The Birthday Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christi asked Joe if there was anything special he wanted to do for his birthday this year and he replied, "No, not really baby. Whatever you want to do is fine with me, as long as I get to be with you. That'll make me happy babe." She smiled and nodded, not giving away anything of her surprise for him. She wouldn't tell him that she had a weekend get-away planned at the ranch, knowing he would tell her not to make a big deal for his birthday. They finished eating and Joe suggested a ride on the horses for a couple hours before darkness fell.

Christi did the dishes and they both changed into a pair of jeans, then Joe saddled Star Fire and Sun Fire for the ride. Bubbles knew they were going somewhere and she was allowed to go along. Joe made sure to tie a rolled blanket to the back of his saddle, knowing that they would stop off somewhere along the trail and make love. He had the perfect spot in mind too, a small pond with a nice soft grassy bank about a mile down the trail they were going to take. They got on the horses after Christi locked the house and closed the barn doors. With Joe in the lead, they headed out on the trail, heading east. Bubbles trotted along happily between the horses and occasionally bounding out ahead to chase a bird or sniff around some bushes.

Fifteen minutes after leaving the house, they walked the horses to a small stream, which they had to cross. They paused a moment to let the horses drink and Christi pointed out a whitetail doe and fawn just down the stream a bit. They stood there watching the deer drink for a moment. Bubbles whined but did not chase after the deer. She knew better than to do that. Joe had trained her not to chase deer. Christi looked at Bubbles and said, "Good girl Bubbles." They crossed the stream quietly, the horses barely making any splashes with their hooves, and continued down the trail, chatting happily about everything they could think of.

Suddenly Joe turned Sun Fire off the main trail and onto a narrow path. Christi followed him, and realized what he was doing. She'd been to this clearing before with him, and knew why he had brought along the blanket. She grinned at his back, watching his muscles ripple and move with the horse. He turned to see her watching him and she smiled at him as he pulled the horse to a stop by the pond. They dismounted and Joe tied the horses to a pair of trees surrounded by long sweet grass for them to graze on. He unsaddled them and put the saddles by an old tree stump. Joe untied the blanket from his saddle and spread it on the grassy bank of the cool clear pond. He noticed that Christi was barefoot already, and had her feet dangling in the water as she sat upon a large rock overhanging the pond.

He removed his shoes and rolled up the legs of his jeans, then went to sit beside her, putting his feet slowly in the water. He gasped as he felt how cold the water was, and said, "Damn baby, good thing I'm not naked or there'd be some serious shrinkage going on!" They both laughed as he pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight and kissed her deeply and passionately. She kissed him back, then broke the kiss and splashed him with her foot in the water. She quickly got up from the rock and ran to the blanket, where she sat as he ran after her, water dripping from his arms and face. He fell on top of her and pinned her to the ground, growling at her, "You little minx! I'll get you for that one!"

She felt him move his hand to her waist and unbutton her jeans, then push them down over her hips and ass. He pushed his fingers into her underpants and began fingering her wet flesh, causing her to moan loudly. Her hips lifted as she tried to draw his hand in deeper, but he pulled his hand out of her underwear and said, "Oh no you don't, baby girl. You have to take your punishment like the naughty girl you are." She whimpered and gave him her sad pouty face, which made him struggle not to smile. He said, "That face isn't going to change my mind about your punishment, baby. You're in trouble girl. Now stand up and take off your clothes so I can give you your full punishment."

She did as told and stood, slowly peeling off her clothes until she stood completely naked and exposed to his hungry gaze. Her nipples stood out on her full breasts and his mouth watered to lick them. He got on his knees and put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer so he could clamp his lips over one hard peak as his hands massaged and kneaded her ass cheeks. Suddenly his hand streaked out and connected with her right butt cheek in a loud smack and she jumped, startled by the sting of his hand. She moaned and blushed as she realized that she was getting more aroused by the spanking. She tried to get away from his grip but he was having none of that, so he slapped her ass again. Christi's knees almost buckled with the intensity of her arousal, and she begged Joe, "Please baby, please make love to me!"

