The Birthday Party

Story Info
Birthday parties always bring out the best in people.
3.5k words
4.05
55.4k
31
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ejd1711
ejd1711
79 Followers

We had been married just about two years. We had a son and our marriage was like any other one between early to mid-twenties couples...we were still getting adjusted to it.

This story is from nineteen eighty nine. My wife Nora was twenty-seven at the time. She was a brunette with long thick brown hair that fell well past her shoulders.

Even though she was a mother and had her first child a little over a year and half before, she had a thin athletic body. Her breasts had grown from the pregnancy and were perfect for her five-foot two-inch frame; not too big and just the right size. She had thin muscular legs that led up to her round ass.

This was still early in our marriage and we were still young. The years of marriage, child rearing, parenting, being tired all the time, and all the rest hadn't hit us yet. We still both took pride in how we looked. Nora always had manicured and matching polished fingernails and toenails. Her favorite nail polish color at that time was a deep red. It always turned me on.

We had an active sex life and we went at it often. We both worked full time but Nora worked as a nurse so her hours were usually at night which made it easier for us to manage watching the baby.

We didn't go out much then but we weren't looking to; before we were married we had just spent our early twenties partying like fucking animals!

Nora and I met in our twenties. I was from New York and she was from New Jersey. We grew up in different places and had different friends and different lives. We didn't talk about any of that really and that was good thing. I really didn't want to know of any of that anyway and I'm sure Nora didn't want to either.

In the summer of 1989 Nora received an invitation to her friend's birthday party. Her friend Joann, who was her best friend when she lived in Northern New Jersey when she was younger, was turning twenty-seven and she wanted to have an 'old friend' get together.

Nora was one of four other girlfriends invited and I encouraged her to go. It was on a mid-July Saturday night and I thought she needed to get out a little. The party was dinner and drinks at a restaurant in her old neighborhood. I assumed they would go out after dinner to a club and party some more.

Nora was excited about going out and it seemed like it took her all day Saturday to get ready. As she got dressed she told me about Joann and how they became friends and some of their adventures when they were younger. They became friends in grade school and were close friends up until Nora's family moved to the southern part of the state. Nora was a sophomore in High School when they moved south. She also told me that Joann's brother Thomas was her boyfriend when they were in Middle School. She didn't add anything further and I didn't ask about it.

Nora wore a white summer dress that held her perfect breasts with two little strings over her shoulders. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra, and I mentioned that to her. She said it was too hot and she couldn't with this type of dress. That was the end of that conversation. I never saw that dress before so I assumed she bought it for the party.

The dress was a mini dress and came to the midpoint of her thighs. The white dress complemented her tanned body. Her tanned legs shined and were the first thing I saw as she walked towards me. She wore a pair of white bikini panties underneath. On her feet she wore a pair of black satin YVES SAINT LAURENT slip on sandals with a three-inch heel. She wore single gold chain that came to her collar bone around her neck with a small cross on it and her charm bracelet on her left wrist. She wore two gold loop earrings and of course, she had gotten a manicure and pedicure on Friday with her usual blood red nail polish adorning both her fingernails and toe nails. She matched her lipstick to the nail polish. Topped off by the Gucci bag I bought her for Christmas a few years ago over her right shoulder. She looked real hot!

We lived about an hour and half away from the restaurant. As all of her other girlfriends lived in the same town as Joann, Nora was driving up herself. She was planning on driving back home that night after the party. I was hoping she did too because while watching her get dressed I got a huge hard-on! When she was finally done and I saw the finished product I tried to persuade her to give me a quickie but it didn't work!

Nora said she wanted to come home the same night but Joann had already planned on Nora staying over at her house. It was a better idea considering they would be drinking and partying hard. I only hoped she'd come home because I wanted to get laid but I figured she would stay over. It wasn't a big deal.

They were meeting at Joann's house at seven o'clock and then the six of them would all take a cab to the restaurant and cab it everywhere else they'd be going that night. Nora left the house around five fifteen to get there on time.

