The Birthday Gift That Never Was...

Story Info
A husband wants to surprise his wife with his black friend.
1.7k words
2.78
35.9k
10
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Instacram
Instacram
15 Followers

My wife, Gwen, and I were talking about sex and our last threesome with mutual guy friend. It had been a good experience for the both of us, but she had enjoyed it so much that she often brought the subject up when she was high...

'Who could we get for another threesome she asked?'

I rattled off a list of names. There was a young guy named Michael that I had approached, but he turned us down. She had liked his looks, as he looked like a grungy Brad Pitt.

There was another guy, a wiry redheaded friend, named Tim, but he was seeing someone we both knew, and that woman would not be cool with loaning Tim out. That was too bad, as Tim was a good friend of mine, and would have been down for it.

There was an older man, who ran a local store, very clean-cut, very decent build, very friendly. His name was John. Gwen had been flirting with him for some time, but so far, nothing happened. I am pretty sure Gwen had approached him about the subject already, but had not heard back.

I was out of candidates.

Most of the other guys i knew were either married, engaged, or attached in some way. I looked over at her, sitting on the bed. She was so high. She would be all over me soon. We'd always made her horny.

'There has to be someone' she said, tilting her sideways a bit...

'What about Junior?' she suddenly blurted out.

I looked at her for a moment, and thought, you must really be fried.

To put this in context. Junior is black. Gwen had never been with a black man before. She said she zero interest in black guys. I always sort of believed her.

Let me tell you why...

When we watched porn together, Gwen would fast forward any scene where some hapless young girl was being pounded by some big, black guy. She didn't like black dildos and would not let me buy one. She didn't warm to the idea of black guys beating off to her, watching us fuck on cam shows we did sometimes.

Gwen got over that last one okay.

We even struck up a friendship with one older black man, who lived locally. He was her biggest fan. We even did a cam show for just him, and chatted with him. Gwen even got off on all the dirty things he wanted to do to her. He was dying to help fuck her. He was in love with the shape of her ass. He wanted to meet us.

Gwen said no way.

So when she name drops Junior, a guy i used to work with, and who is like a brother to me, I was floored.

Where the hell did that come from?

Don't get me wrong. Junior is a class act. He is very charismatic and a great guy. He played football in high school, and while a chunky now, still had that huge build. He towered over me, since he stood about six foot two.

Junior's ex girlfriend, a close friend of mine, once remarked that Junior was not the most well endowed black man. i made the mistake of asking how big he was, and she held her hands out to about nine or ten inches. I just laughed at her and accused her of being a size whore.

I was about to talk to Gwen about this revelation when she started pawing at my underwear. By the time she had my cock in her mouth, I forgot about her mentioning Junior for a threesome for a while.

A long while...

Fast forward nine months later. Its spring.

Gwen and I are having a few problems. She is hanging out with some people who are religious types. I am not overtly religious, but am respectful of other people. I just do not trust them. She is going to church with them, and while i am interested in going with her, I am usually not invited by Gwen to go with her. I don't accuse her of anything. If she wanted someone else, we would just talk. But we are not really talking about anything serious lately.

Gwen had been depressed because she lost her job. I suggested going back to school. I suggested some therapy. I am very worried about her. We still get along good. We are still doing great things in bed. But she is spending more and more time away...

Her birthday was coming up within a month. I decided it was time to bite the bullet and plan a surprise. A threesome for her birthday.

With Junior as the birthday gift.

Why would I let this happen?

Well, Gwen would not have dropped his name if she did not think he was attractive.

And Junior really was, and is, like a brother to me.

I have noticed that women tend to bottle things up, so a man has to listen close or he misses a lot. Besides, Gwen and I had done a threesome before, swung with a another couple before, and our marriage had done fine. Besides, I loved my wife, and i wanted to make her happy.

I had it all worked out. I had already tentatively breached the subject in a round a bout way with Junior, so I was sure he would help me out. He was not too sure at first, but he understood that Gwen and I were very kinky, especially after I told him our history.

The plan itself would be simple...

I would let Gwen get high, blindfold her, and tell her that I found someone to come by and help fuck her. She would really get off on the idea, and become very aroused.

I would then talk dirty to her and ask her if she wanted us to take turns fucking her?

Of course she would say yes.

I would tell her that she could not take her blindfold off because it was a birthday surprise, but it would be someone that she knew...

I would then quietly let Junior into the house. We would both strip outside the bedroom, and then we would step into the bedroom.

I would then let Gwen suck my cock, while Junior quietly felt her up, talking dirty to her the whole time. I could imagine her getting aroused as Junior felt her breasts and caressed her pussy. She really enjoyed feeling Ike's hands on her naked body during our last threesome.

Then I would ask Gwen if she wanted to suck our visitor's cock. Of course, she would say yes. So i would eat her pussy out, while Gwen sucked on Juniors's massive dick.

I am sure Gwen would notice the difference in size right away from most men. I felt that as long as she was blindfolded, she would not be able to ruin the surprise.

I can only imagine how Gwen's pale face would look sucking on Junior's black cock. I am guessing Junior would be pleased with her prowess at cock-sucking, as I always was. I doubted if Gwen could take all of it down her her throat, but i felt certain she would try. She had even swallowed Ike's load during out last party like this. Junior was in for a treat.

As soon as Junior was ready, i would then switch off and let him slide his cock in Gwen's pussy, and pound away at her for a while.

I would let this go on until we were both sure she came. I knew that Gwen would enjoy his size and girth, just as when i used large dildos on her. When that occurred, she would gush and cum profusely. I would talk dirty to Gwen while she got pounded, and let suck my cock again.

When the time was right, i would remove Gwen's blindfold for her and let her see who was in her. I felt sure, since it was Junior, and not just some random black guy, she would be okay with it. And very aroused.

I also figured by then that she would definitely let him finish.

Junior confided in me that he could make his ex-girlfriend cum so much that she would squirt, and that the wet liquid would run down his legs.

I envied him that ability, as it rarely happened for me that way. Would Gwen squirt for him? Very likely so, as I could often make her squirt with my fingers after fucking her. If Junior could make Gwen squirt, this would be a new experience for her.

At some point, i would get to get back into her pussy, too. Junior would likely blow his load on her chest or face, so i would have to fuck her looking at his cum. Unless she decided to take his load in her mouth. I had not considered that. That could be a really big mess.

I would do my best to pound my wife's pussy hard, and not blow up early. By the time both Junior and I got done with her, Gwen would have a birthday present to remember.

So i was ready to go. All I had to do was call Junior back, set up a date and time, and let him know that all this would be okay, as long as we kept it discreet and to ourselves.

And then disaster struck. A few days later, Gwen and I had a huge fight. We broke up. She had left home and would not come back. I spent a week trying to reconcile with her to no avail.

She was leaving me and leaving out the life we had built together.

Apparently, she had told the religious people about our sex life, and they had decided that she was somehow unhappy and that she should get out.

So she did.

So she never got this last birthday gift. She never got this memory that would have lasted her rest of her life. She put a sexually adventurous life behind her.

I do not know if what she has now is better than what she left behind.

Instacram
Instacram
15 Followers