He growled and said, "No, not yet, you naughty minx. I'm not done punishing you yet." Then he pulled her over his knees and caressed her ass, noticing the two overlapping handprints on her right cheek. He slapped her left cheek twice, caressing between slaps and Christi felt the moisture begin leaking from her body onto his pants, her scent filling the air around them. Joe's nostrils flared as he caught a whiff of her arousal and he growled again, louder this time, as he picked her up from his knees and put her down on the blanket. He quickly undressed, exposing his large, rock-hard shaft to her hungry gaze. He took her hand and pulled her to her knees, then guided his shaft between her full cherry-red lips to her waiting tongue. She sucked him hard and fast as she stroked him firmly, and soon, he was throbbing and pulsing as he shot his fluids into her mouth.

She swallowed every drop, milking him like a farmer milks a cow. With a few final spurts, he was bone-dry, and yet he was still hard. He pushed her back to lay down and moved between her legs, pressing into her with one thrust. She lifted her legs and hooked her ankles behind his back, as she raised her arms and pulled his face to hers, kissing him deeply and letting him taste himself on her lips and tongue. Christi knew this always drove him crazy with lust and he started pounding her harder and faster, and within moments she was screaming out his name with her orgasm. Seconds later, Joe also reached his climax, shooting another load of hot jizz deep inside Christi's tight spasming pussy.

He collapsed on top of her and they lay there struggling to catch their breath. His arms were around her, gently caressing her shoulders and arms, and sliding up into her hair. Joe tenderly kissed Christi and she smiled up into his beautiful brown eyes. She giggled as he kissed a tender spot below her ear, and she swatted his butt playfully. "Let's go for a swim, Joey baby. Bubbles is waiting for us by the pond," she said, looking to see Bubbles waiting patiently on the shore of the pond. He reluctantly got up and shrugged off his clothes the rest of the way, tossing them into a pile by the blanket then he pulled Christi to her feet. Bubbles came bounding over to them, barking happily as they walked toward the cool clear water of the spring-fed pond.

3.

Christi suddenly started running, and hit the water with a splash as she dove beneath the surface with Bubbles hot on her heels. Joe stood there watching them as Christi splashed the dog who in turn tried catching the water in her mouth. He laughed at their antics for a few moments before Christi turned and saw him laughing. She swam over within a few feet of him and splashed him hard, water flying all over him. She quickly swam out to the middle of the pond as Joe dove in after her. She tried swimming away but he caught her by the ankle and pulled her under the water.

Bubbles saw this and she swam over, thinking Christi was in trouble, but Joe caught her by the collar before she could get closer to Christi. Joe didn't want Bubbles' claws to scratch Christi's skin so he released his wife and took Bubbles to the shore. Christi wasn't sure what happened so she came out of the water as well and sat on the blanket. Joe was sitting on a tree stump about 20 feet away talking to the dog. Bubbles just sat there with her tongue hanging out, but every few seconds, she would turn from Joe to look at Christi as if making sure she was ok. After about five minutes, Joe let Bubbles go, and she ran to Christi, sniffing her and licking her all over. Christi laughed as she pushed the dog aside so Joe could sit beside her on the blanket.

Joe pulled Christi into his arms and started kissing her, then he leaned back to look her in the eyes as he asked, "Are you ok baby? Did Bubbles scratch you at all?" She saw the concern in his eyes and heard it in his voice. She pulled him close and kissed him deeply, assuring him that she was fine, especially when her hand stealthily slid down to grasp his manhood and tease him with her fingertip. He smiled and grew hard almost instantly as he gently pushed her back onto the blanket and moved over her. He slid his hand down to her soft mound, finding her already wet and swollen for him. He slowly pushed himself into her, an inch at a time.

She moaned as he filled her completely with his long hard thick shaft. His hands slid down beneath her ass and lifted her slightly to give deeper penetration. She moaned louder as he moved within her tight sheath and he growled softly in her ear, "Baby, sliding my cock into your cunt is like sliding my hand into a leather glove. You fit me perfectly, lover! I love you so much!" She was speechless as she looked deep into his eyes. She felt tears prickle the back of her eyes and one slipped out to drift down her cheek to her ear. Joe saw that and stopped moving, concern showing on his face. "Did I hurt you baby? Talk to me, tell me why you're crying."

Christi looked up at him, her eyes watery, and said, "Oh Joe, I'm just so happy to be your wife, lover, and best friend. And no, babe, you did not hurt me. These are happy tears, honey. Now make love to me like the world might end tomorrow!" With those words from her sweet lips, Joe began making love to her wildly, passionately kissing her as his hips ground and thrust against hers, forcing himself deeper within her hot wetness until they both screamed out in joy as their orgasm hit hard. Joe spilled himself deep within her and Christi felt their mixed juices leak out and drip down the crack of her ass. She moaned and held Joe tight, promising never to let him go, and deep down she knew Joe was doing the same thing as his arms tightened around her.

They lay there on the blanket by the pond catching their breath and Christi looked over to see Bubbles laying in the shade by where the horses were grazing on the sweet green grass. Christi looked at her husband, her eyes full of love for this man, and she knew then that they had created a new life in these past few moments, but she would wait to make sure before saying anything to him. About twenty minutes later, Joe groaned as he stood and began dressing. Christi dressed too, and then rolled up the blanket, holding on to it while Joe saddled the horses so they could go home. Ten minutes later, they were saddled and riding out along the path to go home, Bubbles trotting along ahead of them.

When they arrived home, they took care of the horses and then tended the rest of the animals on the farm before going in the house for the night. They showered and made love again, then slid on their night clothes. Christi put on her leopard print negligee and then slid on her matching leopard print robe and fuzzy slippers while Joe slid on his black cotton pajama pants. They went downstairs and Christi put on a kettle of water for tea. They enjoyed a pot of tea and some sugar cookies every night while watching TV before retiring to bed. Their tea and cookies finished, Christi went to check on the baby rabbit. She quietly uncovered the cage and the baby bunny squeaked at her.

She went into the kitchen and prepared a bottle of milk for the baby, then took the baby out of the cage and fed it, which only took a few moments. While she was feeding the bunny, Joe looked over the mail for the day on his computer. Ten minutes later, the bunny fed and put back in the cage, Joe's emails checked, they went hand-in-hand upstairs to the bedroom and the king size bed that awaited them. Christi knew she would have to tell Joe about the trip this weekend tonight so he would be able to prepare for it. Once they were tucked into bed, Christi snuggled against Joe and said softly, "Baby, I do have a surprise for you for your birthday this weekend. We have to take the horses with us for the trip though. Is that alright?"

He smiled at her and said, "Babe, I told you not to do anything big for my birthday this year! When did you set this all up?"

"This morning, dear, while I was doing the chores. I really hope you like the surprise when we get there Friday morning. We'll be there for the whole weekend, from Friday morning until Monday morning. I'll pack our suitcases tomorrow so we can get an early start, since it's a two hour drive to where we're going, and it will take time to get the horses and tack loaded. It might help to load the saddles and tack into the trailer tomorrow night so we only have to load the horses and our suitcases Friday morning, and we have to arrive at the location by nine o'clock Friday morning or I lose the reservation deposit. Honey, I promise you will really enjoy this trip I have planned, and don't worry, I will drive because you, my love, will be blindfolded during the whole ride. I don't want you to see where we're going until we get there. I don't want my surprise ruined by you guessing where we will be going." she replied smugly.

"Ok baby, but who's going to take care of the animals here while we're gone?" he asked her.

"I've already made arrangements for your mom to come over to tend them, and she can either stay here or take the baby rabbit and Bubbles to her house. That's up to her. I will call her in the morning to find out what she wants to do though. Now, let's get some sleep baby. You sure wore me out tonight with all that loving! Good night baby, I love you." She replied with a yawn before snuggling tight against him with his arms wrapped around her.

Moments later, she was asleep, and Joe had a big grin on his face as he whispered, "Good night my lover, my sweet wife." He gently kissed her forehead before falling into a deep sleep himself.

The next morning, they both got up early and packed their bags for the four day trip. Christi packed their clothes while Joe went out to feed the animals and load the horse trailer, stocking it with hay and straw, as well as the saddles & saddle blankets, bridles, lead ropes, and feed for the horses. He put the rake, pitchfork and dung bucket in the back of the truck after hitching the trailer to the truck. Christi came out with the two duffle bags, leaving them on the porch while she went back inside to pack the cooler with the ice, and food items they'd need for the weekend. She knew there was a picnic basket and blanket already in the front compartment of the horse trailer, so she didn't have to pack that. She yelled to Joe to come in and get the cooler. As he came inside, his mother pulled her Jeep into the driveway.

They all greeted each other with hugs, and Christi told Marcie about the baby bunny, and Marcie said she'd take the bunny to her house, which was just down the road a few miles. The animals would be in good hands while they were gone. Bubbles whined, wanting to go on the trip too, but Christi told her, "Bubbles, you need to stay with Grandma and help with the bunny and other animals. She will need your help, girl." Bubbles looked at her and whined again, then as if she understood, licked Christi's hand before going to sit on the ground at Marcie's feet. Christi smiled and loaded the bags into the truck. Marcie helped load Star Fire and Sun Fire into the trailer, then Joe closed the gate on the trailer. He gave his mom the key to the house and closed the barn doors, then they were ready to go.

Joe was about to get in on the driver's side of the truck when Christi stopped him, reminding him that she was driving and he had to wear a blindfold. He reluctantly got in on the passenger side and Christi gave him the blindfold to put on before she got in and started the truck. They said goodbye to Marcie and Christi pulled the truck out the driveway and they were on their way to the Circle P Horse Ranch. Joe kept trying to guess where they were going and Christi laughed as she kept telling him she wasn't telling and ruining the surprise. He growled several times in frustration, knowing that it would be better to let her enjoy surprising him.

An hour and a half later, Christi turned the truck onto the driveway of the ranch and pulled up to park beside the barn. She reached over and removed Joe's blindfold and he looked around, surprised to see that they were at the Circle P Ranch, which was owned by Joe's friend Rob Williams. Apparently Christi didn't know that, but Joe was not going to ruin her surprise to him. Joe got out of the truck and they were greeted by Rob. Joe made motions behind Christi for Rob to act like they didn't know each other and Rob got the idea. He told Joe that there were two empty stalls in the barn for the horses, and then Rob called to his wife, Jane to come out and help Christi set up their stuff in the Pinto Cabin.

Jane carried the cooler while Christi carried the two duffle bags into the cabin, which had a double bed in the far right corner, a door leading to a small bathroom to the left of the bed, a kitchenette in the near left corner by the door, and a stone fireplace in the near right corner. Jane explained that each cabin was 20 feet by 30 feet and had hot water and cable TV as well as computer outlets for laptop computers. Each cabin also had a front porch and a stack of firewood beside it for the fireplace, and matches for the fireplace on the mantle in a ceramic jar. The kitchenette had a sink, small stove, a small refrigerator/freezer, and a dining table with two chairs. There was a loveseat and a TV in the far left corner by the bathroom door. There was a wall mounted telephone and a list of emergency numbers tacked to the wall beside the phone.

Christi turned to Jane and said, "It's beautiful, Jane. This is going to be a fun weekend for us. Thank you for all your help."

Jane blushed and sat the cooler on the floor by the fridge, then turned to Christi and said, "You and your husband are welcome to join us for the weekly pig roast tonight at 7 if you want to. We'll have roast pork, potatoes, corn on the cob, lots of salads, snacks, desserts, and plenty to drink. Everyone in the cabins is invited. There will be lots of fun activities as well, like horseshoes, badminton, a cake walk, and sometimes the guys like to saddle the horses and race them around the ranch on the tractor path. We even have fun stuff for the kids, like a greased piglet chase and soccer, and if they want, Rob sets up the movie projector and hangs a sheet on the wall of the garage so they can watch movies. It's a lot of fun and I hope you and your husband can join us."

Christi smiled and said, "It sounds like a blast! We'd love to join you!" Jane smiled and gave Christi a hug before leaving the cabin to let her settle in. Christi put their clothes in the drawers of the small dresser in the corner, which served as a TV stand, then put their groceries away in the refrigerator. A few moments later, Joe came through the door and hung the keys to the truck on a hook by the door. He smiled and pulled Christi into his arms, embracing her in a tight hug as his mouth descended on hers in a passionate kiss full of love.