The Birthday Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me, Jack! Cum in me! Shoot that spunk into your sister!"

He was thrusting wildly, each stroke deeper than the last.

"Gonna cum..." he moaned

"Do it! Cum in me! I need it! Shoot your hot cum in my pussy!"

"Angie!" he groaned through clenched teeth.

"Oh... God... Fuck... Yes... Ohh..." I was moaning. "Oh fuck... fuck, I'm cumming... fuck... yes.. YES... " I gasped out, barely aware what I was saying as the biggest orgasm in my life hit me, washing through my body.

My cunt was clenching and spasming and almost, as if from somewhere else, I felt Jack's length pounding me deeper and deeper until finally he came. I felt his cock swell and heard him groan. His cock jerked and throbbed as he came so hard into me, spurt after spurt of his hot cum shooting deep inside me. My cunt squeezed and grasped that wonderful cock of his as it pulsed, jet after jet of his boiling hot seed spraying my greedy pussy.

I was moaning and gasping words, incoherent, as I came. His name, curses, wordless animal noises.

I felt colours, energy, wave after wave of orgasm flooding through me and the heat of his cum turned my whole body molten.

* * *

Later. Once the sweat had dried on our bodies and we'd recovered from the experience we'd just shared. Recovered physically, at least.

I pulled on my blouse.

"This was just the once, Jack. Just because it was your birthday. We're never going to do it again. And nobody else must ever ever know. It's our secret, OK?"

"OK."

As I put on my skirt, I asked him. "Did you really steal my panties?"

"No. Of course not. You're my sister."

I laughed. I picked up my little cotton underwear from the floor where I'd dropped them. I took a quick sniff. Yes, I'd been very wet when I was wearing them, and they smelled very strongly of me. Of my arousal.

I threw them at Jack.

"Here. A real birthday present. If you ever want to remember today."

"Oh. I'll never forget it."

"Good, because it won't happen again."

I slipped across the hall into my room. As I took off my clothes and put on the oversized T-shirt I slept in, I realised that I'd been lying to Jack. We might just do it again. After all, there was so much we hadn't done. He hadn't licked me out. We hadn't 69-ed. He hadn't cum on my face, or on my tits. Hell, we hadn't even kissed. Not properly. I wondered if my brother was a good kisser, what his tongue would feel like in my mouth. Or in my pussy.

He had a birthday every year. My birthday was only a few months away. And didn't people give each other presents sometimes just because they felt like it? "I saw this and I thought of you?" After what we'd just done, I'd be thinking about my older brother quite a bit.

He'd mentioned Holly hadn't he? Maybe for his 21st birthday, I could set up a threesome with her and the two of us. Or maybe he could set one up with one of the guys from uni. One who didn't know that I was his sister.

I slipped into my bed, pulled the covers over me and drifted off into a satisfied sleep. Thinking about my brother and all the other nasty things we could get up to.