The Birthday Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
The evening continues at a strip club.
2.4k words
4.61
50.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedJohnny
RedJohnny
82 Followers

This is a continuation of the story started in The Birthday Slave - Part 1. You might want to read that one, first.

Part 2 – The Club

The club had the typical magenta neon piping around the edges that seems to be the universal American code for “strip club”, but other than that it looked like a high end, art deco restaurant. A very large doorman stepped forward to open the door. I stepped out and took Taylor’s hand as she climbed out. She looked fantastic as she unfolded out of the limo. The crystal at her neck caught the color of the neon and sparkled pink. The doorman gave her an appreciative look as we walked inside.

The thumping music hit us at once. I paid our cover charges and we went to find a seat. I watched Taylor taking it all in. There were dancers on three stages, and I felt her slow down as we passed the middle stage, where an exotic looking woman with long black hair was dancing with her back to us and her hands against the mirror at the back of the stage. Even without the platform high heels, she was tall with fantastically long legs. Realizing that she was staring, Taylor sped up again, but I caught her looking back out of the corner of my eye.

I guided Taylor to a table nearby and directed her to seat where she would be looking at the . We sat down I ordered us each a glass of champagne. “Did you like her, sweetheart?”

She tried to play it off. “Who?”

“Nice try, Taylor,” I teased, “but don’t you get in trouble for being a birthday slave and not telling the truth?”

She blushed and looked down. “Yes, Master. She is sexy.”

Our champagne arrived, and we toasted. Taylor tried to disguise her looks at the various dancers by taking sips of her champagne. Watching her I could tell that she kept finding that same dancer as she moved around the room. While Taylor was distracted, I asked our waitress to have that dancer stop by our table when she had a chance. Before long, I saw her walking up from behind Taylor. I hadn’t appreciated how tall she really was – she had to be at least six feet tall, and the shoes she was wearing added about five inches.

She didn’t just walk, she strutted. It was a model’s catwalk strut. She was wearing a little black lace babydoll nightie. It tied in front just beneath her breasts, which were spectacular. They weren’t large, but were perfectly shaped for her body. Her nipples were hard and easily visible through the shear black fabric. She had a matching thong that just barely covered her pussy. I could see through it that she was shaven except for a little tuft of hair.

She stepped up behind Taylor and laid a long, slender hand on her shoulder. Taylor jumped at the touch and looked up. The dancer was looking down into her eyes. Without moving her hand, the dancer smiled at Taylor and then looked at me. She reached out to me with her other hand. As I took it, she said, “My name is Shelby.” Her voice was smooth, with just a touch of an English accent. “Did you want a dance,” she looked back to Taylor with a smile, her hand still on her shoulder, “or did you?”

“We’d like a private dance for her,” I said. Shelby reached down and took both of Taylor’s unresisting hands and pulled her up. She looked Taylor in the eyes and said, “Let’s go into the VIP room.” Taylor stood up, her eyes right at the level of Shelby’s nipples. Her eyes widened a little, and I saw her gasp a little and run her tongue over her lips. Shelby led her toward the back of the room, as I followed behind, admiring the view of two spectacular asses and four incredible legs.

The back room was luxurious. Shelby led Taylor to a couch and held her hands as Taylor sat down. I sat down on the couch next to Taylor, put my hand behind her head and started to run my hands through her hair, lightly stroking the back of her neck.

Shelby looked down and asked, “Have you ever had another woman dance for you like this?”

Taylor smiled, “No.” She looked over at me. “Does this excite you…” she paused, “Master?”

Shelby laughed, “Master, eh?” She looked at me, “It must take a lot to keep this one under control.”

I laughed. “It’s a birthday present.

“Well, then, let’s make this a birthday to remember.”

Shelby reached down and pushed my leg away from Taylor, and then knelt on the couch, straddling Taylor’s legs. Taylor was staring up at Shelby. Shelby brought Taylor’s hands up to the tie of her nightie, and used Taylor’s hands to untie it. Taylor’s hands, guided by Shelby’s, pushed the nightie open and Shelby put Taylor’s hands onto her tits and started using Taylor’s hands to massage them.

Shelby put her hands on Taylor’s shoulders. “You’ve got wonderful hands. Keep doing that.” Shelby started sliding her thong-covered pussy forwards and backwards along Taylor’s thighs. She put Taylor’s hands on her shoulders and slid down between Taylor’s legs, spreading them apart and pushing her skirt up. I watched Taylor tense as a woman suddenly started doing things that no woman had done to her before – not even during Taylor’s infamous games of Truth or Dare.

Shelby sensed it, too, and looked into Taylor’s eyes. “Relax, honey. Close your eyes and just enjoy the feeling. Forget that I’m a woman and just enjoy.” I handed Taylor a glass of champagne and she took a big swig. I leaned into her ear and whispered, “Lean back and enjoy, love. Close your eyes. Feel her fingers running up your thighs, so close to your pussy.”

Taylor moaned, as Shelby’s fingers brushed closer and closer to her pussy – working around it, but not touching it. She leaned in to breathe on Taylor’s clit while running her hands up along Taylor’s thighs and up under her dress and across her stomach. Taylor let her head drop back against my arm, her breath coming in short gasps. Shelby was staring into my eyes as she continued to tease Taylor. Taylor’s nipples were sticking out through her dress, so I reached across to stroke them. As I rolled her nipple between my fingers she moaned and arched up into my hand.

“Oh, god,” she said, “I need to be fucked. I want to cum.”

I pinched her nipple and ran my fingers through her hair. Shelby kept teasing her pussy – breathing on it, stroking around it, just barely touching it, as Taylor thrust her hips up, looking for more contact.

“Please. I need to cum. Oh, god, make me cum.”

Shelby took one her tits in her hand, and slid her nipple the length of Taylor’s pussy, causing Taylor to moan and press her pussy up. Her nipple covered in Taylor’s wetness, Shelby climbed back up onto the couch and put her nipple at Taylor’s lips. “Taste her, love,” I whispered, “Taste yourself on her.”

Taylor extended her tongue, and hesitantly licked the nipple presented to her. I slid my hand down to tease Taylor’s clit. Shelby reached down and slid her hand into Taylor’s dress to rub her tits, and leaned down to lick and nibble Taylor’s ear. With that, Taylor pressed her hips up into my hand as I flicked her clit with my fingers. I whispered into her ear as she moaned into Shelby’s breast, licking and sucking her nipple, “Cum for me, love. Cum now.” I slid two fingers into her soaking pussy and felt her body start to shudder.

“Ooooohhhhhh, yes. Oh, Nick. Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Her hips slammed up against my hand as she arched up off the couch. Her whole body was stiff and quivering.

She dropped back to the couch, panting to recover. Shelby leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. “Enjoy your dance, hon?”

It was all Taylor could do to pant out, “Wow. Yeah.”

Shelby stood up and retied her nightie. “Come back anytime either of you want another … dance. I also do private shows. If you think you might ever be interested, I’ll give you my pager number.”

While I was considering how to respond, Taylor said, “Can we take her number, Nick – I mean, Master.”

I took Shelby’s number, paid her and gave her a well deserved tip while Taylor straightened her clothes. She was still flushed and a little wobbly from her orgasm. She stepped up and pressed her body against mine, running her hand down across my achingly hard cock. “I’m not sure who that was more of a present for, Master, but I can see that you enjoyed it, too.”

“I think you may have to take care of this in the car, again, love.”

“Anything you wish, Master, it’s your birthday.”

I took her by the hand and led her out through the club. I watched as the guys in the club eyed her coming out of the private room. She seemed to strut a little more under their gaze. I felt her hips start to sway a little more, and she was arching her back to stick her tits out.

“You like having them watch you, don’t you, love?”

She tried to dodge the question, “Every woman likes to be appreciated, Master.”

“Perhaps we’ll indulge that desire for ‘appreciation’ sometime, love.” She stepped up and leaned into me. “Whatever you command, Master,” she laughed, taking my hand and spinning away from me, “At least as long as it’s your birthday.” She grabbed my other hand and backed towards the door, pulling me along.

She whispered as she pulled me, just loud enough for me to hear, “Come out to the car, Master. Don’t you want your birthday slave to suck your cock? Don’t you want to cum in my mouth, again? Please, Master, let me suck your cock. Let me jerk you off so that you cum all over my tits. Would you like that?” The more she talked the harder my cock got.

Intermission 2 – The Car

She led me out of the club and to the limo. The driver opened the door and, once again, I admired Taylor as she bent over to climb in. “Please take us to the hotel, but make it a long drive.”

The driver smiled and tipped his cap, “Of course, sir.”

As the door closed behind me, I realized that Taylor was kneeling on the floor of the limo in front of the sound system for the back of the limo. The car started up as she turned back towards me. I laughed as the stereo pumped out the opening notes of “Leave Your Hat On.” “Are you going to dance for me, love?”

“Isn’t that what slave girls do, Master?”

She handed me a glass of champagne and began to sway to the music. Since she was kneeling, I wasn’t sure how much she was going to be able to do. She quickly proved me wrong. Thrusting her hips in time to the music, she slid her dress down, followed quickly by her bra. Running her hands up over her tits, tweaking her nipples, she almost seemed lost in her own ecstasy – and even if she wasn’t, I was.

Sliding her hands down over her body, still pumping her hips to the beat, she gradually pulled up the bottom of her dress, exposing her pussy to me. Spinning around to face the front of the car, she stood up, bent over the rear-facing seats. Her body swaying to the music, I watched as she reached back between her legs with one hand to run her fingers along her pussy. After dipping her fingers into her pussy, she brought them to her mouth. She turned her head so that I could see her silhouette and watch her taste herself on her fingers.

Turning back to face me, and sitting up on the seat, she reached over to her bag and pulled out a small vibrator and turned it on. Her breath grew ragged as she ran it up her thighs. Her exposed skin was getting shiny with sweat.

Taylor stroked the vibrator up and down her pussy, and I could see her juices running down her legs. She was pinching her nipples with one hand and working the vibrator in and out of her pussy in time with the music with the other. Her breathing was getting ragged as she got closer and closer to cumming.

“Take out your cock, please, Master,” she panted, still fucking herself with the vibrator to the music. She slid back onto the floor. Pushing my knees further apart, she slid between them so that her knees were against the base of the back seat. “Cum on my tits, Master. I know you want to.”

I started stroking my cock. I knew I wouldn’t last long.

“Please, Master, cum with me. I’m so close. I want to cum with your cum on me.” Her hand and the vibrator were almost a blur at her pussy. “Please. I’m going to cum. Cum with me, Master.”

I stroked my cock faster, feeling a huge orgasm building inside me. I heard her start to moan, “Cumming soon. Cum on me. Cum on your slave.” I stood with my other hand braced against the back of the seat. “Ah…Ah…MMMM!” and my body jerked, spurts of cum shot from my cock and splashed on her chest as her body started to shake.

She gasped, “Oh, yes! Cum on me! I’m cumming! Ohhhhh!”

We hit a pothole and I collapsed down into the seat and she fell forward, her face in my lap. She looked up at me, leaned forwards and gave the head of my cock a lick, sending a shiver through me. Sitting up, she rubbed her hand across her chest, smoothing my cum into a glaze on the tops of her tits, and she smiled at me as she licked the cum off her fingers. That sight, by itself, was almost enough to get me hard, again.

=================================================

If you enjoyed this, make sure to read Chapter 3. Please be sure to vote. Fives are always appreciated. If you feel like it, please drop me an email with comments, suggestions or criticism. I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing. Thanks.

RedJohnny
RedJohnny
82 Followers