When Nora arrived at Joann's house, most of the girls were there. They were waiting for one other girl before they left for the restaurant. They had already started drinking and Nora started as well. She started drinking Vodka and Cranberry juice, her favorite.

The last girl arrived and they all had one more drink for the road and headed to the Italian restaurant where they were going to have dinner. The place was a local icon and Nora and her family used to eat there often when they lived up there.

Dinner was a great time with loads of Italian appetizers and plenty of Italian food to go around. The girls were mixing wine and drinks and no one seemed to care. They all lived locally and their plan was to stay close to home. There next stop was a club that wasn't too far from the restaurant. They were all pretty loaded and having a good time.

The cab dropped them in front of the club and the six of them went in. The bouncer at the front door knew Joann and said hello to her and the other girls. Joann said to Nora, "Hey Nora, do you know who this is"? Nora looked at the bouncer through her inebriated eyes and said "Eddie? Eddie Moose?" Joann yelled out "Yes!"

They all then started laughing and talking. It had been over thirteen years since Nora had been to the old neighborhood, let alone seen anyone that she may have known from high school. The only person she kept in touch with was Joann.

Eddie Moose was a wide muscular guy, typical of bouncers. He was big and bulky, but not fat. He was six feet three inches tall and had wavy brown hair and a dark brown mustache. But despite being a bouncer Eddie was known for always smiling.

The girls entered the club and went to the bar. For a local club, the place was pretty big. When you entered the place the bar was on the left and wrapped all around and circled the dance floor. The club was pretty dark except for the dance floor and areas around the exits. There were a couple of rooms scattered around the place. They were mostly offices or supply rooms with signs designating which.

For a Saturday night the place wasn't too crowded. That was because most people headed down the shore during the summer months. The club was mostly filled with locals or people from the surrounding area during the summer. Once the summer ended, the club was usually packed every weekend with lines to get in the place.

One of the girls ordered a round of kamikaze shots. All the girls yelled out "Happy Birthday Joann!" and they all downed the shots. This started the real party. Groups of guys started coming over and buying the girls rounds of more shots. Nora was quickly getting drunk as she had been out of circulation for so long and hadn't been out drinking like this in a very long time.

The kamikaze shots kept coming as the night went on. Nora bowed out of a few rounds but there were still plenty of shots to go around and the damage was done. She was pretty drunk but she was having fun.

Joann grabbed Nora and dragged her to the bathroom with her. They both laughed while they stumbled and staggered on the way. On the way back to the bar a guy came up to Joann and kissed her. He was about six feet two inches tall and dressed in a grey suit. He looked familiar to Nora but she wasn't quite sure.

Joann turned to Nora and back to the guy and said, "Thomas, do you remember Nora?" Thomas said" Nora? Holy shit! Wow! Nora, how are you? It's been so long, as he smiled and eyed her up and down. You look great!"

Nora was stunned at how Thomas had matured. As she thought back to when she dated him, she remembered him as a small skinny kid. He was actually a little shorter than she was back then. She liked him because he had a cute face and was always nice to her. They had the usual young teen relationship: tongue kissing and some light petting.

They all walked back to the bar and Thomas and Nora began talking. They talked about what they had been up to over the last thirteen years. They couldn't believe that the last time they saw each other was when they were thirteen years old! Thomas was actually the manager and part owner of the club.

As they talked, Thomas began to stare at Nora's now grown-up body. She was a real hot woman now! Nora didn't notice as the shots continued to flow. They talked for about twenty minutes and he said he had to make his rounds and would be back in a little while.

About an hour and half had passed and Thomas hadn't returned. It was getting close to closing time and there was still a crowd around the girls. It was mostly local guys who were dancing and still buying rounds. All of the girls were drunk now. Nora, drinking slower now but still pretty drunk, headed toward the bathroom because she had to go.

The club was emptying out now. On her way she passed by one of the offices. It was in a dark area and the ladies' room was just around the corner.

