The Bitch Mother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

"Oh my darling friend...you are on your way to a wonderful and loving way of life! Ronda, fuck your son tonight and make him your lover! Fuck Alex!" Sofia said and hung up. "Fuck me you, god damn, mother fucking, gorgeous man! Fuck your mother's nasty, incest...loving...cunt!" Sofia growled and he did as told. He grabbed mom's hips and he gave her all he had.

Their skin slapped together and her juice sounds filled the room. "You no good, motherfucker!" Sofia yelled, as Dave took her and rammed up her cunt. "Fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed, and he moved faster, slamming into her ass and hips hard.

"Cum on me, mom! Cum on your son's eighteen year old cock! You nasty bitch!" he growled in her ear, as he slapped her right ass-cheek.

"OH MY GOD! DAVID, MY DAVID!" Sofia screamed, her cunt locked around him and Sofia came hard. Her body shook and her heart pounded. "Oh my God, you are an amazing lover!" she smiled, as he kept pushing into her and he slapped her other cheek. "Fuck me, oh yes, oh yes!" Sofia cried, and her muscles grabbed him again. "Oh David, stop, stop before you kill me!" she laughed, and sat on the floor.

"Damn mom, what got into you?" Dave asked, as he sat down on the floor next to her and hugged her tightly.

"Ronda watched Alex jerk off last night, and she doesn't know how much longer she can resist his advances!"

"You love matching up mother's and sons, don't you?" he said, giving her a kiss.

"Hell yes I do!" Sofia laughed and hugged him.

*.

Ronda changed her panties and went to her son's room to do something she never thought possible. She was going to jerk him off and enjoy every stroke of his huge cock. She walked in wearing only her panties, stepped between his legs and got down on her knees. "I want to do it for you...is that ok, or not?" she teased, pushing his hands away, Ronda started masturbating her son. "Oh baby, it's soooo hard, and your skin is soooo soft and warm!" She leaned over, opened her mouth and let a big glob of spit slide from her mouth, dropping it right onto her son's swollen cock. "Mmmm, much nicer now, huh?" she purred, as her hands could barely hold him, as Ronda feverishly stroked him.

"Oh mom, I'm not going to last very long!" Alex moaned excitedly. Mom was fucking jerking him off and he just knew, that she was going to get covered. "Mom, not much longer!" he moaned, as she stroked and squeezed him, pulling on his cock so nice.

"Oh yeah, cum all over me! Anywhere on your mommy! Cum on my breasts! Want to cum in your mother's...mouth?" Ronda growled, and felt him jerk, as she moved her hands as fast as she could. "Yeah baby, yeah!" she moaned, and aimed his cockhead at her breasts and belly. He shot hard, and Ronda was surprised at the force of it. 'Damn, he could shoot that shit deep in a woman's pussy and get them pregnant for sure!' she thought, and just kept jerking him.

He watched, and soooo loved his mom for doing this. "Oh mom, yeah, oh mom, yes!" Alex cried out, enjoying mom's loving hands, jerking off his cock, letting him cum all over her breasts. This was definitely a good sign, he thought.

Ronda slowed down and leaned in to kiss him. "That's for being a wonderful son and for being so good to me," she said, and quickly left his room. 'Oh lord, I'm covered in my sons cum!' she moaned to herself, as she rushed to her bathroom. 'I know this is wrong, but I just can't resist!' she moaned again, as she started scooping up and eating his fertile seed.

*.

They walked through the crowds of people, arm in arm and as close as they could get to each other. "This morning was great and I want to thank you again, mom. It's not every day a guy gets such a wonderful treat from his mom, and I loved it!" Alex whispered to her, caressing the side of her ass.

"I'm glad you liked it, and hey, you just never know, it may happen again sometime!" Ronda said with a red face, as her pussy sent signals to her brain, that it was begging her to give in to Alex. "Oh look, the tunnel of...love!" she smiled, and pulled her son towards it. "Take me on it and we'll make out, or something even...better!" she added, watching Alex pay for the ride, and then they got into a junky car.

"I hope we make it out alive!" he laughed, as they snuggled into each other, as Alex slid his right arm around mom's lower back. "I want you mom and I'm not stopping till we make love!" he said, and mom just smiled.

"Never give up your dreams!" she whispered, as she unzipped his pants and reached in to pull out his growing cock. "Oh my, it's always ready...isn't it?" Ronda purred, as they went into the dark building, as she inhaled her sons entire cock.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned, as he tried watching his mom sucking on his cock. "Oh God mom, mom!" Alex moaned, as she sucked him hard, she wasn't letting up. "Suck it, suck your sons cock! Suck your son!" he moaned, as mom kept sucking.

