The Birthday Gift

Story Info
A surprise gift made her birthday very pleasurable.
1.8k words
4.24
41.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatUK
CatUK
22 Followers

She was so excited, she just knew he'd bought her a wonderful gift for her birthday, it was the wry smile every time it was mentioned that gave it away. She'd been hinting for several months now about a tennis bracelet, a beautiful string of diamonds that she wanted so much and now she was just hoping that tomorrow morning she would be unwrapping it. Surely there would be nothing wrong with a little snooping whilst he was out now just to be sure?

She began to open his drawers, rooting around amongst the underwear and the socks, but nothing. She frowned and thought again. She bent down to look under the bed, her panties riding up into the crack of her ass. Damn, he'd be home soon and she would have to wait and waiting was something she just wasn't good at. She went onto the landing and looked round. The walk in cupboard now that was a possibility, she tried the door but it was locked which seemed promising. She padded down to the kitchen, naked except for panties and bra and started rummaging in the drawer for the key. Finding it she headed back up the stairs grinning wondering if anyone in the street had caught a glimpse as she passed the window.

She unlocked the door and stared inside, there was something in the middle of the cupboard covered by a blanket with a large bow sitting on top. Well this clearly wasn't jewellery. She hoped he hadn't got her something tacky and practical as she had never been very domestically minded. She reached down and twitched the blanked to one side.

"Oh fuck," she said it out loud before she even realised, she could not believe he bought her that!

A few minutes later, she was still staring at it, the machine in front of her when she heard his key in the lock and the door open. Fuck, fuck, fuck there was no way she would get away with this now and he was going to be so angry with her, he hated the way she could never wait for a surprise and always had to try and find out what it was.

"You have been a really bad girl haven't you?" his voice came up the stairs. "I think you went looking for your gift," he said his voice getting closer, "And you know I told you that you weren't to do that."

She wondered how he had known what she had done even though he was hardly through the door. Well to late now, have to face the consequences she supposed.

He climbed to the top of the stairs and rounded the corner seeing her sitting on the floor in front of the cupboard.

"Oh yes, you really have been a bad girl and now you are going to be punished. You wanted your gift well I am going to give it to you so many times until you beg to give it back."

She shivered, staring at the machine in front of her more intently. He had bought her a fucking machine, a Sybian. She remembered the video she had found on the internet, that girl coming and coming, screaming and begging. God she had got so hot just watching it, imagining what it would be like to come like that again and again. She had shown it to him and he said he liked it but didn't seem as if he was really interested so she hadn't bought the subject up again.

He came up behind her and grabbed her head pushing it hard against his crotch. His lovely big cock was already stirring in his jeans. God she wanted him, she always wanted him, it had been like this since the beginning, since the first time they fucked.

"Bad girls get punished," he said grinding her face against him, "and you are such a bad, bad girl that I am going to have to punish you all night."

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulling her up from her knees roughly, grinning at her.

"Follow me slut," he bent down and picked up the machine heading for the bedroom.

She followed behind him, dazed and excited at the same time. He placed it in the middle of the room and plugged it in to the socket. He pulled her towards him and fastened his mouth on hers, his tongue darting through her lips and filling her mouth, kissing her hard. His hands ran down her back and ran a finger up the crack of her ass feeling it through her panties before bringing it down hard, spanking her lightly a couple of times.

"Well slut, you are going to get everything you deserve now."

Her panties were damp, moulding themselves against her pussy, her slit clearly visible, her nipples hard against the lace of her bra. He pushed her down roughly onto the Sybian so she straddled it with her legs. She felt her clit come into contact with the rough pad through the fabric as he walked behind her and pulled her arms behind her back. She gasped as she felt him fasten the cuffs around her wrists then anchor them together with a clip. He stood behind her and pulled her back against him, his hand round her throat tilting her chin up and looked down into her eyes.

"How many times are you going to come for me slut?" he asked. "More times than you think possible I know that."

