The Birthday Treat

Story Info
Married D/s couple show their love.
2k words
4.5
15.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I look back on our lives together I realize you've always been a very loving very giving wife. Our sex life is fantastic and over the years I can't even begin to count how many hours I have spent with my face buried in your pussy doing my best to drive you wild. Sometimes I wish my tongue were 6 inches long so I could reach the innermost walls of you and lick out every drop of juice you contain. I can't think of anything that pleases me more than giving you pleasure. As my birthday approaches this year I realize I have nothing coming because of the wonderful present you bought me last year, however I do have one special request. Well, more like one night of special requests.

The following is a short story, a fantasy that has been running in my head for some time now. I know it's not the normal thing to do but you have to understand how much you drive me crazy. When we lie in bed at night and you rub up against my back and press your pussy against my ass it gives me an erection almost every time. It feels like your clit is going to penetrate me and I get so turned on.

I love the feel of your tits against my back and your nipples rubbing against me.

I sometimes wonder what it would feel like to have you worship my body and poor over me like I was the last thing in this world you were going to taste. I think of you constantly and when I think of the things I like to do to you I get so horny my ass starts to sweat, almost like I'm having an orgasm back there. My birthday fantasy story goes like this.

I have just finished putting wood on the fire and you are in the bathroom getting ready for bed. As I walk into the bedroom I notice the straps hanging from the ceiling, you know the ones I use to tie you up with. Then I see you standing there, whip in hand and dressed in your sexy black lingerie. You come to me and kiss me passionately while taking my shirt off. Then you push me back onto the bed and begin to suck and bite my nipples, the way you do that drives me so crazy. First you take one nipple and suck and nibble on it until I feel like I am going to explode in ecstasy, then you switch to the other one, sucking nibbling, biting, it feels so good I can almost cum just by having you do that to me. You tell me to scoot up on the bed then you bind my hands with the straps you have attached to the headboard. Then you move down to my jeans and slide them off, rubbing your face against my rock hard cock and giving it a little kiss on the way by. You get my pants off and secure my legs with the other straps, I am now your prisoner. You move back up my legs kissing and fondling them until you again reach the hardness between them.

You kiss my cock several times and then you take it deep into your warm wet mouth and swirl your tongue around the head, I feel like I could faint from what you are doing. You suck my cock up and down letting your saliva run down my shaft over my balls and into my ass. You get me so close to cumming and then you deny me the pleasure. You quickly remove your teddy and press your luscious tits to my mouth. I don't need to be told what to do I am so hungry for you I start to lick and suck on them like I will never have this chance again. My cock is so hard and I am so turned on by you that I will do anything you ask. You move up and put your warm damp pussy over my mouth, I can smell your sweetness and see the juices dripping from your lovely cave of comfort. You lower yourself onto my face and allow me the pleasure of tasting your sweetness. I can hardly lick fast enough to swallow the juices that are flowing from you. Then you start to play with yourself allowing even more of your precious nectar to flow over my face and over my waiting tongue.

I want to please you so badly I lick as fast and furiously as I can trying to squeeze every drop from your beautiful pussy. I am so close to cumming just from eating you, and then you take the pleasure away from me and its onto the next phase of your plan.

Denying me the satisfaction of cumming once more only makes me more excited. My ass starts to sweat and my balls feel like they are going to burst as I eagerly await what will happen next. You go to the toy chest and pull out the butt plug I bought for myself, lube it up and gently slide it into my waiting ass. Oh what a wonderful feeling my cock is throbbing from the pleasure you have already given me and now I have this wonderful torment you have added to heighten my senses. You turn the vibration on and I am no longer in control of my thoughts, my mind is racing, filled only with thoughts of what you will do next. My eyes are filled with the picture of your beautiful body in the pale light of our bedroom. You move back up to my face and smother me with your tits once again., whispering in my ear that you can hardly wait to don the strap on in our toy box and give me the best fucking of my life. I don't know how much more excitement I can take, my heart is pounding so hard and I can feel every beat as it continues to send blood down to my cock keeping it harder than I'm sure it has ever been before. You mount my face with your pussy one more time, smothering me with your juices, letting me lick them off your sweet lips, and rubbing your entire crotch against my face. My tongue is buried deep in your ass and my nose is rubbing against your clit. You are so wet and delicious, I can hardly control myself. My whole body is shaking like I am one big human vibrator. How can any man be so lucky.

You finger yourself letting a flood of hot cum poor all over my face and down my throat. You are so beautiful and delicious I could do this forever, but you move off my face and go back to the toy box.

I watch as you pull the purple strap on out of the box, my whole body shaking with anticipation. I don't know if it's the chill in the air making me quiver or the desire I have for your body. My mind is in a dreamlike state, I expect to wake up any moment and find this has all been a wonderful dream. Then I come back to reality as I watch you strap on the purple power cock and adjust the straps. You look so hot and I am going out of my mind waiting for you to mount me. I can hardly wait to feel your huge tits and hard nipples rubbing against my stomach and chest. I am delirious waiting for you to make love to me with your magnificent cock and I feel as if I could pass out at any moment. But I am far to turned on and excited for that to happen. Every nerve and every feeling in my body is awake and jumping with excitement.

Then you approach the foot of the bed and caress my calves, kissing the underside of my knees letting the wetness of your tongue slide down my thighs and licking the underside of my throbbing cock. You kiss the head of my cock and swirl your tongue around it a couple of times, then you whisper how much I turn you on and how you can't wait to bury your beautiful cock deep inside of me. You move up between my legs and tell me how powerful you feel and how hungry you are for me. Then you take the bottle of lubricant from the headboard and squeeze it gently, letting a cool stream run off my cock and balls and into my waiting hole. It feels so sensual so erotic I close my eyes get lost in the pleasure I am feeling. Then I open my eyes and I see you applying some lube to your luscious cock. You press the head against my quivering cheeks and turn the vibration on.

The vibration helps me relax and I can feel the head penetrating me, starting to fill me, to satisfy me. I look up at you and you are staring deep into my eyes, looking for that look of pain or fear, but the only look you see is a look of longing for you to continue. Then you look down at your slippery cock and watch it slowly disappear into my hungry cave. I have never had a feeling like this before, it feels so fulfilling, so loving, so wonderful. You move gently back and forth watching your cock as it disappears into me, as it pleases me. I feel your heavy breasts rub against my stomach, against my chest as your move up and down making small circles with your hips. You have such a wonderful way of moving your hips I can feel the cum rising to the tip of my cock getting ready to explode, but I try to hold it back and just enjoy what you are doing to me. I want this feeling to go on forever, my head swimming deliriously, my body shaking uncontrollably, my cock throbbing like it is staining to burst out of it's very skin.

You continue to move up and down slowly, rhythmically, your breasts are massaging my stomach and chest. Then you move up a little higher and let me taste your sweat breasts. You let me suck them and kiss them getting them all wet and slippery with the juices from your pussy that are still covering my face. I get another taste of your pussy as I am sucking your nipples and I know I can't wait much longer. You sense the quickening of my breathing and the pounding of my heart, and you start to pound your cock into me harder and faster. I look up and your breasts are swaying wildly, slapping against one another, occasionally, bumping against my tongue as I strain for one more sweat taste. I can't hold on any longer, my cock explodes and a stream of cum hits my face. You feel the warm liquid hitting your belly splashing onto your breasts, coating them with the slippery lotion you love to feel inside of you. You lower yourself onto me and continue to move up and down, up and down.

I feel the pressure of your stomach against my cock, milking every last drop out of me, coating our bodies as they slide against each other. It feels so wonderful to be covered with your body, slick, cum coated, warm, molding us together until I can't tell where you stop and I begin. I feel your breasts all covered with cum massaging my nipples, your stomach pressing against mine so soft and warm and slippery, and your magnificent cock still buried deep inside of me filling me with pleasure moving in and out, in and out. You kiss my neck and gently pull out of me letting your tongue slide down my belly as you get off the end of the bed. Then removing the straps on the dildo you let it fall to the floor. Your body looks so gorgeous, all coated with shiny nectar in the pale light of the room. Then just when I think it is all over and life can't get any better than this you move to the head of the bead and straddle my face with your moist, sweat, pussy one more time.