She lifted up, let him pop loudly from her mouth and giggled. "Oh God, I love sucking a big, hard...cock! I hope you don't...mind!" she teased, and went back down on her son, sucking him hard and hoping he'd cum soon. She wanted to taste him and give her baby a real treat. She lifted again; letting him pop free as she looked to him. "Cum in my mouth and enjoy me sucking you off!" Ronda moaned, and went back to sucking him harder.

Her mouth was so hot and her sucking was out of this world. "Oh mom, I'm close...oh mom, mom!" Alex moaned and tried pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, but she was laying on him and he couldn't. "Mom, lift up just a little, I need to move, so I can fuck your...mouth!" he said with need in his voice, and mom quickly moved off him.

She moved and lifted up. "You want to fuck your mommy's mouth? Wouldn't that be nasty! You know what we're doing, all of it, it's called incest baby!" Ronda teased excitedly, and managed to get on her knees in front of him. "But, if you want to be nasty and fuck your loving mother's mouth like that...then I'll let you, and if you'd like...you can cum in it to!" she purred, as she leaned into Alex and sucked his stiff cock deep into her mouth. Then a weird thought came into her mind and she wanted to laugh. 'I'm using such dirty words, I can't get enough of his cock and I'm soooo ready to fuck his brains out...my baby boy is in for the time of his life!" she thought, sucking on him and enjoying her son fucking her mouth with deep strokes.

Alex started lifting his hips to her mouth, her lips formed a tight circle and it felt heavenly. He was moving fast, enjoying watching his cock fucking his sexy mother's mouth, as she smiled around his cock plunging into her hot wet mouth. "You are the best mom in the entire world!" he said, as then he smiled back to her as they looked deep into each other's eyes. "I wish we were at home, and if we were...I'd take you to bed and make love to you mom, and I would never, ever stop!" Alex moaned down to her and he jerked. "See mom, I just...oh God...think about you, and I...cum!" he yelled, his cock jerked again, as warm cum started filling mom's mouth.

Her arms flew around his thrusting hips and Ronda let her baby boy use her anyway he wanted. He jerked as she tilted her neck, giving his cock-head and salty load of cum a straight path down her throat. 'Oh baby, oh yes, yes!' she thought, sucking him and enjoying eating her baby's cum, the baby she spit from her nasty cunt; Ronda was on fire. She sucked and sucked, waiting for him to stop cumming.

She eased him from her mouth and Ronda moved to his side. "I don't know what has happened or how we got to where we are right now, but," she stopped to kiss her son and gently put his cock away. "Tonight, after our date," she kissed him deeper and turned to hug him tighter. "You will be my lover, and I will do anything to please you and to satisfy all of your needs!" Ronda smiled and her entire body was on fire. Her cunt started tingling; her nipples were hard and ready for some pain.

"Oh mom, really, you aren't kidding around are you?" he asked, and mom had this sexy look in her eyes.

She held his face with both hands and softly kissed Alex. "I would never joke about that and I can't wait until tonight. I've done a nice thing for you, but once you sink your long cock into your mother's cunt and fuck me, you'll never look at another woman again!" Ronda whispered to him, as they came out of the darkness of the old building.

He was shocked and as they walked from the ride, Alex pulled mom aside, behind a small work shed. "I need to hold and kiss you, my...dear...sweet...mother!" he kissed her, and his hands were all over her ass, caressing and squeezing it through her skin-tight jeans. Then suddenly, he had an idea. "Mom, I want to give you an um...orgasm, please!" he begged, but saw her frown.

"Not here, this could very well be a smoking area or something. You can see from the trash and cigarette butts on the ground. Come on, let's go look around and see if they have any other dark rides!" she smiled, and off they went.

Alex loved being near mom and he kept one of his big hands on her ass at all times. He loved feeling her cheeks wiggling in the tight jeans and with them being so low cut; he could look down mom's ass crack, when she was in front of him. He could just about see the top of her cunt and he was taking a chance. Alex lifted his hand from mom's cheek, up to her lower back and he slipped his hand deep inside her jeans.

They walked around, his hand in her jeans the entire time, they rode a few more rides, then Alex saw something. "Hey mom, look over there! That looks dark as hell!" he said and laughed at mom. "What's wrong mom, don't you like zombies?" Alex said and laughed some more. Poor mom hated zombies or anything to do with them, even when they would watch movies together, she'd force herself to watch it and snuggle in, close to him.

