The Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually I am" I told her being serious. She ran her hand up my thigh and laughed "Well get over it."

She had pulled into the garage and we went into her house, I was in her arms the second she returned from hanging up our coats. We were just hugging and touching each other lightly. There was none of the usual rush that I'd always felt even if only on the periphery. We had the whole night not just a few hours and because of that everything felt different. When we parted she went into the living room, I had been in her house before but never really got a good look at everything. There just hadn't been time. Now I took in the rooms and noted the way she was reflected in them. She was kneeling in front of the fireplace lighting a fire as I looked around. She moved to turn off all but one of the lamps then she turned on some music and suddenly the room was filled with the sounds of smooth romantic jazz. I smiled when she turned to me and opened her arms. We dance together our bodies close. I was moving to her rhythm rather than the music's and loving every second of it. We danced like that for a long time before she moved her hands up my from my hips and began to run them up and down my back. I wrapped my arms more tightly around her neck and lifted my head from her shoulder to press my lips to hers. She kissed me back running the tip of her tongue over my bottom lip. Just when I was getting really into it she pulled away. I frowned and she laughed. "I'll be right back" was all she said before leaving the room.

True to her word she did come right back, she was carrying a huge dark blue down comforter with her and two pillows. We spread the comforter out in front of the fire place and then she laid on it and opened her arms. That was all the invitation I needed, I was in her arms again kissing her as buttons were unbuttoned and zippers were unzipped. Clothes were removed and tossed through the air as we consumed each other. I was straddling her and looking down into her eyes resting my hands on either side of her shoulders I moved against her slowly, pussy to pussy our wetness mingled and added to the friction between us. I could already feel the tightening in the pit of my stomach and my hips moved faster, as my heart started to beat more rapidly. The heat from the still blazing fire and the heat she always aroused in me had me sweating as I continued to move against her. She moaned and when my name slipped from her parted lips that was all I needed. The way she said my name was like a promise and a plea all wrapped up into two syllables. My thighs trembled around her and every muscle in my body tensed and relaxed, she was still moving against me even as I climaxed. She wasn't far behind me and the look on her face was the definition of beauty. I relaxed against her and she held me close.

We stayed like that until Madison shifted and I rolled off of her. Before I had time to fully relax against the comforter she was between my thighs. I could feel her breath as she moved in closer. I couldn't wait for even a moment , I thrust my hips up to meet her mouth. She opened her lips and ran her tongue up and down lightly she was just barely touching me and I wished to God she would. She teased me with light kisses and tiny licks until I was begging her. She let me beg and laughed but still didn't let me have my way, "be patient baby" she said lifting her head. I tried to be patient and not beg but it wasn't working at all, she bit me gently and kept teasing me until I was on the verge of tears for what had to be the hundredth time that evening. When I was shaking and trembling and almost crying Madison finally took me over the edge. Very suddenly her fingers were inside of my wetness and her lips were wrapped around my clit sucking gently. I wrapped my legs around her head and thrust against her. She stayed there until my legs relaxed out of sheer exhaustion. I wanted to return the favor and take her until she was as weak and tired as I felt but I couldn't. When she laid next to me and folded the blanket around the two of us the only thing I had the strength to do was tell her I loved her. She smiled and repeated the words to me before kissing me softly.

When I woke up it was still dark, my head was resting on Madi's shoulder and she was holding me in a loose one armed embrace. The embers in the fire place still glowed and I was absolutely content. Madison shifted a little and I lifted my head looked at her surprised to see she too was awake.

"I love waking up with you" I told her. I knew I shouldn't have let that slip but I couldn't help it. I expected her to reprimand me or draw back from me emotionally the way she always did when I slipped up and made comments like that, but this time she didn't.

"I like it too Cori" she told me toying with my hair.

"Really?" I asked her genuinely surprised I mean I knew she loved me but she hardly ever let her guard down with me, not like this.

"Yes really" she said.

I smiled not needing to say anything more. There was silence between a us for few moments more then Madison began to speak again.

"Do you ever think about what we're going to do after you graduate?" she asked.

I just nodded because I wasn't sure how much I could say so saying nothing seemed better than making a fool of myself. When I didn't speak she went on.

"At the end of the year I'm going to resign."

I sat up and looked at her. "You're going to what?" I asked in a tone that clearly indicated that I thought she'd lost every ounce of sense she had. Above all else she was a good teacher and I didn't want her resigning.

"Baby even after you graduate the two of us could never be a real couple as long as I taught there. I know you know that, there would still be rumors and gossip and I can't live like that and I wouldn't want you to either. I would certainly never want to hide what we have or ask you to keep on going like this."

I knew she right but I still couldn't let her give up her job. "Madi you can't do this, I mean you're a good teacher and this is a really good job."

She looked at me and shook her head, as if to negate what I'd said, "There are other jobs and other school districts but there will never be another you, I can't not do this. I'll see if I can find a job close to whatever college you go to if you still want me..."

She trailed off and looked away from my eyes. I lay on my side next to her and waited for her to meet my gaze. "Madison if you'd let me I'd spend the rest of my life showing you how much I want you. I don't know how you could even begin to think that I wouldn't."

"Do you mean that?" I could hear the tears in her voice when she spoke and see them shining in her eyes.

"Of course I do."

She rolled away from me and stood in one swift motion. She was out of the room before I even had a chance to ask her where she was going. When she came back she was wearing a long satin robe and her left hand was closed tight around something. In her absence I had wrapped myself up in the comforter we'd been laying on, I could still smell hints of our combined scents on the cover. She sat down next to me and stared at me, she searched my eyes and I hoped that she would find every answer she was looking for in them.

"Corrin, You know I love you, I have never loved anyone like this and sometimes it scares the hell out of me. I thought I'd have more time to plan this and that maybe I'd wait for just the right time and say all the right things..."

She trailed off and I just kept looking at her not sure what she was trying to say.

She laughed and took my left hand in her right one. "I know I'm rambling and you have no idea what I'm talking about."

She opened her left hand and there was a ring in it. I was no jeweler but it didn't look like any cracker jack prize to me.

"My grandmother died when I was fourteen, she left this to me because she didn't have a daughter of her own and she didn't want any of her sons wives to have it. She knew they would never cherish it, not like she did and not like I could. I was supposed to wear this when I got engaged, but things don't always work out the way we plan them." She paused and there were tears in her eyes again. "I want you to have it, I know you'll cherish it and that's all she ever wanted."

I was crying and smiling and half in shock. She hadn't actually gotten around to asking me to marry her but I knew that's what she meant. "Are you proposing to me?"

"Yes" she said.

"Yes" I said.

Okay guys there's only one more chapter left to write and then it'll be all done unless of course there's a public outcry. Thanks to everyone who sent me feedback and encouraged me to keep this story going. Please leave PC's and vote. D21