The Birthday Present

Story Info
A young wife gets the present of a lifetime.
3k words
3.99
55.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki knew that she was in for something special from the first instant she entered the bedroom. They had vaguely broached this scenario before during those rare moments when they were both relaxed and relatively free from the dull routine of their work-a-day lives; on long car rides at the beginning of vacations, for example. He would ask her about her fantasies and she would do her best to answer, even though she was quite reserved and not lately given to wild flights of fancy when it came to discussing sex. It was during one of these road trips that she first began to unveil the thoughts which were circulating in the dark recesses of her mind.

It had been different in the earlier days of their relationship. They were both younger then, and much more eager to try new things. Nikki had possessed a voracious sexual appetite, in those days. They frequented sex clubs and fucked strangers in front of each other. Rather than fuel jealousy, these activities merely strengthened their desire for each other. On a given night they might spend the early evening fucking and sucking each other at home, stopping just prior to climax. Then they would make their way to the club where they would immediately disrobe and continue having sex in the company of other people of all shapes and sizes, who were also fucking. Next, they might then enter a private room in the company of one or more other couples. Once there, they would resume balling. Eventually the couples would mix and partners would swap and integrate. On one memorable occasion, he could recall glancing over at Nikki who was being fucked by one man and sucking the cocks of two others. Of course he was busy with a woman of his own, so it was a quite acceptable trade-off, of sorts. After many positions, partners, and climaxes, they would head home in the wee hours of the morning. No matter what time they would get home, they would make sure to have sex one more time, to cement their commitment to each other.

Nikki had been an off-and-on bisexual in those days, so the swinging had offered many guilt-free opportunities to make love to women. Although she loved men first and foremost, she often longed for the soft touch of a woman and enjoyed the power she felt when putting her tongue inside a hot chick and making her squirm. She found that the women who frequented the sex clubs were more attractive than the men, so Nikki would often hook up with girls. He was not opposed to that, at all. Nothing pleased him more than to see his wife's legs wrapped around the head of another hot woman- it was a repeating fulfillment of a common male fantasy.

As all good things eventually come to an end, so went their swinging. They remained a loving couple, but limited their sexual exploits to each other, in their own bedroom. As with all long-term couples, the sex was often good, sometimes bad, and sometimes so-so. They had their occasional spat, where he would request that she make more of an effort in bed, but she was naturally a low-key person and found it difficult to break out of her new comfort zone. He suspected that she felt a bit of guilt for their past illicit activities and was making some sort of atonement, via her notable disinterest in sex. In time, though, he came to accept his wife's lower sex drive and was still thankful that they would fool around a couple of times a week, and for the fact that Nikki remained a very hot woman who never failed to make his cock hard. Though she sometimes wished that he would curb his seemingly insatiable sexual appetite, for her part, Nikki was glad that her husband still found her attractive, and certainly appreciated his inexhaustible tongue and thick, long penis.

"Have you missed being with women?" he asked her, from the driver's seat.

"Sometimes," Nikki answered, looking straight ahead at the highway.

"Are there any women whom you fantasize about?"

He didn't expect an answer; they had gone down this road many times before in the years since they stopped swinging. Depending on her mood, Nikki might admit to a vague desire now and then, but would quickly qualify it by assuring him that she rarely thought about sex in general, and certainly harbored no specific fantasies.

"Well..." she began. "...I have been noticing that Julie has been getting really...well, touchy-feely with me lately", she admitted.

Julie and Marcus had recently moved into the neighborhood, having left their native London to allow Julie to pursue an acting career in New York City. Marcus landed a job in Nikki's company, and he and Nikki became fast friends. Nikki enjoyed Marcus' dry British wit, and when they realized that they lived mere blocks from each other, the couples began to meet for coffee on occasion. Julie and Nikki shared many similarities; both were in their early thirties, and both were intelligent, beautiful women who were each somewhat uneasy with their womanly charms. This tended to lend to both of them a distinct lack of pretention. Their compatibility surprised him at first; he had assumed that Julie's acting career would put Nikki off, as she was usually wary of extroverted types. But Julie was not the typical outgoing, daughter-of-rich-parents who came to New York to "play pretend" at an acting career, while living on Daddy's trust fund. No, Julie was a truly passionate, real person, and Nikki had taken an immediate liking to her.

"How do you feel about that?" he asked.

"She's hot, obviously" Nikki admitted.

"Do you think that she wants to sleep with you?" he continued to probe, pausing to imagine the scene...and briefly losing sight of the road before quickly gathering his senses.

"I don't know, but she has mentioned in passing that she often dated women in London" replied Nikki. "The last time we were at the coffee shop she kept her hand on my thigh for our entire conversation, and it wasn't a short chat, either- we were there for over an hour."

