The Birthday Present

Story Info
Her sexy birthday present goes crazy.
1.9k words
4.24
13.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

John and Andi didn't celebrate birthdays as a rule, but for her 30th John gave her a beautiful red silk blouse and a rubber egg, then they went out to dinner. She wore the blouse, and it was set of nicely by her short black skirt and jet black hair. Even though she wasn't very tall Andi had a lovely pair of legs and her figure was beautifully proportioned, with nice sized breasts. Over dinner Andi unwrapped the egg and examined it closely, curiously.

"What's this?"

"I told you about them. One of the guys at work says his wife loves hers. She sticks it up inside her when she goes shopping and she loves the feeling it gives her. See, push the little nipple on the end, like this."

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the little rubbery egg-shaped toy went.

"Hmm, I don't know, Johnny me boyo. I don't know if I want to walk through the produce department buzzing like a bee in heat."

"I don't think bees get into heat, but we'll try it out tonight and see if it works for you. See, there are eleven different settings you can use. This is the normal setting."

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz went the little egg.

"Then two."

Bzzzzzzzzz wucka..Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz wucka..Bzzzzzzzzzzzz wucka.

"Three."

Bzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzz..wucka Bzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzz wucka.

"Four's neat."

Wucka wucka wucka wucka

"See? And there are eleven different settings, a new one every time you push the little nipple at the end."

"What's the matter with the old vibrator I've been using for years?" Andi asked him frowning.

"Nothing wrong with that at all, but this will be a little different, 'specially if we use both at once. And then, then if you go shopping you can stick this up inside your pussy and if you meet a nice looking dude and stop to chat he'll think you're turned on to him, while all the time it's the little vibrator doing its job."

"Oh hi, Fred, just a minute while I turn on my motor. There! Now let's talk -- wucka wucka wucka. Just a minute I think I'm going to come. Oooooooooo..wucka wucka wucka." Andi was laughing hard as she imitated the sound of the little vibrator.

On the drive home after dinner John had his hand on Andi's knee, and then up her thigh until he found bare skin above her stockings, while she moved her leg to open herself up for him. As soon as they were in the door he had her in his arms and was kissing her, his hands exploring anew the body he knew already so well. Finally he lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom, for a man with John's physique she was light as a feather.

Soon they were both naked and kissing, kissing, kissing, while he fondled her ripe breast and her wet cleft. Now it was down on his knees licking her pinkness and opening it up to get his tongue deep inside her. Her pleasure was evident from her deep sighs and from the way she moved her hips as he licked her.

But now he wanted more, and pulling the vibrator out of the bedside table drawer he place the big cock-shaped device on her clitoris and she responded with a jerk of her whole body.

Then after a few minutes, "Here," He said, "do this to yourself." And he went to get the little egg.

He came back, with a huge rod sticking out, and held the egg against her wet slot, and she wriggled with the delight it gave her, then he slipped it into her vagina and she gasped.

"Oooh, shit! John, John that's too much, but I love it." As the two vibrators hummed away, one on her clitoris and the other inside her. They continued with various positions, one time with the egg inside her and the big vibrator on her clitoris, then with the egg and him licking her until, after several climaxes, he stuck his penis into her vagina with the egg going inside her.

This was too much for both of them. The vibrator going and its size combined with the size of his penis extended her inside, brought on a huge orgasm. At the same time the feel of the vibrating egg against the head of his penis made John ejaculate after just a few strokes.

"Andi, Andi, oh fuck Andi. Aaaaaah. Oh shit sooooo good." As he exploded inside her.

Andi was far over the top but tried to keep it going as long as possible, gripping John's penis with her pelvic muscles.

"Oh yes, oh yeah. Just a little bit more Johnny. There! There! Don't stop." But John was spent and his penis slowly turned to a limp piece of flesh.

The little egg continued cheerfully vibrating inside Andi as she lay open legged, gasping for breath. Poor John was wasted and lay between her legs enjoying her last efforts but unable to continue.

The vibrating egg was so successful that John and Andi used it for the next couple of weeks in several different ways and in combination with the other vibrator. One day when Andi was going shopping she thought she'd give it a try. John had told her that other women slipped the egg in when they went shopping and that it made shopping more fun.

She wore a wrap-around skirt that made access easy and when she got to the store she parked, slipped the little guy in then went in to do her shopping. She loved the feeling of the vibration as she sorted through the onions, then the lettuce, but the noise was a little bit loud in more quiet parts of the store.

She was looking at strawberry jam and it was very quiet. A man stocking the shelves looked up and asked:

"What that noise? Can you hear that humming?"

"Yes, I wonder what it is." Said Andi, suppressing a giggle.

