The Birthday Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, what you asked me this morning.... did you mean it?"

"About Holly?"

"No. About... us. Did you really want me to suck your cock?"

"Pshsh". He snorted, made a dismissive little gesture with his hand.

I leaned forward. "No Jack. I'm serious. Did you want me to do that to you? Really?"

"Um..." he stalled. "What..." his voice trailed off. "What if I did?"

He wasn't denying it. Good.

"I don't think we should do that. And I won't let you fuck me, either. That'd be incest."

"But...?"

"I've been thinking about it. God," I said, sighing. "I've been thinking about your cock all day. Sick, isn't it?"

"No, Angie, it's not sick. At least if it is, then I'm sick too."

He paused, then all the words tumbled out in a rush.

"I've been thinking about it as well. I was just joking when I said that about the blowjob. Really, I was honestly just messing about... but... dammit, sis. You are sexy, and neither of us have anyone else to help us out that way right now."

He was right. He'd not met anyone at university, not surprisingly since his engineering course was almost completely male. And me, well I'd given my boyfriend the elbow last term. David had been pushy and insistent and demanded too much of my time. I was shooting for a good university and needed good grades. But now, I was shooting for something else.

I took another deep breath. Looked my brother right in the eyes.

"I think we can still do something naughty and kinky. Would you want to do that, big brother?"

He paused. There was a faraway look in his eyes for a few seconds, and I was afraid that he'd say no. Finally, he answered, breathing out a single syllable.

"Yes," he murmured.

We stared deeply into each other's eyes, knowing that with that one little word the decision was made: we were going to do this.

"So, my darling little sister.... What do you have in mind?"

"I want to see you cum," I said quietly, slowly. Savouring every syllable. "And I want you to see me cum. I want to watch you stroking that cock of yours while I'm fingering myself. We can watch each other while we masturbate. Is that sexy and kinky enough for you? Watching your own sister rubbing herself to a huge orgasm while you shoot your cum all over yourself?"

"Fuck, yes."

I started fiddling with the buttons on my blouse, undoing them one by one. I felt my nipples get hard as hot little pebbles underneath the white material.

My fingers were shaking a little as I undid the buttons. I was nervous - very nervous - but turned on, too. I was horny, so horny, and I swear my whole body was trembling just a tiny bit. My quivering fingers clumsily popped open one button after another, until finally they were all unfastened. I pulled the front of my white school blouse open, pausing with the sides held part-way. They revealed the inner half of my breasts, part of the areolae, pink and puffy now with my arousal, but the crisp white material still covered my nipples. I looked up at him.

"Do you like what you see, big brother?"

He nodded, his eyes staring at the exposed rectangle of my pale skin.

"Do you want to see more?"

He gulped and nodded again.

I pulled the sides of the blouse open as far as they would go, showing off my C-cup breasts. I had worried that they might not be big enough to keep Jack interested, but he was entranced. I knew he was looking at my nipples, hard as they'd ever been, their pinkness deepened almost to red, standing out against the alabaster of my skin.

Jack was staring at my firm, young tits so intently, as if he wanted to memorise every tiny detail, every little contour of my areolae, the tiniest variation in the shades of pink, the merest hints of thin blue veins visible though my porcelain skin.

Jack's breathing was shallow as he watched. I wondered if he'd ever seen breasts before. I guessed he had, but he'd never seen mine. I hoped his sister's compared well with any he'd seen, either in real life or in porn. Judging by the bulge I could see swelling in his jeans, I guessed they did.

I put one arm across me, hiding my breasts as my fingers slipped under the material and pushed the shoulder of the blouse down till it slipped down my arm a little. I pulled my arm back and wiggled the other shoulder a bit till it too was free, feeling my breasts jiggle a bit as I did so. Slowly, I let the blouse slip down my arms till it fell away behind me.

I stood up, reached for the catch on the skirt, undid it, and slowly slid down the zip. I let the skirt slip down my smooth legs until it lay crumpled on the floor. I stood there, naked except for white cotton panties, knowing that they had a huge damp patch on the front where my wetness was soaking them.

"Your turn, Jack."

My older brother stood up. In a single motion, his T-shirt was off and flung into one corner. Then the only noises were my shallow breathing, the tiny metallic clink as he undid his belt, the purr of the mechanism as he dragged down the zip of his jeans and the soft crumpling sounds of material as they, too, fell to the floor. I saw his boxers, and the huge bulge in them. The thin material didn't conceal much, and I could see the outline of his length. It was big and straining against the fabric. A moment more and my brother's boxers were on the floor, exposing his erection to my gaze.

