The Birthday Visit

Story Info
A story of one birthday he never will forget.
786 words
3.57
13k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That day after a hard day at the office I walked in the front door to my apartment just as the phone rang. I rushed over to answer it; it was you calling to see if I was still up for you to come over for a "visit" I told you of course I was. You told me you would be here in about an hour before you hung up. I had enough time to eat a quick dinner and get ready for your "visit". I had planned a special gift for your birthday just as I put the finishing touches on your gift I heard a knock at the door; I looked up as you open the door. You saw me standing there in nothing but a big red bow around my chest with the ends trailing down my body; they hid my freshly shaved pussy. You just stood there in awe just taking me all in.

I stepped close to you and whispered in your ear "baby you need to shut the door I am getting a chill."

You whispered "oh let me shut the door and warm you up." you stepped forward as I stepped back so the door could be shut.

As you kicked the door shut you kiss me. I worked you jacket off and undid your shirt while we moved us towards the sofa. You helped me down on to the sofa and laid me back. You used your knee to spread my legs enough to run your hand down over my pussy lips. You moaned a little feeling that my pussy lips where soft and smooth.

You pulled way enough to ask "now what is this for?" as you gave the bow a tug

"Well I had to put a bow on your birthday gift." I said with a big smile and handed you a pair scissors "now are you going to open your gift or not?"

"Mmm of course I am." you said with an evil grin

You took the scissors and cut the ribbon. You let out a small gasp as it fell away and reveled my breasts soft and round, begging to be touched. You leaned your head down and gently sucked on one nipple then the other, as you sucked and teased my nipples I softly moaned and you responded by sucking harder. I moaned louder as I shifted under your body. You moaned as I reach down to tried to undo your pants.

You looked up at me with a smile "need some help?"

You shifted enough for me to undo your pants and slide your manhood out. I stroked it till it was hard and throbbing in my hand. As I worked your pants down your legs with you help till they hit the floor I said with an evil grin "Oooo it is so hard, I think it needs to be put some place nice and warm"

"Oh, do you know of somewhere nice and warm I can put it?" you asked with an evil look in your eyes

"Oh I think so." I said with a giggle I slid down and helped you slide your hard cock in to my hot, wet pussy

"Oh darling, you are so wet and tight." you said as you thrust cock in and out of me slowly at first

"Oh god, don't stop!" I begged with a moan

You started thrusting hard and faster till you were slamming into me as hard and as fast as you could till you felt me cum over and over. When I did not think I could cum anymore you flipped me over and fucked me from behind. You fucked me till I started cuming again harder this time which made you to cum just as hard. We laid there panting for what felt like forever before we got up to get cleaned up. After we were able to move we got cleaned up then we went to the bedroom and cuddled on the bed where we fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up you were gone and I founded a dozen pink roses on the coffee table in the living room with a note that said "thank you for the great night my lover we will do it again very soon Shane" I just sighed and went to take a shower and get ready for work wishing you would just once stay long enough for me to fix you breakfast in the morning. I got dressed ate some toast and headed to work knowing you would call again that night to come and have another romp with me, one day you will not want to leave.