The Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her mouth reached the head of his penis for the final time she sucked extremely hard so that when her mouth left his dick an audible pop was produced. With this sound still hanging in the air, her begin to speak.

"So, baby, there are basically 3 conditions that you are going to agree to tonight. The changes these conditions bring about will be permanent improvements to our lives that I know you will come to appreciate."

This abruptness made Bill feel uneasy, but at the same time, very aroused at how sexy and dominant his wife behaving. He muttered a quiet "OK".

"Condition number one is that from now on you will be doing the lion's share of the chores round here. I will still be involved but purely in the role of an inspector. It will take you some time to get up to standard I would think, but with effort you should be able to manage it."

Bill was unhappy about the prospect of being solely responsible for chores but his arousal was such that he was prepared to take the risk that Anna was not really being serious. Plus it wasn't like this was the 1950's or something. He therefore decided to quickly agree to the condition. Anna responded with a curt "Good". Then she reached into the bedside cabinet for something.

"I bought us some baby oil this afternoon. It is apparently very good for giving naughty massages that I know you'll love. I saw this video where a girl covers her guy's dick in this stuff. It is so slippery." She stated. "She rubs him all over and keeps him on the brink of cumming for half an hour then leaves him unsatisfied. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Please don't do that to me" Bill begged.

After a moment, Anna started pouring the oil over his cock and murmured ever so softly "We'll see..." As she massaged the oil into him, he gasped at the sensation. She held his dick stationary at the very base and used the flat palm of her other hand to rapidly rub his cockhead, talking as she did so.

"This is a good one apparently. You won't get enough sensation to come but you won't get soft either. Apparently it is a favourite of women known as Dominatrices. Do you know what they are baby? A Dominatrix is a dominant woman who specialises in tease and sexual torture. Fascinating, I think. "

Her rapid palming gave just enough pleasure to maintain his erection, which both frustrated Bill since he wanted to come desperately but excited him too due to the degree of control Anna possessed over his body. As she continued the teasing and pleasuring, she applied more and more of the baby oil to Bill, soaking his cock. He could feel it running down his stomach and between his legs. He let out a groaning sigh and once more became aware of the porn sounds in the background. He was unable to say for certain if the sounds had been playing all along and Anna's teasing, extremely sexy behaviour had made him oblivious to it, or if they were absent for a time and Anna had just put on another movie.

Bill could feel feel Anna gently stroking her finger between his legs, cupping his ass and trailing her finger towards and away from his asshole. He sensed her intention and moaned in anticipation of yet more titillation and torment. She traced her finger around in circles, drawing near but never touching, while all the time palming his cock with her other hand and watching for his reaction. She whisperd in his ear "doesn't this present just keep getting better" licking around his earlobe, she whispered again, "Do you want me to?" Do you want it? Say it. Say you want me to fuck your ass with my finger."

Overcome with his arousal, Bill begged her. "Please fuck my ass."

Her manner abruptly changed completely. Holding her finger at the entrance to his ass, she adopted a very business-like tone,

"OK, so condition number two follows on from number one. With all this free time that I will be having thanks to her agreement to condition number one, I am going to get a social life. I am joining a gym and a few other things - websites, which sound like fun and will let me make friends, but more about them when we get to condition three. Also, every Sunday afternoon will be my free time from now on. You will be keeping the home fires burning and I will be taking the car and going out. I will also be going on nights out with his new friends. Agreed?"

As she awaited his answer, Anna removed both hands from his body - Bill could feel her eyes boring into his through the blindfold. This condition was easier for him to agree to than the first. He loved Anna and wanted her to have fun so the idea of her meeting new people, going on nights out and so on sounded like a good idea to him. He therefore agreed to the condition, smiling that Anna thought she even needed to ask.

"Oh good!" bubbled Anna excitedly. Squirting baby oil over his dick liberally, she returned to her palming of his cockhead with a vengeance. Her other hand was positioned between Bill's legs. He felt her rubbing the baby oil soaked skin around his ass with her finger. Pressing her finger up against his asshole, overcoming the resistance with the help of the copious amounts of oil, she slid a finger up his ass.

