The Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
358 Followers

"So do you want to finish the job son? I mean it is your birthday. You can have anything you want on this special day."

She closed her eyes and waited for his response. She prayed she had not been wrong about this. She hoped the voice had not led her astray again.

"I haven't." It said to her.

"Oh yeah mum! Do I ever!" He said, his voice a deep and husky imitation of childish excitement.

"Okay then. Let's get started! If you do a good job I'll find you more to do. You're a man now. I think you should be doing more around the house." She shivered and turned, displaying her topless form to him. Her breasts waggled as she did so.

***

The look on his face was worth the embarrassment alone. For certain the young mother did not find it normal or easy to show her topless form to her son. He had seen her plenty of times before in tight tops or bikinis. This was different. They were in a highly sexual situation. She had just been touching and caressing his cock. He was totally naked and rampantly horny. Now she stood before him in just a pair of tight jeans. She watched as his eyes caressed her curves, from the big swelling of her breasts with their puffy nipples down to the thickness of her waist. She smiled. Her hands did not know what to do in her nervous state. She wanted to be sexy and alluring for him. She found that she did not need to do anything. He was drinking her in deeply. She felt her pussy twitch at his manly gaze on her womanly whiles.

"Oh mum, wow." She heard his voice was deep and breathless. He had so much of his father in him. This was coupled with an innocence that had known her for many years.

"It's your turn baby." She felt an evil grin dance across her features. "You'd better get to it before I have to punish you."

She remembered how she once had punished him as a child. He had been spanked rather hard after he had smashed several windows in the house while out playing with his ball. Now she thought of spanking his eighteen year old buttocks. Her breathing quickened. They would be so firmly muscular from his swimming. It would be delicious to crack her hand down over his arse. That would be so delightful.

She watched in awe as his muscular young body flexed as it moved. He scooped some of the messy goo from the plate. His hand was dripping with the substance. She knew it tasted oddly delicious from where she had licked it from his nakedness. Now he was reaching a hand out to her as he intended to do the same to her. His tentativeness was beautiful in a way. He seemed to have no control over where his hand went. He was trembling as he allowed his fingers to fall upon the uprising of her breasts.

He was sat on the edge of the bed now. He had one leg cocked up at the knee so it lay parallel along the mattress. The other hung to the floor. His thighs were well spread. His manly cock jutted up from his groin beneath his smooth flat stomach. She loved the way that his balls were pulled up tight even at this angle. He was obviously young and virile. Her own husband's balls had descended with gravity a long time ago but their offspring stll had a great pair that hugged up tight into his body. What a body that was with not an ounce of fat on him. He had that innocent glow of youth mixed with the delicious juices she had spread all over him. As she watched him he smudged the stickiness all over her recently firm boobs. He enjoyed every moment of it and she feel the shivering shimmy of her skin beneath his hands. This was so wrong and yet so right. He son sat before her hefting her heavy breasts. He rubbed a mixture of bacon grease and egg and syrup into her skin. It was still warm and she could not help but close her eyes as he took what he wanted from her. His fingers reached the bing cherries of her brown nipples. He was playing with them. She allowed herself a groan of passion. It had been a long time since he had touched her nipples. Once he had enjoyed suckling on them so much. She hoped he would again.

Her reservations were folding away now. She was ready to give way to the vices of the voice in her head.

"Aidan. Oh Aidan." She heard herself whisper.

His hands drew off her body. She moaned with frustration. She opened her eyes. " Don't stop you fool!" She felt a smile crease her face at the look of uncertainty on his. "Keep playing with mummy's breasts."

He appeared to be overcome by a devil as he went back to it. Her son was so good with her treatment of her breasts. He flexed them and hefted them. Lifted them. Even dared to place his mouth on one and bite it. At this last she shuddered from her head down to her toes. Her pussy was now dripping with the excitement he engendered within her. Amanda grasped and groaned as he moved away from her tits. He was swearing stuff all over her midriff now, covering her down to her belly. His fingers caressed across the dimple of her navel. She could not help herself but spread her legs now. The fold of the gusset of her jeans pulled up into her pussy tightly. The seam almost cut into the softness of her pussy mound. The pain felt good not least because it was rubbing back and to across her flexing clit.

