The Birthday Gift

Story Info
Little Joanne gets DP'd by two immense guys.
3.3k words
4.26
125.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
720 Followers

Author's Note:

This was written for a special friend who has shared her deepest self with me and I wrote out her fantasy to repay her with my thanks. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Please comment and vote, I try to reply to all commentators who leave an e-mail address.

"Where are we going Hon?"

The streetlights made flowing patterns on her shoulders, arms and thighs as they shone through the windshield, her bare skin contrasting sharply with the black silk of her short simple shift.

"A special birthday deserves a special present."

"What's special about being 36?"

"A woman is at her sensual peak and I wanted you to have something you always wanted."

"You're so good to me darling, what is it? Is it jewellery, that solitaire we saw in Diamond Brite's window?"

He laughed, knowing she was joking, "Nope."

She frowned a little trying to think what he had got for her. They couldn't afford a new car just for her or a new house, he knew squat about designer clothes or shoes, besides there was nothing like that she had said she ever wanted.

"I give up, what is it?"

"Wait and see, I know you'll enjoy it."

She sat quietly patient, enjoying the feel of the leather car seat against her bare legs as he drove them into the country, finally taking a turn between impressive stone pillars that supported big iron gates. A modest brass plate gleamed briefly in the headlights, 'Members Only', nothing else, no name, just the warning.

The long drive wound through tall trees made to seem darker and more brooding by the tiny golden lights strung along the edge of the driveway. Driving through a sudden break in the trees, she gasped at the fairytale vision of the gabled mansion, illuminated by pale amber spotlights and seemingly floating in the darkness.

"It's beautiful, but where are we?"

"A friend of mine does business with one of the members, he managed to get us invited to one of the open nights."

"It looks wonderful, I'm sure I'll love the food darling. Thank you." She leant over to kiss his cheek, the seatbelt stretching the silk of her little black dress taught over her breasts and acorn hard nipples.

He had asked her not to wear a bra tonight and she had been happy to humour him this once. Her petite figure was well toned from regular visits to the gymnasium and she didn't really need any support. It was just that she preferred not to show off her nipples, they were very sensitive and nearly always erect. They seemed to be magnets for hetero males and most men rarely looked her in the eye as a consequence.

"Well I'm told the food is very good here, but I think that there will be much more that will interest you." She looked at him and thought there was a half smile on his lips, but it was dark and she couldn't be sure.

"You're being very mysterious?"

"That's because it's a surprise, it'll be worth it."

Her high heels made walking awkward on the gravel drive until she reached the sandstone of the wide front steps. If she didn't wear five inch heels she would look like a little girl beside his six foot frame, besides he always said he loved the look of her in killer heels.

She smiled to herself as he handed her up the steps. He also said he especially liked the look of her in heels and nothing else. ‘Fuck-me' heels he called them. She trembled a little and he felt it in her hand.

"Are you chilly baby, I can go back to the car for your wrap?"

"No I'm fine darling." It was the memory of the last time she had worn these shoes that made her shiver. He had pushed her face to the wall of their bedroom with one hand and held her wrists firmly above her head in his other. The feel of him hard and slick with his arousal as he entered her from behind had taken her straight over the edge, arching her back and thrusting back into his lap, the first of several gorgeous orgasms that delightful night.

A very big man met them at the door. His smoothly shaven head seemed almost small atop very broad shoulders that stretched his black suit jacket out in a wide triangle from trim waist and slim hips. Her pale delicate hand was swallowed up in his ebony grip as he bowed deeply, gently pressing his moist full lips to her slim fingers.

"Welcome Madame, please come this way." She shivered afresh from his hot breath on the back of her hand and the dry touch of his skin. The deep chocolate tones of his voice perfectly matched his African looks, so black as to be almost purple in the low light.

She looked over her shoulder as he led her down the wood panelled corridor. Her man was following just behind, smiling and reassuring her.

"Go ahead its fine I'm right here sweetheart."

The room was very grand with subdued lighting that added an intimate atmosphere, a ballroom of surprisingly big proportions in a house of the size she had seen from the drive.

It must go back a way behind the frontage she thought.

The walls were half panelled and wallpapered in dark material that looked to be a rich, hand painted cloth above. In the centre of the room was a raised platform, bare but draped in what she thought was black silk or satin. Around the rest of the room were scattered circular tables, set with bright white linen, glittering glass and silverware sparkling in the candlelight. Seated around were many people, mostly men in dark suits and gleaming white shirts. Here and there the light sparkled on jewelled cuff links and tiepins as well as rings and expensive watches. The few women among them were startlingly beautiful and all turned to look as she walked in, a diminutive pale figure on the arm of the huge black suited man.

She felt even smaller as he led her to a table near the stage at the centre of the room and seated her formally, drawing her chair back and then easing her into it at the table.

"Thank you," she said to him.

"It will be my pleasure." She thought she must have misheard him in her fluster at the scrutiny of the other guests.

Her man joined her and took her hand, squeezing it slightly in support.

She turned to him, "This is so grand, it must be costing a fortune."

