The Birthday Present

Story Info
Coed gives boyfriend her virginity for HER birthday.
6.4k words
4.38
15k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinera
sinera
34 Followers

A Thorough Education (The Birthday Present on Literotica)

7:30am - Jeanne stretched as she came awake. Today was her 21st birthday, and her boyfriend, Dave, had promised something special. Dinner she knew, and probably a movie they'd been wanting to see. That in and of itself was a special treat. They were both college students, on their own for the first time, so they didn't have much money to spare. Dates usually meant dinner at one of their apartments, playing games with some of their friends, and occasionally going to a club to hear live music.

She was always amazed when she thought about them as a couple. He was handsome, with rugged good looks and wavy gold-blonde hair. He looked like a hero from an old western movie. She on the other hand, didn't look anything like the female lead in any of those movies. She had mousy brown, straight hair that she wore about shoulder length. Her figure was nothing to write home about. She wasn't fat, nor too thin - she was pathetically average in looks; the only redeeming quality about her physically was her big, expressive eyes. Unfortunately, she kept those hidden behind her glasses.

In fact, Jeanne and Dave would probably have never met except she was smart enough to work in the school's tutoring center. When Dave came in, looking for a tutor for his Science class, she'd gotten the assignment. Somehow, between discussing dissecting small animals and drilling him on the periodic table, he'd managed to sweep her off her feet. She didn't understand what he saw in her unless it was that now he got his tutoring for free.

Whatever the reason, he made her very happy. He'd even managed to start seducing her. He was a little impatient with her refusal to go all the way with him; she'd do anything but allow him to fuck her. She'd given him blow jobs (and discovered that not only was she good at it, she loved doing it!), and let him return the favor, but whenever he tried to put his big cock inside her, she'd tense like a deer in the headlights and beg him to stop.

But while Dave had promised something special tonight, today she had class. Reluctantly she got out of bed and padded barefoot into the tiny bathroom attached to the bedroom. She pulled the curtain closed and turned on the hot water, allowing the water to warm up before she stepped into the shower.

She slowly slid the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders, closing her eyes and remembering how it felt when Dave did it. The pink satin puddled onto the floor around her feet as one of her hands stroked her nipple gently, causing it to tighten. She opened her eyes and stepped into the shower, still caressing her breast with one hand.

She closed the curtain and leaned her head back under the cascading water. Her right hand still teasing her nipple, her left hand slipped lower. Inserting her middle finger between the well-trimmed lips of her labia, she started caressing her clit. Her mind went back to the night Dave trimmed it for her. His look was intent as he carefully shaved her bikini line, and then proceeded to remove all the hair, except a thin strip right down the middle.. She would have protested, except he would pause now and then to tease her clit with the vibrating trimmer, alternating it with his fingers. The more he trimmed, the longer the pleasure would last.

Jeanne rubbed harder and faster, now pinching and twisting her nipple in time with her strokes. She moaned as she remembered Dave's tongue doing the same thing her finger was doing now. Fast and faster, she could feel the fire building inside her, coming near to orgasm, then finally - release. She cried out as her young body bucked with her orgasm, her pussy suddenly creamy wet.

She smiled as she slowed her strokes, small tremors coursing through her. It wasn't as good as when Dave made her cum, but it would last until she saw him that night. She'd already decided that tonight was the night. Tonight she was going to give Dave everything he'd ever asked for and more. She quickly finished her shower and got ready for class.

She dressed quickly, slipping into jeans and a t-shirt. She was running late, so she grabbed a breakfast bar and her backpack and left for campus.

Pt2

8:45am - Dave slid into his seat in the science classroom, the usual smells of science experiments in the air - burnt chemicals and rubber seals. He wrinkled his nose a bit and smiled at the guy next to him.

"You set for tonight?"

Steve flashed an evil smile at Dave. "You sure she's ready for this?"

"Oh, yeah, she's ready, and I want this will be a night she'll never forget." He slipped Steve a key. "We should head back to the apartment after the movie. We usually do it there, since I have nosy roommates and she doesn't."

For just a moment, Steve's smile turned feral. The two men shared one more knowing glance as the professor entered the room and started the lesson.

12 noon - Jeanne met up with Betty for lunch at the Student Union.

