The Birthday Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Where were you two?” my father asked, “Kyle, your first call had been made.” My throat tightened. Now it was a matter of minutes before he went.

“Emma and I went for a walk” Kyle said.

Dad seemed to accept the excuse, and Kyle lined up to board his plane. My parents and I hugged him; I notably longer. I was a little afraid my parents might be suspecting something; but at the same time it made it more exciting.

I stood next to him whilst he was lined up, and when I had to leave because he had to go through the outside doors to the tarmac, tears swelled up in my eyes. I wanted his arms around me again. I wanted his cock.

We watched his plane take off, and I felt empty as I felt alone. I tried not to cry. My father noticed my solemnity, and offered me a piece of gum.

“You and your brother got on well.” My mum said, almost as if she knew something.

Back at my parents, I searched through Kyle’s old room for items that would remind me of him. I spent time in his room, just staring at the pictures he’d left up when he’d gone to Melbourne after high school, and I lay on his bed staring up at the ceiling thinking about Kyle. I touched myself almost every night, wishing he was there to do it for me.

* * * * * *

Now its a few year later, and I’m back in Perth studying for my final exams. I wonder if Kyle’s forgotten about me now he has a girlfriend; I wonder if he misses me the way I miss him. I have a little photo of him on my desk that I took out of a family photo album. I’m staring at that picture now; beyond the picture. I want Kyle again, and I can’t wait to go back to Kalgoorlie. At first when he went back to Melbourne, we wrote emails to each other every day. But then when he started telling me about his new girlfriend; at first it was too painful for me to continue writing. So now we just write occasionally. Still, I’ll be very excited to see him again.

Thanks for listening to my story,

XOX Emma.

12