The Bitch's Oven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of them spoke, anything said was in small whispers, unintelligible to Robin. More sighs and moans than anything. The man at her head, obviously the leader of this bunch, pulled a long chain from the bag. It had half of a handcuff attached to the end. The one with her wrists clasped the cuff around one of her wrists and dragged the chain toward a tree. He wrapped it around the tree and pulled it back and fastened it to itself. Then he did the same with another chain and her other wrist. The leader pulled the ruined bra from beneath her and threw it to the ground. She lay with her arms stretched out exposing her naked breasts and stomach. She could feel their stares eating away at her nudity. Her eyes began to water, a tear rolled down her cheek, the leader wiped it off and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Now, now none of that…don't worry it won't hurt long." His words were of no comfort to Robin. She kept her eyes closed tight. He took the opportunity to kiss her ear and run his wet hot tongue inside it. She felt the muscles in her upper thighs tighten and tingling sensations run up into her sensitive pussy. It felt like her pubic hair was standing on end. She was starting to hate her own body.

With her arms now secured two of them worked on her legs, one jerking her pantyhose off while the second retrieved more chains and cuffs to lock her ankles. They pulled her thighs wide open when they chained her legs to their trees. A cool breeze bathed her sweating inner thighs as they parted. She could feel the moist lips of her pussy begin to come apart as the cool air tickled them through the silk of her panties. Robin was sobbing openly now. So humiliated. So embarrassed. No one had ever treated her like this before. Tears flowed freely now, the leader didn't even bother to try to keep them wiped away. He walked to her side running the blade of his knife along the smooth cool flesh of Robin's body. She jerked uncontrollably as the knife slipped from one rib to the next. He took the sharp edge and scraped it gently across Robin's belly, slowly, deliberately he worked on her. The cocks were swelling all around her, longer and fatter with each passing minute. Ever so often she could feel one brush against her or poke into her flesh as the jerks went about their deed. She looked at their members more from reflex reaction than anything, but the nasty damn things were getting hard.

From the edge of the clearing she heard a female voice whisper, "Having fun boys?"

They just responded with lustful jeers. Robin turned her head toward the voice and opened her tear filled eyes to small slits and tried to see the new arrival. She had on a white cape more sheer than Robin's lousy dress. There is nothing under it but firm hard woman. Her breasts jutted out like steel globes. Robin couldn't tell if this girl was blonde or shaved but her pussy disappeared through the sheerness of the cape. She also wore a black hood but she had on knee high black leather boots.

"High all." A voice whispers on the opposite side of the clearing from the caped intruder.

Another female joins the circle, dressed just like the first, but she is carrying a broom. "Does the little witchy need her broom?" Robin could see a dark triangle through this ones cape. Not shaved, not blonde, just bitch. She began to run the broom handle up and down Robin's thigh.

The men's' attention returns to their prey on the altar. Robin kept her eyes open now and finally looked the leader in the face. One eye was orange and one was green! What the…??? Robin couldn't help but stare at them! Contact lens was all she could think of. What a disguise. Robin was trying to capture all the details she could for future reference, she wasn't planning on letting this bunch get away with this. She looked each member of this evil party directly in the eyes. They all had some sort of disguise. The first girl to join had cat's eyes! Cat's eyes contact lens! Yellowish green with black vertical slits. She looked more than evil. The other girl was wearing sunglasses under her hood. The other two guys were wearing weird arrangements of contacts. Robin couldn't identify anyone of them. And they were all whispering, their voices gave nothing away.

Robin's attention returned to the activities of the man with the knife. He was sliding it in and out of the waist of her black silk panties, brushing her soft bush with the tip. She hoped he didn't slip and cut her. There was a ripping sound as he pushed the point of the blade through the silk of her panties and slowly cut up to the waistband, the elastic didn't put up much of a fight. Her panties lay open exposing most of her bikini trimmed snatch. The other guys each took a side of the ripped panties and tore them the rest of the way off…they fell shredded on the ground to join the dress and bra and heels. The knife wielder scraped the blade through her pubic hair as if he were going to shave her. Then he placed the tip carefully between her lips and pried them open very gently. He lowered his nose until it was just above her pussy and inhaled deeply. He stood up, took the knife away from her and let out a sigh like he was smelling mom's home cooked roast. Robin lay totally naked, totally exposed, she had never felt so violated…!

One of the guys at her legs began to grope her pussy with his fingers but the first girl slapped his hand and he pulled it back as if he were obeying an unspoken command. He let out a grunt of discontent but stopped feeling her up. Robin's tears ran all the more. She only knew one DBB sister that could have this kind of control over horny muscle bound idiots like these guys. She studied this one but couldn't be sure, it could be her but how could Robin prove it?

The leader returned to his bag of tricks took out two hard rubber cubes about one inch square each. He held them in Robin's sight and whispering asked, "Know what these are honey?"

"Yes, I have been to a dentist once or twice in my life." Robin said in a shaky voice trying to stay brave but her own words made her blood run cold.

Dental blocks!? What are they going to do with dental blocks? Robin followed her instinct and closed her mouth tight. The leader held her nose shut. She tried to resist but had to open her mouth to take a breath. She tried to suck in air and then shut her mouth again but he was too quick. He slipped the blade in between her teeth, dull edge first. She pulled her lips away from the steel contorting her face into a weird smile. He rolled the knife in his hand forcing Robin's mouth to open. He slid a block between her teeth and removed the knife. She tried to spit it out but he just crammed the other one on the other side of her jaw and pressed it back as far as he could. Soon he had wedged both blocks deep into her gorgeous pearly whites. She tried to work them out with her tongue but to no avail. He pulled her head back toward his naked stomach and began lightly rubbing the spongy head of his swollen cock across her lips. She tried to turn her head away but he held it between his two massive strong hands, she couldn't resist. She closed her eyes again fearing the things to come.

The first girl climbed on the stone with Robin and got close to her face, "Oh, what's wrong honey, you don't give blowjobs? Now that's no way to be." She whispered.

Robin could feel the girl's naked pussy against her stomach. It was warm, it was wet, it made her sick. She let out a scream but before it could get very loud she felt the cock slide over her lips and into her mouth, her virgin, wet, hot mouth! She gagged as it entered her throat and her body gave an involuntary spasm. She jerked upwards every time he pulled his tool out and pushed it back in.

"Go easy on this bitch, you can tell she isn't use to this." The girl on her stomach commanded. This girl was the one running the show here, not the knife boy.

The sensation of the thick hard rod entering and exiting her throat soon became almost bearable. She hated it but it wasn't going to kill her but he tasted awful. She had to swallow several times from reflex, she could feel her muscles squeezing the round soft head. She tried to think of something else, take her mind to another place and time, but the swollen thick manhood stroking her throat kept bringing her back. Then she realized the girl on her chest was fondling her breasts! This was almost as bad as the cock in her mouth! This damn bitch was touching her! Touching her body! Another damn lesbian! Robin wanted to kill the whole lot. Watch each one die a tortured painful slow death! And why in the hell were her nipples responding to this treatment. They shouldn't be swelling like this. Damn traitors. The man in her mouth pulled out quickly and moaned a deep moan of unfulfilled lust.

"Come here!" he whispered to the second girl. "Quick, damn it!!! That's what you're here for isn't it! Hurry!"

She bent over the altar at Robin's face, she looked down into Robin's eyes through her dark glasses and smiled. The guy pushed her down on Robin, the girl began to roll back and forth across Robin's chest. Robin turned to see him banging against her ass furiously. The girl let out a sigh of pleasure and moaned softly, Robin could feel her hot breath on her neck.

"That's right guys, no cum in this little bitch, no evidence, remember?" whispered the first girl, the real leader.

Robin looked back up to see the next guy taking his turn in her mouth. "Oh, when will this end?" she thought. And there was one more after this guy. To Robin's surprise and amazement, as the next cock took its place down her throat, the girl getting fucked across her chest began to kiss and nibble at the soft curve or her neck. She hated what she was feeling…her body betraying her…starting to enjoy this, this slut's attention! Her body was a mass of tingles and sweat. She tried in vain to take her thoughts away from this place, but the warm wet feeling between her legs brought her back to reality with a vengeance. She couldn't see what was happening down there. The fornicators on her chest were through though. She felt the girl move off of her but the cock was still in her mouth and she couldn't see anything but this stiff shaft going in and out and his hairy balls.