"Don't worry it's all taken care of, just relax and enjoy it."

"Joanne, but my friends call me Jo," she said in response to the man seated alongside her. He was in his early fifties with grizzled hair and a salt and pepper beard and moustache, broad shouldered and with a smile that twinkled his eyes.

"Then I should like to call you Jo also, I'm David. You have not been to these gatherings before?"

"No, my partner has brought me as a special treat." She turned to introduce him but he was leaning towards a glittering blonde in a black dress that plunged to her waist exposing the inside curves of a very firm bust, he was deep in conversation so she turned back to her new friend.

"This is a very smart place; I didn't see a name as we came in?"

"We Members know where it is so we see no need for a name. You must be the guest tonight?"

"I don't suppose we are the only guests here, there seem such a lot of people. My partner had an invitation through his work."

"There is only ever one Guest, congratulations. I am looking forward to your pleasure I am sure you will be satisfied."

She thought it was an odd way to say it but she acknowledged his hospitality.

"Thank you, I will do my best to enjoy myself."

"Excellent, excellent! Pardon me there is a stray hair." He reached toward her and brushed her hair from her forehead with a slow delicate touch. His cool fingers lingered on her cheek and slid to her shoulder to rest briefly, then stroke down her bare arm. The strange intensity of his gaze and the sensuality of the contact made her feel a tightening low down in her belly, something she only ever felt when she was being intimate.

The dinner was delicious and the wine wonderful. David refilled her glass several times and also encouraged her to drink the chilled mineral water saying, "We mustn't dull the senses or the pleasure of the evening will be spoilt."

Her man smiled and chatted with her as well as the woman next to him. He had introduced her,

"This is Sonia, she arranges these gatherings and manages the House for the Members."

"Hello Joanne we are all so very glad you could come tonight. Your sponsor said he thought you would make a perfect Guest."

She didn't understand quite what Sonia meant but was polite in her reply.

"I am surprised that we are the only guests but thank you so much, it is all quite special."

"The pleasure will be all ours I assure you, may I call you Jo?"

There was that odd phrasing again, "Yes of course, please do."

"Wasn't the desert to die for? Our Chef is a master, we have him flown over from Europe especially for these gatherings. If you have finished we can start the entertainment?"

"You are all waiting for me?"

"Why of course, you are the Guest." Both Sonia and David laughed gently at her expression and some of the other richly dressed people around her table clapped. She saw others at nearby tables craning their heads to see, smiling and clapping also. Her hand snaked into her man's and clutched it, he squeezed back and she saw him smiling at her. A warm feeling of lassitude and relaxed comfort suffused her and she saw lights come up on the black draped circular stage in the centre of the room as the other room lights dimmed further. The candlelight flickered and gleamed off the tableware and jewellery.

The dancers were supple and lithe in loose robes of sheer material, moving together as a close couple with grace and control to the classical themed music that filled the room from hidden speakers. She admired their ability and sheer power as he lifted her into the air, the lights flaring through their clothes to outline perfect forms as she slid back down along his arms and bowed body to her knees. It was a second or so before it dawned on her that the woman had not risen but her torso was undulating like a snake against the man's legs. Her head was moving to and fro as he held it lightly in his hands. The liquid sounds and wet gleam of light on the muscular shaft sliding between the dancer's lips somehow didn't surprise her and she leant forward onto her elbows, her breasts lightly brushing the table edge. She saw David turn towards her at her slight gasp as her nipples, already erect from the action on stage were unexpectedly stimulated. A gentle hand stroked her back, exploring her shoulder blades and that special spot at the base of her neck. She looked across but her man was looking raptly at the stage with Sonia whispering something as he nodded, both his hands were on the table.

She looked at David who was looking at her with soft eyes and a half smile.

"Are you OK with this?"

She hesitated for a brief heartbeat, the liquid feeling in her belly becoming molten at his knowing touch and she felt herself tightening in that way she knew.

"Yes, this is quite, quite special." David turned and she saw his arm raise as though to summon the waiter.

She continued to watch the couple on stage as they shed their gowns and slowly coupled. The low moan and breathy sigh as the male first entered the female made her feel that it was she who was being made love to on stage. Around her the other diners were watching the dancers come to an arching athletic climax, the candlelight making their rapt faces glow with an Old Master sheen.

The hands on her bare shoulders were large and strong, the ebony skin a sharp contrast with her pale, almost translucent complexion. She looked up and saw the man who had met her at the door, his bare chest a sculpted plane of muscles gleaming in the candlelight as though lightly oiled. His teeth were startling against his face as he smiled gently down at her. She turned to look at her man and he was smiling also and nodding encouragement.

"This is all for you darling, go ahead. I'm here for you, just call me and I'll be with you."

She looked back up into those dark eyes and smiled.

He lifted her in what felt like a single movement from her chair and into his arms. She could feel his muscles moving under the velvety smooth skin of his arms and chest as he carried her as easily as though she were a child, towards the stage.

Standing in the spotlight she looked at him as he moved sinuously around her, touching and caressing. He wore only a loose pair of black shorts that bulged with promise, the plates of his abdominal muscles ridged his flat stomach. It was only then she noticed he had no body hair at all, not even eyebrows but his strange gleaming black smoothness was enticing. She reached out to touch his swaying body, running her pale fingers over the taught skin of his belly and up to the slab of his pecs to pinch his dark nipple between the red painted nails of finger and thumb.

In response he twitched undone the tied spaghetti straps of her dress and it slid deliciously down over her sensitive breasts, the silky friction over her nipples making her want to scream. Pooling at her waist the dress left her torso bare and she looked down at his hands on her, cupping her breasts in midnight and pinching carmine nipples that sent vibrating sensations through her to explode inside her head. Turning her face up to his she said,

"Kiss me?"

"Of course, Madame."

His mouth covered hers and his thick tongue took her. She moaned as it felt as though he was sucking the breath from her soul. He possessed her and explored her, his lips and nipping teeth driving her to the edge of crying out. She felt his hands on her shoulders and back but others were sliding the material of her dress from her hips to slip to the floor. The black lace thong and matching hold up hose she had decided to wear were sharp in tone on her skin and covered by other strong hands she could not see, stroking and probing to discover the moist centre of her body, making her writhe.

"You are very small, we will be careful of you, do not worry" The rich tones in her ear were not those of the man kissing her. She broke off to gasp a breath and looked aside at a second dark skinned face with heavy lidded eyes of an even bigger man standing behind her, his hands resting on her pelvis.

"Are the two of you to have me?"

"If you wish."

"Please."

As the first leant to kiss her breasts, sending tremors through her spine the second slid her panties over her hips and planted hot kisses between her buttocks, his tongue searching for and finding her anus, to circle it with a sharp tip.

"Oh God, that feels sooo good!" she heard her own voice as though a stranger's groan.

"It is so fine to be worshipped at such times." A voice came from low down behind her.

"You are so right," the reply came from in front.

She slid her hands under the waistband of his shorts and cupped his satin heaviness in both hands gasping at the immensity of his endowment. The swollen tip filled her palm, slick with his excitement and she traced the rim of him with finger and thumb pleased at the tremor and expansion it brought. He gripped her shoulders as she stroked him and she spread her thighs to allow other thick fingers to enter and probe her wet core, crying out as a thumb slowly slid into her ass to stretch her there.

She felt herself picked up and handled like a rag doll, hands and mouths were everywhere and she lost any idea of where was up and down as tongues and fingers found all her tender places. The first and second orgasm were hard on each other and she lost track of the aftershocks and shudders until she found herself upright, held in four strong hands sandwiched between two huge black bodies, her pale blue veined skin glowing against their midnight satin flesh.

She felt them spread her between them, open and accepting as they jointly eased their hard erections into her, stretching her to her limits, the feel of them both sliding into her an agony of pleasure. She felt the veins and ridges of each of them slipping against the other through the thin membrane between them and the twin thrusts delving deep into her inner spaces. Her feet did not reach to the floor and she hung impaled, suspended between two ebony pillars of undulating flesh. She looked down and saw the dark meat of one lover slide into her and reappear in a steady rhythm, glisteningly wet from her, matching the stretching entry and sliding wet friction that rapidly made her cum again, this time the tidal wave of pleasure welled out from her pelvis to wash up through her chest and into her head, wiping all conscious thought clean in a flood of ecstasy that left her limp and drained while still doubly penetrated by their thrusting cocks as thick as her wrist.

Leaning back against one massive chest she ground her hips in a luxurious figure eight between them and was rewarded by their groans and uncontrolled spasms, filling her with thick seed as they ejaculated into her. The pumping gush was both hot within her and cool as it flowed from her around their still moving shafts. Eventually they eased from her and she stood panting and spent between them.

They laid her down delicately like she was a doll and stroked her still trembling body tenderly with dark hands. She watched as their fingers moved on her white flesh, the few freckles on her arms and breasts seeming only to enhance the contrast with the black skin. She closed her eyes briefly and they were gone.

Soft lips brushed her ankles and shoulders as other hands touched her in myriad places like feathers or fairies. The aftershocks of orgasm were raised towards fresh peaks as warm moist mouths engulfed her breasts and sucked her nipples. She eased her thighs apart to accommodate a face with curled hair that kissed her inner thighs and drank from her soaking core, tongue laving the bruised lips of her entrance sucking in her labia and pressing against her every sensitive nerve with a searching knowledgeable tongue.

Lifting her head she looked down across her body and the many hands and saw David's glittering eyes looking back from between her thighs. She smiled and let her head fall back as she arched her back in the approach to orgasm. She saw her man looking at her with an expression of amazed excitement and she reached out towards him. He held her hand as she came, twisting and writhing under the ministration of many lovers.

"Thank you darling," she said and slipped into the warm blackness of exhausted satisfaction.

Author's End Note:

If you like or disliked this story please comment and vote. If you have suggestions or ideas please let me know.

smotp
smotp
720 Followers