The Birthday Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh...fuck. He saw...everything. I had no idea what to do so I acted on instinct. I hastily got up on all fours and bowed down with my arms extended out in front of me, my hands flat on the floor together and my head very, very low to the ground. With everything taken away from me, this was the only way I could say that I was truly sorry for breaking the rules. I had no idea what was going to happen but I was expecting the worst beating of my life but I more than deserved it. After all, this was the reason he was training me and I threw that all away just for a few selfish moments of pleasure. I don't even know why I masturbated in the first place. He had given me more than enough opportunities to come so why did I think needed one more?! I was ashamed and embarrassed but, moreover, I was infuriated with myself. I could feel tears well up in my eyes and, before I knew it, I was sobbing. Tristan took my head in his hands. "Shhh, shh...Lisa. Lisa, look up." I tilted my head up toward his voice. "It's all right, darling. Do you need to talk to me?" I shook my head "no" and crawled closer toward him. I felt his knees, as he was kneeling down to talk to me, so I placed my head in his lap, still weeping. "Shh," he said, "don't cry, little girl." He bent down and kissed me on the head and gave me a hug. "I'm not upset with you. You know what you did was wrong. That's all I care about. Are you going to be all right?" I nodded my head, still resting in his lap. "You know, my darling, watching you like that...kind of got me a little excited myself," he admitted. Hearing that made me delighted that, not only was he not going to beat me for being bad but it also turned him on. I immediately got up on all fours and wagged my tail. Tristan laughed a hearty laugh and grabbed me by the chin. "No matter what the predicament, Lisa, I will always find you extremely sexy and there's no way I could be mad at you for giving me such a splendid show. Now...the party's about to start. Remember: the only things that are expected of you are to remain still and silent, to display yourself on the pedestal when it's time and to tug on the leash three times if you need anything, understood?" I nodded. "Excellent. Do you need anything at all before we go outside...do you need water or do you need to use the bathroom?" I shook my head "no." "All right, then," he said, "party time."

Tristan told me to stay where I was until he returned. I heard him come closer after a minute or two and I felt something cold and wet spray me all over my body. I didn't know what it was but, soon, I could smell that it was my perfume that I had brought with me. Shortly after, I felt his fingers on my nipples...pinching them to get them erect. After a moment, I felt the slow pressure and pain of the nipple clamps I had seen earlier on the bed and they felt wonderful. The slow, dangling movement of the chain that connected them was making me very excited. I loved that feeling. He re-attached my leash to my collar and yanked me forward. I crawled alongside him and, as soon as I felt cold tile underneath my palms, I knew it was really time. I was so nervous but, at the same time, this is what I had worked for. I didn't know if I was ready for all of this but I guess I was about to find out.

* * *

When we walked outside the door, it wasn't long before I felt cool grass underneath my hands and, after a few moments passed, I heard an uproar of applause. I could not tell how many people were there but there must have been a hundred or more. I also heard string music that started as soon as we were in front of everyone. I tried to keep alert but all the noise was confusing me terribly. There was so much going on and, of course, I couldn't see so it was throwing me off immensely. Still, I was grateful that Tristan was holding me close...it was my only semblance of safety.

The applause died down and Tristan piped up. "Ladies and gentlemen," he said, "I want to thank each and every one of you for attending tonight. It means so much to me that you have all come out to celebrate both my return to Seattle and my 50th birthday. I can think of no better way to spend this evening than with some of my closest friends. Please enjoy yourselves this evening and, again, thank you all so very, very much."

The applause, cheers and whistles started again but I was still so confused. He didn't even mention me. I took that to mean that these friends were so close to Tristan that they were all fairly aware of his lifestyle. It was comforting to me but, at the same time, I was still not used to being ignored; however, it was probably a good thing because I was really nervous about what was going to happen to me tonight, if anything at all.

Music filled the air yet again and we were off. I was being led left and right and hordes of voices surrounded me. They were all terribly muffled but some of them, I swore, I recognized. I couldn't place anything, though, as I was so deeply immersed in my role that I wasn't concerned with who might have been there. The leash helped me maintain my sensibilities and, again, I was grateful for Tristan's constant presence. If he had left me alone, I probably would have lost it. I trusted him deeply, however, so I knew he had my best interests constantly in mind.

We moved yet again and I heard water so we were close to the fountain. The music got louder, too, so I couldn't hear anything except the rushing water and the strings of violins. Suddenly, I felt hands all over me. Small, delicate hands as well as big, rough hands feeling me all over my body. I felt a hand on my tail, another on my ass, another one lifting my head...I felt like I was being inspected but, still, I could hear nothing except the water and music. I immediately assumed a very rigid stance as I knew that I had to start applying my training. A hand came down hard on my ass and, as soon as it did, another hand, or perhaps the same one, shot down to my pussy. No hands lingered where they were, however. I couldn't even tell if it was one person touching me or ten after a point. It all felt the same. It was such a strange sensation and, not being able to hear any voices, I was so lost inside my own head that I figured the best way to maintain my composure was to just close my eyes and stay still. This went on for, I don't know...probably fifteen or twenty minutes and then I was led away.

Wherever I was led to was, suddenly, a lot quieter and it was nice to be able to come back to reality for a little bit. I heard Tristan say, "Up, girl." I figured he was talking about getting up on the pedestal he had trained me on earlier. I crawled forward a little and I felt the familiar wood under my hand. I crawled up to the the top and displayed myself as I had been taught. Then, Tristan said, "Well? What do you think?"

Was he talking to me?

"Is she ready for me?" I heard a man's voice say. The voice sounded so familiar. It sounded like home to me. There was something about that voice that I knew so well but I could not place it for the life of me. I strained to focus on it but, with all the confusion going on...all the voices, the water, the music...honestly, I couldn't place that voice.

Tristan replied, "Yes, she's been fully trained to meet your demands and I think you'll be quite happy with her performance."

The other man said, "I'm sure I will and, again, thank you for all you've done."

His demands? ...but I thought this was all for Tristan. Now I was scared. Who was I really being prepared for all this time? That voice didn't belong to William...who was it?

I felt warm, gentle hands start to caress my ass...rubbing me all over. I felt a mouth kiss both my cheeks as well. Something was so tender about that kiss. I hoped that this stranger was going to be gentle with me. I soon felt something against my pussy and I could tell I was about to be fucked. Surely, without delay, I felt the stranger's cock start to fill me and he began fucking me. I knew it was, essentially, show time, so I was more concentrated and focused than ever. Even with the added pressure from the anal plug still inside me and the swaying of the nipple clamps becoming more fevered, I still knew that if Tristan had spent this much time training me for someone else, I really needed to be on my game.

The stranger was fucking me furiously and I felt a hand come down on my ass hard. I was wincing inside my hood...grateful that the stranger couldn't see that he was getting to me. The faster he fucked me, the more everything started to come together and I was getting more and more excited. Once I felt my clit being played with, I couldn't hold myself together for much longer and I remembered what Tristan had said...I was allowed to come as many times as I wanted and didn't need to ask. I didn't want to risk making any noise but I needed to come badly so I decided to try and impress the stranger by employing my rigorous training. It wasn't long before I had an orgasm and I heard the stranger say behind me, "Heh...she did it. That's incredible, Mr. Andrews." He was far from finished, though. He incessantly pounded me from behind, harder and harder, it seemed, with each stroke. I didn't know how much longer I could maintain my position. My arms were getting very weak and I could feel them starting to shake. The stranger must have seen this but just in time. He pulled out of me and moaned very loudly as I felt something warm on my back. Either Tristan or the stranger cleaned the mess off me and I felt the same warm kiss, this time on my shoulder. "Good girl," the stranger said. "Mr. Andrews? Thank you so much again and happy birthday."

Tristan said, "It was my pleasure, sir. Contact me again if you ever want to further this little one's training."

A very familiar laugh struck my ears and the stranger said, "Will do. Have a great night."

