachers, bank officers, house wives, trophy wives, cheerleaders, models, personal trainers, you name it, working for him. If you were hot, you ended up on DC's list. And after he fucked you, slapped you, spritzed you, injected you, entranced you, or whipped you, you were willingly his bitch.

Forever.

With college just staring up after Spring Break, the number of recruits had jumped up. DC was actually having to go slow in recruiting as he wanted to be sure he didn't overdo it. His white slavery ring was making him money hand over fist. Not only was his quality impossible to beat, but the product was obedient and willing to do anything they were told happily and with no hesitation. No drugs, threats of violence, or force needed, just a happy obedient slave ready to serve whomever bought her.

DC was really enjoying the life. And he was about to finish off the only thing that could cause him a problem.

Cyber-Girl.

Cyber Girl was the last of the Hidden Five. DC had of course checked her out thoroughly, both in the Platinum Corporation's hidden support system for the Hidden Five and from her former teammates. While he didn't have a name, he did have a pretty good idea about Cyber Girl's profession. DC was certain that given the times of her work and her assistance to the city and the dates, Cyber Girl was a student at the Center City University. He was pretty sure she was either a senior or a first year grad student and involved in high tech research. He knew that a lot of her power came from very advanced cybernetics that had linked to her body and mind and had given her great abilities with computers, speed, strength, agility, and so on. While not super strong like Lady Light had been, she was near to Platinum Angel, just as fast and had several other gadgets to use.

Being a genius himself, and having a super AI computer at his disposal and several other noted scientists now in his pocket (knowingly or not due to his control of the Platinum Corporation), he had devised a brilliant plan to bring her down. It was already in progress and he was fully looking forward to the results.

Cyber Girl was, given her powers and focus a renowned hacker. DC had set up a trap for her that was brilliant and that she had already tripped.

"Cyber Girl should be coming by shortly. Once she is in the bag, the Hidden Five are finished and we can finish off any remaining issues or problems. Not that I really see any." DC said out loud.

With loud smack sound, Tiffany popped her mouth off his dick. "Awesome sugar doll! Five Super Whores at your command, you truly will be the greatest pimp in history!" she said with a big smile and then gave his 14 inch dick a nice long lick from the balls to the tip. "We got time for you to fuck my brains into mush for a bit?"

"Nope. I need to be sure I'm ready when she gets here in case my set up didn't work." DC replied as he zipped up his pants.

"You don't need to worry about that baby. You are way too smart to fuck up something like this." Tiffany replied as she stood up and tugged her gold bustier up and over her lovely fake tits. She fixed her makeup and then strutted over to the bar and poured herself and DC a drink of expensive wine.

DC smiled at Tiffany. She was 18 and she had quickly evolved into his right hand bitch. He had used his "Senior Ho" injection on her and she had taken to it VERY well. DC had his pet head shrinker examine her and she had concluded that her type A personality, her extreme good looks, her powerful mother's influence, and some secret desires to be in charge had been massively impacted by the serum and had produced a perfect madam. With some experience and instruction, she would be nearly DC equal in terms of running and controlling bitches and customers. DC was more than happy to provide it. Tiffany was already one of his highest paid hookers ($750 an hour) and was second only to Trixie Glitter. She also had quite the ability to use DC's John formulas and had a great eye for customers, namely the ones she could blackmail the fuck out of or use to get their wives or daughters recruited. Along with her clique of Sasha, Amber, Paris (her mom, now a brain-fried streetwalker who thought she was an 18 year old high school dropout), and Dr. Jones (formerly a brilliant psychologist who he had corrupted while going after Lady Light), she controlled the hottest group of Whores on Sassy Street and answered only to DC.

DC had some major plans for Tiffy. With his resources, he could make her an even more powerful madam. But he had some tests for her first. And she could wait a bit, Cyber-girl was the main focus for now.

DC took his wine from his loyal bitch and they looked down on the street. Tiffany giggled as she watched Amber blow some smoke from her drugged cigarette into the faces of two guys who were walking by and after some head-shaking, she took them by the arms and led them into a hooker hotel. She then smiled as her mom, strutting her fine Hispanic ass, pulled over a car and then hopped in for a quick blowjob. "Way to go mom! Take him to heaven and back down!" she said with a smile as she sipped her wine.

"And right on time..."DC said as he watched a silver-colored motorcycle quickly weave through traffic and smash through the door of the store on the ground floor. His office was on the sixth floor, the bottom two levels were an expensive sex shop with some of Paris' new slut fashions. The 3 through 5th floors were a combination of private suites for some of his special whores, and business fronts that handled the "legit" part of his empire. The top floor was his custom made office that took up the whole floor. It had a large hot tub, a huge bed, a full bar, stripper poles, various furniture for use in lounging around and having sex on, a large oak desk, and a stage for dancers.

DC's instructions had been clear. Cyber-girl's attack didn't leave much to the imagination. DC simply shrugged and sat at his desk as his security systems crashed. He saw Cyber-girl knock several of his guards flat and tossed one out the third story window as she worked her way up.

DC nearly laughed when he looked out on the street. Her attack wasn't even attracting attention. Any onlooker who had been watching had been quickly approached by one of his hookers and had been distracted quickly, either by being "Johned" (hit with one of his formulas or serums that turned men into sex crazed animals) or by the offers of discounted sex. A police patrol had shown up and simply swept up the broken glass and pulled the guard into the alley and then drove off. In short, he had such control that no one even batted an eye.

With a "ding" DC turned around to look at Cyber-girl storm into the room holding a thug by the throat. He weakly pointed to DC and then passed out. Cyber-girl dropped him on the floor and kicked him into the elevator.

Tiffany snickered and strutted over to the bar where she sat down with a look of expectation while she poured another glass of wine.

"DC. The Super Pimp. I am going to rip your testicles off, smash your spine into jelly and then visit you every day in the intensive care ward so you can see the woman who crushed you and saved this city." Cyber-girl said with an absolute deadpan.

"Ooooooooooookay. That sounds like quite a tall order actually. How exactly do you intend to do that?" DC said as he stood up and buttoned his suit jacket.

"I am going to walk over there and use my bare hands." Cyber Girl said and started towards him. DC held back a smile. After two steps Cyber-girl's stalking had morphed into a slow, sexy strut. Her face slowly changed from a picture of utter fury to one of a sexy "You looking for a good time?" with a slutty smile. Her hands had unclenched and one had come to rest on her nice hip while the other had come up to face and her index finger was now being chewed on.

Cyber-girl was very nice on the eyes. She had a very toned body, about 32DD tits, a nice tight ass and bright red hair. Her costume was a skin tight grey body suit with a visor over her eyes and several obvious cybernetic attachments. DC knew that actually parts of her body were cybernetic as well which had made his trap both beautiful and perfect. Especially the linkage of a large hard drive to her brain.

Cyber-girl reached DC and said "You worthless pimp. I am now going to rip out your spin and make you change the others back." And then she strutted around DC and bent over his desk. She reached down and ripped open her crotch area, spread her legs and arched her back.

DC smiled. "You are, are you? Care to explain why you are bent over my desk and ready to get fucked in the ass by me?"

Cyber-girl looked back at DC with a "come hither" look and replied in a sexy slow voice. "You bastard. What is happening to me? I can't control anything but my words. I can't even sound mad. What the fuck have you done to me?" she said as she wiggled her ass.

DC unzipped and simply shoved his cock right into her ass. Cyber-girl arched and moaned. "You bastard. You are raping me. You are giving it to me in the ass. Fuckkkkkkkkkk."

