The Bitches in the Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,016 Followers

"So let's see, you already know Rayne," Cady said, pouring him a vodka soda with a heavy hand. "And this is our friend, Lola."

He looked at the tiny blonde sitting in the red lounge chair who nodded to him with a smile. She was a spinner type, petite and with a tight body. She had her hair in a long ponytail and wore clear-colored raver-girl sunglasses despite it being obviously dark in the basement.

"Sorry about the noise," Rayne apologized amiably. "Lola just got back from Ibiza last week and we were playing these wicked tracks the local DJs burned for her."

Rayne moved to turn down the music and like a moth to a flame, Luke's eyes were on her sculpted ass as he took a sip of the drink Lola had mixed for him. It seemed like it was almost pure Vodka with a little splash of soda.

"Sit down!" Cady laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him down into the sofa with her. She took the joint that was being passed around and took a long drag, before handing it to him.

"Uhm, I really shouldn't," he said.

"But?" she said, her eyes sparkling.

He grinned and shrugged. He took the joint and inhaled deeply. Fuck it. He was allowed to have a little fun, he figured. And when else would be have a chance to hang out with these three incredibly hot girls again? Probably never.

Luke had smoked some weed on occasion in university, but the inhale of this particular joint had him fighting to keep from coughing like an amateur. He could feel the burn in his lungs and the heady rush a few moments later. Wow, he realized, that was some incredibly potent pot!

"Like it?" Cady teased. "You may have the finest alcohol upstairs, but we have world class drugs down here, baby."

"You're definitely right about that," he said, feeling the high immediately.

He immediately berated himself for smoking the rest of the joint with them, but he did it anyway. He considered the fact that he had just indulged enough to make him far too high to return to the party at that point, and he'd need to wait it out. Maybe that had been what his subconscious had been pushing him to do, he thought briefly, before succumbing to the enjoyment of the moment.

They engaged in small talk for a while. He found out that Lola and Rayne had boyfriends while Cady was more of a man-eater than one to succumb to commitment.

"I don't know how you do it," she marveled, nudging his leg with her bare one. "Can you seriously imagine just fucking one girl for the rest of your life?"

The combination of the alcohol and the weed had loosened his tongue and he ended up laughing at her comment. "Uhm... I think that makes the assumption that I'm actually doing any fucking at all."

"What do you mean?" squealed Cady as the girls broke down in bleary-eyed hysterics.

Once the fun of the moment had calmed down, Luke just shrugged.

"Kendra doesn't 'fuck', she 'makes love.' "

"She doesn't fuck? Ok, like what does that mean exactly. She's frigid in the bedroom?" Rayne asked, with an obvious unspoken sarcastic smile passing between her and Cady.

"She's just ... you know... not that adventurous," Luke said, feeling somewhat guilty for talking badly about his fiancé with the 'enemy clan'.

"Hmm... that can mean a lot of things," Lola grinned, taking another hit of the joint. "Does she swallow?"

"No," Luke sighed.

"Does she let you come on her face?" Rayne asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Uhm, no, she said it's too degrading."

"Oooh, my turn," Cady giggled. "So tell me Luke," she said, tilting away from him slightly and presenting him with a half-view of her luscious bottom. She looked over her shoulder at him with big dramatic green eyes. "Does she... take it up the ass?"

He exhaled deeply, feeling his cock stiffen in his trousers, although he made no attempt to hide it this time.

"You girls are seriously going to get me into trouble," he said in a low voice.

"Oh come on, Luke," Cady purred, bolding sliding over into his lap, facing the girls and grinning wickedly at them. She began to lewdly grind her ass against his crotch, delighting in feeling it harden beneath her every gyration. "Does she beg for you to slide that dick deep inside her, while you pull her hair and tell her what a dirty little slut she's been?"

The girls watched him curiously, obviously interested to see what his reaction would be to Cady's antics. The upstanding Luke Prescott would have pushed her off his lap, and reminded himself of his gorgeous fiancée entertaining their guests upstairs. But the depraved and sexually frustrated Luke found himself embracing his drunken high, and grabbing hold of her curvy hips and pulling her down harder onto his cock. The warm globes of her ass felt incredible and he couldn't help but push his dick up against her as discreetly as he could, while feigning that he was just wrestling playfully with her.

