The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlabodame
rlabodame
30 Followers

Hillary dove her head into Megan's pussy again but threw her leg's over Megan's hungry mouth. Megan and Hillary began licking each other's pussies. They occasionally stopped to breathe. After 25 more minutes of this, the two women came and stopped for a few minutes. Then Hillary directed Robbie to lay his head down on the pillow while she grabbed and played with his hard cock. And Robbie's cock was harder and taller than Stonehenge by now. Megan moved her hands down Robbie's face, occasionally French kissing him. Hillary opened her mouth like she was about to eat a monstrous hamburger and shoved Robbie's wet penis into her thirsty throat. Robbie moaned loudly as Hillary's warm mouth bit and sucked his volcanic penis. Soon after Megan joined with Hillary and the two took turns stroking and sucking his cock. Twice in that span, they put his dick in between their two mouths and French kissed. Robbie's penis and the two ladies' mouths were oozing with fresh cum. They used paper towels, legs and the sheets to clean their wet faces.

Then after a five-minute sexual embrace, filled with moaning and cumming, Robbie pushed Megan to the bed and began lightly eating her out. He stuck his tongue deep into her vagina, finding the edges of veins and gently sweetening them with small strings of saliva. He loved the taste of her pussy juice and her pussy. Hillary, who had been watching, began pressing her breasts up to Megan's face. The three continued moaning, breaking to cum or breathe fresh air.

They embraced five minutes longer. That night, they would lose count of their orgasms and fuck each other in growing piles of cum. Some dried to make way for new wet spots. Robbie, Megan and Hillary had several hours of the most unbelievable sex together. They tried every position they could think of, shared pussy, penis, breasts, lips and racing heartbeats.

After one last monstrous collective orgasm, Megan looked over at the clock and read a time that suggested bars had closed long ago. They had been fucking since after 11 p.m.

The three shared long kisses, before getting under the covers to sleep. Robbie and Megan reached over and grabbed Hillary's Breasts and occasionally licked them. They had tired themselves from the evening of gratuitous and deep conversation and comprehensive and aggressive but loving sex. The three fell asleep together.

The three slept soundly until about 11 a.m., when Robbie was the first to awaken. He was startled at first when he saw Hillary and Megan asleep and naked in his bed. But he swiftly recalled their brilliant and erotic evening. He woke up next to two of the most beautiful women God had ever created. He would treasure and worship this experience for the rest of his life; sure that nothing could ever top the spontanaety and sincerity that made it so fantastic. He gazed at the two sleeping women, and then he got up, took a quick shower, put on some light clothes and began fixing breakfast for the three of them.

He prepared three plates of fine eggs benedict, a plate of fruit to share and poured three glasses of cold water. The smell awakened Megan and Hillary who were pleasantly astounded when Robbie came into the room with breakfast in hand. After setting the tray down, he kissed both girls and then watched them tongue each other briefly, both still completely naked.

"So was it worth it Robbie?" Megan asked. "All that you went through just to land that date with us?"

Robbie gave the kind of look that words could not express. With an enthralled stare he told the two women, without speaking, that they had given him the best night of his life. He hoped they enjoyed the night half as much as he did.

"You're a wonderful lay, Robbie," Hillary joked. Robbie let out a giggle. "But seriously, that was an amazing night. Thank you for getting us to go on that date with you."

"You needn't ever thank me for last night," Robbie said warmly. "You gave me the birthday present money can't buy."

The two chatted for 15 minutes while they slowly consumed breakfast. Robbie washed the dishes as Hillary and Megan took turns in the shower. The two ladies emerged after 3 p.m. dressed in regular clothes, free from the cum that soaked them the night before. Hillary wore a light blue sweatshirt and jeans and Megan wore a solid color T-Shirt and slacks. With little make up or cosmetics on, they still looked as beautiful as ever. Megan and Hillary didn't need man or woman-made enhancements to look divine. They just were and that was the end of it.

The cab Megan had called arrived. She said she preferred to go back in a cab with Hillary. The women kissed Robbie affectionately on the cheek. Robbie then spoke briefly.

"What happened last night was not part of the deal and was multi-consensual, but the rest of our agreement will remain intact. Of this I promise."

Megan smiled wryly and then shook her left index finger.

"Not so fast Robbie," Megan chimed. "As the rule makers of this bargain, we're changing one of the terms. We refuse to disappear from your life and will continue to contact you. We will meet for dinner again and see where the next stimulating conversation takes us. That's how it's going to work, whether you like it."

"I think I can deal with that," Robbie said with a smile and a grand chuckle.

"But," he said looking at Megan and Hillary. "You have to promise me that you will keep our night, my birthday night, a secret. It's too wonderful for anyone else to know."

The two ladies' acknowledged with a promise and then ran down to get into their taxi. As they waved goodbye to one another, this clearly wasn't the end, but the beginning of a welcome waiting.

If his 23rd birthday was this good, then he had to be doing something right. He stared at his living room wall and his bed, recounting one last time all that he had memorized. He could see silouhettes of that magical threesome dancing before him. A once unthinkable fantasy had become his new reality. A few years later, he decided he needed to share his experience with others.

rlabodame
rlabodame
30 Followers
12