The Birthday Gift

Story Info
When a young man is tied to a bed he becomes a birthday gift.
3.5k words
4.26
35.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story has a non consensual aspect to it so please don't read it if that will upset you. Thank you to Ruby for editing my story.)

*****

Sometimes things happen for a reason, other times life is just fucked up and shit. Everyone knows I have the biggest cock in all of Trashville. Playing football with the boys isn't a great way to keep secrets like that. Too many people get to see your assets. All the trashy sluts then get to find out, and they want to jump on your cock because it feels good. And yes it feels wonderful to me too. I love having my cock buried deep inside some horny slut. However it has its bad side. In the end I just get treated like a pieces of cock meat, for any horny slut who loves big cocks, to use, and to get off on.

And so my story starts when I want to see my friend Mike recently. Nothing weird or anything like that, I dropped by his place and he wasn't home. The woman next door leant over her fence and told me he'd gone away for few days. Mike's always saying how nice she is to him. I've not had much to do with her, and chat over the fence a couple of times, when Mike and I were outside drinking by his pool.

Her house is massive. Mike's done alright for himself, he lives in a 'good neighbourhood'. His house definitely isn't one of the best places in the area but a single bloke only needs a small place. His neighbours on the other hand have some very big homes. Extravagant spring to mind, when I think about the house of the woman next door.

Well after she told me Mike was away, I see her struggling with carrying stuff so I asked her if she was okay. Then she said no and asked if I'd help her carry some heavy stuff because her bathroom was being renovated and she'd just had a delivery. Silly me, just a helpful guy, I carried her stuff inside into the bathroom and then she offered me a drink. It was a hot day and I wasn't in the mood to being impolite so I said yes. She gave me some home made grapefruit punch, and wow it had some punch because I passed out almost immediately. Next thing I know after drinking it, I wake up three hours later tied up to some massive iron bed. Well, of course, I wasn't happy about it.

"Fuck, what's going on? I started yelling out.

Next thing I know this woman who's given me the drug to make me sleep enters the room and smiles at me.

"You shouldn't be doing this, it's kidnapping you know," I screamed at her.

"Oh dear someone is having a little tanti aren't they? You've already spent hours asleep on my bed. Plenty of photos showing you snoring away like you live here," she teased.

I could hear her doorbell ring, and then it opened. Obviously someone polite enough to ring the doorbell but well known enough to her to let themselves in the house. She moved back slowly away from me and went over to her bedroom doorway. She looked downstairs at whoever had come in.

"Mum I'm upstairs," she yelled down.

"What are you doing up there," I heard the woman downstairs ask her.

"It's your birthday and I have a surprise for you, come on up and help yourself, it's waiting for you on the bed," she told her.

"Let me know if you have any trouble unwrapping it and I'll help you," she laughed.

Then she picked up the dirty panties lying on the floor. She then scrunched them up and shoved them in my mouth. As I watched her, she moved over to her bedside cabinet. She reached inside her bedside cabinet and pulled out a 38 pistol.

Waving it in my general direction, she said to me, "rapists get shot and die in this state. I'm sure my best friend;'s husband, the police chief, would be delighted to see a scumbag rapist like you, who's broken into my home, shot and killed in self defence by a well respected woman like myself. It'd be just a straightforward case you know."

What could I do. She was right. The police chief was well known for liking that local people were sorting out the criminal problems by solving them, themselves. And, what's the chances someone would believe I'd ended up in her bed because she drugged me?

As she was looking at me, she asked, "are you going to be nice, treat my Mum to a good time, and make her 70th birthday one that she'll always remember?"

Well I just nodded my head so she smiled and said, "good, if Mum leaves happy, then you leave later on with $100, and if I hear my Mum screaming in blissful pleasure, then you'll leave with a $1000. Understand? Are you fine with that deal?"

I nodded my head again and she left me alone in her bedroom. Things were financially hard for me so a $1000 would certainly come in handy.

Next thing I know this stunning older woman walks into the room. Holy fuck, she didn't look 70. She looked about 50. Later I found out her name was Simone. So Simone looks at me and smiles.

Then she says to me, "I've heard all about you, and seen you around town, and it's been way too long since I had a huge big cock like yours inside me!"

Then I thought to myself would I be stopping myself if I could? A $1000 is just too much to give up and she looked like she'd treat me right. And, of course, there's always the thing I don't like people knowing about. Yes I've always had a thing for older women. I knew I would be here giving her everything I had, even if there wasn't any money involved, and besides it was a better idea than her crazy daughter shooting me.

I watched as Simone approach her daughter's bed. She stood looking down at me and smiling. Next thing I know Simone's daughters back in the room.

Handing her Mum some scissors, she said to Simone, "Mum, sorry, I forgot you'll need these to open your present. I know how much you love opening your own presents so I'll leave you to it."

"Yep I'm sure I know what to do with my present," Simone said smiling dreamily at me.

Now I'd imagined she was just going to get my cock out, get me hard, and then just use my cock until she came. How wrong could I be about Simone, she was such a wild sex addict with so many unusual fetishes?

Before cutting anything at at all, she climbs up onto the bed and walks across it until she's standing directly above my face. Yes the fettered man was about to exploited for his tongue first. She looks at me and smiles again. The Simone drops to her knees on the bed.

Looking at me she asks me, "if I take those panties out of your mouth are you going to be good and not start screaming?"

I nodded my head and she removed them from my mouth. I was so dry from having those panties in my mouth! Simone stood up, turned around so she was now facing my feet.

Then Simone lowered her ass onto my helpless face. As she did so this older woman reached down between my legs and then started to rake her long nails along my inner thighs. She must do yoga because Simone seemed to flexible, moving her body any way she wanted. As she leant forward and dragged her nails across my soft inner fleshy thighs I felt her finish so dangerously close to my prick lying across my balls.

All that encouragement, I was trying my very best to satisfy Simone with my lips and tongue. It took me about 30 seconds to realise that Simone must have just waxed her ass and probably her pussy too. And as I licked her arse, the way it opened and closed, I was guessing she used a butt plug in it most of the time.

Simone took my hardening prick in her hand and dug her nails deeply into the soft fleshy end of my foreskin. I moaned as she administered her pain to my cock. I rewarded Simone by licking around and inside her arse, and consumed this older woman's arse like I was a man possessed. As she pushed her arse back to meet my tongue exploring her pulsating arse (hole) she rewarded me with a slow and teasing hand job. I knew I'd never come given that her stroking my cock was almost casual, unexpectedly halting every few strokes, I was sure if this was my reward or punishment.

I knew she was getting off on not allowing me to enjoy it too much and she certainly didn't want me to come. As she stroked my huge cock, I could feel it swell and reach its full size, It just made me want to poke my tongue even deeper into this older woman's pulsating arse. Suddenly without warning I could feel her climax. Simone held me still (full stop) as (omitt as) she began to slide backwards in a frenzy of pleasure and sheer orgasmic lust. And finally she put her whole weight on my face, forcing me so deep into the cleft of her bottom. For a few moments I couldn't breathe at all so I started to try to escape by throwing my head around as much as I could. Simone thankfully threw herself off me and onto the bed next to me.

"Good boy, that was fucking great! I've just started though, and I need a lot more of you," she said as she smiled at me.

I smiled back and said, "it's all yours anything you want. Just tell me and I'll do it for you."

"Well I want more now! Birthday girls deserve plenty of hot sex," she stated with a glint in her eyes.

After she repositioned herself I found myself staring at her pussy. Her smooth pussy lips were slightly red, and very engorged. I realised that her previous orgasm meant she was pretty far along towards having her next. It was fabulous, her pussy was already so wet so that her scent hung faintly in the air around her and once I was there it filled my senses. I started licking her pussy like I hadn't sucked anything for weeks and looked sidewards to see her clutching the sheets as she approached her climax.

Simone was so wet, so slick against her velvety smooth lips, so alive to my tongue exploring her, and every now and then I felt her clench as her pussy contracted. It felt like I suddenly understood what she wanted from me. She wanted to be totally ready when my cock was inside her. But for now the my tongue was exploring the shape and feel of her pussy, and all the pleasure centres I was exploring. But I had kept away from her clitoris, teasing her by going towards it but never touching.

"You absolute fucking bastard. Lick my clit now. Lick it until I cum and don't fucking stop," she screamed at me.

So I went straight to her clitoris, with long strong broad strokes of my tongue. When I hit her little button, her moans were like music to my ears, and I felt her legs sort of jump a little each time my tongue slid across her clitoris.Then I changed the tempo, I began to flick my tongue back and forth across her clitoris, and she lets out little screams of pleasure every time my tongue press against her. It felt like she was so close to her next climax so I continued to regularly attack her clitoris by flicking my tongue back and forth until I felt her starting to quiver as her orgasm approached.

Never doubting it was close I just kept working at flicking my tongue across her clitoris. As I did so, I saw her pussy swell, engorge some more, and it was so swollen I was certain it was going to turn inside out if it became any more enlarged. Her clitoris suddenly seemed to grow and get even bigger. Her pussy was juicy as more of the warm and slippery moisture from her flooded out.

I just kept flicking back and forth, again and again, in magical rhythm of blissfulness. Her moans started getting even louder and her hips lifted off the bed but named down against my tongue. Simone almost seemed to jumping or bouncing on my tongue. Suddenly her hands went into my hair, and she was pulling and pushing on my head to force my tongue even more tightly against her.

Then I felt her grow totally stiff and thats when she really screamed, an amazing sound of climatic pleasure. It may have scared the neighbours but I loved that sound.

I could feel the juiciness all over my face, chin and chest, as her pussy opened its flood gates and pumped out all her orgasmic liquids. I knew what I wanted. I want to taste all of it. I lowered my lips to go around her vaginal opening and sucked as much juice into my mouth as I could. Then I felt her grow stiff again, her thighs captured my head and my lips that were sucking on her juices, and while I thought I might get caught in there that seemed absurd.

I wanted her to orgasm for me even more. I suddenly realised that I wanted Simone feel good that she wouldn't ever be able to get enough of me. To give her all the pleasure her body could manage and make her orgasm like she never had before! So I started again licking her and in response she started humping my face, riding my lips and tongue into her pussy as hard as possible, again moaning very loudly.

This time she screamed out, "I'm coming, keep kissing my pussy, shove you tongue deep into me you bastard, suck my clit again and again until I can't come ever again."

I knew she was joking, she'd want more now. She was addicted to it all. And I thought once she has come on my cock she'll be coming back for more and more. She'll be all mine then.

She was slumped on the bed. Looking at me, she snuggled up to me. Pressing her naked sexy body tightly against me. After a few minutes she whispered in my ear.

"Sorry I couldn't hear what you said to me," I explained with a smile on my face.

"You horny bastard, you heard exactly what I said to you, and I'm going to show you just how good a slut I am," she boasted.

Acting like a typical real slut she began to beg me, "Please let me ride you big fat hard cock?"

I laughed at her and said, "you can fuck me whenever you want. Jump on it now. If I was free I'd shove it right into you just like you want me to."

"Oh fuck yes, let me fuck you right now. I want to feel your big cock deep inside me because its all mine," she demanded.

"Not so fast, " I calmly informed her, "have you ever had a big hard cock this big inside you before?"

"Of course I'm not some young thing that's just started, " Simone responded so impatiently.

"I know exactly how great it will feel inside me and that's why I want you in me now. I want to feel all of your lovely cock completely filling me all up inside, right now!" she demanded.

"Well I can't just shove it in if I'm tied to this bed so you'll need to take whatever you want and ride me slut. Ride me and ride me as your pussy stretches to fit in my huge cock," I boasted.

I watched as she aligned her pussy lips up with my cock. Soon my big hard cock would be deep inside her pussy. Simone lowered herself and used her hands to guide my cock into her pussy. Just a few inches went in to start with. She wanted more, so much more, so she pushed herself harder down onto my throbbing thick cock. It was going inside her slowly little by little.

"Just relax a little as you slide my cock in," I suggested.

She nodded and paused, while waiting for her pussy to adjust as she relaxed. Carefully she used the weight of her body to steady push down on my cock. It was amazing that she almost the whole of my cock inside her by keeping the pressure downwards on my cock. I watched and smiled as she breathed deeply as her pussy muscles relaxed around the girth of my very large cock.

Not to give up her quest in the slightest, she pushed down some more and my cock sank in a little more, then some more, and then finally it was fully inside her pussy. Her face was a study in concentration and lust. The weight of her body kept delightful pressure on my cock, but I knew I should do anything to push back upwards and into her. The crown of my cock would be sitting tightly against her cervix. I did slowly feel her inner muscles relax to welcome my cock to its new home. It was a totally wonderful sensation being inside Simone as she sat on top of me. And as she sat there I could feel her pussy literally sucking my cock up deeper into her.

"Is that good?" I teased, "are you sure you don't want to rest?"

"Fuck you you bastard. I'm sure I don't want a rest! Now I have the rest of your beautiful cock inside me I want to ride you like you're all mine to fuck forever!" she chuckled as she started rocking on my cock.

I lay there as Simone fucked me hard and at a furious pace, she was totally amazing for a 70 year old slut. I felt her have orgasm after orgasm as she rode my huge throbbing cock. How could she keep going like that her pussy was in a constant state of orgasm as it continued to spasm uncontrollably again and again.

Finally she looked me in my eyes and said, "right, I want you to shoot all you hot slushy cream into my pussy. Don't hold back because I'm almost done and I want my birthday present to fill me up with his steaming hot cum."

"Kiss me," I begged.

Simone leant down and kissed me, and then I could feel it upon me and my climax finally burst force with volcanic eruptions of hot creaming larva into Simone's pussy. I was totally exhausted and I expected that Simone was too. She smiled at me as she rolled off of me. Then she snuggled up next to me, a totally satisfied birthday present was all hers, and we must have drifted off to sleep because when I woke up she was still asleep beside me. Her daughter stood at the doorway to her bedroom smiling at me.

"Thank you, Mum must have had a wonderful time because the noises she made were unbelievable. I'm sure she'll never forget this present," she smiled as she undid my ropes.

Strangely she lay down next to me on her bed. I watched as her eyes were drawn to the sleeping monster that was my cock. Ever so slowly she reached out and felt ran her fingers over my cock. It started to grow as Simone's daughter stroked my cock sensually.

Then I heard, "and what do you think you're doing young lady? That's my birthday present! Don't you dare take what's mine, find your own," as Simone lent up on her elbow and looked annoyingly at her daughter.

"Sorry Mum, it just sounded so great I couldn't help myself," she explained.

"Sorry nothing! It's all mine and I'm about to have some more soon, so I'll let you when I'm done and then I'm taking him home with me. You gave him to me for my birthday and he's all mine to keep and use for sex whenever I want," she smiled at her daughter and winked at me.

Her daughter looked at me and asked, "how do you feel about that?"

I smiled and winked at Simone, "nothing I can do about that now. You gave me to your Mum as a birthday present. I guess I just have to stick around and make her happy until she tires of me."

As Simone reached over to start playing with my huge cock again, she stated, "there's no chance I'll ever get tired of riding this cock."