The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nearly wrecked when she lowered her head and took him into her mouth.

"Oh, God, Jeanne," he groaned as she started sucking on him. Within minutes she had him ready to cum, her soft moans urging him to cum in her mouth. "Oh baby, I'm cumming," he cried and thrust his hips up into her. The need to keep the car on the road and need to give up control was tearing him apart. It was exquisite; he shouted her name as she drove him into the back of her throat forcing him to cum.

She held him in her mouth, gently suckling on his dick and swallowing every drop, then raised her eyes to his. "Hey Dave?" she said with a wicked smile. "There's this problem...."

He struggled to breathe normally. "Yeah baby?"

"Well," she pouted prettily, "you have lipstick on your dipstick." Then she started laughing.

He laughed with her and pulled her close for a quick kiss. "We'll have to do something about that when we get to your place." He smiled, "And I'll have to spend extra time thanking you for that."

"Sounds good to me," she answered, keeping her hand on his dick, lightly playing with it until they reached her apartment building.

Part 6

Dave checked the text message on his cell as he went around to open Jeanne's door and smiled. Everything was going according to plan. He helped her out of the car and kept his hand on her waist as they walked to the apartment.

Before he slid his key in the door he looked at her. "Jeanne, do you trust me? I mean completely trust me?"

She paused before answering, then said, "Yes, Dave, I do."

He opened the door to her apartment and ushered her inside, stopping her just inside the door. He reached for something on the entryway table. "I want you to wear this." In his hand was a black silk blindfold.

Jeanne giggled, and realized she was still a little tipsy from the champagne. She removed her glasses and laid them on the table, and turned so he could place the blindfold over her eyes and tie it behind her head. Dave lowered his lips to her shoulder and nuzzled her softly. She moaned as he kissed his way up her neck to her ear, each tiny bite sending tremors through her body.

Dave took her hand and started leading her through the apartment. She could tell they were going to the bedroom and the thought of what was about to happen was as exciting as the taste of the champagne she had drunk. By the time they reached the bedroom door she was all nerves.

When they entered the bedroom she could tell something was different. There was a change in the scent of the room, a kind of dreamy, sensual smell. Dave led her to what she supposed was the center of the room and kissed her deeply, his hands roaming down her body to pull her close.

"You are so beautiful tonight," he whispered. He began caressing her, starting with her shoulders and working his way down her body. Even through the dress and corset she could feel the heat of his body next to hers, his hands touching her intimately; he knew just how to make her reach her peak. By the time his hands were on her hips she was ready to cum, but he wasn't going to let her.

"Oh no," he said with mock severity. "You're not getting off that easily." He laughed softly as she moaned and clung to his shoulders. He moved away for a moment; she heard the clinking of glass in the next room, then he returned to place a champagne flute in her hand.

She sipped at the bubbling drink, surprised that she hadn't noticed him carrying the champagne in with the dessert they'd brought home from the restaurant, and she knew she didn't have any champagne flutes. "Dave, where --"

"Shhhh," he said, taking her glass and placing a finger over her mouth. "No questions. Just know that I arranged for a few things to be here when we got here, ok?" She nodded, the champagne in her system making her more agreeable than she might have been otherwise.

She heard him set the glasses somewhere nearby. She could tell now that her room had been rearranged slightly.

Dave moved up behind her and unzipped her dress. She raised her arms to unhook the neck strap. As the material fell loose from her breasts Dave slid the skirt over her hips, his hands leaving trails of fire behind. He knelt behind her and helped her step out of the dress, a hand on her ankle to guide her. He groaned softly at the touch of her bare ass cheek on his face.

He started kissing her ass, caressing her buttocks with his tongue, his hands caressing her thighs. He kissed his way up and down each of her legs, licking her through her stockings while he removed her panties. She was panting when he returned his attention to her ass. He pulled her ass toward him and whispered, "Bend over a bit so I can taste you."

She bent over, expecting to feel his mouth on her pussy, but instead his tongue licked her anus. Her knees almost buckled and she started to protest.

"Shhh," he repeated. "This is all about giving you pleasure. Just relax and feel it."

She trembled at the new sensations his tongue was giving her. He probed her ass with his tongue, licking around the edges of her anus, then suddenly he pushed his tongue inside. She moaned, her body spasming at the pleasure he was giving her. He slid one hand between her legs and started massaging her clit. The other hand was having to hold her steady. She threw her head back as her body reacted. "Oh Dave," she whimpered, "Please, oh please..."