"Happy Birthday!" Betty squealed and jumped up to hug her. Then she jumped up on a chair and shouted, "Today is Jeanne's 21st birthday! Let's sing to her!" She then led them all in a rowdy chorus of the Birthday Song, complete with the inevitable after-quotes. By the time they were finished, the table was surrounded. Jeanne didn't even have time to become alarmed by the suggestion by some frat boy that she needed to be spanked. Just as several hands reached for her, she felt a strong arm around her waist, and Dave said, "Back off boys, she's taken."

The steely look in his eyes convinced the crowd that discretion was, indeed, the better part of valor, and they quickly returned to their own tables.

Then he turned to her and she heard him murmur, "Happy birthday, baby," just as his mouth closed over hers in one of those deep, soul-shattering kisses that always made her knees buckle.

She clung to him for a moment, breathless when he released her. "Thanks," she replied as he helped slide into the booth.

"So, what's the plan for tonight?" asked Betty as she dug a fork into her salad.

"Dinner at The Trolley, to start," Dave started. Betty and Jeanne shared a startled look.

"The Trolley?" Jeanne objected, "Dave, come on, you don't have to..."

Dave cut her off with a loving look. "A special night, and I've been saving up. Don't ruin it by arguing, woman."

Betty giggled as Jeanne relaxed. "Ok, so we start at the Trolley. Then what?" Betty knew Jeanne's be over to raid her closet for something special that afternoon.

"Ah, well... that's just going to have to wait, my darling... Trust me, will you?" They shared a look that had Betty looking away, blushing. There were volumes of meaning in that look; Betty knew what Jeanne had held back from Dave, and knew he would have her soon.

Dave sat by Jeanne during lunch and played his favorite game - at least his favorite game to play with Jeanne in public. He kept his hands under the table and proceeded to caress her. Her job was to keep people from knowing what he was doing. He loved watching the emotions cross her face as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm, knowing the power he had over her.

He began simply by placing his hand on her thigh, then he slowly rubbed his hand back and forth, bringing his fingers closer and closer to her crotch. When he touched her there, he crooked his fingers, his nails scratching the cloth and sending shivers through her. Then he slid his hand up and undid the button on the front of her jeans. Betty bit her lip and smiled as she looked around to see if anyone else noticed.

Quietly the zipper of her jeans slid down as he pushed his hand into her underpants, his fingers questing and finding her clit. Jeanne's eyes were unfocused, her body tensed and slightly flushed. She was near orgasm and at this point was beyond caring who saw them.

"Gently," he whispered as he slipped a finger inside her. She bit her lip to keep from moaning and placed her hand flat on the table to steady herself. He pumped his finger, crooking it inside her. She started quivering with the need to come, her hips involuntarily going into small spasms.

He grinned when leaned on him and turned her face into his shoulder, biting the fabric of his shirt to muffle her moans and gasps as she came.

Jeanne opened her eyes to meet Betty's stare. Jeanne's look was a bit sheepish, if not sated. Betty's was one of jealousy. "Dang!" Betty said. "That was a good one." Dave laughed throatily as Jeanne blushed.

"Well," he said, slipping out of the booth, "I have another class this afternoon. I'll pick you up at six, ok?" Not waiting for an answer he kissed her on the forehead and walked away.

PART 3

Betty pushed her salad around on the plate for a few minutes, thinking hard. Jeanne scarfed down her french fries then said, "Let's skip class this afternoon - I gotta get to the mall and find something special to wear tonight."

Betty looked at her, surprised, "I figured you'd just want to raid my closet!" She grinned so Jeanne'd know she was ok with the idea.

"I thought about that, but I'm always borrowing your stuff... I figured you might be getting tired of it."

"No way," replied Betty. "I don't get to wear most of my outfits, and we're nearly the same size anyway. It's fun to play dress-up and not have to worry about salesclerks bugging us. Besides, I know I like everything in my closet!" she laughed.

"Too true, and so do I," Jeanne laughed in return. "How about we raid your closet, see what we can find, then hit the mall if we can't find anything, ok?" She loved spending time with Betty.

The friends slid out of the booth and bussed their table, then grabbed their backpacks and headed for Betty's car.

Betty was the only child of two doctors. While they weren't upper-class enough to have a butler, they did have a housekeeper and cook. Betty'd always had the best of everything, but she wasn't snobbish; she was in fact rather introverted, having learned at an early age that many times people pretended to be your friend because of your money. Jeanne wasn't like that. She was Betty's friend because she liked Betty. End of story.