As Nora passed the last room on the left, the door opened and someone grabbed her and pulled her inside! She gasped and didn't have any time to cry out as a large hand covered her mouth and lifted her off the floor.

As dark as the hallway was on the way to the bathroom, the office was even darker! There were night lights around the perimeter of the office which gave off some light but not enough to see anything clearly. You could make out that it was an office and there was a desk in the corner of the room.

She was carried toward the desk in the corner. He turned her around to face him. It was Thomas! Before she had a chance to react, he kissed her hard. He drove his tongue into her mouth. Nora at first accepted Thomas' soft lips. All the kamikaze shots she had adding to her submission.

Thomas, realizing she was still out of it, wasted no time. He dropped to his knees and quickly lifted up Nora's already short white dress, holding it up with his left arm. Nora was standing against the desk now with her hands holding onto the desktop and holding her up. She dropped her bag to the floor.

With his right-hand Thomas grabbed and pulled down her panties. They pooled around her polished toes. With the outside of his left arm he spread her right leg. He grabbed under her right knee and lifted her leg higher holding it up and allowing him better access to her clean-shaven pussy. Her black sandal dropped to the floor and her right foot's painted toes dangled in the air. Her panties lay on the ground now wrapped around her left ankle.

Thomas buried his face into her pussy. He used his right hand to spread her large pussy lips and reveal her clit. His eyes widened when he saw it. He had waited so long for this. As he slurped and licked her clit furiously, he said, "Oh Nora you shaved for me! Delicious!" His eight inch cock was as hard as a rock and immediately came to attention!

Nora began moaning immediately and whipping her head from side to side. She kept moaning, "Thomas, no. Please stop. Stop Thomas. I'm married. Please...No. No. Oh. Oh. Ahhh."

But she couldn't control herself and began trembling when Thomas' tongue slid up and into her asshole. She began to whimper and shake as she could feel her juices exploding from her slit. Thomas was like a man possessed as his tongue darted furiously between Nora's clit and her asshole.

Her hot juice was now running down the inside of her tan legs. She began squirting and cumming like a fountain. The loud disco music blaring in the club drowned out her loud squealing and moaning.

With Thomas' unrelenting oral assault on her pussy and clit, Nora's resistance began to wane. She couldn't help but surrender to Thomas and her body's reaction to her current pleasure. She began to hold Thomas's head in place on her swollen nub with her blood red painted hands as she continued to erupt in his mouth.

Nora hadn't noticed that Thomas was completely naked. With the speed and force that Thomas' tongue was licking and nibbling her clit, Nora couldn't stop cumming.

As quickly and forcefully as she came onto his face, Thomas sucked it all up. Loud grunts from Thomas accompanied each of Nora's squirts. He drank it all.

Thomas stopped eating her and stood up. He grabbed Nora by her hair and pulled her lips to his. He passionately kissed and tongued her. He wanted her to taste herself on him. Her reluctance now gone, she accepted him and returned the kiss.

She was still in a submissive state and as Thomas stared at her he slipped the white straps of her dress off her shoulders. Her dress fell slowly down to her ankles brushing the tip of Thomas' fully erect eight-inch cock. Thomas glared at her naked body particularly at her perfect breasts. His member bounced with anticipation.

The cool air of the office wasn't necessary to perk up Nora's nipples. Her light brown nipples were hard and fully erect from Thomas's eating her. He couldn't wait any longer and began to ravage first her left nipple than her right. He sucked and rubbed his mouth over them and Nora squealed with pleasure.

Thomas moved forward and was about to enter her with the head of his throbbing cock when Nora looked at him and pleaded, "Please Thomas. Don't. I'm married. Please don't. Please?" Her scared and pleading eyes begged him not to fuck her.

God knows how much Nora wanted his big cock inside of her though. She had never orgasmed like she did before on Thomas' tongue. Her pussy was still tingling and she felt her juice slowly rolling down her thighs. But she was married now and she just couldn't! She couldn't! What had already happened before happened.

Thomas was standing in front of Nora now. She was still leaning against the desk because it was steadying her. Her head was spinning from all the vodka and shots she drank and her legs were weak from Thomas's slithering tongue. Her dark brown nipples stood up hard as the air conditioner cranked cool air into the office.

Thomas stared at her naked body in front of him. Wow, he thought. What a fucking body she had now! He placed his erect eight inches across Nora's slit. No other part of his body touched hers. Only his rock-hard cock touched Nora; he had placed it in her slit, the six inch girth of it covering her pussy lips and her clit. He could feel her body trembling through his cock. She trembled more and more as he slowly moved his cock up and down, making sure he didn't enter her. Even a slight move sent shivers through Nora's pussy.

Nora's eyes were fixed on his. Thomas stared back at her and had a slight smirk on his lips as he continued to glide his cock up and down, ever so gently rubbing her clit with his shaft. Nora's eyes implored him to stop as she softly said, "No Thomas. Please no. Oh God. Please stop", but at the same time, her staring eyes conveyed both excitement and an air of expectancy...

As Thomas continued his grinding, Nora still standing, let go of the desk and tightly grabbed his wrists with her hands. She cried out, "Oh no, no. ohohohohoh no!" Her eyes began to roll. She was cumming now and Thomas' smile widened as he felt the warmth of her pussy and her juices dripping down his balls.

Nora spread her legs a little wider, and still staring at him moaned softly. Seeing this, he increased the speed of his hips. He was grinding faster and faster now all the while watching Nora's eyes as he did.

As she continued to erupt on his cock, Nora moaned louder. Suddenly she moaned louder and growled in a low guttural voice, "Fuck me Thomas! Fuck me now Thomas!" Thomas' cock was rock hard now and he dipped his hips and slid the bulbous head of his cock into Nora's dripping pussy! Her squeal was so loud when it entered her that it startled him!

Nora released Thomas' wrists and wrapped her arms around his neck. Thomas put his hands on her hips and lifted her in the air. Thomas easily lifted her thin five-foot two-inch body in the air. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist. Their excitement showed as he relentlessly pounded her pussy and Nora hugged him tightly. She was moaning and squirting uncontrollably.

Thomas was smiling as he stared into Nora's eyes. She stared back but her eyes showed confusion and reluctance. Thomas's thrusts came quicker and he was ready to explode. As drunk as she was, Nora screamed "Don't cum in me! Don't cum in me! Please Thomas! Please?"

At the last minute, Thomas pulled out. He grabbed Nora's arms off his neck and placed her on the floor in front of him. She was on her knees in front as he jerked his eight-inch cock frantically towards her face. He yelled out, "Open those beautiful lips Nora!"

She hesitated and he grabbed her hair from the back of her head. She squealed and opened her mouth just as he started to shoot his load. His thick white cum hit landed in gobs across her forehead and nose. The last of his load sprayed into her mouth and on her lips. She was drenched in his cum.

Without saying a word, they all got dressed. Thomas showed Nora the bathroom that was in the office so she could clean up. He waited for her to finish.

As they were quietly leaving the room, Thomas turned quickly and deeply tongue kissed Nora. She pulled back but then relented and returned the kiss. Thomas said, "Nora it was really great seeing you again. Let's do this again real soon. Oh, by the way, take off your panties and give them to me". Still pretty drunk she stared at him and was about to reply, when he glared at her. She reached under her dress and pulled off her panties. She handed them to him. He took them from her, sniffed them deeply, and put them in the inside pocket of his suit jacket.

He smiled and walked out of the room. Nora was standing there trying to understand what just happened.

The disco music was still blaring and when she rejoined the group, the girls, still partying hard, didn't seem to miss her.

The evening finally came to an end and Nora crashed at Joann's, not even telling Joann about her meeting with Thomas. When she got home the next day, I asked how everything went and she said she was really tired but it was great seeing old friends. She had a great time. She also said she wanted to continue getting together with Joann more often.

I thought it was funny because when she said that, she sighed and stared off with a slight smile and a gleam in her wide opened eyes.

ejd1711
ejd1711
79 Followers