He knew what she wanted. He used his other hand to finger fuck her. Between the three sensations, she came. Not a huge screaming orgasm, but a whimpering, gasping one. She stood, swaying. Dave wrapped his strong arms around her until she could stand on her own again.

He helped her over to the bed and handed her the champagne glass. She was silent for a moment, not sure if she liked what had just happened.

Dave could see the emotions crossing her face below the blindfold.

"Shhhh," he said again. "No thinking tonight. Nothing but pleasure. I would never do anything to hurt you, Jeanne. Trust me," he said in a tone that brooked no argument.

Jeanne smiled slightly and nodded. She'd said she trusted him, now she needed to live up to that statement. Her hand caressed the material on the bed and she realized it wasn't the simple cotton she usually slept on. This was silky, smooth material; she opened her mouth to say something, then closed it, remembering his words about preparations.

Dave took away her champagne glass and set it aside. Jeanne reached for him. She pulled him to stand before her; he hadn't removed his clothes yet, and she could feel how hard he was. She stood up and started unbuttoning his shirt, trailing her fingers over the muscles of his chest and down his abdomen. She slid the shirt off his shoulders, bending her head to kiss and caress him with her tongue as he had done to her earlier. She paused for a moment, sucking on his nipples and listening to him groan. His hands were firm on her shoulders as he gently pushed down, wanting her to continue.

Her hands moved to his belt. She sat on the edge of the bed and placed her mouth over the bulge in his trousers. She breathed hot air onto his dick, feeling it quiver with the need to be released. She undid the fastening on the waistband and slid the zipper down slowly with her teeth. His hard cock nearly slapped her in the face as she removed the fabric covering it.

She slid her hands back over his ass, caressing his buttocks, teasing his asshole lightly through the fabric before pulling at his trousers, sliding them down over his hips to fall in the floor. She deliberately let her hair tangle on his erect cock as she bent over to remove his shoes and socks, sliding her hands down his legs, teasing him as he had done to her only moments before.

Soon Dave was completely naked, standing before the woman he loved; blindfolded and dressed only in a lace corset, garters and stockings. Then all thought was lost when she lowered her head and took him into her mouth. Something in his head exploded as she began sucking him, one hand guiding his hips as she fucked him with her mouth. There was nothing here but full on lust.

He took her head in his hands and followed her lead as she quickly brought him to the brink and over. He had never come so quickly. She swallowed every drop of cum that he spurted and kept sucking. His legs were shaking as she slowed her actions and raised her blindfolded head, a smile on her lips.

He pushed her back on the bed, crawling up beside her. He laid his head on her breast, one hand gently teasing the slight tangle of curls he had left on her pussy. After a moment his movements became more purposeful. Just because it was going to take a little while for him to be ready for her again, it didn't mean he couldn't give her pleasure while they were waiting. After all, he hadn't tasted her cunt yet.

Pt 7

Jeanne couldn't believe how being blindfolded increased her senses. Dave raised up from the bed for a moment and she heard him open the container that held their dessert.

"Open up," he commanded, stroking her lips with something soft and chocolaty-smelling. She obediently opened her mouth and was rewarded with a small bite of chocolate mousse.

"Mmmm," Dave was thinking aloud. "I wonder...."

Jeanne squealed as she felt the cold mousse being spread on her nipple. "Dave!" she objected.

"Shhh. This is *my* dessert, and this is how I want to eat it," he replied. She gasped as he took her already-sensitive nipple into his mouth. "Delicious," he pronounced as he slathered mousse on her other nipple. "Oh look, here's more!"

His tongue took her to new heights as he devoured the chocolate. Then he went lower with the mousse. She didn't have the breath to say anything as he used his fingers to rub mousse around her clit, then lowered his head between her legs to suck it off. He shifted around so he was in sixty-nine position. When his cock pushed against her lips she opened her mouth and discovered he had dipped his dick in the chocolate.

She moaned in delight and proceeded to lick him clean. Soon there was no chocolate left, but by that time neither of them cared. They traded places so that she was on top, her pussy riding his tongue, her mouth sucking his cock. She moaned as his clever tongue found all the places to please her. She came before he did, his fingers inside her, driving her before him.