They slipped into Betty's house and ran up the stairs hand in hand like schoolgirls. Betty had two walk-in closets full of clothes - some of which would get her locked in her room if her parents ever saw them. That's the section Betty headed to and started pulling out dresses.

The two girls spent the afternoon trying on clothes until Jeanne put on a skin-tight fire-engine red halter dress. "Oh, my God!" exclaimed Betty. "That's it! That's the dress you have to wear tonight!"

Jeanne posed in front of the three-way mirror in Betty's room, her eyes sparkling. "It is perfect, isn't it?" she asked, then frowned. "I think I need something to help me keep my stomach in, though, and I'll have to find my strapless bra... Do you think I should go without panties?"

Betty dug in a drawer for a minute then pulled out a lace bustier and matching thong. "Try these." She sucked in her breath when Jeanne stripped right in front of her to put on the sexy underwear. Jeanne posed again, this time in the underwear, not noticing Betty's look at first.

"What do you think?" Betty swallowed hard and laughed breathily. "Dave doesn't stand a chance."

"Good," replied Jeanne as she turned back to the mirror, "because tonight is the night. If he asks tonight, I'm going to let him have it all."

They bundled the clothes and matching shoes into a bag and headed to Jeanne's apartment. She was going to have to hurry if she was going to be ready on time.

6:00 pm - Jeanne was strapping on the stiletto heels that matched the dress when Dave knocked on the door. She hurried to answer it, and was surprised by the bouquet of long-stemmed roses in a vase that Dave handed her. "Oh, baby, they're beautiful!" she exclaimed.

"So are you," he whispered appreciatively as he pulled her into his arms. The smell of her was nearly overwhelming. He kissed her deeply, drinking her in, savoring the feel of her in his arms. She was simply intoxicating. He took the roses from her hands and placed them on a table near the door. Then, still kissing her, nibbling on her neck, he walked her backward into the apartment and kicked the door shut behind him. They walked, still locked together, until she was backed into the wall.

Dave ran his hands down her arms until their fingers were twined together, then he pulled her arms above her head and pinned them to the wall with one hand. He ran his other hand back down over her body, stroking her until she was quivering. He pulled up the edge of her skirt and pulled her close, his hand on her bare butt cheek, his finger under the string. He lowered his head and bit at her nipple through the fabric. Jeanne gasped, then choked back a sob as he raised his head to capture her lips again. He released her hands and pulled her close. She felt as though she were drowning and clung to him when he raised his head

"Jeanne," he whispered, "you are incredible." He slid his hands down her body again to smooth her skirt, then taking her hands he stepped back to look at her. "You look absolutely beautiful," he said, and she was. Her hair slightly mussed, her eyes misty with desire, her lips parted and lush. He knew in that moment that he could have anything we wanted from her.

"We're going to be late if I don't stop now," he laughed slightly. She nodded and reached for her handbag. They left the apartment hand in hand; he helped her into his car and they headed to the restaurant.

PART 4

The Trolley was an old shuttle trolley from the 1950's that had been made over into an exclusive restaurant. The maitre de' showed them to a small table by the window where their waiter immediately brought over champagne for them.

"Not too much," Dave cautioned. "If you get drunk, then you'll pass out and miss the rest of your birthday present." His smile promised to continue what he had started in her apartment.

Jeanne was presented with a menu with no prices. "That's so you'll just get what you want," Dave explained. "Some women think they need to order the cheapest thing on the menu, because their date can't afford it." He laughed wryly. "Others feel they need to order what's most expensive - those are the really selfish ones. I figured you'd try to order what's cheapest, so I asked for this menu; unless you'll let me order for you?" he asked, challenge in his eyes.

She immediately closed her menu and looked expectantly at him. He laughed and nodded at the waiter who gathered up the menus and left with a smile. At Jeanne's questioning look, Dave smiled. "I suggested a menu when I made the reservations."

"You act as though you've done this before," she said with a raised eyebrow. Although she didn't mean for it to, it came out as an accusation. He had the grace to blush.

