The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited at the prospect of getting away, mainly to get Lisa some much needed time to decompress. Before moving to Chicago her job was much less stressful and she just seemed so much happier. I truly wanted to give her time because she seemed to want this new position, but it was quickly moving to a breaking point as we saw each other less and less.

On the morning of my birthday, Lisa woke me up with a kiss. As I opened my eyes she whispered, "Happy birthday." Even though the room was pretty dark I saw that she was already dressed for work. I yawned and stretched then looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It read 5:42 AM.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked in a groggy voice.

"I have to get into the office early so I can leave early," she groaned.

"You're going to be dead tired all weekend," I said as I sat up.

"No, I won't. Don't worry about it, I'll be fine," she smiled.

"Ok," I said flatly, not wanting to argue.

"Have a great day, I'll be home by 6 PM," Lisa kissed me again then bolted out the door. A few moments later I heard the garage door open and close and then heard her car as it pulled away.

I went back to bed and got up around 10 AM and had some coffee. I checked my emails and texts and had a slew of messages from my family and friends in Los Angeles. The day flew by as a few buddies called and we bullshitted the time away. When afternoon rolled around I packed my weekend bag, showered and got dressed.

When the phone rang at 5:30 PM I thought it would be another buddy calling to wish me a happy birthday but a quick look at the Caller ID display showed Lisa's office number. I took a long, deep breath then answered the phone.

"Hello," I said in an annoyed tone.

"Don't shoot the messenger," Natalia said quietly.

"Hi, Natalia. Let me guess, she has to work later than expected," I said pissed.

"Yes, that's it, she's just going to be a little late. I'm sorry," she said. "She wants you to go to the hotel and she will meet you there."

"Why, so I can sit in a hotel room by myself?" I groaned.

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen, Scott," Natalia said. "And, happy birthday by the way."

"Thanks, Natalia," I said.

"You're going to have a great weekend, trust me," Natalia replied.

"Did she have you pick out my gift?" I asked.

"I, um," Natalia stuttered.

"That tells me all I needed to know," I said.

"Scott, she just wanted you to get something you truly wanted this year," Natalia said as I looked out the window and tried to decide what I wanted to do at that point.

"Alright, what hotel am I going to?" I asked sharply.

"The Four Seasons, sir," Natalia said playfully.

"Do me a favor and make sure that I am not stuck there all night alone," I said.

"I will, I promise," Natalia said.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Anytime, Scott. Bye," Natalia said as she hung up the phone. I grabbed my bag, tossed a bottle of Irish whiskey in it and started the drive downtown. I figured I'd check in and relax as I waited for Lisa, hoping for the best.

I got to the hotel around 7 PM and went to check in. I was surprised when the desk clerk told me I'd be staying in the Author Suite on the 43rd floor. The accommodations were incredible. The suite was about 1400 square feet in size, had multiple seating areas, a wet bar, two full bathrooms and a nice, big king sized bed in the bedroom. There were also a couple of cabinets filled with books signed by authors that had stayed in the suite in the past, including Margaret Thatcher and Stephen King. The suite was at the corner of the hotel allowing for great views of the city and Lake Michigan.

I opened my bottle of Irish whiskey and filled a glass about half-way. I took a sip as I stood at a window and overlooked the city. It was yet another moment of solitude in a city where I'd spent way too much time alone. Up until that point, I'd felt a bit guilty about going out to explore my new city without Lisa. Besides going to the Blackhawks game with Natalia I'd spent most of the last couple of months alone at home. I knew that had to change.

I slid my iPhone from my pocket and looked at the time, it was almost 8 PM and I was wondering when I'd get the call from Lisa saying it would just be a little bit longer. I poured myself another whiskey and paced the floor of the large, open area of the suite as Frank Sinatra's 'Chicago' ran through my head. "One town that won't let you down," I chuckled to myself thinking "yeah, right," when the doorbell rang. I downed the rest of the whiskey, put the glass down on the table and walked to the door. I was speechless when I turned the handle and pulled the door open to find Natalia standing there in a long black coat and heels carrying a large black leather tote.

"Hi," Natalia smiled. "Happy birthday."

"Where's Lisa?" I asked, confused.

"May I come in?" Natalia asked sweetly. I stepped aside and she walked into the room. "Damn, this is living," she said as she took the suite in.

