The Birthday Whore

Story Info
Jay treats himself to a whore on his birthday.
1.9k words
4.38
45.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay entered the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. It is a place for Hollywood's elite to have a drink away from prying eyes, but tonight Jay's sights are set on the mysterious brunette at the corner of the bar. He sat next to her with a quiet confidence, as the bartender handed him a cocktail menu. It is his 50th birthday, and he feels like treating himself to an evening out.

"Jameson, neat" he orders, "and another for the lady."

"Why thank you, sir." she purrs, in an Eastern European accent. The bartender brings their drinks.

The lady is used to men buying her drinks. She is about 5'8" with magnificent C cups, pushed up and on display, tanned and toned bare legs stretching out from a green mini skirt, and large 'fuck me' eyes that Jay can't help but stare into. She appears to be in her late 30's.

"What brings you to the Polo Lounge, Miss...?"

"Margot. You can call me Margot."

"Margot...lovely." He turns to her and they clink their drinks together.

"Just business this evening." she said in a matter of fact tone, as she placed her hand on his knee.

"I see." Jay understood immediately the intent. Judging by her appearance and forward nature, he guessed Margot was a prostitute, though certainly an upscale one given her choice of venue.

"And you?" Her eyes passed over his wedding ring. "Is your wife out shopping on Rodeo Drive? She's a lucky woman."

"She's at home. Probably asleep by now. I just needed...something new. Today's my birthday, after all."

"Why, happy birthday! How long have you been married?

"About ten years. Ten of the best years of my life. I'm not looking to make a change, and I would never hurt her, but a man...has needs...that sometimes a wife could never fulfill."

"I understand." she cooed, as her hand moved up to his thigh. "Wives are for dinner parties, and weekend brunches." She leaned closer to whisper in his ear. "What you need is a proper whore who will let you fuck her any way, and every way, you choose. It is your birthday, after all. Shall we make it a memorable one?" Her hand traveled further, and had nearly made contact with his cock underneath.

He knew he needed to have this woman. He was already undressing her with his eyes, and knew exactly how he wanted to fuck her.

"Yes, yes I think so. I have a room here for the night. Shall we finish these drinks?"

"Yes, sir. But I have to warn you, I don't negotiate. It is a flat fee for the evening. In exchange, you get me...however you want."

"Say no more. Price is...no object...for a woman of such beauty. I wouldn't think to negotiate."

Margot stood, and offered her arm. "What a gentleman! Of course, lead the way!"

They entered the dark room. Margot sat on the bed. "First let's get business out of the way." she said, while unbuckling Jay's belt. "You will donate $5,000 to a charity of my choice, but just give me the cash and I will make sure it reaches them." Very professional, he thought. Very little chance she could be arrested for prostitution with that angle.

"Furthermore, as I said, you can have anything you want, but of course, you have to wear protection in my ass or pussy. I'm sure your wife would appreciate that. In my mouth, you can have what I like to call 'the girlfriend experience' and I will suck you off bare."

Jay was slightly disappointed to hear the former, but he hadn't really expected anything different. Fucking a random whore unprotected was probably more risk than he was willing to take anyhow, even if she was drop dead gorgeous.

"That's...fine." he said "but I need to ask something of you - call it a special request."

"I've heard it all in my line of work. What can I do for you?"

"I have a bit of a problem staying excited, especially while wearing a condom. You'll need to...talk to me. Talk dirty to me that is."

"Not a problem, sir. I am a very dirty girl. Let me go to the bathroom and I will expect my donation when I return."

Jay counted out the money while Margot freshened up. His cock was already hard as he imagined fucking this prostitute. He thought about how many men she allowed to fuck her pussy, and was excited to be the next.

She exited the bathroom, and was now wearing only a black lace bra and panties.

"Let's see that hard cock. I want to feel it in my hands, and in my mouth." She was already talking dirty. Margot removed her bra, and freed her magnificent tits.

She dropped to her knees immediately, an expert in what men want. She stared up at him with those big beautiful eyes while freeing his member from his pants. She admired it, and began to kiss the head and shaft. She spat in her hand, and began to massage his balls, also pushing her hand below his balls to rub the sensitive area before reaching his ass. He moaned. She was very good. She took the full length into her mouth and jerked it off inside her mouth. He felt like he could cum there and then, but stopped her before they went any further. That's not how he wanted the evening to go. He wanted it to last, at least a little longer.

"Get on your back and spread your legs like a slut." he said. She laid back, pulled her knees up and spread her legs. She began massaging over her panties and he could see a large wet spot had formed. She again spat in her hand, and massaged her breasts, and her very large, pink nipples. Meanwhile, Jay unwrapped the condom, and reluctantly placed it over his cock.

"Is your wife a good fuck? she asked. "Does she have a tight pussy? Does she let you fuck her ass? I love taking it in the ass. I love my job, you might say. Each and every day I take it in the ass, once, if not more, so it should be ready for you if you want it. Feel free to go back and forth too. I love it all. You don't have to be gentle. That shit is for your wife. I'm just a whore - you can fuck me how you want."

Jay was stroking his dick to full hardness, and he could wait no longer. He pulled her panties to the side, and slid the length of his cock directly into her pussy. Foreplay was for his wife, he thought to himself. I don't owe this woman anything. She is here for my pleasure, and my pleasure only.

Margot wrapped her legs around her new client as he pumped into her with fierce urgency. She knew he wouldn't last long.

Their breathing quickened. He was enjoying her pussy despite the condom. It would be perfect if not for that thin coating that was dulling his sensation.

"Are you enjoying that pussy? You are not the first I have had today. I hope it is still tight for you. The last man was very large."

"Yes. Yes, it's still tight. Oh god..." He loved hearing her talk about the other clients she fucked.

She knew she was turning him on and that he was close. She decided in that instant to make it a night to remember for him. She placed her hands on his hips and pushed him out of her gently.

His condom covered cock exited her wet cunt.

"What...what's wrong?" he asked.

She responded by grabbing his cock in her hand, and removing the condom. She stroked his cock a few times in her hand, the lubricant from the condom making it nice and slick. He gasped.

"What are you doing? We can't..."

"Hush. It is your birthday. I want you to enjoy." She fed his dick back into her hot pussy and he moaned. He wasn't prepared for this. As much as he knew fucking some whore unprotected was an extremely bad idea, he literally could not stop. This sex goddess was letting him fuck her bare, and he resolved to enjoy it. He mauled her tits with his hands while sucking her nipples, and resumed his frantic thrusting.

Mere moments later, his cock erupted inside her. The hot cum splashed against the walls of her pussy, and he cried out. Margot's pussy milked every drop of cum from his cock, and she continued to tighten it around him.

"Your wife would be so angry to know you just blew a big load inside me, a total stranger and whore. Since you already did the crime, you might as well enjoy the rest. Fuck my ass now, you stud! Get that cock hard and fuck my ass!!"

Her words alone had him at semi hardness, so she snaked down his body and blew him until he regained a full erection. She lay down underneath him again, showing him her pussy, and using his white cum as lube for her ass to prepare the way for his cock. He pushed inside the tight hole.

"Mmmmmm that is nice. Is my ass better than your wife's? Is it nice and ready for you? Easy to enter? I worked hard to make it that way."

"Yes! I love feeling it. Oh god this is amazing. It's better. Better than my wife's - oh god, all I want is to fuck this ass!!"

"Then fuck it! Fuck my ass and I will clean your cock up after in my mouth. Fuck my slutty ass like all those other guys before you!"

He imagined it and it quickly set him off again. Before he knew it he was emptying another load into her ass.

She sighed in satisfaction as he removed his cock. She again slid down his body and placed his flaccid penis in her mouth, for a cleaning, After she finished, she asked "Are you satisfied you received your money's worth? My client's happiness is my #1 concern."

"Yes. Yes, Margot. That was...amazing. I just want to sleep now." he said, as he began to doze.

She gathered her things and her donation, and slipped out the door as he slept.

Jay awoke around 3AM and headed home. His wife was there when he arrived, in bed, reading her book.

"Happy Birthday!" Anita said, as he entered the room. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes, I met a lovely young lady named Margot..." he mused, his voice trailing off.

Anita smiled, and crawled over to her husband of 10 years on all fours. "I'm glad you enjoyed. Sorry to ruin the illusion by removing the condom...but I just had to have that monster bare inside me. I couldn't resist!!"

"I know my love. It's okay. It was a very convincing performance otherwise. Here, let me take care of you now. I only wanted to use you earlier to satisfy myself, but now it's your turn."

She kissed him full on the mouth, something she hadn't done earlier that evening as Margot. He returned her many favors by tongue fucking her pussy and ass, both full of his slippery cum. They fell asleep, well satisfied, in each others' arms, another adventurous birthday challenge completed. Anita was looking forward to her birthday, and what she would request...