"Ooh I think Luke wishes he had a couple of hot little asses to fuck tonight," Cady giggled, winking at the girls.

For a minute, Luke paused. He hadn't considered any kind of real flirtation beyond Cady. He assumed that most girls were territorial about that kind of thing. And besides, the other girls had boyfriends.

But Rayne cocked her head to one side, and a slow smile spread across her face. "Hmm... maybe that can be arranged."

He sat there in a moment of stunned silence, uncertain as to whether he should laugh and assume they were joking, or whether he should pick his tongue up off the floor and agree to do whatever they wanted if it meant giving him a chance to play whatever game they had in mind.

"I'm not sure if Xavier would like that very much," Lola said out loud, referring to her boyfriend. Luke quickly began to sober in response. Clearly, they had just been teasing him.

But then Rayne shrugged and began to crawl over to where Luke and Cady were sitting. "Maybe you can just watch then, Lola. You know how you love to watch."

"Mmmm... you're right about that," Lola conceded with a slow smile. "Besides we have to see if he can handle the two of you first. I know I have trouble finding a way to please both of your pussies at the same time when we play together."

Luke had to question whether this was all some kind of drug-induced dream. A million thoughts raced through his mind as Rayne crawled to where they were sitting. She stayed kneeling on the floor while Cady leaned over to kiss her full on the mouth, still keeping her ass in Luke's lap, shamelessly grinding away at his hard-on. Lola remained perched on the big red chair and lit up another joint, clearly ready to enjoy the show.

For a moment he thought about all of his friends and family upstairs celebrating his upcoming wedding with his beautiful blonde fiancée who had worked for weeks to perfect every single detail of the party. He wondered if they would noticed that he was absent from the party, or if they'd all just assume he was somewhere in some alcove of the house, chatting with guests. He wondered if Kendra might go searching for him and end up knocking on the door, or even whether the Cady had left the door open. A small error like that could give them ample opportunity to get caught and possibly ruin his entire life right in front of everyone he had ever known and cared about.

And yet, he couldn't physically bring himself to pull back or leave that basement apartment, despite all the glaring flaws in the scenario. His cock was raging hard, and these girls had all but begged for him to fuck them. It was an invitation that was impossible to refuse.

He put his hands on Cady's ample ass; the ass that he had been watching for years, hoping to catch a glimpse of every time he stayed at Kendra's place. It felt just as perfect as he'd imagined, firm and voluptuous in his grip as he squeezed and kneaded each cheek with fascination.

"Mmm... I'll bet you can't wait to fuck that," Cady teased, tossing her long brown hair over her shoulder and glancing back at him with a devilish grin.

"Oh I'm going to make sure you enjoy every single minute of it too," he assured her lustily. "Do you want my cum in your ass tonight?"

"Oh yesss...." She purred. "I want you to fill up my hole with hot thick cream and then I want Rayne to lick every drop of it out of me."

He could have come right then and there listening to her filthy mouth go on about her ideas for the night ahead, but he fought to regain his control. In the haze of the moment he moved forward so that Cady was forced to stand up, and he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her tight purple shorts. Luke literally peeled them down over her hips, watching each inch of tanned flesh exposed to his hungry gaze. Her ass jiggled deliciously as he slid the shorts down her legs. She wore a tiny white thong, that was soaked with juices and he quickly slid them off, handing them to Rayne.

"Oh I think I can find a place to put these," she said with a mischievous grin, before shoving them into Cady's mouth.

Cady immediately began to suck at the obviously wet crotch and made soft little moans as he gripped each perfect round cheek before spreading them apart, unable to resist any longer. His tongue dipped low enough to fill with the sweet juices of her pussy. She tasted like a ripe peach, and it made his dick throb with excitement. His tongue carried the juices up and over her asshole, pausing to tease her little pink knot with a swirling circular motion before pushing against the tight ring. He could hear her muffled cries of approval, as he began to lick her asshole and work his tongue inside her enthusiastically.

"Ooh, let me see... I love watching you do that," Rayne moaned, moving to grab each of Cady's ass cheeks and pulling them apart even wider. Rayne's blue eyes were trained on each move of Luke's tongue, urging him to get even deeper into her hole.

"I'm getting so wet watching you do this," she confessed. "It's just so dirty, I love it!"

