The Bitch's Oven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she approached the sorority house she could hear the sounds of a party going on, the music was loud, the laughter uproarious. No one seemed to notice her as she entered the dimly light house. She walked toward the living room, she got a few odd stares, she looked down to see that her dress was a mess, open in front, her ample breasts flooding out. She pulled it together and walked on.

As she entered the living room she spotted Jennifer. Jennifer was wearing a red strapless outfit that came to a thong between her shapely legs with black fishnet stockings underneath. Her round firm ass was shining out for the world to see, there was a little pointed tail at the base of the costume. She had on a red hood with horns, her blonde hair flowed out the back. A fitting costume Robin thought. Her anger rose inside her, but she couldn't be sure Jennifer was the one. And she wasn't really sure what she was angry about. She had no proof and wasn't sure she would use it against anyone if she did have it. Jennifer was here at the party, how could she have possibly been the one at the clearing? She walked toward her nonetheless. When she got next to Jennifer she stopped and just stood there. Jennifer acted as if she wasn't even there. Finally Jennifer turned to her and acting innocent asked if anyone else was hurt in the wreck, referring Robin's disheveled state. Jennifer looked her up and down and waited for Robin to respond.

"I'm sorry." Robin whimpered, her anger melting into something different. A feeling Robin couldn't explain.

"What?" Jennifer moved closer to hear better.

"I'm sorry." This time Robin spoke out loudly.

"For what, sorry for what?" Jennifer asked confused.

"For being such a bitch. To you and the other girls. I'm sorry I've been such a bitch, that's all." Robin hung her head, she knew how much Jennifer hated her, she waited for the rebuke and the rejection she was sure would come.

Jennifer took Robin's face in her hand and gazed deeply into her eyes. "It's alright Robin. I forgive you."

Robin moved closer to her and laid her head on Jennifer's shoulder. Jennifer stroked her hair and pulled her close. Robin put her arm around Jennifer's waist and hugged her back. Jennifer's perfume smelled sweet. Robin hadn't smelled it earlier. "Jennifer must be innocent!" she thought. She let her hand slide down Jennifer's back and come to rest with her fingers snuggled softly between Jennifer's cheeks. Jennifer gave a startled look at this, a pleasant look but a startled look. Robin didn't see it though, her head was buried in Jennifer's shoulder. No one paid much attention to their cuddling, Jennifer had been known to show other freshman pledges the ropes in years past. Jennifer looked down at Robin and smiled. She sat her drink on the table in front of them and led Robin upstairs. Robin's heart was filled with fear once more but a different kind of fear this time. Fear of failure or displeasing Jennifer, she suddenly felt so unsure of herself she could barely walk up the steps. The gentle swaying of Jennifer's incredible ass in her face compelled Robin on. She felt her nipples coming to life, she looked down at them but quickly returned her eyes to Jennifer's ass.

When they reached the top of the stairs Jennifer led her down a dark hallway. Robin could hear giggles and laughter as they passed room after room, the girls and guys were having fun tonight. They reached the end of the hall and Jennifer opened a door leading up another flight of stairs, a very narrow flight of stairs.

"Do you want to come up with me?" she asked Robin.

"Yes." Her response was barely audible.

Jennifer took her hand and led the way. When they reached the top, Jennifer closed and locked the door behind them. The room was dark. Robin heard Jennifer moving around. Suddenly she struck a match and lit a candle. The glow of the candle brought a soft sexy warmth to the room. Jennifer lit another candle and another until the atmosphere in her bedroom was most incredibly sweet to Robin. She was suddenly feeling very sexy. The room was decorated in deep purples and greens. There were mirrors on every wall, and one on the ceiling above the bed. Her excitement was confused, she wasn't sure what she was doing, the memories of the stone altar were so fresh she couldn't get the sensations out of her mind. Jennifer's bed was large and inviting, covered with pillows.

Jennifer drew closer to Robin, she unzipped and pulled the horned hood from her head. She shook her hair out letting it fall down her neck. Her eyes were fixed on Robin's breasts. Robin all of a sudden felt self conscious and lowered her head to avoid Jennifer's eyes. Jennifer reached out and flipped Robin's hair.

"Oh honey, you need to clean up. Do you want to take a bath? What happened to you tonight?" Jennifer sounded genuinely sincere.

Robin answered with the shake of her head, Jennifer led her to the bathroom. Robin was more confused than ever. Jennifer played so innocent of the whole thing. It probably wasn't her at the stone altar tonight. Jennifer lit two candles in the bathroom, laid a towel out on the vanity and started running Robin a warm soothing bath. Robin dropped her dress to the floor and settled into the tub to soak. She looked up to see Jennifer undressing through the bathroom door. She couldn't help slipping her hand down her sore wet body and gently massaging her aching pussy. The water felt so good. He had really banged her hard, she felt bruised and abused. She parted that bruised body and let the soothing water flow inside her. Robin closed her eyes and relaxed, she kept rubbing herself.

"Hey, that's my job." Jennifer returned to Robin's side.

Jennifer dropped to the floor beside the tub, slipped her hand under the water and began to stroke Robin's thigh, she smiled down at her so sweetly. This could not have been the lady at the circle. How would she ever know for sure one way or the other? Jennifer was wearing a sheer bath robe, the candlelight shone through it outlining her exquisite body. The two of them just sat there for a long time. Jennifer finally got a sponge, soaped it, leaned Robin forward and began washing her back. After the rough treatment Robin had gotten earlier this was heaven. She closed her eyes and soaked it in. Jennifer shampooed and rinsed her hair, Robin loved it.