"Let's just say that I'm more than another starving college student, shall we?" He shook out his napkin and placed it in his lap as the waiter returned with their appetizers. "All I can say right now is that I have more money at my disposal when I want it." He took her hand and looked into her eyes, "And I can't think of anything I want more than to please you, Jeanne."

Her face flamed at his words and the promise in his eyes. She had no doubt that his love for her was as deep as her love for him. She nodded reluctantly, indicating she accepted his explanation, but made a mental note to find out more about her love.

They spent the entire meal talking; later Jeanne couldn't remember all that they were served. She just remembered that it was delicious. She decided to pay him back a bit for all the times he'd made her cum in public places. She slipped her feet out of her shoes, shifted in her chair and started caressing Dave's leg with her foot. His eyes gleamed at the touch of her toes on his leg as she slid inside his trouser leg.

Then she slid her other foot up the inside of his thigh, stroking his leg gently, and moved her toes to the apex of his legs. He cleared his throat and adjusted his napkin to hide his lap. She moved both feet up and started rubbing, one foot on either side of the bulge in his trousers, her eyes dancing, watching him struggle to maintain conversation.

Then he turned the tables on her; he slid one hand under the table - she thought he was adjusting his napkin again until she felt his cock breaking free of his pants! He had undone the zipper and pulled his dick out so she was stroking him. His eyes nearly crossed at the feel of her stockings sliding over his dick. He closed his eyes and moaned softly, placing his hand over her feet to guide them along his shaft.

She was enjoying watching his face, knowing the power she had over him in that moment. It was all he could do not to cum; she was wet, wanting to slide that shaft inside herself. Suddenly Dave raised glazed eyes to look at her. "If you don't stop," he whispered, "We're not going to make it to your surprise." He groaned as she slid her feet back down his thighs and into the floor.

He adjusted his trousers and motioned for the waiter. "We'll take dessert with us, please," he said with a grin at Jeanne.

----

Back in Jeanne's apartment Betty looked around with a smile. She'd let herself in with Jeanne's spare key to clean up the little bit of a mess that Jeanne had left from getting ready, and set up the few things that Jeanne had asked her to do: clean sheets on the bed, candles on every available space. She turned when she heard a key in the door.

"Oh, hey, I didn't expect you back so soon," she started with dismay. "Just let me ..." Her voice trailed off in surprise when she saw Steve in the door. He dropped the box he was carrying inside the door, slammed the door shut and stared at her.

PART 5

"What are you doing here?" he demanded. "Dave and Jeanne are out."

Betty's eyes grew wide with apprehension. "I... I'm setting some stuff up that Jeanne asked for - I have a key," she said defensively.

Steve grinned and held up his hand, showing a key, "So do I. How about we work together to make this a special night?"

Betty relaxed, moving forward. "Sounds great - where do you want to start?"

Steve hooked the box forward for Betty to look through. "I brought some goodies - satin sheets, candles, incense, a few toys." His voice catches in his throat at the cutie kneeling next to the box holding up a pink vibrator.

"Yours?" she teased with a twinkle in her eye.

"No... but I know how to use one, if that's what you're asking," he answered with a dangerous look.

The two of them worked quickly to add Steve's contributions to the preparations in the bedroom. Somehow knowing their friends would soon be fucking in that room added a playful sexual tension. They made excuses to touch one another as they moved around, a caressed ass here, a passing touch to her breast there. Finally Steve looked around in satisfaction.

"I think this will do," Steve said. Betty was bent over the bed, straightening a sheet. He moved to stand behind her, his pelvis pressed to her ass. "What do you think?"

Betty moaned slightly and leaned back against him. She took his hand as she stood up and placed it on her breast. "I think this is better."

Steve lowered his lips to her neck and inhaled, taking in her scent. He slid his free hand down the front of her jeans and grabbed her crotch, pulling her tightly against him so she could feel how hard he was.

"I have an excellent idea," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh?" she asked, breathless. She listened as he told her his idea, nibbling and licking on her ear. Her eyes grew wide and she smiled. She turned in his arms and kissed him deeply. "Sounds wonderful," she whispered. "Let's go."

Steve grabbed her hand and they let themselves out of the apartment.

-----------

Dave could hardly breathe; Jeanne had her hand in his lap as he drove, playing with his cock. She'd pulled it out of his pants again. "I love to look at your dick," she said playfully. "But do you know what I love even more?"

sinera
sinera
34 Followers
12