Luke met her eyes, and without thinking twice, he slid his tongue out of Cady's ass, and grabbed Rayne's face with both his hands, pulling her towards him. He slid his dirty tongue into her mouth, and she kissed him back with a passion and urgency that surprised him, sucking his tongue greedily. Then with one hand she pushed his face back into Cady's ass, and he was again tongue-fucking her roommate while she watched.

Minutes later, he was making out with Rayne again, heedless of the fact that his fiancée was upstairs and her boyfriend was who knows where. While they kissed, he worked a finger into Cady's ass, finger fucking her smoothly while she gurgled with pleasure, still sucking on her wet panties. Finally he grabbed the back of Rayne's head, his fingers twined in her long thick black hair and pulled her back enough to replace his tongue with the fingers that he pulled out of Cady's ass.

"Suck these," he urged her, and she obliged him without hesitation. Her pale blue eyes looked up at him seductively while she licked his dirty fingers. She was enjoying every minute.

Urged on by the intensity of how dirty each girl seemed ready and willing to get, he guided Rayne's face into Cady's ass, pausing to watch the incredibly sight of Rayne licking her little knot and wriggling her tongue inside. Luke felt like he could have sat there and watched that all night and been perfectly satisfied. But the reality was that there was much more fun to be had. Not wanting to think about implications or the reality of what they were doing, he slid off the sofa and began to take off his clothes.

Off went the jacket and tie first. He struggled to unbutton his shirt with fumbling fingers, he was so eager to continue the moment. He glanced up and saw Lola still sitting on the red lounger, except her skirt was up around her waist and she had pulled her panties to the side, as she rubbed her clit. Clearly she loved watching, he thought to himself wryly. Their eyes locked as he unbuckled his pants and let them slide to the ground, along with his boxers. His cock sprang free. It was large and cut with a big mushroom head that glistened with pre-cum, and Luke could see her eyeing it appreciatively, rubbing her clit even faster.

"Sure you don't want to join us?" he asked boldly, feeling like the situation had already morphed into a real live porn show. What was the point of holding back now, he realized. This was going to be a once in a lifetime fuck-fest to get him through endless years of matrimonial boredom. It like practically like a last meal before the day of his sexual execution

"Mmm... you do look good," Lola admitted, taking her sunglasses off to get a better view. "Maybe in a little while. I'll see how you do with them first, and then maybe I'll let you fuck me for dessert."

He could help but moan audibly, just hearing her make the lewd offer. Luke couldn't believe it. These girls were utterly insatiable.

On his hands and knees, he set about taking off Rayne's clothes next. He slid the jeans down over her narrow hips while she shifted on each knee, letting him pull them off her body. She continued to claw at Cady's ass, barely missing a beat. Rayne didn't wear panties and Luke smiled to see her hard, yoga-sculpted ass revealed at last. The cheeks naturally splayed out as she shifted her knees apart and Luke wasted no time getting his tongue inside her, while he stroked his cock, feeling his slippery cum at the tip lubricating his hand while he moved it up and down the shaft.

"Wow, that is one amazing ass-licking daisy chain," Lola marveled.

He heard Cady's voice next, as she pulled the panties from her mouth. "Oh, Lola I wish I could see it myself. It must look so hot!"

"Oh it's ridiculously hot," Lola assured her. "I feel like I'm about to come just watching you all."

"Mmm... take a picture for me so that I can see it too," Cady whimpered and then moaned as she leaned down into the floor, balancing herself on her forearm while she rubbed her clit frantically with her other hand. "Oh my god, Rayne's tongue is so deep in my ass right now. I'm going to come so hard."

Lola slid off the chair and grabbed the digital camera that was near the bar. "Ok, bitches, let's see you both work yourselves into a frenzy of ass-licking abandon right now."

The situation seemed to get even kinkier with Lola acting as a kind of porn photographer, snapping images of their dirty sex-chain from various angles while taking occasional breaks to masturbate to the scene.

"Mmm... I think your boy-toy needs some attention, ladies," Lola drawled.

The girls turned to glance back at Luke who felt overwhelmed by the intensity of everything that was happening. They exchanged giggles of excitement over his gym sculpted athletic body and his big hard cock that bobbed in front of their faces as they crawled towards him. Luke stayed on his knees, mesmerized by the scene of the half naked girls, before they both knelt low in front of him and put their mouths on his cock. Cady's mouth seemed bottomless as she worked it down over his shaft. Juicy saliva mixed with his pre-cum began dripping from her lips. Rayne licked his balls at the same time, sucking each one into her mouth, driving him into a state of overstimulated ecstasy.