The intensity of the sensation was incredible as she began to fuck him, feeling around for never before tapped sources of pleasure. It felt like she was playing with his dick, even though she was inside him. Bill was amazed that Anna seemed to know exactly what to do to get him off. His hips bucked as he felt cum boiling in his balls. Noticing this immediately, Anna backed off the palming and fingering, preventing Bill from reaching orgasm. He had never been so aroused. This wanton whore that he married had utter control over him and he had never been so utterly besotted with her.

She slipped another finger into him, smiling as his cock twitched. Bill felt like some nasty freak, but so, so turned on. Anna began to talk again.

"Wow! You are so close to the edge and your cock hasn't even touched my pussy yet. I had planned to let you shag me senseless tonight. I was going to let you fuck my ass and cum all over my face. I was even thinking about picking up some tart for you and taking turns with her at sucking your cock. You were going to be a Pornstar for the night baby. But you seem to like me teasing you and listening to me touch myself and my fucking your ass like you're a sissy so much that we haven't really gotten around to it. You do like it don't you?"

Bill moaned in agreement as Anna ceased palming him and started wanking him off while she flicked her tongue across the head of his penis for a fleeting few moments before reverting back to her previous carefully balanced teasing and pleasuring. She continued to talk.

"To be honest, I think that even if I united you, bent over and begged you to bury this dick of yours in my ass and really teach me a lesson, you are so worked up that you would be cumming before you were even inside me"

Bill could not argue with her as she was correct, he was on the edge of ejaculating, held there by Anna. The humiliation of having his shortcomings as a lover pointed out in such brutal fashion caused Bill to feel embarrassed and yet, still horny. Anna was silent for a time, continuing with her stimulation of Bill's cock and ass - letting him digest her previous words. Presently, she slowed down her playing and then stopped, sitting back on her haunches. His dick twitched as her withdrew her fingers from him and thick strings of cum oozed out of its tip.

Eventually, she slowly climbed on top of him and held his dick at the entrance to her cunt.

"I have decided to let you fuck my pussy and come inside me," Anna explained as she rubbed his cock around the entrance to her cunt. Bill was desperate to enter her although he suspected that once inside her he will not last ten seconds before he came, releasing what was surely hours of built up tension and semen, shooting her full of his cum. He could feel her pussy lips touching his cock; they felt engorged and velvety soft.

"Just before you get to empty those big, full balls of yours," she continued "we still need to discuss condition three. This is the simplest one of all. You don't have to do anything at all just let me have my fun. That sounds reasonable doesn't it baby?"

Bill nodded - eager to agree to whatever she was talking about so he can get inside her.

Anna resumed talking "You see, I am a sexual person, I have rights, for instance the right to as much good sex as I desire, maybe there is a modification to the Geneva Convention needed. Thinking back, I have had no shortage of male admirers and I miss that excitement."

"Here's the thing. I don't think monogamy, particularly where women are concerned is really natural. Think about the biology of it. Good-looking people are meant to have sex with other people they find attractive. Now I am not saying I want to have some other guy's kids but I have lost count of the times I have seen a man, in the street or wherever and thought to myself, wouldn't it be lovely if I could tickle him, touch him, kiss him... fuck him?"

Bill remained silent but rock hard, his mind's eye playing out the implications of where she seemed to be heading. She continued.

"So, darling, my final requirement is that of sexual freedom in our relationship. Knowing how your mind works, I can tell that this sort of freedom does not really interest you, so I suppose that means our arrangement will be one way in that regard. I want to have the freedom to have fun with anyone I like -- a one way open relationship if you will. I want to be able to pick up a guy on a night out, have him screw my brains out and not worry about anything outside of the sex getting in the way. I want to be able to feel a guy in my pussy and mouth at the same time, to meet a guy, be tied up, blindfolded, treated like a whore for a couple of hours and then never see him again, to be fucked by a cock as long as my arm. I want to go home with a guy and his girlfriend and be their little treat to each other. I want to be able to experience the full spectrum of sexual delights with lovers of my choosing but come back home afterwards to you baby."

Picturing all these things happening to Anna, his beautiful wife felt beautifully agonizing. His mind was filled with vibrant images of her. Preparing to go out, rolling her stockings up her legs and applying fragrance to the cleft of her breasts. Adjusting her outfit in the mirror and blowing him a kiss as she walked out of the house. He saw her meeting a lover in a hotel bar, passionately kissing before retiring to his room for an extended, leisurely screw. He envisioned her at the centre of a group of men, in sheer bliss as she was explored and used in every conceivable manner, taking cock after cock and load after load of spunk. He imagined waiting in the bedroom for her coming home from an encounter, hair tousled, lipstick slightly smeared, her pupils dilated, still in memory of the orgasms recently experienced. She would undress in front of him, recounting in graphic detail the events of the night and Bill would notice the nibble marks on her breasts that would bloom red in time. He would see the tell-tale hand prints on her backside where she had been spanked and the puffy, swollen, well-fucked look of her cunt as he moved his head in-between her thighs to sooth her with his mouth.

Picturing all those things, he had never been so aroused. His cock twitched continually in her grasp. Anna spoke in a gentle, caring way, her voice seeming to promise empathy and trust, even as her words escaped her lips. "What do you say? Do her want to share me? Be my willing cuckolded husband?"

Bill softly agreed to her final condition, aware and yet unaware of the consequences but hopelessly aroused.

He heard her sigh contentedly and then felt her lower herself onto him. Their slick sex organs became one as Bill was finally allowed inside Anna. She felt incredible, soft as the interior of a rose. She wasted no time in impaling herself on the full length of him then rising fully off, before slamming down onto Bill once more. He was inside her, but she was the one doing the fucking. She squeezed his cock with her pussy, milking it in rhythm with her pistoning up and down on his shaft. Anna grinded her pussy around on him, varying the angle of his entry. She was a master of her craft -- the art of fucking. Again, her control was impeccable, reducing pace, stimulation and introducing discomfort when she sensed Bill reaching the edge of orgasm. Twice, three times, four times he felt his climax approach only to have her effortlessly shift his goal out of his grasp.

His mouth was dry; his balls were so hard it felt like they could shatter imminently. He panted breathlessly as his heart boomed in his chest, his arms and legs were feeling numb and tingly. His mind still racing with thoughts of Anna in various sexual encounters

"It's time," she said. Anna began to slide up and down on his shaft, moving ever faster with each stroke. After 30 seconds she was like a champion jockey; Fucking him with a speed that could barely be conceived of, his cock and her cunt were perfect motion with each other. She moaned in ecstasy, beginning to orgasm. Bill felt her contract around him in waves.

"Cum for me! Cum with me! Cum in me," she implored.

Bill felt his balls start to spasm. He was going to come as well.

At the moment his orgasm, she ripped off his blindfold and held his head tightly in her hands. Light flooded into his eyes, blinding him as semen surged up his shaft and up into her. Anna was looking right into his eyes as he came. Her gaze was holding him captive as he emptied himself into her, crying out, utterly devoured by sensation. Spasm after spasm shot more of his spunk up inside her as she held him, a captive in her eyes and her cunt.

His vision blurry and his heart still pounding, Anna removed herself from him. Cum dribbled from her pussy as she dismounted. Slowly, she moved her body up over his until her torso was above his head. Bill didn't need to be told to, He didn't need to be asked. As Anna daintily sat herself down upon his face, he lapped eagerly at her used pussy, savouring the mixture of their passion. She ground her pussy into his face, urging him to lick her clean whilst maintaining an edge of her earlier cruelty by teasing him, asking Bill if he enjoyed the taste of his own load and commanding him to make sure he got every drop out.

She left him on the bed and retired for a shower. Despite his near exhaustion, his mind still raced at what she had done to him and what he had agreed to. Was she serious? If so, how much of it did she mean? As his mind struggled to resolve those questions, he looked around the bedroom. With the makeshift blindfold removed he began to notice the items in the room that Anna had used in their little sex game. He spied her wine glass, half empty, the bowl of now cool water and glass of water that had once contained ice. Looking down towards the foot of the bed he saw her sex toy and next to it was the baby oil used to torture and tease him to such great effect. He noticed her laptop sitting on a side table, internet browser open at some generic porn site, showing streaming movies. The movie he had been hearing and that Anna had been watching while she pleasured herself, had now ended and instead, various adverts competed for attention.

Bill also happened to notice several other tabs had been opened and minimised in the browser, one containing a G mail account and some others which were unfamiliar to him.

Anna re-entered the room wrapped in a towel, hair dry but obviously fresh from the shower. She smiled at Bill who returned the gesture, looking at his restraints wistfully, gently reminding her that he was still tied to the bed. Anna smiled again, acknowledging his unspoken request to be released but instead of complying, she walked across to her dresser. Anna produced a new set of underwear from a drawer that Bill had never seen before and proceeded to slowly put it on. It was a light gold coloured Basque complemented by black and gold stockings and a new pair of heels.

She finished the outfit off by stepping into a knee length black dress that hugged every contour of her figure. Smouldering hot, she walked to the foot of the bed and began to speak.

"I hoped you might react the way you did tonight so I made a few plans in anticipation. Last week I became a member of a club called Ashley Madison. The BBC did a story on it a few months ago -- you may have heard about it. It is a social networking site for married women who want to have affairs. It really is wonderful."

She approached her laptop and switched the browser from the porn site to one of the minimised windows. It appeared to be the site she had just described. Her profile message box was showing and from a glance, it looked to contain about 20 messages.

"This is my inbox. These are all messages from guys wanting to fuck me. I can't believe the response I have had! These 4 ones that are highlighted in gold are the ones I have responded to. They have real potential I think -- we will see. And see this one here, the one from John R? I don't know quite how to tell you, but I am meeting him this evening. Look at his profile picture, isn't he nice?"

She turned the computer screen to face him, adjusting the screen angle so he could view it from his prone position on the bed. The image was of the torso of a muscular looking man with the unmistakeable outline of a large erect cock in his pants.

"Yum!" exclaimed Anna before turning to walk from the room. She paused one last time and with a mischievous smile in the corner of her mouth purred "See you soon baby, I'll text to let her know I am OK. You will find the key to your handcuffs within reach somewhere in the bed, where it has been all along. Happy birthday."

Bill was utterly stunned. He heard the front door close as he located the key and began to struggle to undo his bindings, freeing himself and dashing to the bedroom window in time to see their car disappear into the distance.

His mind raced with images, each more disturbing, yet more arousing than the last.

He realised that tonight, her pussy, her body, breasts, legs, mouth and her wonderful ass would be in the bed of another man. They would be his to savour and enjoy in any way he desired. He would kiss her, touch and caress her, make her whimper and the cry out with pleasure. He would not cease until he had climaxed, spilling his seed on her or inside her and was lying with her in post-orgasmic bliss.

Bill also realised that this first time tonight would undoubtedly not be the last. A woman as sexy and as sexual as Anna, having taken the bull by the horns, would certainly seek out the thrill again and would look for more varied and wilder sexual experiences.

Bill felt confused since he was certain that far from being repulsed, the thought of his wife being serviced by a group of men, simultaneously exploring her body -, penetrating her in every conceivable manner or being eaten out by a woman while her boyfriend filled her mouth with semen or being ridden hard by some club hook-up, up against a wall in an alleyway, were the most erotic things he could imagine. Not only was Anna, his wife going to be having sex tonight with a strange, new man, but he knew he would be waiting at home for her, rock hard, in anticipation of a blow by blow account of her adventure upon her return and desperate to worship her glorious, unfaithful body as soon as she walked into the room.

Bill returned to the bed and sank back down onto it - His mind in turmoil and his stomach in knots. He saw the computer was still switched on and her mailbox still open. Unable to resist, he clicked on her profile home page. Of course, he recognised the body in the image, it is Anna's. She looked Sexy as hell and braying to be fucked. She was dressed in a bra, heels and nothing else. Across her body, she had scrawled "I am your Fuck toy. I promise to make you cum". A message flashed up on the computer screen, announcing that her inbox has received another message, from someone called 'Blackstud80'. Bill knew then, as his cock sprangs to attention once more that their lives would never be the same again.

12