Fuck, it was big. Not porn-star big, but on the large size of average. Seven inches? Maybe eight? Certainly bigger than David's ever was. It looked enormous to me, especially since I hadn't seen a real one in months. He was so hard, and the veins were standing out. The head was purple and looked glossy and swollen. He was uncircumcised and the foreskin was stretched tight around the glans. He was so turned on that it twitched with his pulse.

He sat back down on the bed and wrapped one hand around that stiff cock of his, slowly stroking it. His gaze never left my body for a second. I watched his hand lazily moving up and down that hard rod, the foreskin sliding up and down, exposing and concealing parts of that big plum-shaped head.

"C'mon, little sister..."

I ripped my panties off so quickly that I probably broke the elastic. I was on the chair, the fabric rough against my bare buttocks. My legs were up and parted and I was rubbing myself. I felt juice dribbling out of my pussy and I felt sure that I was leaving a wet patch on the material of the seat.

Fuck, I was so turned on!

"That's it, Jack," I said. "Do that for me. Stroke your cock for your little sister."

I pulled my pussy lips apart.

"Look how wet you're making me. Just look at how juicy I am. Imagine what it would feel like on that big hard cock of yours."

I teased the hood of my clit, still sensitive from earlier.

His hand moved faster.

"Oh fuck, sis. Look how hard I am for you. My cock is so hard, and it's all for you."

I had one hand rubbing my engorged labia, the other on my clit, trying to put on a show for my brother. It was working, judging by the way his hand was pounding up and down on that rigid prick.

"Oh Jack... You're so big... and so hard... I wish..."

I moaned. I realised then that this wasn't enough. I needed to touch his cock, desperately wanted to feel it.

"Fuck the rules," I whispered to myself. We were breaking all the rules just by doing this, and I was so aroused that I didn't want to even stick to my own, self-imposed ones. I wanted that cock inside me. But first, I wanted to take it into my mouth. I wanted to feel it in my hands, feel the texture of its skin as I ran my tongue over the head.

I stood up. I walked towards Jack. One step. Another. Then I was standing between his legs, and I sank down between his knees. I placed my hands over his, slowing its motion, stopping it. I looked up at him, saw the confusion in his eyes, and how it was replaced by understanding as I ran my fingers softly up and down his cock. His skin felt so smooth and so hot.

"But you said..."

"I know what I said. Just relax and feel what I'm doing."

I lowered my head and ran my tongue up it, all the way from the root to the very tip, then back down again. He moaned.

"Oh yes, sis." I could smell him, that male muskiness underneath the sweeter smell of the shower gel he'd used earlier.

I ran my tongue back up it, marvelling at its heat, at its smoothness. At the fact that I was actually doing this.

When I reached the head, I licked around it, my tongue moving around and around, teasing the underside of the glans. He was breathing heavily, obviously enjoying the experience. Then I licked up the helmet, circling it with my tongue, before altering the motion into soft little flicks.

I'd taken my hands away as I was licking him. Now I brought both back up as my tongue carried on what it was doing, running the fingers of both hands up and down his shaft as my tongue worked on his cockhead. I licked its crown, lapping along the slit and feeling dribbles of his pre-cum on my tongue.

My fingers encircled his cock now, sliding up and down his hard shaft, wanking it,

I pulled my mouth away, felt him gasp as its warmth left him.

I looked down, taking in the sight of my hand on his cock, how small my fingers looked against the size of it, how pale my skin looked against the darker shade of his prick.

I looked back up at him, into his face.

"Do you like this, big brother?"

"Yes, sis, oh yes," he breathed.

"Do my tongue and my hands feel good on your cock?"

"Fuck. yes"

"Mmm... I'm glad.

"Do you want me to carry on?" I asked, "Or should I take that hard cock of yours into my mouth and suck it?"

"Oh god, suck me. Please suck me, Angie," he almost begged. "Do what I asked you to."

"Did you ever dream of this? Fantasise about me doing this to you?" I whispered, my eyes on his, my hand stroking up and down on his shaft.

"No..."

"Not ever?"

"Sometimes..."

My pussy tingled at his admission, sending pulses of heat through me.

