The Birthday Present

Story Info
One man's 21st birthday surprise.
2.1k words
3.74
18.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was the night of my 21st birthday and for whatever reasons, I found myself laying on my bed finishing off the third of a six-pack of beer that I had bought earlier in the day. All the promises of my friends and family of a great party or going out to celebrate at a bar seemed to fade away as 9pm approached and as I started getting drowsier and drowsier...

I must have dozed off at some point because the next thing I knew was I saw the door open at the end of my bed and in walked a very pretty stranger. At first glance all I saw was a head of blonde hair piled up high with barrettes and ribbons. As my eyes began to focus I couldn't help but stare at her full breasts and shapely legs as she teetered atop a pair of high-heels, dressed in a sexy pink mini-dress.

I raised myself up to my elbows and rubbed my eyes, just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. The girl shut the door behind her and wobbled her way over to the side of my bed where she stood. I scanned her up and down as it became obvious that this wasn't any girl that I had met before.

"Ummm...hi," I stammered.

"Hi Paul, Happy Birthday," she said sweetly -- somehow knowing it was my birthday and knowing my name as well.

"Thanks," I smiled. "Ummm...no offense but who are you?"

She smiled sweetly and fidgeted with a few strands of hair that fell down the side of her face. "My name is Candy."

"Oh ok...Hi Candy...ummm how did you get in my house?" I asked with a dumbfounded smirk.

"Your dad let me in," she giggled. "I'm here to give you your birthday present...at least that's what he told me."

"Oh ok...no wonder everyone wanted me to stay home tonight," I reflected upon earlier when all the plans of the previous weeks broke down seemingly in minutes. Suddenly it was making sense.

"So what is my present?" I asked, hoping it was exactly what I was thinking it would be.

"It's me," she giggled as her cute, upturned nose flared out. "You like?" She twirled around giving me a good view of not just her front but also her shapely backside.

"Yah," I replied, still drinking in all of her curves and relishing the sweet, fruity scents she was wearing.

Without saying another thing, she peeled off the straps of her dress from each shoulder and let it fall around her waist, revealing a nice set of breasts which were tucked away tightly behind a white, lacy bra. My eyes widened as she continued to stare down at me and fidget with the snap of the bra behind her back. After several seconds she loosed the straps and let the bra fall to the floor, allowing her breasts to descend and jiggle.

"Nice," I smiled as she squashed them together with her hands and proudly tweaked the quarter sized nipples between her fingers. My first reaction was to reach up and grab at them but seeing how I wasn't in high-school anymore and I was now officially a 'man', I played it cool and stayed the gentleman, allowing the young lady to tease and strip without any pressure from me.

Candy continued to do a sensuous, sometimes playful, striptease for me. Turning around, she peeled her dress down until it dropped to her ankles, revealing a very round bubble-butt which she was barely covering with a white thong. Garters and stockings rounded out the rest of her horny outfit.

"Very nice," I continued to smile and commend her as she shifted her hips from side to side while playing with her tits. "No offense but how old are you?" I then asked, figuring she was teetering on the borderline of legal and illegal.

"Nineteen," she giggled at my concern.

"Oh ok...just checkin'," I smiled back as she continued on.

I let her dance around and show off her curvy body a little longer and then I said to her, "I'm a little light on cash...I hope they gave you the tip."

She stopped and smiled at me as if she was going to melt, "it's your birthday Sweety...I only want one thing from you..."

"What's that?" I asked.

With that, she leaned down and kissed me on my lips. I was a bit startled but continued to go with it. When her tongue slithered into my mouth, I gave it a few sucks then pulled away and asked again, "what is it you want from me?"

She smiled and giggled before kissing me again, this time with more tongue, then after a few moments she pulled away and answered, "I want you to have fun tonight."

As if I was just given the green light, my hands reached up around her waist and pulled her down on the bed with me. She sat by my side and lowered one of her breasts to my face so I could hungrily suck her nipple. She sighed and moaned as I sucked the chewy nip to hardness, flicking my tongue over it for good measure. Not wanting to neglect her other nipple, I switched and sucked on that for a few seconds, then she lowered her face towards mine so she could kiss me some more.

Well anyway, I knew I was going to have some serious trouser trouble if we continued the way we were going and actually after about five minutes of this playful frolicking, titty sucking and French kissing, I started to get some swelling in my crotch. While it wasn't anything major, and I don't think she even noticed, I didn't want things to keep progressing and then get out of hand -- but evidently she had other ideas.

"Ok we better take it easy now," I said to her as I pulled my mouth from hers and relaxed my grip on her hips.

"Everything ok?" she asked as her left hand continued to stroke my chest through my shirt.

"Yah...I just don't want things to get out of hand here...you know what I mean?"

"It's ok...it's your birthday."