She swallowed, breathing more difficult with the pressure on her throat. He walked round to the front of her, cupped her breasts pulling them roughly over the lace cups of her bra so they hung out. He twisted one nipple in his fingers making her inhale deeply. He bent his head to the other, flicked his tongue across it and nipped it with his teeth making her squeal.

He grinned and picked up the control box. Staring into her eyes he twisted the knob half way. The reaction was instant. She felt the vibrations hit her clit and screamed with the intensity. Within seconds she started to come, waves of pleasure washing over her, bucking her hips so violently against the machine he grabbed hold of her shoulders to keep her in place.

"I can see how much you like your gift," he said grinning as he turned off the machine.

She sagged forward collapsing down, her arms held locked behind her, her hair messy falling all over her face. She inhaled deeply, revelling in the feeling of warmth that her orgasm had left and looked up at him, her eyes meeting his and she licked her red lips.

"You are such a slut," he said smiling.

He bent down and undid the clasp on her bra freeing her big breasts, jiggling them gently, flicking his fingers across her nipples.

"Clothes," he said, "are just going to get in the way."

He helped her to her feet and pulled off her drenched panties, holding them up to her face, letting her smell her own desire. Reaching behind him he picked up a large cock shaped dildo and fitted it onto the machine.

"Time to make it even more fun," he said, "I know just how much you like to have something inside you."

She stared at it and shivered in anticipation at just how good those vibrations were going to feel inside her pussy. He guided her down onto it, the toy slipping easily inside her wet cunt and she kneeled straddling the Sybian and looking up at him.

"Are you ready?" he asked, "Well lets just give you a little something to get you going again."

He turned the dial on the control and she gasped. The dildo started rotating gently inside her as the vibrations started against her clit again. She closed her eyes and started rocking gently, pressing herself down harder against the vibrations, loosing herself in the sensations.

She jumped when she felt something against her lips and opened her eyes. He had stripped off his clothes and was standing naked in front of her rubbing his hard cock with his hand right in front of her face. She greedily opened her mouth and flicked out her tongue, just able to touch the head with it.

"Oh no," he said. "I'm not sure I can trust you with this right now."

He flicked the dials on the control up and she moaned as the vibrations intensified and she could feel the dildo moving inside her.

"Like that?" he murmured.

"Fuck yes," she gasped.

He stroked his cock harder and faster now, his hand sliding up and down, keeping it in front of her face. He held it closer to her, pulling away before she could capture it in her mouth, her tongue occasionally just grazing it. He smiled and slapped her cheeks gently with his hard dick, making her gasp and fight harder to reach it with her tongue.

"My that looks so hot," he said. "But I think you need a little more."

He turned the dials up a little higher as her hips worked harder, fucking the machine now just like she fucked him. She was gasping now, moans coming with increasing frequency and he speeded his own movement his hand sliding up and down his length.

"Ohhhhhh God," she gasped. "I need to come, please can I come again?"

He looked her, his beautiful lover, red lipstick smeared, hair mussed up over her face, hands captured behind her back, straddling the machine, hips rocking against it, nipples hard, tits bouncing. As he drank in just how sexy she looked, this slut of a woman who was all his he felt himself start to react.

"Open your mouth," he commanded.

She gazed up at him, her mouth open wide as he pumped his hand up and down his cock, the end glistening with pre come.

"Come my pet", he said. "Come for me hard, there are plenty more orgasms for tonight to."

She screamed then, letting go, her body bucking wildly, back arching, breasts bouncing. He let himself go then, long spurts of come shooting onto her face and into her mouth.

He speedily turned off the machine and she sagged forward a little, spent for now. He looked down at her, his come all over her face and watched smiling as she ran her tongue over her lips, greedily tasting as much as she could.

"If you like I could sell this and use the money to buy you that diamond tennis bracelet you said you wanted," he murmured to her.

"You know what, I'd hate to be rude and besides I think this will do me just fine," she laughed as she looked up at him.

It was turning out to be one hell of a birthday and it had only just got started.

Inspired by a question about what I would like for my birthday and some great porn.

CatUK
CatUK
22 Followers