The Birthday Gift Ch. 1

Story Info
Kevin Nash gives girlfriend an early birthday surprise.
1.5k words
4.12
19k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~This story is completely fiction and is in no way to be considered true!~

* * * * *

I came home from work and called for Kevin. We had been dating for about 4 months now, and he usually greeted me at the door with a kiss, a smile and a million questions about how my matches went, what's the road like, did I miss him the week I was gone, etc. He watches, of course, but some things you just don't see on camera, you know? Oh, I am a professional wrestler with the WWF. I try to talk Kevin into wrestling with me- I know his fans would love to see Big Sexy in action again-but he says he won't without Scott (Hall), so I don't push him; I know the Outsiders will be together again soon enough.

Anyway, I walked into the kitchen and called out for him again ... still no answer. 'He must have gone to bed already' I thought to myself, so I headed into the shower to refresh myself after the long road trip. The rough water felt wonderful on my soft skin, and normally I would revel in it for hours, but I wanted nothing more than to wake up my man to let him know how much I missed him, so I only allowed myself time enough to get cleaned before stepping out and walking upstairs toward the bedroom.

Kevin must have heard me coming up the stairs, because he called out to me in the sultry, raspy voice of his "Welcome home, Blue" he started, his breath a little ragged, "I have a surprise ... for your birthday" I couldn't figure out why he would be giving me something a month early. I turned the doorknob and reminded him "But, Sexy... My birthday isn't 'til next-" my words got trapped in my throat when I got the door open and walked in on Kevin, standing in the middle of the room naked, his hands enter twined in the hair of an equally naked Hunter Hearst Helmsley, lips wrapped around Kevin's huge 12" cock, while he pumped his own 9" in his hand!

"That's it Hunter, suck my cock while my girlfriend watches" I heard Kevin whisper, but I stood there, stunned, and I had to brace myself against the door frame as not to fall face first into the floor. My breath went ragged and electricity shot through every fiber of my being- I knew the two of them were close, but THIS... "K-kev?! Wh-what in the blue fuck is going on here?!" I managed to stammer out as my hand involuntarily found it's way to my dripping cunt, the site too much for me to bear. He didn't answer me at first, instead moving himself and Hunter around where I could actually see him fuck Hunter's mouth, his tongue twirling around the thick head of Kevin's cock as he pulled out slightly, only to ram it down the back of Hunter's throat.

"What does it look like I am doing" Kevin drawled as he turned Hunter's head slightly to face me, letting his cock slide off of Hunter's lips. Hunter smiled at me, his eyes locked onto my swollen labia as I ran my slick fingers over them, and stood up to face me, Kevin's hands still gripping his hair. "Why don't you come closer, Blue?" he asked me as Kevin forced him back on his knees, Kevin dropping behind him to rub his thick cock over the top of Hunter's tight, muscular ass. I couldn't take my eyes off of the two very muscular, sweaty men in front of me as I walked over to them; never in a million years could I have imagined seeing the two of them like this, nor did I think seeing two men together would make me as hot and wet as I was! I couldn't wait to see Kevin's cock push past Hunter's star.

"You want Kevin to fuck that ass of yours, don't you, Hunter" I whispered softly as I lay down in front of him, my dripping sex inches from his hungry mouth, and spread my labia for them both to see the desire they incurred from me. Before Hunter could say anything, Kevin pushed his face into the folds of my cunt, and Hunter instantly began lapping at my juices, pulling on my clit with his lips as he braced for the intrusion of Kevin's cock in his anal canal. Kevin reached down between my thighs to feel Hunter's tongue as it licked along my slit, letting my juices and his saliva coat his fingers. Kevin then brought his hand to the star of Hunter's ass, slicking it up for his entry.

As I watched the cock I knew so well press into Hunter's virgin ass, I could feel his muffled cry vibrate through the walls of my cunt. I glanced up at Kevin, just in time to see him throw his head back and moan. He had removed his hand from Hunter's hair, had both of his strong, large hands on Hunter's hips as he broke the head of his cock passed the entry point, Hunter's tight canal engulfing the massive cock in one thrust. Hunter pushed pack against Kevin until his ass was resting around Kevin's huge balls. I stared at them in shock for a few seconds before the realization hit me: they had done this before! A new wave of lust echoed through my body at this, and I pulled Hunter's head of my flowing cunt and stood up.

"Why don't you two join me over here" I asked them as I walked over and lay on the bed, my legs spread wide, hanging off the edge. "I want you to push that gorgeous cock of Hunter's into my cunt while you fuck him, Kevin" I purred. They didn't need anymore than that, and they both stood up and walked over to me. To my surprise, Kevin's cock remained lodged firmly in Hunter's ass! Hunter bent over me and kissed me deep on the mouth, and as I sucked my juices from his tongue, I felt his hands part my wet folds as his cock slid effortlessly into my oozing cunt.

Shock and pleasure rippled trough me at the intrusion. Though I was used to the length of Kevin's cock by now, Hunter surprised me with the thickness of his shorter member: it was at least 4" thick when fully hard, where Kevin's was around 2&1/2" at the most. I could feel Hunter's massive cock stretching my walls, filling them completely, and when Kevin thrust his cock deeper into that tight ass, Hunter feel forward, ramming his girth in me completely, and I cry out in pain and pleasure. "Yeah, baby" Hunter whispered in my ear, his tongue running across the outer rim of it "Fuck my cock with that hot pussy of yours while Kevin pounds my ass"

Stars exploded in front of my eyes with every thrust, Hunter matching his assault to Kevin's. I could barely move under the force they were pounding, so I just lay there, helplessly getting the best fucking of my life. When I heard a familiar grunt escape Kevin's throat, I begged him to pull out and cum all over Hunter's cock while I was getting pounded, and he obliged. Without Kevin's force behind him, Hunter could control the depth and intensity of his fucking, and he pulled my ass off the bed so Kevin could better see his assault on my tight cunt.

"Fuck her, Hunter" Kevin commanded as he reached beneath Hunter's balls, cupping them and the base of Hunter's shaft in one hand, guiding it deeper inside me. Feeling Kevin's hand pumping another man's cock into my cunt was all I needed to push me over the edge, and the walls of my cunt gripped Hunter's cock like a vice, milking his salty cum to the surface of his shaft. With one final thrust, Hunter filled me with his hot seed, and Kevin shot his all over my throbbing clit, the three of us cumming in an explosion.

I laid there for several minutes, Hunter's cock still buried in me while Kevin's cock lay across my stretched hole, covering Hunter's cock as well, trying to regain my composure. Kevin leaned back slightly to allow Hunter to withdraw from my cunt. Nothing could have prepared me for what they did next, and all I could do was lay there as more waves of orgasm washed over me: they both rested their heads on opposite thighs and diligently lapped their cum from my cunt, occasionally sucking the cum mixture from each other's tongues, until I was completely clean.

None of us said anything for a long time, still caught up in the throws of our passion. Finally it was Hunter who broke the silence. "Damn, Kevin" he sputtered in a ragged, husky whisper "I can't wait to see what you give me for My birthday!" "I guess you will have to wait and see, Hunter" I heard Kevin reply as they moved up beside me on the bed to lay down for the most content slumber we had ever had.

~Let me know if you want to find out about HHH's birthday gift!~