"Natalia, what's going on?" I asked. She looked up at me nervously, her long dark hair falling down around her face as she reached into her tote and pulled out an envelope and handed it to me. "What's this?" I asked.

"Read it," she said as she looked up at me with her piercing grey-blue eyes. I looked at the envelope, my name was written on it in Lisa's handwriting. I opened the envelope to find a birthday card inside.

"So, she's not coming?" I asked.

"Read the card, Scott," Natalia pleaded.

The outside of the card said, "So you've finally reached the big 4-0!" and on the inside was a handwritten note from Lisa that said, "To the man that has everything, here's a little toy to fulfill all your desires. Happy birthday! Love, Lisa." When I finished reading the card I looked up at Natalia and she opened her coat and let it fall to the floor.

Natalia stood in front of me dressed like a model in a magazine. She was wearing a black lace strapless corset that had gold hook and eye fasteners up the front and lace ties on the back with matching panties, black garters and stockings and she finished the ensemble off with her black leather Jimmy Choo's with the 4" heels. I was truly speechless.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Natalia smiled a wicked little grin as she bent down, reached into her bag and pulled out a little red bow with the sticky bottom like you would use on a Christmas present. She smiled up at me as she carefully peeled the bottom off then affixed the bow to her panties. "So, do you like your present?"

"Natalia, I'm not sure what to say," I said, shocked. My mind was reeling, I truly never expected anything like this to happen. My eyes took Natalia in, she was stunningly gorgeous and sexy and every fiber of my being wanted her bad at that point.

"You don't have to say anything," she said as she walked to me and took my hand. She led me to the bedroom and smiled as she got down on her knees in front of me. Her hands reached for my belt and quickly undid my pants. I kicked off my shoes and socks as she slid my pants down and then reached up to grab my cock through my boxers. Natalia was on her knees, her long dark hair fell down her back and her grey-blue eyes stopped time for a moment as they looked up into my eyes.

"Fuck, Natalia, you are amazing," I moaned softly.

"You haven't seen anything yet," she grinned as she slid my boxers down and took a look at my hard cock standing tall just inches away from her. "Fuck, you're amazing too," she giggled.

"Thanks," I smiled down at Natalia as I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it onto the dresser. She kneeled there in her sexy lingerie looking up at me for what seemed like an eternity. She inched ever so slowly closer to my body until I could feel her hot breath on my now throbbing cockhead.

"You are such a tease," I groaned.

"And you love it," Natalia smiled up at me. She let the tip of her tongue just barely touch my cockhead causing my cock to jump upwards causing her to giggle. She grabbed the base of my cock with her right hand as she slowly enveloped my cockhead into her heavenly mouth. She moved so painfully slow but it felt so fucking good and it was like watching her sucking my cock in slow motion.

"Oh, wow," I moaned as Natalia's soft red lips moved further down my cock. They felt amazing, so soft and warm with a velvety texture. Her grey-blue eyes looked up as she worked my shaft slowly and methodically, moving further down and taking more of my cock into her mouth each time she bobbed her pretty head. My cock was so hard I felt like it might burst as Natalia took every last inch into her mouth and wrapped her lips around my flesh tightly as she moaned. "Holy fuck," I groaned loudly as Natalia backed off of my cock and smiled.

"Oops, I got some lipstick on you," she giggled as I looked down and saw the red ring around the base of my cock.

"You are a very bad girl," I moaned playfully as I reached out and grabbed a handful of Natalia's soft, long hair.

"I know, you should spank me, Mr. Lawrie," she smiled wickedly and then leaned in and engulfed my cock in her mouth once again, this time swirling her tongue in a corkscrew motion around my head and shaft. I tugged her hair back as I felt my knees almost buckle beneath me. There was no doubt, this was the best present Lisa had ever gotten me.

"You like to be punished, huh?" I growled low as I tugged her hair back harder and took control, fucking Natalia's pretty face with my big, hard cock. Her eyes widened as she looked up at me. I pulled my cock from her mouth and used it to slap the side of her face.

"Fuck yes," she giggled as her amazing eyes gazed up at me. I used my cock to slap the other side of her face and she giggled again as she sat there on her knees with her mouth open and her tongue sticking slightly out over her lower lip. I tugged her hair back harder and filled her mouth with my cock. Her soft, red lipstick covered lips tightened around my flesh as I pumped her hard and fast. I was going to enjoy every minute with this girl.

"Holy fuck," I groaned as I felt myself getting too close to cumming. I quickly yanked Natalia's sexy long hair back as I pulled my throbbing hard cock from her mouth and looked down at her. She had a dazed smile on her face as she looked at my cock, now nearly painted red with her lipstick.

"I am so fucking wet," Natalia groaned from her knees as she looked up at me.

"I think it's time I unwrap my present," I said as I pulled Natalia to her feet and kissed her deeply. My tongue probed her sweet mouth and wrestled with her soft, warm tongue. My big, strong hands explored her body, learning every sexy inch. I pushed her back onto the big king sized bed and kneeled in front of her. I kissed my way slowly up her stocking covered legs until my lips came to the little red bow on her damp panties.

"I'm all yours, Mr. Lawrie," Natalia smiled as she watched me take the red bow between my teeth and pull it free from her panties. I let the bow drop to the floor as moved my face back between Natalia's sexy long legs. My lips and tongue teased her through the sexy black lace panties now soaked through with her juices.

"Let's get these panties off, baby," I moaned as my hands moved up to her hips where I grabbed both sides of her panties with my hands. Natalia looked down at me with a wicked little grin.

"You have to undo the garters first, silly," she giggled as I looked up into her sexy grey-blue eyes and yanked hard on both sides of the black lace panties simultaneously, ripping both sides and then pulling them off her body with a flourish. "I stand corrected," she smiled.

Natalia's soft pink pussy was glistening with her sweet juices. It was so smooth I'm sure she had it waxed very recently. I buried my face between her legs and my tongue and lips teased her as she reached down and grabbed onto my hair. I kissed her clit softly then let my tongue make a few soft circles around it. I flicked it playfully with my tongue as she let out a load moan while getting a firmer grip on my hair.

I slid my tongue between her soft pussy lips and darted it inside of her quickly a few times. Natalia moaned and giggled simultaneously and then she released my hair and grabbed the sheets as I rolled my tongue and started fucking her with it. Natalia tasted amazing, her sweet juices coated my tongue like a fine wine. Everything about the girl was intoxicating and I was going to get my fill.

I looked up at Natalia squirming on the big bed as my tongue continued to work her over. My big hands moved up her body slowly, tracing the garters up to her corset then sliding up the corset until my hands were on her soft but firm 38Ds. Since the sexy corset was strapless, it was easy to free Natalia's breasts with a quick tug on the material. As my hands caressed her beautiful tits for the first time there was no doubt in my mind that they were 100% real and absolutely fucking amazing.

I rolled Natalia's soft, puffy pink nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as they hardened. My rolled tongue penetrated her dripping wet pussy as I twisted Natalia's nipples causing her to let out a series of sexy little screams that somehow got my rock hard cock even harder.

"Stop teasing me," Natalia begged. I sucked her sweet little clit into my mouth, rolled my tongue around it playfully and squeezed her nipples hard all at the same time. This caused Natalia to buck like a rodeo bull and scream loudly but I was able to ride it out and keep my tongue deep inside of her.

"Is this little pussy ready to be fucked?" I growled as I teased her clit with my fingertips ever so gently.

"Yes," Natalia said breathlessly. "Fuck me."

"What's the magic word?" I grinned as I slipped two fingers inside of her drenched pussy, causing her to gasp and moan.

"Please," she whined. "Please fuck me, I need it so fucking bad." I was about to tease her a bit more when she grabbed me by my hair and tugged hard enough that I got up on the bed on top of her. "Now," she moaned as her grey-blue eyes locked on mine and her long slender legs wrapped around my body.

My cock was throbbing as I guided it slowly inside of Natalia's pussy for the first time. We both let out a long moan as I felt her tight pussy take me in. I fucked her slowly at first, knowing I would never last long. I was going to do whatever I could to try to extend it as much as possible. Her pussy felt amazing as it gripped my cock, it was so tight and so wet I wanted to stay inside her forever. I fucked her slowly as both of us looked deep into each other's eyes, making it a surreal experience.

"Is this a dream?" I asked as I felt the heels of Natalia's Jimmy Choo's digging into my back as I pumped her young pussy with my big, hard cock. Her sexy grey-blue eyes were mesmerizing me.

"Have you fucked me in your dreams?" Natalia asked, smiling.