She saw the place and gave Alex a dirty look. "You know darn well I hate those things and I hope you're not going to force me to go in there! I promised the next dark place, but I couldn't relax or have any kind of fun," she added, and Alex pulled them away from it.

He hugged her very tight and made sure she could feel his swollen cock. "I know mom and I wouldn't do that to you!" he said as they walked on, but didn't see any more rides that were dark.

Ronda pulled him into her arms and hugged him tight. "Well, shoot it's going on five now, let's go home...relax a little, and get ready for our...date. What do you think?" she asked, nibbling his lips, as her hips were starting to rub against his.

He caressed deep into her ass and was sucking the side of her neck. "If we do...I won't be able to stop mom, and I don't want to piss you off! I need you and if we did anything...I couldn't stop, and I know I'd end up fucking you!" he said, as he was now was literally burning for her!

She listened to the desire in his voice for her, and hugged him. "Awe, that's so sweet and you are such a gentleman!" Ronda said, as she kissed him and leaned into his ear. "Take us home baby and you can make love to your mommy, ok!" she purred, as she looked into his eyes. Ronda was in love, in love with her son. "I love you so much and I can't wait to get my baby boy...back in my horny, little cunt and let you fuck me!" Ronda purred, with lust, as Alex started walking them out to the car.

"Damn mom, you cuss worse than I do, and that's saying something!" Alex smiled, as mom pinched his ass.

She laughed and grabbed his ass. "Would you like me to go back to my old ways or stay like this? You got me horny and now...you have to deal with it young man! And just so you know, I stay fucking horny too!" she laughed, as they got into car; Alex raced through the parking lot. "I think someone is in a hurry to get home and fuck his mommy! Are you, baby?" Ronda teased, as she leaned over, turned onto her stomach and started pulling out his cock. "Ever had your cock sucked like this before?" she asked, as she started nursing the head of his cock, getting it wet and slowly stroking him.

Alex was in heaven and couldn't wait for this. He always wanted a good, sloppy blowjob while driving and he just knew that mom would be the best. "You stay just the way you are mom. I was only saying that you cursed more than I do!" he laughed, racing through the parking lot and onto the freeway. "Hell yes I'm in a hurry and I can't wait mom!" he said. He loved the way mom was sucking on him. Her slobbering was making his pants a total mess and he hoped nobody would see. "Mom, you are fucking...oh God...amazing, and so good at this!" he moaned, as he tried to keep the car on the road.

She lifted her head and sat up. "Thank you sweet-heart, but I'm going to finish this later. I don't want to wear you out with blow jobs. I want to wear you out with my...cunt! Would that be ok with you baby?" she moaned in his ear, and saw their house was just up the street, but she saw an odd sight and was surprised. "Holy crap, look who came without calling!" Ronda said, wondering why her ex-husband and his little cunt were at her house.

"I wonder what's up?" Alex asked, hoping dad wasn't there to fink him out. He had mom ready to fuck him and dad could ruin it with just a few words.

"I guess we'll have to just see!" she smiled at Alex. Nothing, not even her bastard of a husband, Alex's father, was going to mess up their plans of making love. "Don't worry about him, I'll see what he wants, and then he can fucking leave!" she laughed, as she got out of her car and quickly walked to his. "Why are you here; you know you are supposed to call me before you come!" Ronda snapped at him and saw Tom smiling. "Why are you smiling at me like that?" she asked, as he looked up and down, and then smiled once again.

"I'm looking at a very horny woman, and I guess my advice about her worked! Good luck fucking her and trying to keep that cunt of hers happy! That's why I left her! She never gets enough Alex, and she's going to drive you crazy!" he laughed, as he saw Ronda giving Alex a scolding look. "I sold the condo to a close friend and it was a total cash deal!" he said, and lifted a briefcase to Ronda. "Here's one million, go have fun...Love birds!" he laughed, again, got in his car and quickly drove away.

She walked up to Alex and gave him a push in the middle of his chest. "So, you had the fucking nerve to ask your own father, how to seduce me and to use it on me? Alex, how could you do that and...make me see what a wonderful son I have!" she smiled and kissed him. "I don't care you silly boy, and when you asked me out dancing, I figured you and he had a talk." Ronda smiled as they walked into the house and she made her way up to a table. "Let's have a look at a million dollars!" she said, with a grin as she opened the case.