"Ooh, lean back and enjoy it, baby," Cady urged him, pushing him back onto the floor. He lay there, flat out on their soft, retro shag carpet, feeling light headed with pleasure as they worked their nimble mouths over him. He had never had his cock sucked like this before. His fiancée Kendra would lick it like a lollipop and used her hands to make up for her oral shortcomings, but Cady's mouth had practically engulfed his shaft. She bobbed up and down, expertly holding her mouth down hard on him, while she relaxed her gag reflex, and he could feel the head of his cock slide against the back of her throat. Her mind-blowing cock sucking was only further heightened by the feeling of Rayne's tongue on his balls, undulating against them and sucking them softly.

"Let's try something different," Rayne said, smiling wickedly at Cady. Both girls took hold of one of his legs and pushed them up and back against his chest. Luke was still in a drunken high haze of lust, and questioned nothing. Incredible enough, as though in a dream, he felt Cady's talented mouth slide down over his slippery shaft once again at the same time as he felt Rayne's tongue sliding over his asshole.

"Oh my fucking god!" he cried with surprise, letting his body relax and give in to the moment of pleasure. This was the kind of thing that his porn fantasies were made of. He couldn't believe it was happening to him in real life. There was not a single thought of Kendra in a white dress or the matter that his family and friends were probably looking for him upstairs at that very moment. He had two of the hottest girls he had ever seen with their mouths on him. Rayne's tongue was long, and he realized why Cady had been so enthusiastic with her moans while getting licked by her. That tongue was shoved far up into his ass sliding back and forth and snaking inside him. The combination of that with Cady's enthusiastic cock sucking combined to risk tipping him over the edge.

"I'm not going to be able to last much longer if you girls keep this up," he swore. "Fuck, I feel like I'm going to come so hard."

"Mmm, maybe you just need a distraction," Lola said as she stood over him. He looked up at her in a haze, and realized he could see up her short white mini-skirt. Her puffy little pink pussy was glistening at him, and he realized that she had taken off her panties.

Lola stepped over his face and incredibly the hot blonde spinner began to lower herself onto his mouth. She crouched over him low enough for her delicious pussy to hover over his lips teasingly. With both hands he reached up and pulled her down onto his face, licking her enthusiastically.

"Oh yeah, baby," she moaned. "Just like that. Suck that pussy for me. I want you to make me come."

She began to unabashedly grind her wet pussy down onto his mouth and he licked her juices and teased her clit with his tongue, before sliding it inside of her. The focus of making Lola climax had helped him calm his own raging libido enough to avoid coming too soon.

He could hear the occasionally clicking of the digital camera as she preserved the images of Cady and Rayne working on his cock and ass up close. A depraved and perverse part of him was excited to see the images later. The whole scene had to look incredible and he imagined that he would be frantically jerking off to those photos for months, or maybe even years to come.

"God, you are such a dirty boy," Lola moaned, riding his face enthusiastically. "Missing your own engagement party so that you can lay here and lick my pussy and get your ass and cock sucked. Yeah, that's it, keep going. I'm so close. Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna come all over your face... Ohhh yess...."

She went on with a litany of profane expletives, grinding her dripping pussy onto his mouth while he while he gripped her slender thighs and thrust his tongue up inside of her over and over again. Soon he could feel her pussy spasm against his mouth and she screamed out loud and clawed at his chest as the orgasm wracked through her tiny frame. He licked all her warm juices feeling the excitement of having made her cum start to tip him over the edge.

As Lola slid off his face, he caught sight again of the two nymphs at work on his body and moaned with amazement. Cady's talented oral skills were too much for him and as Rayne pushed her tongue deep into his ass one more time, he felt his cock twitch and spasm and he came hard. The surprise of the moment caught Cady off guard as the hot flood of cum splashed against the back of her throat. She sucked up as much as she could, with the rest of it drizzling down his shaft. Rayne moved up to suck the remainder of it off his cock as he watched her long dark hair move like a swish of silk against his thighs.

Dancing_Doll
Dancing_Doll
1,016 Followers