The Birthday Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Son gets the ultimate birthday present from mom
934 words
3.8
208.3k
19
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unholy1
Unholy1
67 Followers

I walked up to my room and grabbed a clean pair of shorts and a t-shirt, walked back to the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way, and turned on the shower. Stripping out of my clothes that I had worn for practice, I admired myself in the mirror, sucking in my gut to try and see what I might look like with a more washboard like stomach.

“God your good looking” I said to my reflection in the mirror

"Don’t be long, I need to shower too, and I don’t wanna have to use cold water to do so." I could hear my mom yell from the other side of the door.

"Perhaps you'd like to join me?" I said before I thought about my reply, I figured that she’d just return the sarcasm, but waiting for her to do so, I got nothing So I hopped into the shower and began to scrub my body clean. This action also had the usual effect on me, as I noticed that my cock had grown to its full 7" length, priding myself on being hung slightly better then most men, looking down I thought to myself

"Why not, I've got time for a quick yank" and with that I reached down and began to stroke my rigid member with my soap covered hand.

Closing my eyes I slipped into a fantasy world, imagining that a beautiful lady was in the shower with me, that it was her hand around my cock, stroking it slowly, with the water coming from the shower head only adding to the feeling on my super sensitive cock, looking down in my fantasy, the girl raises her head and looks into my eyes lovingly, when something shocking happened, I realized that the girl between my legs in this fantasy looked like, no... is… my mom, and it was at about that moment that I blew my load, ropes of cum splashing down on the floor of the bathtub, but in the fantasy world, it was landing on the face of my mother, her beautiful blonde hair slicked down her back from the water, her hazel brown eyes locked with mine while she licked up what she could off her face. It was only when I felt the water go cold that I snapped back to reality, apparently mom, in reality, flushed the toilet somewhere else in the house since that was normally what she would do when she wanted me out of the shower, so I finished up quickly, cleaning up the mess that I had made, threw on my clean clothes and headed for the kitchen where mom was sure to have dinner ready and waiting, I was right.

Dinner went by rather quietly, I tried to keep eye contact with mom to a minimum as I was still embarrassed about what had happened earlier that day in the shower, I felt like I had done something wrong, fantasizing about my mother, something definitely had to be wrong with me, its just not right for a guy to have sexual fantasies about his mother. I finished dinner and thanked mom for it, giving her a peck on the cheek before piling my dishes in the sink I quickly took off to my room, hoping that maybe if I hit the books, I would forget the events of earlier today, opening my notes I dove into a history assignment that the teacher had given us that day, we were to compare the clothing from back before the turn of the century, to the clothing of today, and that was the clincher, all I could think was my mom, as if she was the model for the clothes that I was comparing.

Looking up at the clock I noticed that it had gotten rather late, eleven o'clock to be exact, I had spent a good four hours on this project, during which I had a rather tough time trying not to think of my mother in sexually arousing ways. Closing my books I decided that I should get some sleep, today had been a long day and a strange one at that, so I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed.

"Steve honey is everything okay?" I heard coming from the other side of my bedroom door as it slowly opened revealing my mother standing there in her silk robe. With the light from the hall spilling in around her into my bedroom, I couldn’t help but notice how it revealed the outline of her curvaceous body.

"Honey is everything alright? You didn’t come down to say goodnight" She continued as she walked into my room and sat down on the edge of my bed, her robe riding up to reveal her creamy thighs, this didn’t help at all as I could feel an erection growing in my boxers. I turned over onto my side facing away from my mother in hopes of hiding the tent that was currently being erected in my pants.

"I’m sorry mom, I was just so tired after finishing my homework that I completely forgot to come down to say goodnight" I replied.

"Okay honey, see you in the morning, I love you" she said as she leaned over me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you too mom" I replied

"I know hun" she replied, which hit me like a jolt of electricity, exactly how much does she know? Can she possibly know about my fantasy in the shower today? Relief finally came as I let myself slip into a dreamworld

Unholy1
Unholy1
67 Followers