Soon he neared orgasm and he to called for the second girl or as Robin chose to think of her, the fucktoy. Robin looked down her body to see the first girl's face buried between her thighs! She had assumed it was the other guy! Oh NO, No, no, she tried to scream through her pained jaws. The second guy laid the fucktoy on her back across Robin's stomach cutting off the view to her pussy once again. He finished fucking her quickly he was so hot from Robin's mouth. Robin felt the tongue flicking at her swollen clit and licking down her slit and entering her pussy and pulling out and licking back up her slit and flicking at her clit again. She repeated this treatment over and over. Robin began to squirm on the altar, she couldn't help it, how could she, how could anyone expect her to!

The leader stopped long enough to whisper a scream, "Someone fuck me, damn it, fuck me, now!"

All three men jumped at once but the larger more dominant one won…the bag man…the knife boy…climbed up behind her on the altar. Robin felt the leaders mouth go crazy on her pussy and could only assume this guys massive cock was hard again and sliding into her cunt causing this fevered reaction. The leader's mouth worked on Robin's pussy like a woman possessed. Robin shut her eyes amazed at the awesome feelings…feelings she hated…or at least she had hated earlier in the night! Robin's body moved with the leader's, pressing against her mouth now, so deep in the experience that all reality faded away. Robin's tits were bouncing with each hunch and instantly returning to their perky stance. Implants might be this firm but Robin's were the real thing. As the third and final cock filled her mouth, this one not so filling as the first two, she lapped at it with her tongue, not a normal reaction for Robin but she couldn't resist flowing with the feeling. She found her tongue flicking at the head as it pulled out for the next thrust…flicking like her clit had been flicked over and over tonight. The guy responded by fucking her mouth faster and faster.

The fucktoy could tell this last guy was getting too carried away. She pulled him away from Robin's mouth, spun him around, fell to her knees and engulfed his exploding cock all in one motion. Robin continued to move her mouth in a sucking motion even after the cock was gone, like a baby keeps sucking on a pacifier after you take it away. Robin turned her head intrigued by fucktoy's quick response. She was definitely doing her job tonight. She gagged and sucked, sucked and gagged, Robin saw the thick sticky juice run out of the corners of her mouth. Robin was glad it was fucktoy and not her. The limp soft dick slid out of her mouth, she looked at Robin, gave her a smile, swallowed and licked her lips.

The leader moved from her perch atop Robin…knife boy who had been fucking her was kneeling above Robin now. He slowly lowered himself down on her. She could feel his fingers fumbling at her wet creamy hot sticky muffin. He was spreading her open, she could feel the huge head of his muscle entering her most precious possession! Oh no, he was going to rape her while that bitch's pussy juice was still fresh on his cock?

"I know witches have covens, now I know bitches have ovens, and what a hot oven you have little bitch." Knife boy whispered, laughing, amused with himself. "Let's you and me cook my meat, what do you say little bitch?"

"No, pwlease, no!" she begged in a muffled voice.

He reached into her mouth and pulled the blocks from between her teeth. Robin let out a sigh of relief and continued her begging.

"Thank you." She sighed humbly. "Please, please don't rape me." She pressed against his brutish chest heaving her breasts up to meet him. She stared up at him with pitiful eyes. She began to cry again. "I am a virgin and I don't want to be raped, please. I have learned my lesson, you don't have to go on. Wasn't she enough for you, do you have to rape me?" she felt him push another inch inside her. "OHHHhhhh, please no, no, no…!" her head rolled to one side, her voice fell to a whisper, "don't rape me."

With a sudden hard thrust he rammed his thick massive cock deep inside her, burying it to the hilt. Robin's back arched in pain, her eyes flew wide open and rolled back in her head! The head of his cock split her open in one violent thrust. Pain…she tried not to scream! Pain…she clinched her teeth! Pain…she began sobbing uncontrollably…the pain was too great! Her body was writhing beneath his weight at the pain he was inflicting on her. His huge cock stroked her pussy over and over, banging furiously against her velvet walls. His hunching growing harder and faster, faster and harder, she couldn't take much more! She thought to herself, "what did I ever do to this guy to make him this mad at me, I don't even know him, why is he hurting me so bad?"