DC grunted. Cyber-girl was nice and tight and her re-designed "enhancements" were really making her ass fun to be in. "Easy. I hacked you. I set up a fake system for you to hack into. Since you could hack anything and figure out what was going on rather than try to keep you out, I gave you something to invite you in. While you thought you were being clever the data you downloaded was a special computer/biological virus of my own design. Being a genius in genetics and having the world's great AI gave me exactly what I needed. A virus that was biological in origin that would infect you biologically and then attack you electronically. We watched you plug into our closed system here on Sassy Street and we had loaded up the virus. We pumped it into the air around the various ports and you simply breathed it all in. The virus used your body to replicate and then it invaded your hard drive through the link between it and your brain. It then replicated, took over your hard drive and then was fed back to your body. I have literally hacked your brain and you are seeing the effects."

DC grunted one last time and Cyber-girl squealed in pleasure. DC took her by the arm and led her over to the wall. A large angled operating table slid out and DC strapped her to it. He ripped off all her clothes and then entered a code.

A large needle with a silver fluid was inserted into Cyber-girl's neck. DC told her "This is a special mixture of nano-computers. They will absorb all your cybernetics and retool them to my specifications. You brain will be completely destroyed and you will no longer be human but a sex bot programmed to be any man's ultimate sex fantasy. Good bye Cyber-girl."

"You bastard, I will get you for this." Cyber-girl replied in a sexy voice as the needle injected her.

DC watched as the fluid went into her neck. Nothing happened at first, but then Cyber-girl's eyes blinked and when they opened they looked like black and white static. A few seconds later DC noticed silver colored fluid beginning to seep out of her skin in various locations. She was soon covered in it completely. She stayed that way for a few minutes and then the fluid retracted back exposing her fully.

The restraints popped open and Cyber-girl sat up and got off the table facing DC.

"SEXBOT 1 REPORTING. THIS UNIT'S FUNCTION IS TO SERVE DC THE SUPER PIMP AND OBEY ALL HIS COMMANDS. I EXIST TO PROVIDE PLEASURE AND FULLFILL MALE OR FEMALE FANTASIES FOR MONEY." She stated in a robotic tone.

"Cyber-girl? Are you in there Cyber-Girl?" DC said with a knowing grin.

"THE HUMAN KNOWN AS CYBER GIRL NO LONGER EXISTS. SHE HAS BEEN OVERWRITTEN. THIS UNIT IS SEXBOT 1."

DC smiled and Tiffany clapped. DC said "Very well SEXBOT 1. Your user name is CINDI the Super Sextoy. Remodel your body to have 36EE tits, tight ass, hourglass body. Red hair remains, silver bikini top and bottom and silver spiked heels shoes, 6 inches. This is your default mode. Unless you are being utilized by a john, this is your form. Understood?"

"CINDI UNDERSTANDS THE COMMANDS, UPDATING NOW." CINDI's body seemed to remold itself and took on the exact appearance DC had commanded.

"And that, is that." DC said with a truly EVIL smile.

"Baby, you are IT! You now RULE Center City! The Hidden Five are your whores, all of them!" Tiffany said with an obviously excited voice as she licked DC ear and started to grind on him.

"That is correct, bitch. I do!" DC said as his kissed his head whore hard on the lips. "But I don't own the Hidden Five. I own the Sassy Five! The super hooker group dedicated to vice, sex, sleaze, and prostitution."

DC shoved Tiffany away and said "CINDI, come here. Upload cock sucking program and utilize on your master."

"AFFIRMATIVE. COMMENSING COCKSUCKING NOW." CINDI replied in her robotic tone and proceeded to give DC one of the most amazing blowjobs he had ever had. He nearly passed out and when he pulled his cock out of CINDI's mouth it was clean as if it had just been washed and CINDI had swallowed every drop with no issues.

"Damn, I do believe this here Super Sextoy is going to be one hell of a money maker." DC said.

He walked over to the window as Tiffany ordered CINDI to lick her pussy and looked out on his street.

"All mine. Nothing can stop me. Just a couple of minor details and then I can sit back and enjoy being the greatest pimp in history. Tell me Tiffany, how is your homework coming along?" DC said with a smile as he looked down on his city.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers