The Birthday Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
She makes herself the birthday present.
2.8k words
4.57
73.5k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedJohnny
RedJohnny
83 Followers

This story was written as a birthday present for a good friend.

Part 1 - Dinner

"I'll be your slave for the day as your birthday present."

Those words had rattled around in my mind for months. Every now and then we'd joke about it, and she'd smile and say, "You know I will."

In another moment, she said, "Imagine all the things that you can have me do that I've never done. Imagine all the things that you could do to me that no man has ever done." She nodded her head towards the ground, and then looked up at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She smiled, again, and I melted, like I do every time she smiles.

As the day got closer and closer, I could tell that we were both getting excited. Taylor is pretty wild, on any normal day, and she is normally the instigator of our escapades. I could tell, though, that the idea of having to do whatever she was told was getting her excited. Of course, the prospect of having her completely at my command was getting me pretty fired up, too.

Taylor is stunning and incredibly sexy. She's blonde, petite and very nicely curvy with a perfect 34C chest. She is in the process of getting her black belt in tae kwon do, which is how we met. Because of all the kicking and punching in tae kwon do, she is in fantastic shape and has absolutely incredible legs. Just looking at her, few people realize how dangerous she really could be. Her hair hangs down just below her shoulders and she has spectacular blue-gray eyes. She looks like a young Candace Bergen.

We met for dinner the night before my birthday. I sat in a booth towards the back waiting for her to arrive. Just thinking about her (and all the things I had planned for the next day) already had me starting to get hard. She came in wearing a black satin, almost oriental mini-dress. It opened low to show off her cleavage, and cups built into it emphasized her already perfect tits. It was just begging to be opened up. The skirt was mid-thigh, with slits on the side that threatened to expose everything if she moved in the right way. The outfit was finished with 4", black, stiletto heels, with about an inch wide ankle strap. She was playing the tease tonight, and I loved it.

I watched every set of eyes in the room follow her across the floor. Most of the women envious, and most of the men in awe. Knowing what she looked like from behind, I almost envied the ones behind her their view, but, while I love watching her hips roll as she walks away, that's probably only about number 7 or 8 on my list of top views of Taylor. Of course, few of the other favorite views take place with that many people watching.

Adjusting the bulge in my pants as I stood up to welcome her, I reached out and wrapped my arms around her. As her body molded to mine, she smiled and said, "I can tell you're already happy to see me."

"You have no idea how much I've been thinking of you," I said.

"Oh, I don't know," she said, "I've been giving you quite a bit of thought, too. I'm looking forward to what I learn tomorrow – about you and about myself." I felt her foot run up my thigh, and felt my cock twitch in anticipation.

I said, "I've been giving tomorrow a lot of thought, and, in my few lucid and rational moments, I've realized that we probably ought to have some kind of safe word so that you can tell me if I've gone too far or there's something that you don't want to do."

She took my hands in hers and stared into my eyes for a second before responding. "You know that I would do anything for you, and that I want you to do anything to me tomorrow. When I said that I would be your slave, I was telling you how much I trust you, and the fact that you are concerned about my safety just tells me that my trust is well placed. I trust you to judge what you want, and what I will do. Tomorrow, you will be my master. You will own my body and it will be yours to do with what you will." She paused, and laughed, "And, of course, I'll get to have paybacks when we get around to my birthday, so I think we'll be fine."

I was speechless. After a second, I realized what the only answer could be, "I'm honored by your trust, Taylor, and I will always work to deserve it." With that, I kissed the knuckle of each of her fingers, alternating between her hands, and I sealed the promise by leaning forward across the table to kiss her lips. She ran her fingers up into my hair and pulled me hard against her face. Our tongues danced in and out of each others mouth, almost attacking back and forth. We both pulled back, gasping for breath. She smiled and said, "Did you want to look at the menu, or did you just want to eat me? After all, I know what I want for dinner. And I know it fills me up."

I said, "You're really excited about tomorrow, aren't you?"

She bit her lower lip, looked down at my crotch and then up to my eyes. She nodded, almost like a little girl and said, "Mmm hmmm. You're going to make me do all kinds of naughty things…. and I can't wait!"

I smiled and said, "Well, we're both going to need lots of energy for tomorrow, so I think we should have dinner, first." I paused and grinned at her. "Unless, of course, you want to give me my present early."

She said, "Well, I was considering it, so I brought your present with me."

"Huh?" I said, confused, "But I thought you were my present?"

She smiled and reached into her bag and brought out a small, wrapped box. "I am, but this is also your present." The box was very light, but I could tell there was something inside. Tearing off the wrapping paper, I opened the box to find a black satin choker with a crystal hanging from the front. I looked up at her and said, "I'm not sure this goes with my outfit."

She laughed, and looked into my eyes. "That's your present. When you put that on my neck, I will become yours. I will do everything you tell me. I will be yours completely until the choker comes off."

Suddenly, I felt the weight of what I was doing, and it didn't seem like such a game anymore. I looked at her and said, "Is this really what you want?"

"Please." I took the choker and tied it around her neck. I felt like I should be saying something symbolic. Something deep and meaningful, but all I could think of was, "Thank you."

She smiled at me and said, "Thank you for accepting my gift," and she paused for a second, "Master. I will do anything you want to make this the happiest birthday you have ever had." As she said the word "master" she seemed to relax. And she seemed to almost glow with excitement. Although I had given a lot of thought to fantasizing about my birthday with Taylor as my slave, all of my plans had started in the morning. I was a little thrown off by starting early.

"I like having you call me 'Master,'" I said. "From now on, whenever we are alone, or if I direct you to, you will call me 'Master.'"

She smiled at me. "Yes, Master." At that point, the waiter stepped up to take our order. Looking over the menu, I said, "I'd like two glasses of champagne for us to start with, and, I'd like to ask, it's June, but your menu says you have fresh oysters. Are they flown in?"

"Yes, sir, and, just to put your mind at ease, I had some at the start of my shift." He laughed, "So, not only can I say that they are excellent, but, if you see me collapse, you'll have enough time to get to a doctor."

"Fantastic. We'll take a dozen of the oysters to start, and then we'll each have the lobster. If you wouldn't mind cracking the claws and the tail before you bring them over, we'd rather not have to use the bibs. And, with the lobster, if you could ask the sommelier to pick out a nice, dry pinot grigio, that would be great."

"Of course, sir." With that, he took the menus and left me alone with my new slave. The time ordering had given me a chance to think. I turned to Taylor and said, "First, I'd like for you to go to the bathroom and bring me back your panties. Use the bathroom at the front, by the bar."

Even though Taylor had a exhibitionist streak, I could see that she was a little uncertain about walking through the crowded bar in that dress. As she wavered, I said, "You're not thinking about disobeying me, are you?" She laughed, "Not a chance."

"What?"

"I mean, not a chance, Master."

"Hmm…I think that hesitation and memory lapse has earned you a punishment, later. I'll have to think of something appropriate."

As she stood up, she said, "I'm sure you will, Master." I thought about doing the polite thing and standing up, too, but I realized that if my now raging hard on didn't catch on the table as I stood, it would be obvious as far away as the front door. I watched her ass as she walked the length of the restaurant, again, and I watched the eyes of the guys she was walking toward, as they tried to look without being obvious to their dates or wives. I just admired her legs in those heels.

She wasn't gone for long. She came back and slid into my side of the booth. She handed me her panties as she slid in, and took my hand and pulled it up under her skirt and began rubbing my hand up and down on her smooth, freshly shaven pussy. I could already feel how wet she was. I traced a finger along her pussy lips and watched her shudder. She closed her eyes and moaned and grabbed the edge of the table. I put my now wet finger to her lips and let her taste herself. She sucked my finger clean, looked at me and said, "Would you mind sitting on the other side, love? I like being able to look at you."

"Of course, Master." She slid out of the booth and around to the other side, sliding in so that she was across from me. "Is this better?"

"Yes, it is. But, I was thinking. As much as I love this restaurant, it is somewhat lacking in entertainment. I'd like to watch you play with your nipples for a little while. For now, just through your dress." She started to massage her breasts through her dress, brushing her palms over her nipples. She pinched at her nipples, and I could see them starting to get hard. She started to shift in her seat, and I could tell that she was getting even more turned on by this – as was I.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the waiter coming with our appetizer and champagne. I considered having her keep going, but this was a place where we were both known, and I didn't want to damage Taylor's reputation here. "You can stop now, love." She reached down to put her hands in her lap, and, just in case she was thinking about giving her pussy a little stroke, I said, "Put your hands on the table, love." The look in her eye told me I had guessed right. She gently put her hands on the table, and I could see her squirming on the bench. The waiter served our champagne and oysters, and I noticed him stealing discreet glances at Taylor's tits. I honestly couldn't blame him. Taylor obviously noticed, too, since I saw her glancing up at the waiter and sticking her chest out a little more.

As he turned and walked away, I looked at Taylor and said, "That poor guy is going to have to go whack off or serve his hard on to the next table."

She laughed, "Well, he didn't have to look."

"If we were somewhere else, I might make you go take care of that for him, Taylor. After all, it was your fault."

Taylor looked down and said, "Whatever you want, Master. I'm your slave." I considered taking her up on that implied offer, but I wanted her for myself, at least to start with.

The rest of dinner continued flirtatiously, but uneventfully. Between the champagne and a few glasses of wine each, we both had quite a nice buzz going.

Intermission 1 – The Car

Leaving the restaurant, we walked over to the limo I had rented for the evening. The driver came around to open the door, and as I climbed in behind Taylor (admiring her ass as she bent over to get in), I asked the driver to take us to one of the higher end "gentlemen's clubs" in town. Taylor looked at me questioningly, so I asked, "Have you ever been to a strip club, love?"

She laughed, "Of course. But I think with you it will be different."

I pressed the button to raise the glass between us and the driver.

"Well, while we're on the way there, I think you should give me a blow job."

"Yes, Master." I leaned back and she shifted to kneel on the carpeted floor of the limo. She reached out and started to stroke my already hard cock through my pants. She ran her fingernails lightly up the insides of my thighs, spreading my legs. Every stroke of her hands sent a shiver through me. The crystal at her neck glittered as it refracted the streetlights. Looking me in the eyes as she unzipped my pants, she pulled out my cock, gently stroking it.

She leaned in to give the head a lick, and then began to rub my cock up and down on her cheeks, stroking herself with it on each side of her face. Her cheeks felt soft and hot against my cock, and I moaned with each warm breath onto my balls.

Soft flicks of her tongue on my balls almost sent me into orbit. She lifted up my balls and lightly flicked the sensitive patch of skin behind them, while stroking her other hand slowly up and down my shaft. She sucked one of my balls into her hot mouth, flicking it with her tongue, and then shifted to the other one.

Taylor put her hand around the base of my shaft, put the head of my cock at her lips and slowly slid my cock into her mouth. Inch by inch, it was torturous ecstasy to look in her eyes and feel her lips and tongue stroking me as she took my cock all the way into her mouth. After the rest of the evening, just watching this was almost too much for me.

I groaned as she pulled back, Pressing my hips up trying to keep my cock in her mouth. She looked at me with pure lust, stroking her hand lightly up and down my shaft. "Will you cum in my mouth?" she whispered intensely, "Please. I want to taste your cum. Let me taste your cum."

The way she was stroking me, the look in her eyes and the way she was talking were driving me wild. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

Taylor put my cock back into her mouth, and I grabbed her head. Bracing my feet against the floor of the limo, I pushed deep into her throat. "Mmmmm…..I'm….I'm cumming." She stroked my shaft as I shot pulse after pulse of cum into her mouth.

Once I stopped cumming, she continued to gently run her fingers up and down my cock, making my body twitch with post-orgasmic sensitivity. "Wow," I said, "that was amazing."

"Thank you, Master, and happy birthday."

"I look forward to returning the favor later, Taylor."

"Whatever you want, Master. It's your birthday and I'm yours to command."

"Looks like your timing is perfect, love, we're here."

=================================

If you enjoyed this, make sure to read Chapters 2 and 3. Please be sure to vote. Fives are always appreciated. If you feel like it, please drop me an email with comments, suggestions or criticism. I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing. Thanks.

RedJohnny
RedJohnny
83 Followers