The Birthday Party

Story Info
Wife gets some strange.
1k words
4.04
39.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year, close to the middle of October, my wife, Laurie, and I host a small party with some of our friends and neighbors. This year being no different, we invited the various partygoers together and proceeded to ‘celebrate’. Laurie always prefers Lynchburg Lemonade for parties, so I mixed up a couple of gallons of it in a water cooler.

Closer friends began to arrive early, around 7:00pm, although the party was announced as starting at 8-ish. This helped us get off to an early start, and the beer and liquor were soon flowing and flowing. We had football and game 1 of the World Series on a wide-screen television, split so that both channels were showing at the same time. Some of us played foosball and others just mingled and talked with mutual friends.

The party lasted long into the night, with what seemed to be a river of liquor being consumed. Everyone was very inebriated and the foosball and trampoline just served to keep the drinks flowing. At around 4:00am, the party began to break up when some of the younger ones went across the street with Shane, one of our neighbors whose wife happened to be out of town for a couple of weeks.

My wife, herself rather blitzed, went to bed, saying that she was dizzy. I was left alone and was soon bored. I called Shane and said come on back, I’m not ready to quit. He came over and we started looking at voyeurweb.com where people post nude pictures of themselves, wives, girlfriends and pictures they had sneaked unknown to the subject. It wasn’t long that he was asking if I had anything better. Well, yes, I had a few choice pictures that I had downloaded and saved of some of my favorites. Soon enough, though he wanted ‘something better’. I knew what he was hinting at, so I finally brought up some old, fuzzy pictures of my wife and I in the hot tub.

Things started heating up very quickly after that, as I am extremely proud of my gorgeous blonde wife with those beautiful pale blue eyes. Laurie is several years younger than me, about 5 feet 5 inches tall and extremely well built. We got to some of her better pictures, but it wasn’t long, though that Shane wanted a look at the real thing; since she was asleep, what would it hurt? Time had slipped by and it was around 5:00am by that time and I was sipping on at least my 20th or so beer. I was already very aroused, as I’m always asking her to go braless, show a little skin now and then and excite me and maybe a few others at the same time. Her spectacular naked body has kept me extremely excited for over thirteen years now and I don’t see that ever slowing.

We slipped into the bedroom where she was sound asleep. Since she sleeps in the nude, lifting the covers provided a pretty good view. Being extremely aroused, we both wanted the same thing, but getting her to go along with it was the only problem. I left the room while he stayed and began to lightly rub her all over, gradually circling to the target areas, playing with her nipples and running his fingers through her neatly trimmed pussy hair, twirling her curl. Soon, very soon, her gorgeous pussy was wet and aching to be filled. She was moaning loudly, which I could hear clearly from my study at the front of the house. When she had awakened, she told him, “I can’t believe this is happening”, which he took as the “come on in” signal. Not waiting for a second opinion, he easily rolled her over while she spread her legs, exposing that wet sweet-tasting pussy. Slowly slipping his cock into her throbbing pussy, she wanted it in now and quickly began to buck and moan louder, no thought of turning back.

As he was slowly sliding in and out, she became hotter and hotter and louder and louder. When I went in to check on the situation, I could see that she had her arms and legs wrapped around him and was swimming in a sea of passion, her eyes glazed and her mouth gasping. The slower he was fucking her and the more he whispered in her ear, the harder and faster she was bucking. Maybe it was the whispering that got to her but she grabbed him by the back of his head and forced him down to her for a long, sensual kiss. By this time, she had already managed two or three orgasms. She wasn’t about to stop or even slow down, she still wanted more.

I don’t think that she noticed me standing there, so I went back to my study, got the camcorder and set it on NightShot and went back to stand in the doorway, watching and trying to record, with some difficulty. I got some steamy video, although the camcorder was set on its lowest setting, so it wasn’t great, but it was extremely erotic and nearly makes me come every time I watch it. When he finished and got off her, she rolled over on her side, almost like she just realized and deeply regretted what she had just done. I almost thought she looked straight into the camcorder then.

Shane got up and pulled his shorts on, then came around to the other side of the bed and leaned over to say something to her, but I couldn’t hear what. It didn’t really matter at the time, as I was ready for him to finish and leave anyway. I was so turned on, I was afraid the wet front of my shorts was going to burst. I wanted my turn, which by the way turned into three turns and lasted long into the morning. I didn’t get any sleep that night but it sure was worth it.

Since that night, we have fucked at least three times a day, as compared to three times a week for the last few years. As I said, my wife’s body has always gotten me extremely excited, but lately it has been more like when we first started ‘dating’. I never could get enough of that gorgeous woman with the most awesome legs in the world and the softest, wettest pussy. Damn, I’m getting aroused again.