"You fucking bitch, how does that feel? How does your little bitch virgin pussy feel now, fucked, does it feel fucked you worthless little bitch?" He whispered angrily through clinched teeth.

His verbal and physical abuse went on but thankfully it didn't take long for him to approach orgasm, he had had plenty of foreplay and a lot of fucking for one night. As suddenly as he had penetrated her pussy he vacated it. He got to his knees arched his back and began stroking his wet glistening cock himself. Robin watched through her tears, glad for him to finally be out of her, glad that the pain had subsided into a weird form of pleasure sometime during the ordeal. But something in her was wishing he hadn't stopped. What though? She was confused but Robin finally realized why everyone was so crazy about sex. She wouldn't let on to this group but she was feeling some sort of crazy satisfaction. Then is struck her, she wasn't a virgin any longer. Her heart sank inside her chest, she began to sob tears of sorrow for herself. The emotions were blowing around in her like a Kansas tornado, she didn't know what to think, she could barely think at all. She just cried.

His cum splashed against her chin…and again…she looked up to see his tool exploding with intense spasms shooting wave after wave of hot thick cream. His wet sticky juice shot lesser distances with each spasm. Cum had landed on Robin's chin, down her neck, across her breasts, along her flat hard stomach and was dripping from his exhausted cock into her belly button and running down her side. She could feel the warm cream cooling on her hot skin. She closed her eyes in shame.

"You like that you cum coated little bitch? Does that feel good on your hot naked flesh you cum soaked dick sucking fucking bitch?" His anger seemed to subside with his lust as he whispered his insults.

The leader walked to her and began to clean the cum off her with a towel that came from who knows where. "Ok guys, let's wipe this little bitch down, no evidence, remember?" as she got to work cleaning the cum off Robin, she did it with a curious pleasure Robin thought. Her touch was gentler now, perhaps she felt Robin had had enough for one night, and she had. She lowered her mouth to Robin's belly button, slowly, gently she licked the sticky cream from inside her little goblet. Then she turned to the dripping cock near her face and swallowed it whole, sucking it clean. It flopped from her mouth with a popping sound and slapped against his upper thigh.

The leader now looked Robin face to face, her cats eyes glaring down on her. The knife boy had finished his chore of evil delight and had moved off the altar. A chain was unlocked from one of her ankles, gathered up and returned to the bag. One by one the rest were undone and placed in the bag. Robin didn't try to fight now, she was exhausted by the ordeal. Her head was reeling, she didn't know what to think.

"Oh, look guys, a blood sacrifice." The leader whispered, looking down between Robin's thighs. "Poor little virgin bitch." She looked at knife boy. "Honey, you made her bleed, now aren't you ashamed of yourself?" she whispered. Robin's hadn't stopped crying, she cried harder now.

Knife boy just massaged his well used tool and smiled. "This member knows how to treat a virgin." He just laughed in a whisper.

The leader whispered in Robin ear, "You have four miles to walk back to the sorority house. Time to think about things. Do you really want to be in this sorority? Should you just keep on walking when you get there? Get your bitchy little fucked ass back home? Now that you're a woman you can go home to that boyfriend and show him how it's done." She licked her ear until it was completely wet. Robin didn't move.

Robin thought of how ashamed Allen would be of her right now. He could never find out about this. She covered her face and kept crying.

Robin pulled herself into the fetal position and lay there for some time sobbing. When she finally opened her eyes it was dark. The lantern was gone. She heard a car engine in the barn. She heard if roar off down the dirt road. The taillights came on just in time for Robin to see it roll out of sight. She fumbled for what was left of her dress and put it on. She would tell the lady at the store that she had ruined it at the party and to just put the cost on her card. She stopped and started to cry again. She had just been molested in the worst way and she was worried about paying for a ruined costume? She headed down the road, just able to make her way in the moonlight. She stopped from time to time, bent over holding her stomach threw up and cried.

The events of the past hour or so raced through Robin's mind. She was so confused about her feelings. This girl had really turned her on, and that cock that stole her virginity…well, the guy attached to it might be an asshole, but the cock itself…her thoughts were beyond her control. She was suppose to be caressed tonight, held close and loved tonight, the night she lost her virginity. Everything was so mixed up. It wasn't long before she saw the lights of town. She walked on slowly in deep serious thought.