The Birthday Girl

Story Info
Jessica finally gets revenge on her evil step brother.
2k words
3.73
39k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

All characters are 18 years old or older.

*****

Brad and his girlfriend Nadia came home from a hot date and began making out immediately. His girlfriend was a perfect 10, she had a gorgeous face, big boobs and beautiful Latino hair and skin.

He knew he was lucky to have her as no woman made him feel as hot as she did. Nadia was way out of his league, both physically and intellectually. She was a top pre-med student at a prestigious university and the valedictorian of her high school class.

Brad on the other hand was a complete loser. Although he was attractive, and he had a nice sized cock, he barely got through high school. To top it all off at the age of 21 he still did not have a job. He spent most of his time drinking with his friends and terrorizing his little step-sister.

Nadia's friends always asked her what she saw in him. She really didn't know the answer to that question. Perhaps she was in a bad boy phase. But things all changed when Nadia found out Brad was cheating on her.

She made the discovery a few days ago when Brad was in the shower. She suspected he was cheating for a while but found the definitive evidence on Brads cell phone. She found recent text messages confirming her suspicions along with sexy pictures of other girls.

In this situation, most females would have kicked in the bathroom door and beat the hell out of the cheating bastard. But not Nadia, she wanted real revenge.

When Brad got out of the shower, she pretended nothing happened and left shortly after. She went over to her best friend's house and began planning her revenge. Revenge he would never forget.

Back home after the date Brad did not suspect a thing. He was having the hottest make out session ever and his cock was rock hard.

Nadia knew it was time to make her move. "I am really having a good time, but tonight I want to try something different." she said.

"OK, what do you have in mind." Brad asked curiously.

"Well, I want to tie you up." said Nadia.

She could tell Brad was apprehensive, but it didn't matter because Nadia had the ability to get a man to do anything. She sat on Brads lap and slowly began kissing his neck.

Brad was so aroused he was no longer able to think clearly.

Nadia looked at him straight in the eyes and said, "come on baby, you can trust me, it will be the best night of your life."

At this point Brad would do anything to blow his load.

"OK." he said meekly.

Nadia took his hand and lead him to the bedroom. Brads bed had nice strong bed posts that were perfect for bondage. She undressed Brad and gently took his right hand and secured it to the bed post with a bondage cuff she bought at a sex shop.

She did the same thing with Brads other three extremities. He was spread eagle and completely helpless. She could do anything to him and he wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. She began kissing him and rubbing him with sensual oils.

Brad couldn't believe his luck. He was about to have the best sex his life.

"Do you love me Brad?" asked Nadia.

"Yes." he replied.

"Would you ever do anything to hurt me." she asked.

"Of course, not." he said.

"Then whose Ashley." she screamed.

Brads heart sank. She found out and he was completely at her mercy!

"I'm so sorry I made a terrible mistake but please let me go so we can talk about this." cried Brad.

Nadia then laughed and said, "There is nothing to talk about."

And with that she gagged him and preceded with phase two of her evil plan. She took out her cell phone and texted Brads stepsister Jessica.

Jessica just turned eighteen and was about halfway through her senior year of high school. She had gorgeous red hair, cute freckles and a killer body. Unlike Brad, Jessica was straight A student with a full ride academic scholarship to a top university.

Brad and Jessica always hated each other. She was fourteen when her mom married his dad. He would force her to clean his room and the bathroom they had to share. He would constantly bully and tease her. Both their parents were usually out of the house working, so she had little protection from her older stronger step brother.

She hated Brad and fantasized for many hours about getting revenge.

Nadia and Jessica on the other hand always got along. Nadia saw a lot of herself in Jessica. She also hated how Brad treated his little step sister and tried to get him to be nicer to Jessica.

However today was Jessica's birthday and she could think of no better present, then her evil step brother on a silver platter!

Meanwhile across town, Jessica and her three best friends were having the time of their lives celebrating Jessica's birthday at a Mexican restaurant.

Julie was a hot blonde bombshell that looked like Kate Upton.

Hannah was a hot brunette, who was Definitely the crazy one in the group.

Samantha was a beautiful Latino girl and Jessica's longtime friend since kindergarten.

All four of them had fake IDs which allowed them to order some delicious margaritas. Right after Jessica finished her drink, she got a text message from Nadia that read "I need you and your friends to come to your house. It's an emergency."

Jessica texted her back asking what happened, but she didn't get a response. "He probably just lost the remote again." said Jessica. So, Jessica simply rolled her eyes and the girls left for home.

When Jessica's and her friends first came home nothing seemed amiss. Not until Hannah heard a faint noise coming from upstairs.

"Oh my god." shouted Jessica as she discovered her step brother in his humiliating state. Her friends began laughing and pointing at Brad. He was butt naked!

Brad thought to himself "Oh no anyone but her!"

Jessica found a gift basket containing feathers, message oils and four electric toothbrushes, and a birthday card on top. it read "Happy birthday Jessica, have fun with your new Boy toy!"

Jessica removed Brads gag, so he could explain himself.

"Please let me go." asked Brad nicely with his big doe eyes.

"What happened." asked Jessica.

Brad told her Nadia found out he was cheating so she tied him up and abandoned him. Jessica always knew Nadia could do better than Brad.

Samantha puts a hand on Jessica shoulder and reminded her that this was her one and only opportunity to get revenge on Brad for all the years he mistreated her.

Brad became furious and yelled out "Let me out now you fucking cunts!", and with that Jessica reapplied the gag.

All the memories of Brads misdeeds came flooding into Jessica's mind.

"Hey Brad, do you remember that time you and your friends held me down and tickled me till I cried!" yelled Jessica.

Brads eyes began to widen. He knew what was coming.

Jessica began tickling his armpits with her long fingernails. He was obviously very ticklish because he tried to scream through the gag and attempted to escape the cuffs.

Unfortunately for Brad, Nadia bought a high-quality gag and the most expensive cuffs so no one outside the house could hear his cries of despair and escape was impossible.

Her friends soon joined in. They hated Brad just as much as Jessica as they too were the victims of Brads insults.

Samantha started tickling Brads belly and Julie and Hannah each took one of his feet. They began teasing and taunting him "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!" "Couchie Couchie Coo!"

This was torture for Brad. The sensations he was feeling were intense. Tears began streaming from his eyes and just when he thought things couldn't get any worse, Julie remembered the contents of the gift basket.

The girls began rubbing oils on Brads hot muscular body, and with all four girls armed with an electric toothbrush the tickle torture continued.

Hannah started tickling his penis and his balls with the toothbrush.

The tickling was now 100 times worse for Brad. He struggled to escape with all his might to no avail. He wasn't going anywhere. The girls began taking photos and videos to immortalize Brads humiliation.

This was the best day of Jessica's life. She was finally getting revenge for all the years of bullying and being pushed around.

However, all of this was making her quite aroused and she could tell her friends were also. So after about an hour and a half of extreme tickling she called her friends out of the room to decide what to do next.

Hannah (who admitted to being very horny) suggested they each take a turn riding his face until they reached orgasm. It was settled.

It was explained to Brad that he would service each of the girl to orgasm, starting with the birthday girl. If he refused or slowed down the tickling would continue.

Brad did not want to suck pussy, he was an alpha male, and alphas fuck women with their cocks and give them orders. However, the tickling was too much for him and he knew he had to comply.

Jessica lowered her wet pussy on her older step brothers face.

It turns out he was a natural sucking pussy, within a few minutes she got the best orgasm of ever life.

One by one each of her friend lowered their pussy's on Brads face and they all agreed cunnilingus was his calling.

Jessica climbed on the bed and sat on his crotch and explained to him that they have enough photo and video evidence to sink to reputation forever. The evidence would be uploaded onto all four of the girl's clouds. From now on Jessica was in charge and things will be changing dramatically from now on.

"From now on you will do all the chores, and when mom and dad are gone you will be our naked servant." commanded Jessica.

Samantha grinned when she saw the look of horror on Brads face as he realized he was now a slave to a woman who would show him no mercy.

"Also, when you are not serving me you will work a second job and give me 100% of the earnings." commanded Jessica.

Brad responded by saying "You know no one in town will hire me after I got caught stealing."

"Don't worry I know just the place for you." said Jessica with an evil smile.

That morning Brad cooked and served pancakes for breakfast, completely naked except for a tiny pink apron Jessica gave him to wear.

Julie slapped Brad hard on the butt as he passed by.

Just then Nadia came in. Jessica got up and thanked her for the best birthday gift ever. She told her everything that happened last night and how Brad was her slave from now on.

After Nadia was all caught up Brad was summoned to the table.

"Well Brad I got great news for you, I solved your unemployment problem, you know Mrs. Simmons the rich lady next door who owns the male strip club, anyways I talked with her and we both agree you would be an excellent stripper."

Brad had a look of terror on his face "Please don't do this to me, I heard horrible stories about what happens in that strip club."

Jessica looked at him sternly and a said "I negotiated an ironclad five-year contract for you with Mrs. Simmons and after you are done with your chores you will go next door and sign it, understand?"

Brad stood there with his head down and meekly said "Yes ma'am." The girls began celebrating Brads new life and Jessica's conquest. Things look pretty good for the birthday girl.