The Bitch Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers

"Really bum boy?"

"Oh yeah Bitch," I said squirting a mess of lubricant over my hard cock. I stepped up behind her and pulled her by her hips so she was level with my cock. I could see from her expectant face she was holding her breath. I decided to give her something to hold her breath about and levelled my penis at her pinched anus.

"Oi Bitch," I said.

"What bum boy?"

"I told you, I don't do vaginas." Saying that I gently leaned against puckered hole and felt her pop open as I slipped in.

"Aaaaaaah," she cried out as I entered her, pulling her hard back onto me, but not to my full depth of course, she was quite new to this kind of thing. He head was arched back and I could see the expression on her face of concentration. Her pursed lips, clenched fist, wide eyes, I gathered that she was getting in to what I was doing to her.

"Is this what you expected my Darling sister? You've got your brothers fat cock up your arse hole like you've wanted for weeks isn't it," I said forcing my way all the way in to her now she'd had a few moments to get used to me, slapping my thighs against her buttocks giving one of them a sharp smack with my hand to add to the fun, "isn't it!?!"

"Yes!" she cried out, "yes, it so is, Oh God, Bill fuck me," she started to rock backwards and forwards, so I had to smack her arse for her again and pin her steady while I fucked her.

"I'm not fucking 'you' Darling sister, I'm fucking the arse in front of me. That fact that it's attached to your body is reasonably academic as far as I'm concerned."

"Just promise me you'll keep fucking it Bill, please," he begged, her head bent back as far as it would go.

"Oh I certainly will that; you arse Sandra, as a great man once said, is mine."

"Yes," she said as I reached forward to take hold of her tiny ponytail, "all yours Bill," I noticed that her right arm had sneaked under her body and must have been at her clitoris. I reached around and grabbed her arm pulling it behind her back. "Pleeeeeease Bill, I need to come, please, I'm so horny."

"I'm so horny, I'm so horny," I mocked, "If you want to COME," I pushed hard into her almost pushing her face into the back of the sofa, "Fucking COME!" I went mad.

Like a man possessed I fucked my Bitch sister's arse smacking into her backside with a fury I couldn't remember with any other lover.

"OH Jesus," she cried out, "Oh Bill... fuck! Jesus fucking Christ! Fuck me Bill, fuck me, fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Her final cry had me pulling her back onto my cock while I emptied myself into her enjoying a last few strokes while the tremors passed. Sandra was doing likewise, and I released her hand so she could strum her clit through her crisis.

I left my cock in her bottom, while she got her breath back. She squeezed me a few times but I was just hard enough to stay in.

Eventually, I gently pulled out and Sandra giggled. "That is a weird feeling," she said, "it's almost like I was... passing you."

"It's something you get used to," I said, "After the first dozen or so times, you'll hardly even notice."

"What?" she said as if the concept was all together new, "I'm not saying I didn't like it," she stood slightly unsteadily.

I grabbed her and bent her forward, "Hands on your knees," I said, "there's something I want to watch." I sat back on my sofa to catch my breath, Sandra peaked around her legs, then transferred her hands from her knees to her buttocks and spread them, her arsehole was bigger than before of course. I bottom flexed and she clenched her teeth a few times. After a few moments I saw my come appear at her red stretched anus and commence a slow trickle.

"Oh fuck, that is so sexy," she said closing her eyes as it ran across her fleshy pussy lips, and she gave a slight tremble. The thing that really surprised me was when, as my come began a long slow slide down the back of her thigh, she reached out an index finger and scooped it up, turning to me and putting it in her mouth.

"Seeing as you like your come in my mouth so much Bill..."

"You..."

She smacked her lips and swallowed noisily. "Yeah, if you hadn't made me gag, I was quite ready to finish you off. I was pissed, but not that pissed. You coming in my mouth has been my wank fantasy every night, except when you spanked me of course, that kind of took care of itself. This HRT is fucking murder I tell you."

We both went to the bathroom, washed what we had to and made for our own beds as if nothing had happened!

I got the feeling that however weird it had been, somehow this wasn't going to be the end...

Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers