The Birthday

Story Info
He gets her as present at another's birthday party.
1.7k words
4.03
22.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doones
doones
1 Followers

You knew how much I had been dreading this evening's party, so you did everything with me all day long. We did a little cleaning, and then showered together, softly scrubbing and massaging each other clean.

We hopped in my Jeep, and headed off to the Mall to do a few last-minute present pickups. The driving was rough, only made worse by the light snow that fell the whole time we were out.

We rushed in, laughing at the long faces around us, full of the holiday stress, errrr spirit. We found all the last few gifts we needed, and bolted out of there as fast as we could.

By the time we got home, it was time to head over to my step-father's 50th birthday party. You made me wait downstairs while you dashed back upstairs to change for the party. I kept calling up to you that you didn't have to wear anything special, but you ignored me the whole time.

As I saw your feet and legs appear on the stairs, I smiled, seeing your outfit. The tight hip hugger jeans always do wonderful things to me. I love it when you do that false modesty thing, and cover up a tight belly shirt with a looser fitting button down, tied at the bottom.

I can see the light dance off your navel stud, my personal favourite, the simple silver bar. I could see the silver chain on your neck and the simple silver hoop earrings to match. As you came and sat on my lap, I caught the faint whiff of your Obsession, and saw the light red lipstick that graced your full lips.

I smiled up at you, and gave you a short, tender kiss.

You stand up, take my hand and lead me out the door, knowing that it's time to go. We hop in the Jeep, and chat about the upcoming night, and all the people that will be there. I'm a little nervous, since this is the first time I'm taking you to meet my family. Not because of you, but rather more worried that they'll launch into their regular mocking session, and that you won't like them.

As we arrive at my mother's door, you note the tasteful decorations, and wonder about all my "Christmas Nazi" comments, laughing softly and nibbling on my ear. At that moment, my step-father pulls the door open. He sees you with my ear in your mouth, nibbling gently on it, and turns a little red.

As he takes your coat, he can't help but notice how dazzling you are. The firmness of your cute ass, the tone of your arms, and your flat, sexy tummy. He looks over to me, and gives me an approving wink. I smile and say "yup, I know. She's a babe," with a laugh.

You hit me playfully, and we go in and meet the other guests. Many of my parent's friends are there, along with some of my stepfather's relatives. The men keep on looking over at you, stealing glances that they think are hidden, but both of us see most of them.

Each time that I think we're alone, someone manages to sneak in, and catch us in a deep kiss, or with your hand rubbing me through my jeans, or, once, with me sliding my hand down the front of your pants. We both laugh it off, and go back to join the crowd. The wine, the looks and how you are charming everyone there are combining to really turn me on. You notice my stiff cock almost screaming to be released from its denim prison.

I come over to you, through the crowd, and just smile and take your hand. I lead you around the corner, and start giving you the tour of mom's 130 year old victorian home.

The whole time I'm showing you around, you're tickling the back of my neck, driving me totally wild with need of you. Finally, in what used to be my bedroom, I pin you against the wall, and lock my lips over yours. Our tongues dart around each other's mouth, tasting, probing, feeling each other.

My hands drift down the front of your body, feeling your nipple getting hard under the layers of clothes you're wearing. I pull the knot out of your shirt, and open it, seeing your breasts standing out, perky and firm. I can't resist, and drop my tongue down, caressing the nipple through your singlet. I hear the soft moan escape your lips as you run your fingers through my hair.

Your hand slides down my back, tickling lightly through my rugby shirt, finally resting on my ass. You pinch it playfully, heightening my arousal.

I stand up straight, letting my tongue slide over your neck, up to your earlobe. I tease your ear with my tongue, just caressing your skin, feeling the goosebumps rise. I whisper into your ear, "I must have you now, my dear."

Your soft hiss of approval is all I need. I move my hand down your arm, feeling the strength in it, and end up with my fingers pressing on your clit through your jeans. I rub you for a moment, while my lips lock over yours, kissing you deeply.