"Yes," I moaned as I recalled the other night when I imagined Natalia when fucking my wife. My cock started pounding Natalia harder, it disappeared in and out of her pussy faster as I picked up on my rhythm. Her heels digging harder into my back.

"Naughty boy," she giggled. "Don't hold back, we have all weekend."

"Fuck," I groaned as I felt my cock about to explode. I pulled out of Natalia's heavenly pussy and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I pulled her to her feet, kissed her deeply then positioned her on the bed in front of me on all fours as I stood behind her on the floor.

"Fill your little slut up, birthday boy," Natalia moaned as she looked back over her shoulder at me and wiggled her perfect ass. I guided my cock to her hot, dripping wet pussy and put my hands on her hips. I pounded her hard and fast, my balls slapping up against her with every deep thrust. Natalia moaned and then buried her head in the pillow to scream as I split her in two.

"You like that, slut?" I growled.

"Yes," Natalia barely said before screaming again.

I reached up with my right hand and grabbed a handful of her long hair. I pulled it back hard as my cock bottomed out inside of her pussy, her neck bent back and she looked up at the ceiling as she screamed with passion. Her pussy gripped down hard on my cock as she started to cum, I took a deep breath and let go, letting my cock explode deep inside of her. I moaned as I filled her with wave after wave of my white hot cum until we both collapsed, both exhausted and trying to catch our breath.

"Wow," I said between breaths as we both moved onto the bed side by side.

"Happy birthday," Natalia smiled as she cuddled up next to me and rested her head on my chest.

"This is just so surreal," I said as I wrapped my left arm around Natalia's lingerie clad body and pulled her closer on the big bed. I never expected the night to take this turn.

"It's a perfect fantasy," Natalia smiled as she turned and kissed my neck. She was right, it was a perfect fantasy. For the first time since Natalia came to the door, I was starting to wonder how fantasy and reality were going to play together when the weekend came to an end.

"When did Lisa plan all this?" I asked as Natalia continued to playfully kiss my neck.

"Does that matter?" she asked as her tongue traced my earlobe, sending shivers up and down my spine.

"It's just she's never done anything like this before," I groaned as Natalia playfully nibbled on my earlobe.

"You've never turned 40 before, baby," Natalia giggled as she straddled my body and looked down into my eyes. Her dark hair fell down on both sides of us and I couldn't help but stare into her amazing grey-blue eyes.

"True," I said softly.

"It's a very special occasion," Natalia grinned and then leaned in and kissed my lips with a soft, lingering kiss.

"I guess it makes sense now why she kept asking me if I thought you were hot," I groaned as Natalia sucked on my neck like a high school cheerleader in a parked car after the prom.

"She asked you if you thought I was hot?" Natalia giggled as she moved back down to my neck.

"Yes, I am not stupid, though, I never gave her a straight answer," I moaned as I wrapped my arms tightly around Natalia's lace covered waist.

"Smart man," Natalia giggled.

"She also asked if I thought your breasts were real," I groaned.

"They are," Natalia smiled as she kneeled over me and pushed her amazing breasts up with her hands to show them off.

"I can see that," I nodded.

"I bet they'd feel good wrapped around your big, hard cock," she smiled as she leaned back down to kiss me.

"Yes, I bet they would," I smiled as Natalia moved up and put her delicious tits right up against my face. I inhaled her sweet perfume as I nibbled playfully on her soft, sweet flesh. My cock was already coming back to life as I cupped Natalia's breasts with my big hands and teased her nipples with my tongue.

"What have we here?" Natalia asked as she reached behind her back and found my hardening cock with her hand. "Are you sure you're 40?" she asked with an evil smile.

"You make me feel younger," I groaned as I gently kissed Natalia's ample tits.

"Good," Natalia grinned as she used her hand to slowly stroke my cock as I nibbled playfully on her puffy pink nipples. "You seem like you're ready for round two," she moaned.

"I am," I said as Natalia kissed me hard then moved her way slowly down my body. The combination of the soft lace and the soft, warm flesh of Natalia's tits as they traced my body felt better than I can describe with any combination of words. She moved between my legs and grabbed my cock at the base with her right hand. Her sexy grey-blue eyes looked up at me and she smiled as she slowly let a string of saliva roll out of her mouth, it hung there for a moment before it fell and bathed my cock with her slick spit. She used her hands to rub her spit into my cock before she slid my manhood between her big breasts.