"God son, you got me turning to jelly here."

She looked down at him. He was completely enraptured in his job. He was greasing up his mum something fierce. She was loving each minute of it. It had gone from being an abhorrent idea to being a delightfully naughty one for her. Never before had she considered incest to be acceptable. She had been disgusted by the recent stories in the press. This was different though. It was so wrong and yet so right. Amanda desperately wanted to fall back onto the floor and open up her thighs. Her son could come and visit the spot from whence he had come.

The light fell across the strength of his shoulders as he worked away at her. He was certainly being thorough. She was very impressed by his diligence. Despite his obvious need to grope at her breasts he had moved on. Now his fingers had reached the belt of her tight jeans. He could go no further. He appeared to be a little confused and did not know where to go next. Laughing she put her hand on her son's head and ruffled his hair.

"Do you think you've finished?" The voice spoke for her. "What if I take my jeans off and you do the rest? Would you like that?"

He sat back, quivering with suppressed emotions. She had him exactly where she wanted him now. Right in the palm of her hand. All plans for his birthday were now off. They had been replaced with much naughtier ideas in her head. Stepping back her hand went to her belt. She turned a long slow circle to show him what he would be getting more of. If he was anything like his father his eyes would have rooted to her buttocks when she turned. His father was a total ass freak. She had never taken him up her bottom because he was too long, but he had inserted dildos and fingers into her anal cavity. He loved to spank and slap her there. He often grabbed her in public when no-one was looking. It would be very funny if her son was just the same. There was only one way to find out. With her back turned Amanda pulled at the leather of her belt. The tongue popped from the hole. The leather sprang free. She twisted her hips as she undid the button and pulled down the zipper. It made a long slow sound. She heard it illicit a sigh of desire from behind her. Giggling to herself at her control over the young man Amanda ran her hands over her voluptuous hips. She flicked her thumbs into the material of her jeans. Her fingers flared across her hips. Shimming her body she began to pull the material down slowly. She had not worn panties so she knew that now her son would be able to see her tail bone. Sliding down lower she showed him the crack of her ass, getting longer until it joined where her legs splayed. He would be looking at her big firm ass now. Bending forward she slid the jeans down her legs. When they reached her feet she kicked them off into the corner. He son had not said a word since she had started to remove them. She knew he was captivated. Using her hand to cover the landing strip of hair above her pussy she turned slowly. She was poised on her toes. Her feet squeaked on the wooden floor.

He could now see her all. Amanda was greeted with the intake of breath she realised she had always wanted to hear. She was stood in her son's bedroom on his eighteenth birthday. Her chest was dripping with a nasty mixture of breakfast. She was naked apart from a hand that covered her coochie. His eyes were exploring every inch of her as though he longer to drink her in.

"Do you like what you see, son? Is mummy good enough for you?"

His eyes were big as he nodded his dark head. "Oh yes mum. Oh yes."

"Good." She hear herself croon breathy. "How about now?" She lifted her hand and slid her feet apart slightly on the floor. Her cooze hung in the air. She knew that it was sopping wet as her son took his first delirious look at his mum's cunt. She watched happily as he licked his lips. A shiver ran through her body. He made her feel so desirable with that innocent worship of her body.

"You like mummy's body don't you?" She asked without expecting an answer. Her eyes roved his body in turn. He looked like a gift sent from above. He was laid back with his thick cock twitching. The look on his face was priceless.

"Well come on." She said. "Finish what you've started."

He snapped from his thoughts. His hand reached out for the plate but he stopped half way. Her own eyes went to the plate but widened with shock. It was empty.

"We're out mum. There's nothing to paint you with."

