The Bitch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to say something when suddenly the door swung open and Garvey walked in. To Garvey it must have looked like Don was merely sitting at his desk, perhaps looking flushed.

Don panicked and began grasping for a pen. Sheila's mouth was still around his now unerect cock, swallowing a little.

"Err Garvey." Garvey merrily looked around the room as Don felt a cherry red flush creep unflatteringly up his neck.

"Yo Donster! Where's Sheila?" Sheila swallowed some more, Don could feel his sensitized cock twitch. Before Don could answer Garvey sniffed the air, Don felt like a doomed man, and wanted to become one with his chair.

Garvey arched an eyebrow "This room smells of human, let's open some windows." As fate was being too kind to Don that day, Garvey decided to open the window nearer to Sheila's desk as opposed to the one right next to his, thankfully Don had closed the porn images on Sheila's PC. But he still panicked, wondering whether hereallyhad closed them.

Sheila's hot tongue flicked around his head very slowly, which made him moan, Garvey looked at him suspiciously as he opened the window, allowing a strong gust of air to sweep in and stir some paperwork.

Garvey nodded at his work in satisfaction, "That's more like it, now where's Sheila?"

Sheila flicked his cock again, and squeezed his balls, maintaining the squeeze for a couple of seconds, "She's...urgh...oh God....making a report..."

"Another report? She's already doing one on our fail-safe systems. She gone crazy?"

Sheila waggled her tongue along the base of his cock, "Oh...no. She has...not. She's urgh...doing more."

Garvey looked at him in the way most people would watch a village idiot try and wear a pair of trousers as a hat, but shook his head and merely said softly, "that girl works too hard, gotta give her credit. See ya."

Then the door shut, and Sheila rose from under the desk whilst laughing, clearly at Don. Don was a flushed state.

"Good job Batman, now why don't you pull your trousers up and get back to work.", she said authoritively, her breasts still pertly exposed whilst her white shirt flagged around her. Cum was smeared on her cheek, and some on her thigh.

"Speak for yourself Sheila, you hardly look like your saintly self, you have my cum on your cheek.", he pointed to her left cheek, she found the splodge with her fingers and scooped it and then sucked it suggestively whilst looking at him. His cock spasmed again.

As she buttoned up her shirt, and readjusted her hair she spoke to him, "You know, seeing as you have me in this compromising position and all, why don't you come round to my house tonight and 'compromise' me a little further...what you think?"

Don smiled, as he pulled his boxers and trousers up, "Yeah sure, what time?"

"How about 7.30pm? Does that sound good to you?"

"Sounds agreeable. I'll be there."

----------------

And he was, at 7.40 (fashionably late) he was stood on her doorstep with a bottle of wine. Trying his best to look like the most loveable member of a boy band. She opened the door, she was wearing red lipstick, had done her eyes to look smoky, and a little red dress that accentuated her curves.

Don looked at her "Wow Sheila...you're on fire!"

She smiled sweetly, but something about her demeanor had changed, she looked more empowered, there was a glint of steel in her brown eyes. Then he heard something, her living room was adjacent to the hallway, the sound was eerily familiar, he ventured in. The living room door was open. A video was on. And he was on it...showing him typing the email on her pc.... Showing her saying, "What are you going to do? I am so frightened, I will do anything not to anger you further", showing him tell her what a slut she was...and of course, her whispers had been discrete, you could not see them in the footage, all you could see him doing was blackmailing her, forcing her to do things of a libidinous nature. The entire thing looked so non-consensual, especially as her back was turned to the camera, but he was facing it, so you couldn't see her face contort and smile from the throes of pleasure. She had him cornered.

Horror flooded his system as his nerves went into overdrive. She was smiling angelically, clearly delighting in his troubled reactions. As he stood there in a state of petrified shock, she sat down, daintily crossing her legs, and then paused the video.

As she spoke, excitement tinted her otherwise calm voice, "So you see Don...I have some friends coming over tonight, and now that "Sex in the City" is finished, I need to find other ways to keep them entertained...and seeing as it took less time to entrap you than I thought with the help of some cameras installed on the ceiling, I thought I would surprise my friends with you...and guess the delicious pun Don...? You don't need a university education to guess the pun... go on, guess..."

Done looked at her hatefully and mumbled, "You and your friends still get to haveyour sex in the city."

Sheila smiled, "Don, believe me, there are more discomforting things in store for you than bad puns...I will lay out my more long term rules for you later, but for now I have this delightful outfit for you....oh yes and a dog collar....the girls will adore the surprise that I have in store for them."

To be continued...

12