The Birthday Present.

Story Info
Pain equals pleasure.
3.5k words
3.17
15.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big day was approaching and I had been flirting and teasing you for days...a soft kiss behind your ear when you weren't watching, grazing my hand down your leg while we were having dinner with friends. I could tell I was already doing my job. You had that look in your eye. The more I played with you, the more that sparkle intensified.

I wanted so badly to just take you, your attempts to seduce me being torture to refuse. It was my intention to get you to the place I required in order to perform the things I had planned for months. You have been a very good girl lately and I felt like it was time to go shopping at my boutique in the city for something a little different than punishment tools.

I allowed my mind to run free and was quite pleased to be planning such a special night. One thing for sure, sometimes a little pain equals pleasure and the pleasure is eminent. You are in for the birthday present of your life.

I secretly asked your friend to invite you over for a girl night sleep over. It was, after all, the eve before the big night and I had to make some preparations. I took extra time to work you into frenzy, constantly touching and whispering in your ear.

You were so timid asking me if I would mind you going to your sleep over. It was cute and made me smile knowing my plans were coming together.

"Of course my belle," I said with the devilish grin you so often point out. "I have to work tonight anyway. Go and have some fun and we will have our own tomorrow." You look bewildered, as you have no idea I had anything special up my sleeve.

"Oh really?" you smirk as I pull you into my arms and tell you everything with my eyes. I felt your back arch in anticipation and you knew you were being teased.

"Go on Belle. Like I said, I have work to do."

When the delivery arrived, it had been put away from prying eyes for a couple days now. I carefully took my time transforming our boudoir into the perfect seductive chamber. Candles placed about and the Mise En Place well tended to.

Your birthday party was tomorrow, as Friday was a better day for all of your friends to attend so we had plans to stay in. After your surprise day at the spa with your girlfriend, you arrived just on time.

I poured your drink the moment I saw headlights and the house was perfect. I had been cooking all day and treated you to the most amazing meal...your favorite meal. Your smile lit up the room and I was so pleased to see you so relaxed and happy, not at all knowing the meal wasn't the grand finale.

I instructed you to lounge while I tidied up and washed the dishes.

"Yes Sir," you replied in that voice that you know drives me crazy.

"You have been a very good girl, Belle and I have quite an evening planed for you Birthday Girl."

The effects of the spa pampering along with the fact that we haven't made love in days were taking its toll.

"Miss Pierce?" I say in a low voice.

"Yes Sir," you purr.

By this time we were cuddled up on the couch and I had most of your clothes off as I licked and teased the sweet spots I have learned to perfection. You were breathing heavily and I knew the time had come.

"I made special preparations upstairs."

"Oh really," you barely manage to whisper, as my fingers had found the perfect rhythm between your legs.

"I need for you to trust me tonight."

"U huh," your eyes roll back in your head wile my tongue grazes your nipple.

"No I'm serious," I say with that stern voice I use when your time has come. I cease what I had been doing to you and pull your chin gently towards me. I lock with your beautiful ocean blues.

"You do really need to trust me if I take you through what I have planned for you tonight." Immediately, you come too and realize that this was different. "I've been shopping at 'the boutique.'"

"I thought you said I had been a good girl Sir. It's my birthday. What did I do?" you answer in confusion.

"Oh you sure have Princess and if you will trust me, I want to take you in a special kind of way. You have to give yourself completely though."

My hand had found its way between your legs again and you understood I only had your best interests in mind. A soft kiss and a reassuring smile was all it took. You look deep into my eyes and nod your head yes.

"Say it!"

"Yes Sir. In fact I simply can't wait," you repeat in your sassy and aggressive voice.

"Very good Miss Pierce. Freshen up in the guest bedroom tonight please."

"Yes Sir," again with your attitude.

I had laid out new lingerie and the bathroom was set for your comfort. New bath salts, your favorite soaps and a note from me reads: "Please light these candles and take a bath. Relax and try to imagine what you have in store. I want you to wear the lingerie I've selected and I would like your hair pulled back before coming upstairs. I very much look forward you your return Beautiful."

Anticipation was wearing on you. You know that I was serious and that you had to give yourself completely. By now you are beyond aroused and can't make your way upstairs fast enough. The door is locked, which is strange, but then you realize the ceremony is about to begin.

You timidly knock and I answer immediately.

"Enter Miss Pierce please," I say trying to remain calm. You were stunning and it took everything in me to follow my plan as opposed to throwing you on the bed and taking you in the most primal manner. Prolonged pleasure is highly effective and I know that I need to spend a significant amount of time on you. This will bring you to the place I crave to see and tonight is all about you.

It pleasures me most to pleasure you and watch as I expertly bring you to the deepest orgasms. It's when I know I have done my job and I crave it as much as you. To be an attentive lover is something you deserve and require keeping you in line. I must be equally attentive when it comes to punishment, but it has been working well and you have behaved perfectly.