She could not help but feel protective at the look of sheer disappointment on his face. He wanted to cover her with the sticky goo but there was none left. Between his body and her chest there had not been enough to go around. Amanda was disappointed too, until the idea came upon her.

She looked down at herself. Her pussy was still bare and goo free. She laughed. "Looks like you might need a little bit more goo. Let's see if we can find some. Any ideas?"

He shook his head obviously in deep distress. Her naughty instincts taking over she reached out and cupped her son's balls in her hand. "Oh I think there might be somewhere to get some more tasty naughty goo."

His dark eyebrows rose. She realised that along with being lacking in self confidence her son was also naive. It was very sweet in its own way. She squeezed his balls gently before releasing and falling onto the bed next to him. Her breasts rubbed sticky goo into the freshness of the sheets. She did not care. As she rolled the scent of his masculinity reached up to fill her nostrils. It made her heart beat all the faster.

"Stand up and finish what you started." She heard herself say.

He had always been obedient and this was no different. He caught on quickly and stood on the wooden floor. She drew her legs up and apart to allow him a clean view of her shaved pussy lips. They were coated in her juices now. Reaching down between her thighs she began to play with her pussy. She found her clit easily. Her lips were drawn back from her depths. She knew she was dark red and slippery. Her hole was spread wide as she felt it. She dipped a finger inside and then used the familiar moisture to lubricate herself from asshole to clit. The young mother lay back and began to play with herself so her son could watch.

It was not long before his strong hand went to his thick dick. He began to jerk, a look of pure lust on his face. They were no longer mother and son but rather two lovers engaged in a dirty act. They were each masturbating themselves. Getting off at each others pleasure. She enjoyed the way his body writhed under his administrations. It was a delightfully dirty dance. Her laid back on the bed with her legs draw wide. Her son standing between them his cock head not an inch from her juicy pussy. He was jerking at his dick meat. Occasionally his flesh would contact hers and they would both shiver.

"That's it honey. Cum on mum's cunt. Mingle your juices with mine. Make me your sticky birthday treat."

It was not long before he said, "Mum I'm going to cum. But Isn't this dangerous? I don't want to get you..."

"Pregnant?" She finished for him. Her head went back in a laugh. "I knew I had something else to tell you. I already am pregnant my love. So you don't have to worry about that. I can't get more knocked up than I already am." She bit her lip. "So you're all safe. Time to spurt on mum!"

And he did. She could not help herself but came at the same time. His warm gushes of cum were drenching her needy pregnant pussy as she jerked on the bed. She heard herself gurgling and the rainbow of colours flashed behind her eyes. Her son was inking her pussy with his cum. He was signing the place her had arrived into the world from. It felt deliciously dirty. It was hot on her skin. She rubbed it into her skin to prolong her orgasm. "You're cuming for me son! Oh you're cumming so much! Mum is proud of you!"

He was yelling and so was she.

Aidan collapsed onto his knees and fell onto the bed, rolling so he lay next to his mum. She was rubbing his amazingly thick cum into her clit and shoving it up her wet pussy. It had a warm velvety texture and she knew she was already addicted. She would never go back after today. She wanted her son's sperm more than anything. Lifting her hand to her lips she tasted the combination of their juices for the first time. It was amazing. A large amount of her with just a touch of her husband. Scooping up more and more she fed it to herself until she was sated for his taste. Then she rolled onto her side and kissed her son on the mouth. Her resisted at first. She was glad when he gave up and opened his mouth. Their cummy kiss lasted for some time. Their family juices had mingled.

Pushing herself up, breath coming in gasps, Amanda pressed her hand into her son's warm sticky chest. She loved his muscles. "Okay, I think we should take a shower now. Unless you're going to disagree that you need one again?"

His hand went around her hips and she spanked her buttocks. This caused her to shiver. "No mum, I think I need a shower."

"Good, because we have plenty of birthday treats ahead!" She said, the dirty and naughty part of her mind racing ahead to fill the day with possibilities...

brooke
brooke
358 Followers
12