I heard Tristan's voice very close in my hooded ear. "You have impressed me so much. Your duties for the night are fulfilled. Would you like to stay or would you like to go?"

I was at a crossroad. I didn't know if I wanted to stay or go but, seeing as how I was obviously prepared for one person and one person alone, I didn't see the need to stay. I nodded my head and Tristan said, "Go?" I nodded again. He sighed and said "very well" and he led me back into the house. I heard more applause and whistles before he closed the door. It seemed I was, most definitely, the entertainment for the evening. I can only imagine how many people were watching the stranger fuck me.

I was sure I was led into Tristan's bedroom when we were inside the house. The amount of steps I had to take was longer than it would have taken to get to the living room.

"Stay," he said.

I could feel the leash coming off my collar...the nipple clamps came off after that. Then my gag was finally removed. My mouth was completely parched for being gagged for that long and having multiple orgasms as well. I tried to lick my lips but it was to no avail. Then, finally, I felt his hands on the back of my head undoing the laces of my hood. I finally felt Lisa starting to come back when my sight was restored to me and it was like being born again.

"Welcome back," Tristan said with a smile. It was certainly good to see his handsome face again.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Okay, time for your adorable little tail to come out. Relax for me."

I closed my eyes and focused on relaxing. I felt him pull a little and it came out quickly...and, just like that, I was a pet no more. Tristan helped me up on my feet and took me in a very tight embrace. "Thank you so much, Lisa."

"You're welcome, Tristan. It was a very interesting but very lovely experience. I feel like I should be thanking you."

"No thanks necessary, dear. You gave me more than I ever could have hoped for. Stick out your hands."

I did as instructed and he removed the restraints from my wrists, then my ankles, then the collar. "There you are...you're free," he said with a strained smile. I could tell he didn't want me to go. Even I had my hesitations but I was tired and I just wanted to go home to Daniel. He was probably so worried about me, anyway, and I didn't want to prolong his agony any more than was necessary.

"Your clothes are hanging in the closet. I can have Roger take you home."

"But my car..." I said.

Tristan interrupted, as he always does, and said, "I'll make sure you get your car first thing tomorrow. Go home to Daniel, Lisa. He's probably worried about you. I...have to get back to my guests now. Call me tomorrow and let me know you're all right."

I gave Tristan a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. With that, he left. I went to the closet and, sure enough, found all my things. When I was finally dressed and presentable, Roger was waiting for me in the hallway and motioned for me to come with him out the back door so no one would see me leaving.

The drive back to my house was excruciating. I couldn't wait to see Daniel but it was so hard to leave Tristan. He made me experience things I never thought I would feel in my lifetime and the close connection we had, broken so suddenly, made my heart hurt. Still, I recalled what I told Daniel and it was just as true then as it was now...that our relationship is the one that matters and it is the one I will fight for.

When Roger finally pulled up to my house, I flew out of the car, barely thanking him for the ride. I burst through the door, expecting to find Daniel waiting up for me...but he wasn't. As a matter of fact, the house was dark. I found that a little odd. I was still running on pure adrenaline, though, so I went to my bedroom and found him asleep. The second I saw his form curled up under the blanket, I started to cry. I ran over to him and he woke up immediately.

"Oh Daniel!" I said through tears as I kissed him profusely all over. He sleepily took me in his arms and started stroking my hair. We just stayed there like that, holding each other. It was so nice to be back in the arms of someone who loved me, someone who had totally given himself to me. It was also nice to feel like myself again. I took off all my clothes and crawled into bed with my sleepy, beautiful Daniel. He took me under his arm, still half asleep and I snuggled up very close to him. He finally spoke up and said, "Did you have a good time?" I had to chuckle a little and said, "If you only knew what happened...but we can talk about that tomorrow. Were you okay by yourself this whole time?"

"I actually had a pretty good day today," he replied.

"Oh yeah? What did you end up doing?" I inquired.

He rolled over so his eyes met mine. "I found a party to go to," he said with a smirk and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

12