The Birthday Celebration

Story Info
Jane and Ron have a sex-filled day of pleasure.
2.9k words
4.17
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxywoman
foxywoman
12 Followers

Jane's birthday was fast approaching and Ron gave her a choice of how to celebrate. Knowing Jane as well as he did, he should have realized which alternative she would jump at.

"Gorgeous," Ron said, "Which would you rather do for your birthday on Saturday? Go out to dinner at a restaurant of your choice or stay home all day and have as much sex as you want in as many different ways as you want in as many different locations as you want?"

Well it took Jane less than half a second to make her decision and respond gleefully. "SEX. Definitely. An all day sexathon, please!" Jane replied with great excitement in her voice and a big kiss on Ron's mouth.

"OK, hun. You get to choreograph the whole day. You plan it out and decide exactly what we are going to do. Anything you want!" Ron told her, hoping her imagination would run as wild and free as possible. He loved it when she took the reins and was in charge sometimes. It really turned him on the way she got so into sex when they made love that she lost control. In those moments she turned into a pure animal, feeding her lust, hell bent for pleasure and it was exciting to watch.

Jane had five days to make her plans but the first idea came to her right away. She wanted Ron to tie her spread-eagled on the bed and see how many times he could make her come in two hours. When he called from work at lunch time the next day to say hello, she told him her idea.

"Oh, you naughty girl. I love the way your mind works. What are you going to have on while you are tied up?" Ron asked.

"Just one of those black lace crotch less body stockings you bought me. Remember how they fit me like a glove and are so sheer that you can see right through them?" she described.

"Sure I remember. Hell, my pants now have a wet spot on them just thinking about it. What else do you have planned for us for Saturday?" Ron asked.

"Well, if the weather cooperates, after dark I want to go outside to the front yard and fuck your brains out on the grass right in front of the house," Jane announced, her voice betraying her excitement.

"What if the moon is out and the neighbors see us?" Ron responded, obviously only half caring.

"Come on now, Ron, you said I could have anything I wanted, right?" Jane reminded him.

"You're right, hell with the neighbors," decided a thoroughly aroused Ron.

Finally Saturday morning arrived. At about six a.m. Ron woke Jane up by pulling back the covers and going down on her before she was even fully awake. He pulled her to the end of the bed and raised her legs up over his shoulders so he could immerse his face in her glorious pussy.

The man adored eating her cunt and she always responded with such moans, groans, and cries of pleasure that it kept him motivated to continue to lick and suck her clit till she dug her heels into his back and screamed that she was coming. And he wouldn't' stop there either. He knew she was multi-orgasmic so he'd just keep going, keep giving her more and more delicious pleasure and she soaked it up even though she was barely awake.

Sometimes he would make slow circles around her clit just to tease her. When he did that he could hear a change in her whimpers. Then he might run his tongue up and down her pussy from the bottom of her cunt up to her clit and back down again, over and over. That felt wonderful and brought on a whole different sound out of her throat. Finally, when she'd beg that he was driving her crazy, he'd concentrate on flicking her clit as fast as he could and Jane would begin to whimper faster and faster as she approached another orgasm.

"Oh, God that feels good, sweetie. Please don't stop," Jane begged and seconds later her whole body tightened as she reached a peak of excitement. "I'm coming, baby. Oh, God, I'm coming again," she screamed and felt her body relax.

Ron wiped his saturated mouth and chin on his t-shirt and climbed back up onto the bed next to Jane. He looked into her green, satisfied eyes, and said, "Happy Birthday my love."

"Thank you sweetie. What a wonderful way to start the day. What time is it anyway?" she asked.

"It's only a little after six," Ron told her, knowing that was early for her. She needed more sleep than he did so he wasn't surprised when she asked if he minded if she closed her eyes for a few more winks. "Sleep as long as you want, love. I'll be in the other room."

Jane went right back to dreamland and woke up two hours later feeling great. Just as she awoke, in walked Ron with two envelopes in his hand. Birthday cards!! God how she loved getting cards. Any occasion, holiday, celebration, you name it, or for no special reason at all.

Getting a card with a sweet note written in it was way better to her than a dozen roses or jewelry. She loved being able to re-read the words on the card and in the note and feel the love that went into it. And here was the man she loved with not one but two birthday cards for her. What a treat! And she nearly cried when she read them they were so perfect. So sweet. So loving. She couldn't remember a better birthday and it was only starting!

After properly thanking Ron for the beautiful cards with hugs and kisses, Jane make them French toast for breakfast and presented Ron with an important element of their sex fill plan for the day. A little beige pill called Cialis. A wonder drug that gave Ron better erections and made everything more fun for both of them.

While Ron was taking a shower and shaving, Jane donned her slinky black body-stocking and attached their restraints to the four corners of the big king sized bed. She then lay back and waited, anticipating with excitement what was in store for her.

When Ron walked into the bedroom, still damp from his shower, he was delighted with what he saw. "Wow, do you look sexy!" he said. He quickly dropped the towel and began to attach the Velcro cuffs to Jane's ankles. They left her legs spread wide apart, her pussy open and exposed completely. Then Ron tied Jane's wrists with the ropes at the top corners of the bed and surprised her with a blindfold. When she asked him a question, he told her "Shh. No talking."

Seconds later Jane heard one of her favorite sounds; the steady buzzing of her little blue vibrator. Ron ran it gently at first over her pussy lips, teasing with a light touch, then left it linger for a moment right on her clit, knowing it would arose her instantly. Ron was in no hurry though and wanted to prolong Jane's pleasure this time around so he put the vibrator on pulse instead of constant and put it right into her pussy.

Then he did something really surprising. He walked away. Jane had no choice but to lay there. She was tied down and couldn't move. She did discover though, that if she moved her head to the right she could grab the blindfold with her right hand and peak out. When she did this, she saw Ron coming out of the bathroom. He'd caught her cheating! Immediately he retied the rope so her hand was up higher out of reach and rearranged the blindfold so she couldn't see.

Again, he left her lay there all alone with just the rhythmic buzzing of the vibrator in her pussy to keep her company. It was just enough to be titillating without being strong enough to get her off no matter how she squirmed trying to rub her clit against it.

Jane could hear from the kitchen what Ron was doing. He was taking his morning vitamins. She could hear the rattle and clink and each bottle. It was only a few minutes and she could hear him reenter the bedroom. When he sat down on the bed next to her she sighed with relief. Then he started to give her some real thrills. He began to move the vibrator around on her pussy and stroke her clit with it. He turned it back on to full power and she began to moan, feeling herself get more and more excited as her toyed with her. Ron plunged the vibrator into Jane's cunt and leaned down to lick her clit with his tongue.

"Oh, that's feels good, baby," Jane said.

Ron continued to play a waiting game with Jane, making her moan and groan more and more loudly as she became more and more excited, edging toward a huge orgasm. He could feel the tension in her body and she squirmed and whimpered, telling him without words that she was dieing to cum. Finally, when he had the vibrator right on her clit, rubbing it back and forth as fast as he could she screamed loudly. No words. Just a primal scream of pure pleasure.

As Jane was catching her breath, she could feel Ron getting off the bed and heard him turn on the TV and DVD player. Guessing what he was up to, her prediction was soon confirmed when she heard familiar music and the distinctive heavy breathing of one of Ron's favorite porn movies. "Insatiable" with Marlyn Chambers.

Hard to believe she was once the Ivory Snow commercial girl to see her radiant with sexual energy in her X rated movies. To see her in action you could only believe that she was really enjoying herself whether she was eating another woman's pussy, getting fucked by John Holmes, sucking some guy's cock, or just masturbating. She really did seem insatiable. It reminded Jane of Ron's nickname for herself—Glutton.

Ron said she was a glutton for sex and he meant it in the best possible way. He loved it that she loved sex so much because he did too. Their imaginations and appetites fed off of each other and kept things from getting into a rut. They each loved to please the other and took pleasure for themselves both in turn and together.

Jane knew that watching Marlyn Chambers for a few minutes would give Ron a hard on and she was aching to have his hard cock inside her hot cunt. Suddenly, she felt Ron undoing the Velcro attachments at her ankles. He lifted her legs up over his shoulders and put his cock right where she wanted it.

Jane's cunt had been aching for him to fill her up and now he was right where she wanted him, pounding into her pussy. She could feel him inside her. Every time he pushed himself in to the hilt, he slammed against her clit, thrilling her senses. Then he did something that really drove her crazy. As he continued to fuck her, he placed the vibrator on her clit full strength and rubbed her love bud like mad.

Within moments, she was squirming and thrashing, on the edge of another mind blowing orgasm. It felt so incredible she wanted to scream and as she tipped over the edge she did just that. Screamed. "I'm coming, baby. I'm coming!" Jane bellowed and collapsed.

Ron removed Jane's blindfold and kissed her. The knots at her wrists were so tight from her pulling on them that it took him a bit of effort and time to undue them but soon she was free. "Well," Ron commented, "It seems you like a little bit of light bondage, eh?"

"Yes, love, I have to admit that was delightful. You were driving me crazy in the most wonderful ways," Jane told him with a smile on her face.

Since she was thoroughly satiated for the moment, Jane decided that the next thing she wanted to do for her birthday was go to a movie. They drove into town to enjoy the new Indiana Jones adventure and both got a kick out of the terrific chase scenes and wild action.

Unfortunately, that evening, the weather turned to rain so fucking on the lawn was postponed to another time but they had more fun in the bedroom instead. They played one of their favorite games, one they both won at. Ron put in another sexy DVD and lay back on the bed to enjoy watching it while Jane sucked his cock. As he started to grow in her mouth she tried to take all of him down her throat as best she could.

"Faster," Ron said, urging her to move her head up and down on him more rapidly. While she did so she reached up his chest to find one of his sensitive nipples. She began to flick and pinch it and was rewarded to hear him begin to moan with sounds of pleasure coming from deep within his chest. With her other hand, Jane massaged and played with Ron's balls gently, trying to stimulate him in as many ways at once as she could.

When he couldn't stand it any longer, Ron got up on his knees and began to stroke his cock with his right hand while his eyes remained glued to the images of two women in the movie, in 69 position, eating each other out like there was no tomorrow. Nothing turned him on more than the sight of a glorious pink pussy, open and wet, getting licked or fucked.

Jane poured some baby oil onto Ron's cock to give him some lubrication and then she began to have fun playing with all his sensitive places while he masturbated. She kneeled behind him and reached around to pinch and rub both his nipples at the same time.

Leaning down, she licked and bit his ass and when he leaned forward so she could gain access, she licked his asshole in circles, making him groan with pleasure. Knowing how much he liked anal stimulation, Jane took a vibrating dildo and lubed it up, rubbing a little bit of the slick stuff onto his hole before putting the dildo in his ass.

She knew from past experience that this combination of stimulation would get him off in a huge orgasm and she would get to have the fun of taking his cock into her mouth just at the right moment and sucking him off. She loved to feel his cock throb in her mouth and taste the creamy salty sweet cum shooting out of him.

Jane could tell by his breathing when he was getting close. She moved around to his side and nibbled and bit his left nipple while she massaged with balls with her left hand. Meanwhile, her right hand was busy scratching and slapping his ass.

Suddenly Ron moaned and his body rose up slightly. Jane grabbed his cock with one hand and clamped her mouth down on it as deeply as she could, sucking hard and fast while pumping with her hand. Ron's yells were loud enough to hear a block away. Jane swallowed and kept sucking, swallowed again, and felt Ron collapse onto her. A few moments later, his breathing slowed and he rolled off of her and they looked at each other.

"That sounded like a good one, sweetie," Jane said to him, happily.

"We aim to please," Ron joked and they laughed.

Indeed, he did please her. For her last request for her birthday celebration was that they fuck one more time, this time with her on top. And sure enough about an hour later while Jane was preparing a big shrimp salad for their dinner, Ron came walking up behind her with a raging hard-on which she promptly took a hold of, leaned down and sucked.

He then led her into the bedroom and Jane straddled him, immediately plunging his thick shaft into her cunt. While Jane rocked back and forth, grinding herself into his crotch, luxuriating in the feeling of having him inside her while she rubbed her clit up against him, Ron thrusted his hips upward repeatedly, gyrating in wildly exciting circles against her.

Jane felt a frenzy of excitement, getting closer and closer to coming with every second. Then Ron reached up and pinched her nipple and it set off an explosion inside her. She screamed, unable to say a word while she came. Rarely letting her cum only once, Ron reach his thumb between their bodies and started to rub her clit hard, back and forth fast. Jane felt her eyes glaze over and she leaned back to relish the sensations flooding through her. Suddenly she started to feel herself have another orgasm and this time she looked right into Ron's eyes.

"I'm going to cum again, baby," she said.

"Well, don't stop now hun," he told her with a smile. His smile got even bigger as she came like an explosion.

"What?" she asked him. "What are you smiling at?"

"You. Your eyes shine when you are happy. You don't just smile with your mouth, it shows in your eyes," he said, his own eyes shining with glee as well.

All in all it was the best birthday she could remember and best of all he'd made her feel younger, not older, all day long.

foxywoman
foxywoman
12 Followers