He had become so used to Nikki downplaying her attraction to others, he half-expected her to issue a familiar statement of non-interest. He was shocked at her next sentence:

"I've been thinking about it, lately..." she began.

"...of fucking Julie, I mean. I haven't felt this kind of attraction to a woman in years. But I don't want you to feel threatened" she told him.

His head began to spin. If Nikki had said this to him a year ago, he might have very well felt threatened; their sex lives had really begun to stall, culminating with Nikki's statement that she "rarely thought about sex at all, anymore." He had been crushed, her proclamation bruising his ego and castrating his manhood in one swift motion. But somehow, time and effort had repaired their sexual relationship to the point that she was once again showing signs of desiring him, even if she rarely initiated the act. At least once they began fucking she was obviously turned on. He had also noticed that her orgasms had seemed to increase in intensity, as of late. He took that as a good sign.

"Oh come on, Nikki" he assured her. "You know that I have always supported your right to be with women, if you wish."

"I know" Nikki replied. "It's just that it's been such a long time. And anyway, who knows if Julie even

wants to fuck me. Maybe I'm just misreading her friendliness. She is an actress, after all...probably given to being ultra-demonstrative" Nikki reasoned.

"Well," he replied. "If you feel that it's heading in that direction, don't let me stop you. Just stay honest with me, and don't hide anything. As long as we keep things above-boards, we will be O.K." he assured her.

In the intervening weeks following their conversation, he had become increasingly aware of the chemistry between the two women. It was certainly palatable and fairly undeniable. His own ease with Marcus made the next step fairly simple. He had a plan, and needed Marcus' help; Nikki's birthday was coming up quick, and he wanted to give her a gift that she would never forget. To his delight, not only was Marcus enthusiastic, he assured him that Julie would be over the moon about the idea. The only question that remained was this: how willing would Nikki be to let her guard down completely and accept this gift of pleasure? Undaunted by the possibility of Nikki's rejection, he began to map out a general order of events for the English couple to follow. They were both helpful, and offered their own ideas. Soon, a delicious scheme was hatched.

He and Nikki spent her birthday evening in the familiar way. First a movie, then a light dinner before heading back to the apartment. Once inside, they fed the cats and checked their email, as they would any other night.

"I have one more present for you" he began.

"Oh come on, you already got me the books, and you know that we need to save money" she answered.

"This is different...but you have to promise me that you won't freak out. If you don't like it or want it, that's cool- just say so. But promise me you won't freak out" he begged.

Figuring this to be just another one of his attempts to add "spice" to their sex life, she agreed, expecting another new vibrator or restraint which might be used twice before finding its final resting place in the sex toy graveyard of the dresser drawer.

"OK" he started. "It's in the bedroom. First, I'm going to blindfold you. Then, I'll bring you inside."

He pulled the blindfold from his pocket and tied it around Nikki's head. He then slowly opened the door to the bedroom. As he led her inside, her other senses jumped to attention. She smelled it immediately...Julie's unmistakable perfume. Neither women used makeup, but both had an affinity for essential oils, and Julie preferred a woody, musky blend that she brought with her from London. Nikki then became aware of the slow, sensual music coming from the radio next to the bed. Excited but apprehensive, Nikki began to nervously protest. She was barely able to utter more than two syllables when a pair of warm lips pressed against hers, rendering Nikki mute and helpless. A gentle, but probing tongue entered Nikki's mouth and a pair of hands clamped her skirt-clad buttocks. Another pair of hands placed themselves on Nikki's shoulders. Yet another pair of hands guided the whole lot to the bed and it became obvious to Nikki that there were not one, but three other people touching her. She was frightened but unable to resist the warmth that seemed to be enveloping her.

Once Nikki was placed on the bed, the person whom she had been kissing climbed on top of her. Nikki allowed herself to reach out, for the first time. What she felt surprised her; the bare breasts of a woman...Julie was already naked! Julie resumed her deep kisses, and Nikki began to feel her own pussy

moisten, something which rarely happened without manual stimulation. Nikki felt her desire for Julie reaching a fevered pitch as she felt her way down to Julie's dripping cunt. Nikki's small fingers slid into her friend, and Julie immediately started moaning and grinding her crotch into Nikki's hand. Meanwhile, a second pair of hands began maneuvering their way around the mass of tangled women and started to peel off Nikki's clothes. Once done, Julie whispered into Nikki's ear:

"I knew you were beautiful, but your body is blowing my mind. I want to taste you now"

Before Nikki could answer, Julie slid her body down between Nikki's bare thighs. Nikki felt Julie's tongue gently part her labia which was already swollen and tender. Soon, the degree of Julie's past experience with women became very clear to Nikki. Within minutes, the first waves of a powerful cum began pulsating throughout Nikki's body. She screamed while pushing Julie's face ever harder into her sopping wet vagina. Julie pulled herself back up and embraced Nikki, her face smelling of the sweet perfume of Nikki's pussy. Nikki was so relaxed that she became momentarily startled, remembering that there were others in the room who must have been watching the whole scene.

