The Birthday Party

Story Info
Birthday Boy gets the present he's been dreaming of.
1.5k words
4.17
61.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers drum impatiently on the steering wheel as I wait for the light to change. I cannot wait to get to Aaron's house for the party, even if I've just been included as the "paid guest". Which really means, I'm there to keep on an eye on the rugrats, but I will be, hopefully, free to party at least a little.

My mind wanders as I think back to the phone call I received from Aaron's brother, Steve, last week. Basically, Steve mentioned that he was planning Aaron's 45th birthday party, an afternoon BBQ, and he was hoping that I'd be free to keep the kids from getting too out of hand. And, since there will only be five or six kids (Aaron's two, he's a single father, and some of his nieces and nephews), Steve assured me that I'll be able to kick back for at least a little bit to enjoy myself.

At 45, Aaron is 25 years my senior. But, damn, he is ridiculously gorgeous! He's about 6'1", very athletic, has chocolate brown eyes that I could get lost in and a to die for smile! I'm sure that he makes women everywhere, young and old, melt! I've known him, and his family, for years and have always been terribly attracted to him!

I'm quickly drawn back to reality as the light finally turns green and the cars in front of me surge forward. Before too long, I arrive at Aaron's and, from the look and sound of things, the party's already in full swing. I found a place to park, took one last quick check of my outfit and headed to the door.

Right away, I was enveloped in a huge bear hug. "Annie!" Steve cried, "I am so happy you're here! And you look great!"

"Thank you!" I replied with a smile. I admit it, I was a bit more dressed up than I am usually am for baby-sitting gigs; I really wanted to the Birthday Boy to notice me! After much deliberation, I decided to go with a red long sleeved t-shirt, short black corduroy skirt, red and black argyle knee socks and my trusty black Converse sneakers. So, it's still relatively practical, but shows some skin at the same time!

"Why don't you head on out to the backyard?" Steve suggested. "The kids are all hanging out on trampoline and Aaron's back there somewhere,too. Oh, and would you mind carrying this out to whoever's working the grill? It's some chicken breasts and hamburger buns."

Steve hands me a small cardboard box filled to the brim of barbeque goodies and, before sending me out the door, he slides in a few bottles of beer.

I make my way to the backyard, dodging party guests left and right. I slip out the sliding glass door and am looking for a place to put down the box of food and alcohol when a strong arm slides around my waist from behind.

"Hi!" a deep voice whispers in my ear as a strong arm slides tightly around my waist. I was about ready to turn around and slug this forward man before I realized who it was.

"Aaron!" I exclaimed, turning to face him. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you; sorry Steve wrangled you in as the baby-sitter. I hope you can take some time to enjoy yourself and, hey, you get the best of both worlds - a party and payment!"

He finally took notice of the box in my arms, "What on Earth have you got in there?"

Leaning in closely, I coyly whispered, "I've got all the makings for a great party here - booze, buns, and breasts!"

Aaron's face lit up with an easy grin as he took in what I had said. "Careful what you say" he teased "Wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong idea!"

"Or the right one!" I breezily replied as I made a move to walk away. I heard Aaron's deep chuckle behind me and he softly called out, "By the way, that outfit? Hot!"

Even though I was bursting with excitement at the compliment, I tried to play it cool. Looking over my shoulder, I simply shot him a grin before continuing on across the yard.

There ended up being, as I had thought, five kiddos at the party for me to try to keep under some semblance of control. And, as much as I enjoy baby-sitting, I sure was glad when the party was winding down and my duties were officially over!

Steve caught up with me just as I was in the kitchen, trying to find another juice box for one of the little tricycle motors. "It's 7:30, Annie, let me take over for you! The party's winding down, feel free to grab something to eat or drink, just kick back!"

I made my way around the last few guests and headed out to the deck in the backyard. I grabbed myself one of few remaining beers from the cooler and wandered across the now empty backyard to the bench tucked away under a large elm tree. Settling myself down, I kicked back to enjoy the peace and quiet and, of course, my beer.

Every so often, I heard the sounds of people bidding each other good-bye and the occasional car driving off. Not wanting to leave just yet, not without spending more time with Aaron, I nursed my beer and took some time to catch my breath. After 7 hours with those kids, as adorable as they were, I was exhausted!

"There you are!" a deep voice breaks my quiet revere. "Steve was looking all over for you, to give you your check, but he finally had to go - the natives were getting restless! You're actually the very last one here, Steve took my kids to his house for the night."

"Oh! Sorry, um... I guess I'll get out of your hair..." I murmured, mentally crossing my fingers, hoping that Aaron would ask me to stay.

"No, that's ok! Stay, finish your dri...." He finally noticed exactly what type of beverage was in my hand. "Heeeey, you're not legally old enough to drink that beer!" he teased with a grin.

"I won't tell if you won't." I grinned, taking a deep gulp of the ice cold Corona. "Besides, I'll be 21 in like eight months!"

Aaron eased down on the bench next to me. "Fair enough." he shrugged "and I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but you already look much older than 21. I do love those socks of yours.... very naughty school girl!"

"Oh, really now?" I questioned, acting as innocent as possible, "and, to think, I was just trying to keep my legs warm in this short skirt!"

"Hmmm, that skirt... well, that skirt is a whole 'nother story, Annie!"

Still playing coy, I widened my big blue eyes as I asked "What do you mean? It's just your basic black corduroy skirt...."

"Oh no!" he chuckled, "There's nothing ordinary about that skirt! No, wait... I take that back, the skirt itself may be plain, but there's nothing ordinary about those mile long legs of yours!"

"Well, thanks, but you must have missed this giant scrape on my thigh from where I fell mountain biking a few days ago!" I explained, inching the hem of my skirt to midthigh, to show Aaron the angry red mark.

"Ouch! That does look pretty nasty." he sympathized, absently running his finger gently along the cut. Suddenly, he realized where his hand was, and how high it was traveling up my leg. "Oh, no! Sorry! We... I... no... oh, man!" he stuttered.

"Um, well, those words are all very good ways to begin a sentance. Now, can you pick one and elaborate on it?" I teased. Sighing, Aaron explained.

"Fine, I admit it, I'm incredibly attracted to you. Problem is, you're 25 years younger than I am! Ah, crap, you probably think I'm some dirty old man now!"

"Not at all!! I've always had a huge crush on you, I thought you knew! And, hey, I just realized, I didn't bring you a birthday present!"

"That's ok, Annie." Aaron smiled, "You were a big help with the kids and it was great having you here for my party!"

"Well, it's not ok by me, it was rude of me to forget. But, don't worry, I think I have something here that you'll enjoy." And, without wasting another second, I slide my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"We... I... no....." Aaron stuttered again for a moment. "Oh, what the Hell. We both obviously want the same thing... and at least you're over 18!" he shrugged with a smile before reaching for me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Well, that's all the encouragement I needed! I kissed him again, more deeply this time. Aaron groaned with pleasure as he crushed his mouth against mine, his strong hands traveling down from my waist to cup my bottom.

"C'mere" he practically growled as he gently pulled me onto his lap.