The Birthday Present

Story Info
Nicole gives Brian with ultimate birthday present.
1.5k words
4.06
62.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole sat and wondered what she could get Brian for his birthday. He had been so good lately allowing her to explore her sexuality and she wanted to repay him for it. She racked her brain but couldn't come up with the right idea.

It was quite by accident that she stumbled on the answer. Her daughter Rebecca attended dancing classes every Friday. That evening Brian had joined them, as it was her exam. Nicole glanced at Brian and saw he was looking with that look of lust at the Dance teacher, Nicky.

Nicky was about 30. Her blonde hair was long and crimpled. Her slim body was honed to perfection through her dancing. Her nipples were clearly visible through her t-shirt and the tight dance trousers emphasised her fanny and her pussy lips. Nicole noticed that Brian was as hard as a rock. She had noticed Brian and Nicky flirted but didn't think about it till now.

After the dancing was over, Nicole told Brian to take Rebecca home because she wanted to talk to Nicky about Rebecca's dancing. Brian shrugged and went off home. Nicole gulped as she approached Nicky. Suppose she got angry. Taking a deep breath Nicole spoke to Nicky.

"Nicky I wonder if you can help me? It is Brian's birthday next week and I want to give him a surprise. I know this is a lot to ask but would you show me how to dance erotically." Nicole waited for the explosion but it never came. Instead Nicky smiled and nodded.

"I will teach you but I have a better idea. Why don't we make it a duo? I have always fancied Brian and you are sexy too." Nicole gasped in surprise but was pleased.

All that week the two of them worked on sexy moves to please Brian. They discussed what Brian would like them to wear and came up with something that was sure to make him hard.

The day of Brian's birthday dawned and Nicole could feel her excitement rising. As they had a good morning birthday fuck, Nicole couldn't help thinking that later that evening Brian was to get the birthday treat of his life.

"Darling I want you home at 7pm. You can have a drink first. When you come in I want you to go to the living room and sit on the chair. You are not to move from that spot until I tell you. Is that OK?"

Brian nodded and wondered what the hell was going on. He kissed Nicole and left for work. As soon as he was safely out of the way, Nicole called Nicky. She told her to arrive about five o'clock so that they would have time to prepare.

Dead on time, Nicky arrived. Nicole eyed her beautiful body up and down and couldn't help thinking that she too found her sexy. Nicky was wearing a tight pair of jeans that hugged her body and showed her arse off to perfection. She kissed Nicole on the lips and came inside.

Nicole lead Nicky upstairs and went into the bedroom. On the bed lay the outfits that they had decided would turn Brian on.

Nicky had decided to dress as a schoolgirl. On the bed lay a white blouse, a short pleated skirt and black stockings. A black lacy thong and half cup push-up bra completed the outfit. As she took her clothes off Nicole couldn't help but admire her naked body. She could feel her pussy juices flowing as she studied Nicky's taut breasts and well formed body.

Nicky was well aware that Nicole was watching her as she dressed. She deliberately took her time dressing, enjoying the power she had over Nicole. She had been surprised at first by Nicole's request but had quickly realised that she could satisfy her own fantasies about Brian and Nicole.

Nicole gulped and started to undress herself. Nicole had chosen a nurses outfit for her costume. The tight blue outfit had buttons up the front and was tight across the bust. Black stockings and suspenders were essential to the outfit and she had decided to wear the same undies as Nicky.

They both looked in the mirror at their images. "God you look horny Nicky. Brian will be really turned on by you"

Nicky smiled and put her arm around Nicole's waist. "He isn't the only one who is turned on. You look so horny yourself." She rested her hand on Nicole's arse and fondle her cheeks. Nicole moaned softly as she felt herself being turned on by the touch. Before they could do anything they heard the front door open. "It is Showtime" said Nicole.

Brian came in and sat in the chair as ordered. He was intrigued by what Nicole had in mind for him. He noticed that the lights were dimmed and that the music system was set to standby. The music system had been his present and was worked by an infra-red remote. He shook off his shoes and sat back and relaxed. Beside him was a scotch. For the first time he noticed a piece of paper on the table. He picked it up and read the block capitals.

BRIAN

THIS IS YOUR BIRTHDAY SURPRISE. I WANT YOU TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY. THERE IS THE REMOTE BESIDE YOU. PRESS THE ON BUTTON AND PREPARE FOR THE NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!!

Brian reached over and picked the remote up. He pressed the on button and music filled the room. He relaxed and watched as the door opened. What he saw nearly made him come straight away. It certainly made his cock jump and go hard instantly. There in the doorway stood his wife in a nurse's outfit and the dance teacher in a schoolgirls uniform.

Nicky and Nicole danced into the room. Their well-worked routine was designed to make Brian hard. They danced provocatively caressing each other and dancing within Brian's grasp before slipping away. The music stopped and Nicole smiled at Brian. She told him to undress and sit back again. She motioned to Nicky to sit in the chair opposite Brian.

Brian looked at the two women and knew he was going to have good fun. Nicole told Brian to push the button again.

Nicole started to strip first. She slowly undid the buttons on the nurse's tunic. She turned to show Nicky her breasts before turning to Brian and dancing close. She sat on his lap and ground her pussy into his leg. Brian licked her breasts as he pulled her thong from her. She stood up again and danced close to Nicky allowing her to touch her between the legs as she danced for Brian. In honesty she wasn't just dancing for Brian but Nicky as well. As the music stopped, Nicole was naked but for her stockings. She went over and kissed Nicky allowing her to feel her body. "It's your turn now darling. Make him horny"

The music started and Nicky took up where Nicole had left off. Her dance experience came to the fore as she teased and turned Brian on. She stripped off the schoolgirl uniform noticing how hard Brian was. She could feel that her pussy was soaking wet. As\ she danced she noticed that Nicole was fingering her pussy. Brian was sitting transfixed by the erotic dance in front of him.

Nicky decided that she could take no more. She knelt in front of Brian as the music stopped and unzipped him. His hard cock sprang into sight and she licked her lips. She glanced at Nicole but soon realised that Nicole was lost in her own sexual world as she watched Nicky dancing. Nicky opened her mouth and took Brian's erection deep inside her mouth. Sucking noisily she pumped her head up and down on his stiffness. Brian allowed Nicky to suck him as he watched Nicole playing with herself.

Before he came, he pulled out of Nicky's mouth and stood up. He undressed and sat down again. He lifted Nicky up onto his erection so she was facing Nicole. He reached around and grasped her nipples, rolling them in his fingers.

Nicky shifted her weight and started to ride the erection that was sunk into her sopping pussy. She watched in excitement as Nicole writhed in ecstasy as her fingers dipped in and out of her pussy. She felt Brian's hardness pounding into her and she knew that they were all going to come.

Nicole felt her orgasm hit her as she watched then horny sight of Brian fucking Nicky. She could hear the slurping as Brian's hard dick slipped in and out of Nicky's sopping pussy. She came as Nicky and Brian screamed with the force of their own orgasms.

As three came down from their own highs, Brian broke the silence by saying, "Thanks girls. That was some birthday present. Hope it isn't over yet." Brian looked at Nicky who shook her head. "If Nicole is game then we can make a night of it. After all I haven't seen you fuck Nicole yet and I want some of her too"

Nicole smiled and walked over to the couple. She took Nicky's face in her hands and kissed her deeply. Her hand caressed her boobs while the other fondled Brian.

That wasn't the end of the evening as they licked and fucked all night. The next morning Brian said that he had the best birthday ever and he was already planning what he could do for Nicole.

But that's another story...