The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

"Not that," replied Jane, "I'm surprised how fast you guys made me come. No one has ever been able to do it in less than fifteen or twenty minutes! Are you sure you two have never done this before?"

"Positive," Gary and Leann replied simultaneously.

"Well, what do you say we get something to eat and continue this a bit later," Leann said off handedly. Saturday nights were never anything special for meals and Leann had made a casserole for the evening.

An excitement filled the air still and they ate rather quietly occasionally one or the other commenting on how unbelievable the evening had been thus far. Leann continued to surprise everyone by being the first to suggest they return to the bedroom for some more fun as she put it.

"What do we do to top what we did earlier?" Gary asked.

"I don't know," Jane said, "but I'd love it if you ate my pussy." She said looking at Leann. Leann moved slowly between Jane's legs and tentatively put her tongue to her pussy. Even thought she'd already tasted Jane and liked it she was still a bit unsure of herself. It didn't take her long though as she ran her tongue up and down Jane's pussy the sucked on her clit. This caused Jane to writhe beneath her and signal to Leann that she was having the effect she desired.

Gary for his part satisfied himself by sucking on Jane's full tits.

"When you sick my tits it's like there's a direct connection to my pussy," Jane said. This caused Gary to suck on her with a little more animated. Leann could feel the juices from Jane's pussy run onto her face and caused her own pussy to become extremely wet.

Gary had quickly become hard and even though he loved sucking on Jane's tits he really wanted to sink his cock into a pussy. He got up and behind Leann and after adjusting her as a little bit slowly sank his cock into her hot wet pussy. Leann had always had good control of the muscles in her pussy and Gary could feel her pussy gripping at his cock as he pushed it in and then pulled it out. For a woman who'd given birth to two children, one of them a rather large baby at that, Leann had maintained a pretty tight pussy and it was as evident now as ever.

"Gary, are you fucking your wife?" Jane asked.

"Yes."

"Is she really wet?"

"God is she ever wet."

Jane moaned a little before continuing in breathy tones, "your wife really knows how to eat pussy!" She no sooner got those words out of her mouth before she let out a series of "oh! oh!" as it became obvious she was going to come again. Gary fucked Leann just a bit harder as Jane was coming. He could feel Leann's pussy get a little wetter when Jane was coming and he thought Leann would come too but she didn't.

Jane allowed Leann to eat her a while longer as her orgasm subsided and she melted into the moment. She could hear Gary's thighs slapping against Leann's ass and then decided to help this along. She pulled Leann's head up from her pussy and then slinked down a little so she could suck on Leann's tits while Gary continued to fuck her. Leann had very sensitive nipples and they hardened up a little more than they already were in Jane's mouth. Then Jane reached down between Leann's legs and found her clit and began to play with it with her fingertip. Jane had to get into a bit of an awkward position to do all this but she was also turned on all over again by it and she could feel Leann quickly respond to her stimulations.

"Fuck this bitch Gary, make her come!" Jane commanded. Then she said, "doncha just love having a woman finger you Jane. Doesn't it feel great to have me play with your clit while your husband fucks your cunt!"

The word cunt had been a forbidden word in their bedroom until that moment and suddenly Leann found it incredibly erotic. She surprised herself by responding, "No one fucks my cunt as well as Gary does!"

"Yeah," Jane replied, "I'll bet you have a lot of guys fucking your cunt don't you! You're such a beautiful little whore!"

The forbidden words and actions were all Leann needed to put her over the top and Gary as well. Leann felt Gary's cock suddenly swell in her pussy and she immediately started to have one huge orgasm. She screamed out that she was coming. Until then she'd always felt it unladylike to scream during sex and now she just didn't care because it all felt so good. She could feel Gary shooting his cum into her pussy while Jane's finger continued to play with her clit. She had an orgasm that was stronger than anything she'd ever experienced and seemed to last forever.

Suddenly as her orgasm was subsiding Leann felt literally weak in the knees and she slowly fell on top of Jane. The eventually fell into each other's arms and talked of the great sex they had and wondered where they would go from there.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers
12