You let out a gasp when your eyes adjusted and you got a look at our boudoir. I had obviously had been shopping and you didn't recognize anything. There was a table by the new round velvet loveseat placed in the middle of the room with several toys and tools. I had built a raging fire and there was a set of black iron bars erected in a square with cords attached next to the fireplace. Upon a closer look, you notice there were cords affixed to the round loveseat as well.

"I'm taking all control away from you tonight Miss Pierce. I promise you will enjoy and sometimes a little pain equals pleasure, yes Miss Pierce?" You take a deep breath and look back at me with your devious eyes.

"I've been ready. I'm all yours!" I notice little fight in your eyes.

"Perfect. That's what I wanted to hear," I repeat with a little of my own touch of defiance. "Time to begin."

I approach you slowly, heart beating through my chest. A slow kiss, our tongues begin their playful dance. Our bodies become one as I just needed to feel your soft skin on mine for at least a moment. I can tell you are all in and I am pleased that you are feeling so sassy. Of course as always, I've met my match with you. I remove your new lingerie and instruct you to take your place on display in the velvet chair.

You do exactly as I say and your eyes lock in mine once again and your movements are slow and deliberate.

"Who is seducing who?" I think to myself as I watch you lay down and instinctively raise your arms above your head.

"I suppose the restraints are for me Sir?" you tease again defiantly, "I'm ready for you, just so you know."

"Oh you are huh? Ok good." As I lean over your silky smooth naked body to secure your arms you rise up and bite my chest hard. "OUCH!!" I exclaim wincing.

"I imagine I have more coming to me than that right Sir?" you giggle. "I told you I was ready for you!" I must admit it turned me on and confirmed the fact that you needed tonight.

"Ok, Miss Pierce," I reply as I take caution this time while finishing securing you.

You feel a tiny sting on your ass before you notice the little black whip I snatched up off the table full of tools.

"OUCH!!!" you exclaim yourself! "Is that all you've got?" you defy.

"I like your spunk Miss Pierce. By no means is that near what I've got...believe me. Tonight pain is EXACTLY equal to pleasure for you."

"Oh really?" is your reply with no idea what you are in store for. I hummer you with a wink while I retrieve a long feather from the table.

"This is what I'm talking about. For the rest of the night you will need to ask for the pain Miss Pierce. Believe me, you will be begging for it by the time I'm done with you."

I have centered myself and manage to make all of my movements slow and deliberate hereafter. I step back and gaze upon you. The chair is round by design. It gives me full access to you from all sides. You can pretend all you want but I know you are beyond aroused and I have you right where I want you.

My hot breath on your nipples to begin with. Your breath slows and your back arches once more as your body involuntarily rises to do its best to meet my tongue. I allow you just a moment with your nipple in my mouth before I stop abruptly.

"The other one gets some attention if you ask me for another swat Miss Pierce."

"Nope, I'm good," you tease.

"Ok...by the way, that's what the feather is for," my nearly sarcastic reply. You notice the look in my eyes and at once you realize that I have put some thought into this encounter. "Really?"

The feather glides across your belly heading straight for your other breast. Again your body rises to meet me as my warm breath teases it. Abruptly I stop and look you deep in the eyes.

"You sure?" Your breath is even heavier now and I know you are beginning to understand.

"Ok I give!" you whisper as I continue to exhale warm breath across your neck followed by the softest kiss behind your ear. "Is there something you would like to ask me Piss Pierce?" I question, as I pretend you are going to get another one before standing back upright and addressing you once more.

Silence. More silence. I enjoyed very much watching you squirm, doing your best to conjure the last little bit of fight you have left. More silence. I watch your eyes change as you gave in and realize you were in very good hands once again.

"Please Sir. Another please?" Another small sting and you wince a moment.

"Good girl." This time my tongue takes its time making its way to the other nipple begging for attention. I spend more time gently liking and sucking until it was hard.

Although I took my time making my way to it slowly, I again stop abruptly when I see you enjoying the pleasure.

"You ready to continue Miss Pierce?"

"Oh please Sir," you gasp.

"Very good," I reply as I produce the candle from the table. You know exactly what's to follow as we have had much playtime after all these years. My hand steady and slow as the candle approaches your chest. One drop and you understand what's to follow. Even though I know exactly what the hot wax feels like on bare, tender skin, you put on your best face and smile in defiance once again.

The feather now starts at your ankles and swirls around your calve upward. It tickles and involuntarily you draw your knees up to your chest. I firmly grasp your ankles and bring you back to position. A stern look from you and me regain your composure.

"I would like for you to spread your yourself for me please and I want you to keep your legs still," I command. You can't help but obey and much to your delight I finally touch the place I had been teasing for days.

"Oh yes Sir, right there," you whisper, as if I didn't know your body so well. Only a moment passed before I realize how wet I had already managed to make you. I was pleased with myself and couldn't help but allow my tongue to taste you gently for a moment before again stopping abruptly. I stand up and gaze upon you as I watch the pleasure engulf your body.

At this point not a word before you say, "Yes! More please."

"As you wish Miss Pierce," I reply with candle already in hand. Another few drops on your freshly bathed skin and you wince once more.

"Good girl," I smile, "your reward Miss Pierce." This time, no tease...my tongue has been craving you and I'm so pleased to feel your soft clitoris swell in my mouth. You are getting the idea and your fight is gone. When I cease you look disappointed, not knowing how I desperately want to continue more than you do.

"I need for you to relax, please," as I produce the next of my new tools. Although new you recognize the shape and know what its for, you don't recognize it. It has already been prepped and I begin the process of inserting it into your inner sanctum. It always takes a bit of coaxing and teasing before your body accepts it. We both know that this is required to bring you to the deepest of orgasms we both crave.

Another, please Sir," you whisper, defiance gone. A sharp sting and you recognize I have moved on with the tools I purchased.

You can't pick out its shape as your vision has blurred in anticipation of what may come next as your reward. I take my place directly in front of you and grasp your right leg firmly. With full access, I enter you ever so slightly and begin a sultry rhythm. I have to deny myself for your greater good and slowly exit the extract of your soft warmth.

"YES ALREADY!" you exasperate. Three sharp stings with time in-between for the sensations to take their effects. You raise your head with newfound fight and with piercing eyes: "I want more and you better make it worthwhile this time!"

I love your spunk and I am beyond turned on. I'm happy to accommodate as I feel its time for your first orgasm.

You welcome the pain, as you know I am always careful to pay attention. "Good girl," I smile as I kneel before you. Those were a few serious licks you took and now its time for your reward. You know I love pleasuring you and generally take my time but you have been teased enough. Your velvet smooth sex on my tongue was nearly more than I could take and had to focus on not releasing myself.

Relentlessly I continue my work, knowing full well how to achieve my goal. As you swell I am pleased to feel your body tense up before releasing uncontrollably. I savor you and slowly rise to gaze upon your beauty. I am happy to give you time to come too before kissing you softly on my favorite place on the inside of your thigh.

"Come with me Lover," I whisper in your ear as I gently remove your restraints. No words, just a smile as you reach up for me. I take ahold of you and lead you to the fireplace. This was a first for us both but by now your inhibitions have gone and you know that tonight is all about you. It was a magnificent piece. Hand crafted wrought iron shaped in a square, nearly as tall as the ceiling and the floor beneath covered in cushions and fine linen.

"How do you want me?"

I throw a couple more logs on the fire and face you away from it. Hands in the air and now once more restrained, the fire crackles fiercely. I have taken extra measures to ensure the proximity to the fire so the flame nips at your skin. You are majestic, like a work of fine art and I am mesmerized by your stunning beauty. Your only weapons are your eyes and they are taking their effect. I want so badly to take you for my own pleasure but this is your special night. After all, there will be plenty of time spent here, I'm sure.

I wrap my arms around you from behind to allow myself the felling of your fire warmed skin on my chest and the kiss I so needed.

"Shall we continue Miss Pierce?" You nod and smile. "Say it!" I say, forcing myself to follow my own rules.

"I am ready for more please Sir." I reach down and find your sweet spot once more to remind you of what you have coming. Slowly I remove the plug and select another shaped differently. This one was a series of balls attached with a ring on the end. As you feel the last of it make its exit, I know you want more.

"This time you must hold perfectly still and your reward will be what you want."

"Ok.... um I mean yes Sir," you utter, lacking the tool you love so much. I produce a bucket of ice and step back from you a moment. I can feel the fire nipping at my own skin and know the temperature is just right.

The slightest sting followed by an ice cube gradually making its way from your neck to your lower back makes you squirm.

"I said stay still, yes?" followed by the same act. Three times the ceremony continues before you manage to focus yourself on the pleasure you have in store. "Good girl," I smile as I begin with the new toy. I know this is one of your favorites so I bought a new one recommended by the boutique as being highly effective. As your body welcomes it I watch that ever familiar arching of your back. I am crazed by now and am having a hard time keeping focused.

I produce a candle once more and watch a few drops roll down your shoulder and slightly down your chest. I peel away the wax and follow with another cube. Several times over I continue until I can take no more.

I find myself in front of you again, crazed and hardly aware of my own actions. You are the object of my desire and I enter you easily. This time the slow, steady rhythm is no more as I give in to my own desires.

"My Birthday Girl deserves a good and proper fucking, yes?" I manage to gasp.

"YES!" your reply as our bodies become one. "Come with me please," you scream as we begin to swell. I had so much more planned and had so tried to deny myself, but succumb to your request. I explode with a fury and feel you receiving me with such intent as you release yet again.

Time stood still as us. The fires heat coaxing us out of our blur causes me to realize you are still standing, restrained and barely standing on your own. "Come here Beautiful," I embellish as I pick you up ever so lovingly and carry you to the bed. "You were amazing tonight my Belle."

As you curl up into my arms exhausted, I am so pleased. Although this is your Birthday weekend and I have much more planned, I am happy with the results thus far. You need your rest for the next few nights. I watch as you drift off with a smile on your face.

"Happy Birthday my Belle," I whisper and kiss your neck.

"Thank you," you purr..." I love Birthdays." Sleep. The deepest sleep.