"Who'd have thought my brother was so naughty?" I smiled. "We'll just have to make your fantasy come true then, won't we?"

Before he could reply, I opened my mouth, moving my lips into an O-shape as I took his fat, bulbous head into my mouth.

I'd never actually done this before. I'd watched lots of it in porn, read descriptions of how to do it, swapped tips with schoolfriends, but this was the first time I'd had a real cock in my mouth. And it was my own brother's.

He gasped as he felt my enveloping lips sliding over the head, keeping contact with just the most gentle sucking. I slid one hand down his length, all the way to the root. I felt the wiriness of his pubic hair against my palm, while my mouth registered the tautness of the skin on his dick as the ring made by my fingers pulled it tight.

I felt the flesh of my tits brushing his inner thighs, rubbing against him each time my head dipped and my lips slid down his pole, each contact as pleasurable for me as they must have been for him. I knew my long dark hair was brushing against his skin, too, and I hoped it was adding to the experience for him.

I concentrated on sucking him, moving my mouth up and down. Occasionally I'd use my tongue, rubbing it against the string of his frenulum, eliciting gasps of pleasure, but mainly I was sucking. Varying the intensity a little but keeping up that pressure. Like a vacuum, wanting to hoover the cum right out of my brother's cock.

My other hand slid down, rubbing and teasing his balls. I felt the weight of them, the tickling of their short hairs against my fingers. I massaged first one, then the other, then cupped them both in my hand.

The whole time, I kept my gaze locked on his, watching the expressions of ecstasy as I pleasured him.

I pulled my mouth off him, taking the opportunity to whisper some sweet nothings to him - or rather to utter filthy somethings.

"I love having you in my mouth, Jack."

Mouth back on him, my hand moving up and down his length, other hand caressing his balls.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste my big brother's spunk."

Looking up at him while I spoke, stroking faster now.

"I want to swallow every drop of your cum. Cum for me, big brother!"

My mouth back on him, taking as much of his length as possible. I felt his hands on my head, running his fingers through my hair. I was still sucking, sucking. He was gasping and moaning now, his hips bucking up towards me. I sucked harder, my cheeks hollowing around him as I made rapid little movements up and down with that mouth of mine, my hand gripping the shaft tightly as I jerked it.

"Oh fuck," he said. "Oh yes, Angie, I'm going to cum!"

I felt his balls pull up, his cock thickening and growing harder in my mouth. I knew what was about to happen. I sucked more, as hard as I could.

He surged up, his buttocks actually leaving the surface of the bed, trying to force his cock as far into my mouth as he possibly could. His dick swelled and then it was pulsing, shooting spurt after spurt of hot, gooey cum into my mouth. I gulped and swallowed frantically, determined not to let any spill. Three, four, five jets of it, and finally one last spray, far less powerful than the others.

This one I kept in my mouth for a while, savouring the unfamiliar flavour, interrogating its salty taste, detecting a tiny hint of bitterness. I swilled it around a little, feeling the thick texture. Finally, I did something I'd seen in porn. I looked up at Jack, opened up my mouth so he could see the pool of his cum on my tongue. When I was sure he'd seen it, I closed my mouth again and swallowed it, gulping it down.

I slid up his body, threw one leg across him so I was straddling him. He was still breathless, his chest heaving as he recovered.

I moved up, till my face was next to his, my body pressed against his.

"I loved the taste of your cum, Jack," I said, smiling and licking my lips."I loved the feeling of your cock in my mouth as it spurted. But it's not enough. If we're going to do this, I want to do it all. I want to go all the way."

I felt his cock twitch against me, beginning to get hard again,

"Don't you want that, big brother? Don't you want to feel that massive cock of yours in your little sister's pussy?"

He moaned.

"Is this dirty, and nasty and perverted?" I asked him as I rubbed his balls.

"Yes," he whispered hoarsely.

"Is this filthy and immoral and sinful?" I asked as I stroked his cock, feeling it growing under my touch.

He just nodded.

"Is this depraved and incestuous and wrong?" I asked as I rubbed the head between my pussy lips.

It was all of that. Everything I was calling it and more. But that just added to the thrill. It made the whole experience even hotter. I was more turned on than I'd ever been in my life. I could feel the juices dripping out of my wet cunt and dripping onto my brother's engorged cock, fully hard again now.

I whispered, "I want my big brother's big cock inside my tight little hole right now."

Yeah, I'd said big a lot in that statement, but that's how it felt as it was rubbing my outer lips. It felt absolutely fucking huge and I couldn't wait to get it inside me.

I raised myself up onto my knees, and used my hand to position that perfect cock of his into just the right place. I slid down, slowly. We both gasped as it entered me. I felt the head sliding past my pussy lips into my wet cunt, slipping into me so deliciously slowly. I took my time, wanting to prolong the feeling. I needed to remember every sensation, knowing that this might never happen again. I felt the exquisite friction as his cockhead scraped every little ridge and ripple of muscle in my pussy.

Finally, I was all the way down, feeling the entire length of his fat cock inside me. I paused, just feeling it filling me up, enjoying the sensation of it stretching me open.

"Fuck, you're tight," he moaned.

I groaned in response, "You feel so big inside me." I gasped.

I rode him, moving up and down on his cock, the wet squelching sounds the only noise apart from our breathing. My breasts were bouncing up and down, my hair going everywhere. Jack was thrusting his hips up as I came down, meeting my movements, slamming his huge cock into me harder.

"Oh fuck..." I was gasping out, overwhelmed by the sensations. "Oh fuck, oh fuck yes, like that."

I put my hands down, holding them against his chest to support myself. I was grinding my pussy against him now, moving it in little circles, stimulating my clit against the root of his shaft. Moving backwards and forwards instead of up and down, feeling that cock as far up inside me as it would go, filling me up completely.

Then it hit me.

I threw my head back with my mouth wide open. I was cumming, that huge orgasm I'd been dying for all day. My cunt was spasming, my muscles were twitching. My whole body was jerking and shuddering with the force of my climax. The intense orgasm had every muscle in my body taut as a bowstring. My eyes were squeezed shut and my pussy was clenching and squeezing Jack's member as I came.

I fell forwards, letting my body lie on his, my tits squashed against his torso.

When I could breathe again, and think coherently, I spoke softly into my brother's ear.

"Now I want you to fuck me, Jack. I want you to fuck me so hard. Don't hold anything back. I'm not a virgin."

Which was true. David and I had had sex a few times; hurried, fumbling affairs at parties. Never as good as this. And we'd always used a condom. Never the wonderful feeling of skin-on-skin, flesh-on-flesh that I had now with my brother's cock inside me. Hard still.

"I want you to cum in me, OK? I want to feel my big brother's cum deep inside me. Think you can do that for me?"

"But...? Are you...? Won't I...?"

I knew what he was asking. "Are you on the pill? Won't I make you pregnant?"

I kissed him softly, just the once, on the lips. It silenced him.

"This is the 21st century, oh brother mine," I said. "Don't worry about that. I can get a morning after pill. And it will be worth it just to feel your hot cum filling me up."

That was true. I would have paid a million pounds to feel that. I was longing for it. Needed it. Wanted it more than anything,

I rolled over, my hands holding onto his strong back, rolling us both so he was on top. There were a few moments of wiggling and giggling so we don't didn't fall off his single bed onto the floor, but we ended up in the middle of the mattress again. Positioned just as we'd been in my fantasy, with my brother's weight on top of me, our faces just inches apart, his solid, stiff dick inside me.

I pulled my legs up, so my knees were alongside his ribs, my calves laid flat along his lower back.

Slowly, so slowly, he started to move inside me.

"That's it, big brother, fuck your little sister."

He set up a steady rhythm, his rock hard cock sliding deep, then pulling back until it almost slipped out before plunging back into me again. Over and over, in and out.

"Mmm, that feels so good," I moaned.

Jack started moving faster, not holding back. His hot cock was pistoning in and out.

"Yes, yes, yes," I was gasping in time with his thrusts, loving the feel of his that rigid shaft pounding into me.

My hands were gripping his back for dear life, my legs against those muscular buttocks of his, pulling him deeper and deeper into me with each thrust.

He was ramming into me now, fucking me hard. His cock was slamming into me and I could feel his balls slapping against my arse. I was bucking my hips up, meeting his every movement.

I had my hands on his back, feeling his hot skin against mine, the sweat dripping off both of us. We were both gasping and moaning, consumed by our desires, the sensations sweeping us closer to our orgasms.

His strokes were shorter now, more desperate, more urgent, driving that huge shaft as far inside me as he could. I knew he couldn't last long now. I was trembling violently, almost there myself, my cunt squeezing and sucking at his prick as he ploughed it in and out.