The Birthday Dance

Story Info
A Panic at the Disco story.
1k words
4
8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brendon was waiting impatiently in the chair like Ryan had instructed, his feet bouncing up and down, his fingers tapping impatiently on his thighs. “Are you almost done?” he whined for the third time.

“In a minute!” Ryan called from the bathroom. He turned to face the mirror, checking his hair, checking the make-up, making sure every seam was in place. He opened the bathroom door a sliver, making sure he wasn’t visible to his boyfriend. “Close your eyes.”

The younger boy covered his eyes with his hands and stopped bouncing his feet. “Okay. Can you come out now?” It wasn’t so much of a whine as it was before, but close enough that Ryan smiled.

“I’m coming out. Keep your eyes closed.” He hit the button on CD player and opened the door as the opening chords of the song started playing, stepping into the sparingly lit hotel room. “No peeking.”

He was slightly awkward on the heels, but he knew Brendon wouldn’t care. “You can open now.” he whispered, tracing the birthday boy’s cheek with the boa he was wearing around his shoulders.

Brendon’s hands and jaw dropped at the sight of his boyfriend standing in front of him, the white boa around his shoulders, the flapper dress clinging to a chest that wasn’t there an hour ago, the fishnets traveling up his thighs, the garter belt that was barely visible, the wig of white-blonde hair on his head.

Ryan smiled, a blush barely tinting his cheeks. “Stay still.” he ordered. He was trying so hard to be sexy, to be flirty. His dance moves were awkward and his ankles were wobbly, but it didn’t matter. Brendon was still completely awestruck.

Slowly, his hands came up to palm Ryan’s hips, moaning when the older boy dipped his head down for a kiss. “Can I fuck you yet?” he asked desperately.

Ryan shook his head, not saying a word, straddling Brendon’s lap, his legs spread wide, slowly planting a trail of kisses along the birthday boy’s jawline. Both of their erections were apparent, brushing against the other, soft moans spilling from each pair of lips. Ryan’s head lowered again, now nipping and sucking at the skin of Brendon’s neck. “I’ll do everything.” he murmured, grinding his hips once and dropping the boa on the floor.

Brendon’s hands slipped from Ryan’s hips to his ass, squeezing once before pulling the older boy closer to him, hissing as his boyfriend’s hips ground down on his again, this time unyielding. “How long has it been since you fucked a girl?” Ryan asked in a low whisper.

“Fuck.” Brendon choked out, his head rolling backward. He nearly slipped from his chair when Ryan slid down his legs, nimble fingers beginning to undo the zipper and button on his jeans. “Ry . . .”

“Shhh . . .” the older boy murmured, tugging Brendon’s jeans and boxers down around his ankles before leaning in and taking just the tip of Brendon’s cock in his mouth, licking the precome from the head before sliding his tongue down the base. His mouth slipped down Brendon’s cock slowly, teasingly. “Careful.” he warned, pulling away when Brendon’s fingers started to stroke the white-blonde hair. “I’m not sure it’ll stay on.”

“Then let me fuck you.” Brendon pleaded. “Let me fuck you now.”

“Well, on the sheets then.” Ryan said, standing up, ankles wobbling on the high heels.

Brendon tripped twice scrambling from the hotel bed, kicking his jeans off before sitting on the edge, nearly licking his lips as he held his arms out for Ryan.

“All the way. Head on the pillows.” Ryan said, trying his best to sexily saunter toward his boyfriend. “I’m doing everything.” he repeated.

Brendon swallowed nervously, edging backward on the bed, lying back, gasping aloud when he felt Ryan’s fingers begin to travel up the inside of his legs. “Fuck, Ry.”

“Exactly.” the older boy replied daintily. He stood straight up, staring hard at Brendon, before bending down and slowly sliding the pink lace panties down his legs, getting them caught once on one of the shoes before tossing them across the room. Then, slowly, he slid up the sheets, fingers tracing Brendon’s thighs until he was straddling the younger boy’s hips. He reached his hand down and expertly grasped Brendon’s cock, giving it a quick jerk before he positioned himself over it, lowering himself slowly.

There was a minor wince, small hiss of pain, but the look on Brendon’s face made it all worth it. Pure ecstasy, complete bliss. Brendon’s hands came up to palm Ryan’s hips once more. “Fuck, baby, you are so pretty.” he managed to choke out surprisingly coherently.

Ryan smiled, blushing slightly as he began to slowly slide up and down Brendon’s erect cock. Soft moans tumbled from his painted lips as his fingernails carved crescent moons into Brendon’s hips. “Feel so good, baby.” he purred.

He increased his tempo, causing Brendon to swear and squeeze his hips harder, slipping his hands under the dress, feeling the garter belt, feeling Ryan’s sweat-slicked skin under his palms. Then Ryan squeezed his muscles around Brendon’s cock. The younger boy bucked his hips up involuntarily, causing Ryan to scream as his prostate was met dead-on.

“Oh, fuck. Baby, baby, baby.” Looking down at Brendon’s dark eyes, Ryan could tell he was close, nearly to the point of no return, and he was pretty damn near himself. “Almost there, baby.” Ryan promised. “Almost there.”

Brendon groaned in response as Ryan tightened around his cock again, angling, hitting his prostate with every thrust, every movement causing him to whimper in both minor pain and extreme pleasure. And then he was coming, coming hard and screaming, clenching even tighter around Brendon’s dick, bouncing up and down wildly, obscenities and pet names pouring from his lips as Brendon came hard inside of him, fingernails tearing his skin, tears running down his face as his limit was pressed to the edge.

Afterward, Ryan pulled out, slipping up beside his boyfriend and nuzzling against his neck. “So, did you like your birthday dance?” he whispered.

All Brendon could manage was a weak noise in the back of his throat.

Ryan smiled. “Happy birthday, baby.”