She could feel his muscles quivering, he was about to cum; she raised her head and said quietly, "I want you inside me, Dave. I want you to fuck me."

What started as a groan of frustration when she raised her head quickly became a sound of pleasure. He gently moved her over on the bed until he was poised between her legs, his cock ready to enter her, "Are you sure?" he asked.

Her only answer was to wrap her legs around his hips and thrust up, forcing his cock deep inside her. She arched her back and cried out, half in pleasure, half in pain. She'd expected the pain, knew it would hurt at first, but she also knew it would feel so good.

Dave groaned as he was buried to the hilt inside her. "Oh, yes, baby. Oh God you feel so good!" He felt how tight she was, how incredibly hot she felt around his cock; he wanted to take it slow, to make their first time together romantic for her, but with that one swift thrust he couldn't help himself.

He began pounding inside her, hard quick thrusts that went deep. She was crying out, begging him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper; her hips were keeping time with his, counter-point, meeting him thrust for thrust.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" she cried, her nails sinking into his shoulders as she arched against him. The tight walls of her cunt squeezed him as she came; he hadn't believed she could be any tighter or any hotter, but the force of her orgasm sent him over the edge.

"Jeanne!" he shouted her name as he poured his seed into her, his body tensing with one final, humongous thrust into her. Then he collapsed beside her, turning her in his arms, keeping his still-hard cock inside her.

They lay there, legs tangled together, for a while, then Dave laughed softly as he pulled the blindfold from Jeanne's eyes. "That's not exactly how I intended for this evening to go."

"Me either," she smiled, "but I'd say that was pretty good, so far as first times go."

"Pretty good!" he exclaimed in mock anger. "I'll have you know that was incredible."

"I know," she smirked as she moved to cuddle her head against his chest then pulled away. "Yuck! You're all sticky!"

Dave sighed, "I guess we need to go get cleaned up, huh?"

"Oh," she said with a smile, "I think we can manage to get a shower without interrupting our evening." She gave him a look that said volumes as she pulled him from the bed and into the bathroom.

Part 8

Dave pulled Jeanne into his arms as he managed to remove the rest of her clothes. He looked at the lace corset with a look somewhat like dismay. "This may be ruined," he said with a rueful smile. Jeanne gasped at the sight of chocolate mousse on the lace cups. "That's not even mine," she moaned. "It's Betty's!"

"It's ok," Dave said. "If we can't get it clean, we'll buy her a new one." His eyes twinkled. "I'll help you pick it out."

Jeanne's nipples crinkled at the thought of modeling lingerie for Dave. "I'll hold you to that."

She turned and adjusted the water in the shower and drew Dave in after her, pulling him into her arms and rubbing her sensitive nipples against his chest. She moaned as he lowered his head to her breast, suckling it gently.

Dave turned Jeanne so they were both facing the spray. He grabbed the soap and began rubbing it all over her body.

She reached out with both hands and steadied herself against the opposite wall, moaning softly as he caressed her sensitive pussy with soapy hands. He could feel how swollen she was and decided to give her a little rest until she started pumping against him. "Oh, Dave," she moaned. "I need you... fuck me..."

His cock grew hard against her ass as she slid her wet body against him. Still, he resisted until she bent over and reached down, placing the tip of his cock in her pussy. She was the one who thrust down on him, taking his full length inside her.

"Oh, Jeanne!" he groaned, unable to stop himself. He began thrusting inside her, softly, gently. He grabbed her breasts in his hands, squeezing them as he fucked her from behind.

Jeanne could feel her orgasm building, a slow, hot fire that uncurled inside her until she was bucking against him, begging him to cum with her. Dave cried out in response and poured his cum into her as she screamed his name, her movements controlled by her orgasm. He pulled her back against his chest and held her as she trembled, his cock still inside her.

Jeanne sighed and turned her head back over her shoulder to kiss him. As she did so his dick slid from between her legs. She sighed again in contentment and said, "Do you think we're clean enough?"

Dave nibbled on her shoulder and agreed. They got out of the shower and dried each other with loving caresses, then Dave picked Jeanne up and carried her back to bed. They cuddled together for a while, whispering words of love, hands touching each other gently.

Jeanne laid her head on Dave's shoulder and felt her eyes grow heavy. Dave pulled a sheet up over them and whispered, "It's ok. Rest a while."

The last thing she heard as she fell asleep was, "I love you, Jeanne."

12