My fingers dance up to the button of your jeans, pulling them apart, and slowly push them down. I moan lightly as I see the black leather thong that you wore for me, my favorite one.

With a strength born of need, you push me away from you, and turn me so that my back is against the wall. You drop to your knees in front of me, licking your lips with lust.

Your fingers dance over the button of my jeans, and pull them off quickly. My red silk boxers highlight how turned on I am by you.

I step out of my jeans as you pull the silk boxers down, my cock hard and standing straight out, begging for your touch. I watch as you lick slowly up and down the entire length, moistening it for your lips. In one swallow, you engulf it with your mouth, and begin sucking slowly, just the way you know I like it. Your fingers begin massaging my smoothly shaved balls, caressing them enough to tease, but not so much that I cum yet.

I watch as your fingers slide down your stomach, toying with your navel stud, and then down lower to the front of that delectable thong. Your fingers push it aside, and I watch as you begin teasing your clit as you suck me.

I slip my fingers into your short, brown hair, making sure that I can see you working your magic on my cock, slow steady strokes over it, working me gently to even greater heights of arousal.

With a gentle tug on your hair, I stand you up, wanting to be inside you. I push the leather thong down, and help you step out of it. I pull you gently towards the bed in the room, and fall back on it, pulling you atop me.

You spread your legs wide, and lock your lips on mine. As we kiss, I can feel you adjusting yourself and placing your wet pussy over my cock. I feel you grind your lips against mine, the kiss growing in intensity as you rub your wetness over my cock.

You pull away from the kiss, reach down, stroke my cock softly, and then, in one motion, raise yourself over it, and slide it deep into your smooth wet pussy. I watch as you begin to ride me, your head back, moaning softly in pleasure at being filled by me. Your hands cup your tits through your singlet, keeping your nipples firm and erect. I can see your clit just peeking out of the hood, and I reach down to tease it.

My fingers dart lightly over your clit, and you let out a sigh of ecstasy. I watch as you look down at me, smiling as you fuck me. "Yessss, my dear, I love to ride you like this," you say breathlessly.

"Oh, I know, my sweet, I love to watch you fuck me, too," I growl back. You begin working your pussy over me a little faster, squeezing me within your tight walls, pulling the orgasm from me, harder and faster with each stroke.

I can see your legs tense, each time you raise yourself up on me, and meet your downward stroke with a thrust of my hips, plunging myself deeply into you.

You breathe faster as you move up and down on my cock, riding me, filling yourself and savouring every moment of it. I can hear the catch that hits your breath just before your orgasm begins to wash over you, and feel mine coming with it. My fingers continue to dance over your clit, rubbing and teasing it.

You sit down, the orgasm crashing over you, and you stay down, my cock buried to the little red rim that your lipstick left on it.

The waves of your orgasm make your pussy throb and tense around my cock, pulling out my orgasm, filling you with my cum. I bite my lip to keep from crying out and letting all the partygoers know what we're up to.

You collapse down on me, falling into my arms, and we hold each other close a moment, as I begin slowly to soften. Our hands find each other's and our fingers entwine in a simple embrace. You whisper into my ear, "Thank you my dear," and I can hear the smile in your voice. "The pleasure was all ours," I chuckle in response.

Quickly, we pull our clothes on, and I lead you to the bathroom. We wash each other off, slowly and carefully. We dress each other, trying to make sure that we hide all the signs.

As we reappear downstairs, my mother gives you a knowing and approving look, and laughs a little, just so you know she didn't miss what happened. We both turn a little red, kiss and resume mingling with the party guests.

The rest of the evening wears by, me avoiding my step-father, and him almost seeming to chase you down to bask in your beauty. We share a little laugh at that, in our private moments.

Finally, the evening draws to a close, and we make our parting, wishing all well, and hop in the Jeep for the drive home.

doones
doones
1 Followers