Alex felt sick and as if he was going to die, but when she smiled and said how wonderful he was, Alex knew it was all good. "You scared the shit out of me," he said, and moved behind her, rubbing and caressing mom's ass, while looking at the money, as he slowly reached around her body. "I say, let's go upstairs and make love mommy." Alex whispered in mom's ear, and he heard a soft moan.

She turned to face him and caressed her son's face. "If we can manage it, I would like our first time to consist of you calling me mom or mommy, okay baby? I want it to be...very sensual and loving," she purred in response to her son, as they walked up the stairs.

He kissed her and they started to mom's room. "I love you more than anything in the world, mom and I always will" Alex said, as they stood by mom's bed, as they slowly undressed each other. He lifted her blouse and reached out to hold her left breast. "I've be dying to do this!" he smiled, leaned over and started to nurse her very swollen nipple. It was hard, rubbery and her flesh tasted of salt. His cock grew hard and Alex knew that he needed her NOW, big time!

She moaned as he sucked her aching nipple and Ronda was ready for him to urgently be inside her. "Baby, come lie on the bed and take your mother! I need you inside me so bad...I'm hurting!" she purred, wiggling out of her tight jeans, she left her panties on. "Alex, would you like me to leave my panties on or have them...off," she purred, giving him a wicked look and a teasing smile. "Today baby...you get the real thing...ME" Ronda purred again, as she grabbed his swelling cock and pulled him to the middle of her bed.

He watched mom, she was soooo beautiful. "Damn mom, I love your panties, but you're right...I have the real thing today and all I need to know is...how you want this to happen. You on top or me?" he asked, as she patted the bed for him to lie down. "Holy fuck! Mom on top and riding me!" Alex said with excitement, thinking of his mother riding him and giving them a good fuck.

She smiled, as she started to pull down her panties, but then decided to leave them on, as Ronda moved over on top of her son. She took his hands, lifted them to her daggling breasts and moaned while he squeezed them. "Oh Alex, I need you in me now!" she said, lifting her hips, pulling her soaking wet panties to the side, and aiming him into her sopping opening.

As he watched, he couldn't speak a single word. Mom had him down, was hovering over him, and now, finally, she was going to make his ultimate in dreams come true. He felt her wetness, and then reached down her body and grabbed her ass. "Yes, take it into your wonderful...mommy cunt and fuck your son!" he growled, as he held her ass tightly in his hands.

"Yeah, baby...mommy is going to..." she and gave him a deep kiss and went down. "Oh my fucking...God! Your big, your soooo big! Oh my fucking, God...so fucking BIG!" she screamed out, as his big cock-head split her cunt in two, and he wasn't even close to being all the way in her. "God, baby, how do you get this...up a girls...cunt?" Ronda moaned, as she slowly started rocking her hips back and forth. "Ahhh, yeah baby, that's much...better!" she moaned, as she was now rocking her hips in every direction imaginable. "Yeah, oh yeah!" she was moaning; she was grinding into Alex hard now, and his nine inches were all the way in her cunt.

Her cunt wrapped around her sons huge cock like a squid in the ocean, as her cunt squeezed him hard. "Mom, you're soooo fucking tight! Oh shit, yeah, oh mom!" he moaned, as her pussy swallowed his cock and as far as he knew it, his cock was now being eaten alive by his mom's cunt. "Oh mom, this is...awesome!" he cried, as she moved and rocked her hips all over.

She smiled and couldn't get enough of her son. "Momma needs you to ram your hard cock up mommy's cunt and fuck her hard! Hurry and fuck me" Ronda growled, as she stood up on her feet, as Alex began thrusting up into her.

He heard his mom moaning like a bitch in heat, as he pulled his feet up to his ass and started to ram into his mom's hot, juicy cunt like a piston. "Oh yeah, like that mom? Like your horny, long-dicked son fucking you, mom? Do you mom?" he growled, as he reached to pull on her swollen nipples. "Like it, mom? Do you like your son fucking your cunt?" he growled again, as he grabbed her and rolled over with her. "Now it my turn mother!" he laughed; he wrapped her legs under his arms, grabbed her wrists as Alex smiled down on her. 'I'm going to love you now," he whispered, and pushed completely inside her quivering body.

Her son's long, thick cock stretched her cunt wide open "Oh my baby, my baby! Oh baby, my Alex, my sexy...son is taking his...mommy!" Ronda cried out again, as Alex pushed his long, stiff cock to her core and up inside her womb. "Oh...my...god!" she moaned through her teeth, as she clawed his back, as her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist. "Keep it in...mommy, I love it...deep! Oh God, YES!" Ronda squealed, as he gave another hard push and slid all the way in her now.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers