The Birthday Gift

Story Info
Jerri, a very special girl, gets a second birthday gift.
2.5k words
4.4
48.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My shiny Vette

At age 27, I was hardily considered an old maid. In fact, you could say that my life was just beginning. My name is Jerri, I am truly special in every way. At 6'2", I am hardily what you would consider petite. However, I was blessed in other ways. I weigh in around 125, my girlfriends are so jealous, I have a models slender body with all the curves in all the appropriate places.

I am not proud of it, but for years I have been using my good looks to my advantage. 3 years ago, I made the transition from playing dress up to living as a women in all sense of the word full time. Since then, it has been my pleasure to use my body for various benefits and sometimes even to get myself out of sticky situations.

My hottest adventure happened six months ago. My dear boyfriend, Jack surprised me with a very special birthday present. Most girls get flowers or maybe chocolates for their birthday, some get clothes, some get jewelry. I guess I am lucky, I got something sexy and sleek and....red. A car. Can a corvette be called JUST a car? I don't think so. It is so beautiful and sleek, low to the ground and powerful, I always considered it sexy as hell. Jack said it reminded him of me.

I have to admit, I love speed. It is a thrill to push myself and my car to the limits, the wind in my long blonde hair as I flew down the highway, taking curves and hugging the center yellow lines, that truly got me wet. One summer day, I decided that me and my Vette would have some fun.

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, I was dressed to impressed. Jack and I had a date and I was more then late. I wear wearing one of my sexiest outfits; a mini skirt black leather skirt and a sexy slinky red halter top, black fishnet stockings and high heels that made my legs look like a million dollars. My long hair was combed and teased, my red lips pouty. I flashed an irritated look at the dashboard click as my foot pressed down harder on the pedal. Quickly my speed rose as I felt the excitement and wetness pool in between my legs, warm and wet as the speedometer jumped from a sedate 60 up to 95.

Tingling with pleasure at the thrill, I failed to notice the cop car parked on the side of the highway. In my excitement, my foot continued to press down harder, I felt myself getting harder and harder straining against my black silk panties and my leather mini skirt. I could have gone forever in my red vette if sirens and flashing lights hadn't penetrated my delicious thoughts, quickly squashing my excitement.

Muttering under my breath, I pulled over to the side of the road. Damnit, another ticket, Jack is going to kill me! I turned to my red purse, digging into it for my license. I knew this was going to be a problem, the name on my license and the sex listed did not match my femme fatal body, I was born a woman trapped in a mans body.

In my nervousness, I failed to hear the police officer approach. A rapping on my window broke me out of my revere, I looked up and there stood one of the sexiest woman I had even seen. How interesting, a woman in a male dominated world. I quickly activated my power windows, rolling the drivers side down.

"Officer, how can I help you?" My voice came out low and husky and confident, not betraying my nervousness.

I tried to smile as the cops eyes seemed to take in everything, taking in my sexy outfit and all the details, from my sexy outfit to my fire engine red lips.

"Ma'am, do you know just how fast you were going?" The woman's voice was sultry, her eyes flickering up and down, checking out my cleavage. With my 36B tits, I am not overly well endowed, however I do know how to dress to enhance the gifts I have been given. My nipples were instantly hard, pressing against the silky red fabric of my halter top, tingling with excitement as other parts of my body reacted as well.

"Officer," my voice came out as a purr, "I was going 55, the speed limit." As an afterthought, I through in the word, "Ma'am," at the end of my sentence.

I watched as her eyes dilated at the word Ma'am. My eyes were level with her chest and I was intrigued when I saw her nipples harden, a rare sign of femininity in her brown asexual uniform. She took my license, examined it carefully, and then flicked her eyes over my now female body. Her eyes widened, glancing down at my hard nipples, as a shiver seemed to go down her spine. Her pupils dilated, she flicked her pretty pink tongue across her cherry red lips as she seemed to undress me with her eyes.

"I clocked you at 95 in a 55 MPH, you have a heavy foot young lady." A teasing glint entered her eyes, once again she flicked her eyes over my body as she leaned forward to return my license, giving me a glimpse at her cleavage. She was well endowed, her brown uniform top gaped open, her pale white globes dotted with freckles made my mouth water, I even caught a glimpse of her pale rose colored nipples. My clit was instantly rock hard.

"Officer," my voice came out breathy, "I think that there has to be some mistake here, I just got this car and I am simply not used to the power, I think I was going a little faster then 55 MPH, but not by much. I cant afford a ticket, there must be something we can do to correct this error?"

Licking my lips, I caressed the wheel with my hands, the red polish making them look elegant and slender. I looked her in the eye at the end of my sentence, quite bold now, my arousal making me much more confident then I have ever felt.

"You need to step out of the car young lady, I am afraid that I need to put you in the back of my cruiser while I run a check on your license."

Calmly, I unfolded myself out of my red low slung car. She took my hand, to handcuff me I assumed, and lead me to her car. Quickly, she opened up the rear seat, planting both hands on my chest, she pushed me inside.

"What would you do for me to forget your those few extra MPHs," she said, Quickly unbuttoning the first few buttons on her ugly brown plain cops uniform. Underneath, she wore and asexual A-frame shirt. A sexy white lace bra underneath caught my attention, her breasts were proud and firm, standing to attention, her nipples were rock hard, begging for my attention.

I leaned forward, my tongue flicking out, swirling my tongue around her pert right nipple. It got even harder, my body trembled with excitement as I sucked it into my mouth. My hand went up and cupped her left breast, lifting and squeezing it as I sucked her nipple harder Quickly, I switched breasts, sucking the left one now as I roughly squeezed her right. A loud moan left her mouth as the smell of her arousal Quickly filled the car.

Impatient now, needing more, I my hands fumbled with the buckle of her plain black belt. It was off in an instant, I unbuttoned the top button and unzipped her uniform pants, I gave an impatient tug on them as they pooled at her feet. Her white lace silk panties were soaked, they joined her pants on the hot road as I shoved them down roughly over her hips. Leaning forward, I buried my face in her hot and very wet quim.

I sucked on her gorgeous pussy lips, drawing first one into my mouth, lapping at it with my tongue, drinking her in. I switched lips, repeating the same before I moved to seal my lips around her pert pink clit. She was so wet she Quickly got my face messy, enthusiastically I sucked harder, sliding two fingers inside of her, pumping them in and out as her hips started to move with the rhythm I was setting.

Taking my fingers out of her wet cunt, I replaced it with my tongue, shoving it in while sliding the soaking wet two fingers into her ass. She screamed, riding my fingers and my face. Roughly, she reached out and fondled my tits, squeezing them and twisting my nipples, digging her nails in, marking me as hers. Taking two handfuls of my halter top, she ripped it in half. Her hands were everywhere, pushing the skirt up, she grabbed my thick and aching 7 inch clit and gave it a squeeze as well, jerking me off in quick, practiced movements. With a sigh and a moan she came, I eagerly lapped up her release as her hips jerked and she squirted directly into my mouth.

I jumped as her hand came down on my ass with a loud SMACK, my head shot up, my tongue and my mouth left her wet sex. My eyes were as wide as saucers, I found myself getting harder.

"Eat my ass, you whore. You made a mess, now clean it up!" Getting into the wide back seat of the cruiser, on all fours, she spread her legs wide open, offering me her wet sex and the tight rosebud of her asshole. It glistened with moisture. I smiled, leaning forward, I buried my tongue in her rear end, eagerly sticking it in and wiggling it around. My fingers entered her cunt simultaneously, three fingers now, stretching her out as I sealed my mouth around her, licking and sucking her desperately.

Squirming against my face, she continued to jerk her hips, arching back against me she fucked my tongue and my face, riding me to another orgasm. With a moan, she came again. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled.

"Good slut, your a good girl, you deserve a reward."

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she pushed me on my back. With one movement, she sank down my thick hard clit, taking my 7" length deep inside of her, riding me Quickly up and down. She was so hot and so wet, I almost shot my load right them. Her constant teasing had me on the edge, she must have seen my eyes roll back in my head because her hand came down to slap my ass.

"Did I say you could cum whore?" Her voice was harsh. "You are NEVER to come without permission, do you understand me?"

She climbed off of my aching clit as she came then, perhaps from the the stimulation of my pain. Grabbing my clit, she painfully tugged on it, using it to pull me up until I was on my hands and knees. My hips jerked, the pleasure and the pain against making me wet with pleasure. She slapped my ass several times, leaving red hand prints, covering my white skin in a delicious pattern.

Just as the spanking stop, I was startled to fell a big wad of spit enter hit my tight ass. Three fingers obtrusively entered my ass, stretching it out, pumping them in and out, making my hips work as I attempted to push back against her.

"You like that slut, don't you?" Her voice crooned, she slowly started working her fingers until they were buried to the hilt.

To my surprise and delight, a fourth finger joined the third, with a few movements, it too was buried to the hilt. My eyes teared, I had never been this full before. Precum was dripping out like a waterfall, a fifth finger joined the other four and now all of her fingers on her right hand was buried inside my ass. Pushing the fingers in and out, I felt her press harder against my tight ass. She was going to fucking fist me. I lost it then, cumming all over the disgusting backseat.

"Fucking clean it up whore!" I scooted backwards, engulfing her fist totally, moaning as I started to clean up my warm and wet cum. Eagerly, I lapped it up as my torn ass took her tight fist up to her wrist. Her left hand was masturbating herself, with a sigh she came again. My clit spasmed again at the realization she was buried so deep inside of me, that we were on. I came with a jerk back against her fist.

Her hand left my ass with a wet slurp. With a smile, she offered it me.

"You made another mess whore."

Without thinking, I began to lick her hand and her fingers, sucking them one by one, cleaning my mess up. Once her hand and fingers glistened with my spit and nothing was left on her porcelain skin, she withdrew her hand out of her cunt and I repeated it with her left hand Now clean, she wiped my spittle off on my halter top. Pulling my skirt down, she got dressed and pulled me out of the car, leading me back to my vehicle. Stuffing me back into my red Vette, the vehicle that have gotten me into this delightful mess, she fastened my seatbelt with a smile.

To my shock and dismay, she withdrew her citation book. She scrawled something on a ticket, she tore one off and handed it to me. Once I took it, her words shocked me.

"Buckle up for safety, young lady. And watch your speed. Not everyone is an generous as I am."

Climbing back into her cruiser, with the toot of her horn and a flash of her lights, she left. Glancing down at the ticket in hand, my ass so sore I could barely sit still, I read the writing. In bold, distinctive handwriting, were the words: "Call me." Followed by a phone number.

I started my car, heading heading home at a more sedate pace. Walking into the kitchen, Jason was there waiting.

"Your late." His voice startled me out of my revere, my body aching in a delicious way.

"Dinner was getting cold, I have it in the oven now. Anything interesting happen today? I figured you got caught up shopping for this and that."

I smiled, sitting down at the table, starting to eat the dinner he placed in front of me. Beginning to eat, I thought of the crumpled piece of paper crumpled up at the bottom of my purse. If he only knew. I knew in an instant I would in fact be calling her very, very soon. This was a birthday I would never forget.