As if on cue, Nikki felt another body move next to her on the bed. Imagining that this must be her husband, Nikki felt a momentary pang of jealousy, realizing that he must be looking at Julie's voluptuous, naked body. She reflexively reached up and pulled off the blindfold. Nikki was floored by wheat she saw: Next to she and Julie on the bed sat a fully naked Marcus, his lovely cock standing at full attention.

"I hope you don't mind...your husband invited us" said Marcus, in his gentle, self-effacing English manner.

Once again, Nikki could hardly muster a reply before Julie's soft lips again found her own. With an abandon which had escaped her for the past few years, Nikki threw caution to the wind and reached out to Marcus' cock and began stroking him, all the while still locked in a passionate tongue-kiss with Julie.

Nikki wondered where her husband was, knowing that he must be watching her every move. "Well," she thought..."this is his idea, this is what he wants, so I won't worry about it". And with that thought, she pulled her lips away from Julie's and lowered them down upon Marcus' hard dick, at which he cried out with pleasure. Nikki looked up and saw Julie stroke her husband's face and begin to kiss him tenderly on his lips.

Despite any lingering reservations, Nikki loved the feeling of a new cock in her mouth. She expertly sucked Marcus, pausing occasionally, to run her tongue up and down his shaft. Julie then made herself intimately re-acquainted with Nikki's wet hole, quickly bringing her to the boiling point. This time, though, Julie added a new twist. Utilizing the copious juice from Nikki's pussy, she slipped one finger into Nikki's tiny asshole...and then another. Soon, Julie had three fingers inside Nikki's anus, all the while continuing to gently nibble and suckle her clit. Just as Nikki began the countdown to her next orgasm, Marcus pulled his penis out of her mouth and Julie began shifting her position on the bed. Marcus then removed a condom from the bed-side stand, and quickly slipped it over his cock. It was then that Nikki caught sight of her husband, now seated at the far corner of the bed. He was stroking his own penis, and smiling at Nikki, lovingly.

"Now comes your present" he said, quietly.

Nikki then felt herself lifted off the bed, her husband carrying her feet and Marcus, her upper body. Marcus then slid himself under Nikki, her ass coming to rest upon his belly. Her husband released her feet, and Nikki laid her full weight upon Marcus. As she looked up, she saw Julie lowering her beautiful pussy down upon her face. Soon, Nikki was blind again, this time her vision blocked by Julie's thighs and ass. Nikki immediately began dining upon Julie's delicious, pink vagina. Nikki's next sensation was that of her own ass being slightly lifted. She then felt Marcus' hot, condom-clad cock pushing at the entrance to her anus. Nikki took a deep breath as the long, strong member pierced the entrance to her ass and slowly wormed its way deep inside her. Nikki had fucked other men before in her husband's presence, but this was definitely a first. With Marcus below her fucking her ass, and Julie on top of her, grinding her cunt into her face, Nikki wondered where her husband fit into all of this. Would he be satisfied to remain a voyeur this time?

Her pussy was so wet that it took her a moment for her to realize what was happening, as she suddenly felt a new sensation. Her husband had slipped his own hard cock into her front as Marcus continued his rear assault. She was being double-penetrated, long a forbidden and repressed fantasy...and it felt amazing! Never before had Nikki felt so utterly filled up, her pussy and asshole blending into one giant universe of cock and pleasure. Normally, Nikki needed to stimulate her clit manually during intercourse to achieve orgasm, but she immediately knew that there would be no need for that, this time. It seemed every inch of her insides was being stroked by these two huge cocks. Her clitoris felt electric-like jolts being zapped into it. As Nikki began to feel her orgasm approach, Julie began to stiffen her own body and began screeching. Nikki's mouth suddenly filled with sweet tasting nectar...Julie was a squirter and Nikki was drinking girl-cum for the first time. This was the last straw...Nikki's chest began to heave. As the two men pumped, she erupted into the fullest, purest

cum she had ever felt. As her pussy and ass contracted in spasm, she knew that the boys would be next. First she heard Marcus moan as he squirted his load into the condom deep inside her asshole. Next, the familiar sound of her husband's moaning. He kept his cock inside her pussy as she felt the hot waves of cum spraying down the inner walls of her vagina. The room began to spin, and Nikki let go of consciousness as everything went black.

She opened her eyes and could make out lights...then lines. Nikki allowed herself to focus and saw the highway moving, in front of her. She looked over at her husband, who took his eyes off of the road long enough to glance at her.

"I take it you had some bad dreams? You were groaning, you know."

Nikki paused for a moment and replied "Yeah, I was dreaming some weird shit."

They drove on, in silence.