"Well I just don't feel like having blue balls on my birthday, that's all," I smiled.

"Well you're not going to have blue balls if I have anything to say about that," she giggled making her big boobies jiggle cutely.

Obviously I wasn't sure what the intent was on her part, but after a few more minutes of messing around, she slid her hand past my belt and down to my crotch, rubbing my cock through my pants and sending the clear message to me that she planned on going all the way that night...

"You liking your birthday present so far," Candy smiled up at me as she held my stiff standing cock in her hand, glistening with her saliva from the prior five minutes of serious sucking.

"Yah," I nodded with a smile. "Sure beats going to the bars!"

"I'll bet it does," she replied before applying a few more sucks to the bloated head of my cock.

"And to think I was upset about everyone blowing me off," I chuckled.

"Now it's just me blowing you off," she laughed.

"Yah well I don't mind this type of blow-off one bit."

Candy continued to suck my cock for another 10 minutes or so before she stood up and peeled off her thong, displaying a nicely trimmed patch of brown pubes above her clit. She diddled her pussy a few times with her fingers and then laid down on the bed, spreading her legs back for me. I instinctively took up a position between her splayed thighs and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her shaved, pink slit a few times.

Now while I may have not had as much experience as most guys my age, I was able to make up for it with a pretty big cock -- at least compared to a few of my buddy's, mine was the biggest. And with Candy's tiny frame and even tinier pussy, I was figuring it was going to be a real tight fit -- and I wasn't wrong! After pressing in and making a little progress inside her, my cock buckled as her pussy had a spasm or convulsion or something. Candy clutched at the bed sheets and moaned while I eased her legs back farther and tried again, this time making it inside her a few inches before her vagina had another spasm. Her pussy was plenty wet but just real tight.

"Shit you're tight," I hissed as I was slowly easing it in again for a third, failed attempt. "Why don't you suck my cock some more -- real hard this time."

I climbed up beside Candy's face and had her suck me off again. This time I urged her to suck as hard as she could, just to give my dick the added stiffness it needed. And after a few minutes of doing that, Candy had me stiff as a crow-bar and ready to hop in the saddle again -- and I did.

This time my dick slowly slid in all the way until reached the end of her vagina. While Candy started up moaning and panting and saying stuff to me, I kind of tuned her out and just concentrated on filling her pussy and getting my rocks off. It took a few minutes but I eventually got into a real groove and was greasing my pole in and out of her slick pussy like a pro. She probably would never have guessed that I hadn't been laid in a few months and in fact I think she even had an orgasm at one point so I couldn't have been doing that bad.

Well I don't know how long we ended up fucking but I do know that I had a three day rusty load of jizz in my balls that needed to be drained and what better place to do that than on Candy's slim little tummy! I bucked and grinded away inside her until semen started bubbling up at the tip and that's when I let out a big moan and pulled my cock out and spurted. Oodles and oodles of cum splashed on her lightly tanned skin, dripping into her belly button and running down her waist and pussy.

"Happy Birthday Baby," she purred like a sweet little kitten. "You have fun?"

"Shit yah," I blurted, wiping some sweat off my forehead. "I gotta take a piss though."

"Ummm put your boxers on first, ok?" she told me for some weird reason.

"Why?" I asked dumbfounded, "the bathroom is just down the hall."

"Just do it, ok," she insisted.

I did as she said and slipped on my boxers over my wet, deflating cock and hurried out the door. Just as I made it to the bathroom, the hallway light flicked on and I heard, "Happy Birthday Paul!"

Spinning around, I saw my dad, my cousin Hillary and two buddies Jason and Len standing there with big shit-eating grins on their faces holding a little cake with a candle in the middle.

"Now tell us...would you have rather gone to the bar or stayed home for this?" my dad laughed.

Just then Candy emerged from my bedroom with a towel around her, giggling away at what was taking place.

"Did he have fun Sweety?" My dad asked her.

"Yah Mr. Edwards...we both had a ton of fun!"

After taking a leak, we went into the kitchen and all had birthday cake, including Candy. The whole time we sat at the table, my buddies were eyeing up Candy like she was the cake. I knew they were envious of me which was part of the biggest thrill that night because Len and Jason always had way more success with girls than me and this time I was the one who got some ass and they didn't.

After we ate the cake, my dad let Candy take a shower and then called her a cab to take her back to her dorm where she was staying at college. It turned out that Candy was a college coed at the local university and was just looking to make a little extra cash on the side. My dad met her at a strip joint where she had just started the previous week and gave her the offer of coming over and giving me my 'gift'. Believe it or not, Candy and I kept in touch and she even kept in touch with my buddies Len and Jason...and my dad I think...but that's another story! The whole point of this is that we all ended up getting a little piece of candy in the next month -- so everyone was happy...including Candy!