When there was no-one around she reached up under her skirt to change the program from bzzzzzzzzzz to bzzzzz wucka. Oh my, that was nice, but then it changed by itself to bzzzzz bzzzzz wucka. Well okay, she thought to herself, that's okay too, but then it changed again to bzzz bzzz wucka wucka. It was starting to get too good and when it changed again to wucka wucka wucka and on and on, she felt a small orgasm flow through her body and dropped a loaf of bread.

A very nice man picked it up and handed it to her and said "do you hear that strange noise?'

"Why no, oh! Oh!" Andi blurted out as another one hit her.

The little egg seemed out of control and kept changing its program by itself, and while she thought it was very pleasant she wanted more control. Now it seemed to be going continually, and changing constantly and the orgasms were growing in strength. If she could just get off into a corner somewhere to enjoy them it would be one thing, but there seemed to be no corners to hide in.

She spotted a walkway behind a cookie shelf and started to make her way there, but bzzzz bzzzzz wucka bzz wucka bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzz WUCKA WUCKA WUCKA bzzzz and so on it went and those last three were real jolts, making her jerk. A great feeling, but not now, not in the middle of the supermarket.

She reached the spot behind the cookie shelves and found a locked door marked "Employees Only". This should be safe, but as she fished under her skirt she found she was all wet and slippery, and hard as she tried she couldn't change it or get the little rascal out of her wet vagina, it kept slipping further back in.

She was hunched over hard at work when the door opened and a man with a suit came out. "Assistant Mgr" said a badge on his lapel, and oh God he must have seen and wondered!

"Can I help you madam?" He asked gravely.

"No! No!....Well maybe, yes, maybe I should find the restroom." Andi blurted out in her confusion.

The man told her to follow him, which she did, jerking along behind him wracked by orgasmic spasms.

The toilets were at the end of aisle 14, and stocking the shelves on aisle 14 was Chucky. Chucky was actually Charlotte, a tall blond beauty who had two weeks previously discovered the wonder of sex with another woman, and who'd found it hard to concentrate on work since then. It wasn't that she didn't like men, but this new, novel, sexual pleasure was consuming her.

She was standing reaching up to the top shelf with cereal boxes when she saw Mister Walker, the assistant manager, coming toward her followed by a very attractive woman. Attractive, that is, except that she was jerking spasmodically as she walked.

"Chucky," Mister Walker said, "This -- ah -- lady has a problem and needs the ladies restroom. Will you show her where it is?"

"Of course, Mister Walker. Come along dear. What's your name?" Chucky said breezily.

"Andi, Oh God." Andi jerked out.

"You've got a guy's nickname too, Andi. I'm Chucky." And she wondered what Andi's problem was. She also wondered what Andi's sexual leanings might be.

They got inside the door and Chucky asked if she was okay now, but Andi said "Wait, I might need help. I've got something stuck inside me, can't you hear it?" And she gave a couple of gasps at what was going on inside her.

"Yes, I do hear a funny noise, that's you? And what do you mean it's inside you, in your aaaa.......in your, your?"

"In my cunt!" Andi almost shouted.

Chucky blushed as she took Andi to the nearest stall and told Andi to show her what was the matter. To Chucky's delight Andi sat on the seat and took off her panties, then showed Chucky how she tried fishing in her vagina for the egg and it kept slipping away. Chucky told her to open her legs wide and lean back and she tried to get it out.

They heard someone go into the next stall, so they were reduced to whispers. Chucky slipped two fingers into Andi's vagina -- Andi gasped -- then tried to fish the slippery thing out, but it didn't work. She whispered she'd have to use more fingers and inserted three, then four.

"Does that hurt?"

"Shit yes, don't stop!" Andi whispered.

Suddenly, using her whole hand Chucky popped the egg out

"Oh Fuck!" Andi shouted out loud, as the slippery thing slithered across the floor and into the next stall, landing at the foot of the occupant. They watched enthralled as a manicured hand, holding a piece of toilet paper, reached down and picked it up.

They looked at each other and stifled a laugh -- and Chucky bent over and their lips touched. Each thought how wonderfully soft the others lips were and their lips were soon locked together in an ardent kiss. As they kissed and their tongues met Chucky fondled Andi's wide open vagina.

Andi's heart was pounding and she wanted more, and got it when Chucky kneeled down between her legs on the filthy floor and started to lick. She was hitting all the right spots and as if she hadn't had enough from the egg Andi felt another orgasm welling up inside her and she had to stifle a cry.

"I'm sorry I have to go back to work." Whispered Chucky and started to get up. "But we must meet again." And taking a scrap of paper from her pocket she scribbled her phone number on it. Then wiping her mouth off with the back of her hand she opened the door and was gone.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers