The Birthday Kiss Ch. 01

Story Info
An innocent kiss.
979 words
4.25
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. But then I'm always nervous when it comes to him. Always second guessing every thought, every word, every action. Should I or shouldn't I? For months he'd been in my head. The question tonight was will I or won't I?

It was his birthday. The one thing I wanted to give him most was a selfish gift. Not that he wouldn't enjoy it. But really, it was something I wanted. Maybe it was something he wanted too but nothing was certain. What's a girl to do?

I would let the moment decide.

The Friday night crowd was loud and friendly at the pub yet she saw him almost immediately standing at the bar looking his usual well put together self. Brown blazer over blue jeans. Hands in his pockets pulled his blazer up framing his sweet ass. Her heart sped up just looking at him and she had to remind herself to breathe. There was something about him that drew her in, his presence was warm, heady, sensual. She had been drowning in it for months. Delicious delirium.

He turned and looked her way, caught her eyes. It was hard to tell what he was thinking when he recognized her. Was he putting up his defenses? Was he happy that she came? She walked to him, it seemed in slow motion hoping she wouldn't trip or bump into anyone. Finally she stood looking up into his face, feeling small and very very nervous. She leaned in to speak,

"I just wanted to come by and wish you a Happy Birthday"

He gave a small nod and a smile

"Thank you! That's very sweet of you."

She leaned in again, a little closer to his ear,

"I have something for you, nothing much, don't worry"

As she fumbled with the card in her purse, he asked if he could buy her a drink. A waitress was just approaching and she ordered a B52 shooter. She didn't want to stay long and intrude on his pub night with friends but needed a little something to calm her nerves.

A stool opened up at the bar and he took a seat as he opened the card. It was simple and cute and he chuckled at the joke inside. She was standing at his knees when her shooter came. She thanked both him and the waitress, closed her eyes, took a deep calming breath and downed the golden fiery liquid. Instantly, the warmth flowed through her and settled in her belly. His brow rose as he watched her, wondering what she would do or say next to surprise him. He knew there would be something.

She set the glass down and smiled, savoring the momentary flush. Seated, he was now at eye level with her and she leaned in again. A little unsteady this time, she put her hand on his shoulder and his legs widened to let her stand a bit closer.

"There's something else I'd like to give you if it's okay."

She came back a bit to see his face.

"Oh? Whats that?"

Moving just a bit closer, she leaned in again, her warm breath caressing his cheek.

"It's nothing much, just a small thing really. That is to say, I was hoping to give you a kiss."

Her flush was deeper now but she stood in her place and looked into his eyes. His brows rose significantly "HERE?"

She smiled at his look and leaned in again.

"Dear, if you opt for a private kiss, we could be in real danger! I think a public venue would be safest for us, don't you think?"

He lowered his head, looking down to the side laughing softly at her teasing flirtations.

Finally he looked up and nodded, "Just a small one"

"Agreed, but at least to the count of 10. I may want to write about it later."

She took his hands and placed them on her hips and gave him a wink "You will have to push me away at the right time, cause I'll most likely get lost here and want more."

She put both hands on his shoulders and looked deeply into his lovely grey eyes.

"Are you ready?"

He took a deep breath and nodded.

Slowly she came towards him, her eyelids lowered half down and she licked her lips.

He barely heard her last whisper "count slow" before her lips rested gently against his.

To anyone looking on, it was just an innocent embrace, but inside, her world was raging. A warm flush of tingles washed through her body. Every point where his body met hers was like a pebble dropping in water, radiating ripples of pleasure. Her nipples ached and strained to reach closer to him. The tip of her tongue peaked out to run along the seam of his lips wanting to take the taste of him. Demanding air, her body drew in a long breath through her nose, savoring his warm scent, wanting to inhale every bit of him. There was an almost inaudible moan as she exhaled slowly.

She had no memory of moving at all but found her hands now resting on the warm skin of his neck, one thumb brushing gently across his earlobe. Once more her tongue ventured out leaving just enough wetness behind to allow her to softly suck his bottom lip between hers.

Too soon she felt his hands pushing her hips away and she reluctantly moved back on a sigh. Taking a deep steadying breath and smiling into his eyes, she placed a hand on his heart, whispered goodnight, and walked away. She held her breath, willing herself to walk gracefully to the door. The cool night air felt good on her flushed skin, she leaned on the building for a moment to get her barrings and with a wide smile, walked home.