Jennifer was now scrubbing her shoulders. She gently pushed her back against the tub. Jennifer ran the sponge down her chest and began washing Robin's breasts. Robin reacted like she never imagined she could with another woman. Her breasts heaved up to met Jennifer's every touch. Her nipples fired out to full erection, more swollen and aching than Robin could ever remember them being. Robin's moans and sighs told Jennifer she was hitting the mark. The look in Robin's eyes begged Jennifer to go further, to please her more. Those sea blue pools were reduced to mere slits at Jennifer's touch. She gazed up sexily at Jennifer, Robin's look turned up the fire in Jennifer like she hadn't felt in years. This little thing wasn't just turning Jennifer on she was cranking up the volume. She leaned over the tub and lifted one of Robin's breasts to her mouth. She sucked the nipple, areola and as much of it into her mouth as she could. She felt Robin's skin turn to goose flesh on her tongue. Robin's sigh started softly but quickly became a squeal of delight. She pulled Jennifer's head tightly against her and dropped her face into her hair. Every time Jennifer's tongue circled the mouthful of glorious flesh and licked her nipple Robin moaned with pleasure. Robin's hand never quit massaging the soft sweet mound of pussy between her thighs. Jennifer sponged down Robin's arm, following it between her legs.

"Hey, I told you that was my job." Jennifer looked up and smiled, releasing her hold on the sweet swollen nipple.

She let the sponge float to the surface and slid her hand under Robin's taking over the massage. Jennifer's index finger slid effortlessly between this wet pussy's lips. She inserted her finger and soon added another one and then a third, all the while massaging Robin's aching clit with her thumb. Robin melted at her touch. She moved her arm away and put her index finger between her lightly clinched teeth. She gave Jennifer a look that made Jennifer's stomach roll with excitement. They gazed into each others longing eyes. Jennifer's experienced fingers played Robin's pussy like a master plays a violin. Every time Robin closed her eyes Jennifer stopped massaging until Robin was once again looking at her. Soon Robin's look was so sultry and hot Jennifer's fingers started to quiver. She couldn't stand any more.

Jennifer stood up quickly, took the towel and beckoned Robin to it. Robin got up, water pouring off her delicious body. She wasn't sure what was pouring from her pubic hair she just knew it was wet and warm. She stepped out of the tub and almost slipped on the tile floor. Jennifer caught her elbow and kept her up. She pulled her close to steady her. Their lips were just inches apart. Jennifer studied Robin's face, she moved closer, Robin's eyes closed in anticipation of a wet wonderful kiss. It didn't happen! Robin opened her eyes moaning, begging. Jennifer's stare was locked on her full pouty partially parted lips. Jennifer pressed her slightly opened mouth against Robin's, both their eyes shut in the passion of the moment. Robin sighed into Jennifer's mouth begging for more. Jennifer continued drying her off, she was in no hurry, she explored this creature like none she had ever known. Her breasts were exquisite, they bounced back into position every time the towel wiped across them. Robin enjoyed watching Jennifer enjoy watching her tittys. Their eyes reestablished the loving gaze as Jennifer ran the towel down Robin's stomach and slipped it between her legs. As Jennifer toweled her pussy dry it was all Robin could do to keep her eyes open, they were sultry rolled back slits that never left Jennifer's. Her head finally dropped backwards and she closed her eyes. She stood there swaying in Jennifer's arms trusting Jennifer to hold her upright.

Finally she guided Robin to the bed and sat her on the edge. She unwrapped the towel from around her leaving her sitting nude beside her. She started drying Robin's hair, her eyes continued the exploration of this dream. Jennifer dropped the towel, stood up directly in front of Robin and let her robe fall lazily to the floor. She slowly knelt between Robin's knees, placing her hands on the inside of her soft smooth thighs. Robin leaned back on her hands looked to the ceiling and spread her legs slightly. Jennifer's mouth was pressed hard against the soft flesh of one thigh, she switched from thigh to thigh and slowly worked her way up the voluptuous limbs. The closer Jennifer got to Robin's still damp pussy the wider she parted her legs. When she couldn't stand it any longer Robin fell back on the bed and pulled Jennifer's head into her desirous cunt. Robin was watching the whole thing in the mirror on the ceiling, that is until she once again had to let her eyes close. Jennifer obeyed as if she was the servant and Robin the master, but Jennifer was getting what she wanted too. Her tongue nudged the swollen lips of this juicy girl. She opened her pussy with her thumbs and brought her tongue to rest on the wet inner flesh, she just stayed there for a few seconds soaking in the pleasant taste.

Robin's hips were grinding in desire. "Please, Jen, please." Her voice was labored her breathing deep. No matter how hard Robin pulled on Jen's head, until her tongue started to move there was just something missing.

In the middle of Robin's next "pleeeeeease", Jen ran her tongue the entire length of Robin's slit. It took Robin's breath away, she let out a loud moan when she did breath again. Her back was arched, her ribs reaching for the stars, her stomach sucked in deep. She pulled her feet onto the bed to spread herself as wide open for Jen as possible. As Jen's tongue ran in and out of her juicy little flower Robin hunched against her mouth as hard as she could. Her moans were turning to squeals of delight, one following each lap of Jennifer's luscious tongue. The hot tongue licking up her juicy cream was more than Robin could stand.

Jennifer stood up to see the melted bitch writhing in her bed. The pleasure of Jennifer lasted for several minutes. Jennifer could tell she still hadn't had an orgasm. She walked to her dresser. Robin watched through half closed eyes as her sleek body glided across the room. She returned to the bed with several devices. Robin looked on with growing interest.

"Did that feel good little one?" Jennifer asked.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm…" Robin replied with a wide smile.

"Then you are going to love these toys." Jennifer was wrapping a dildo around her waist.

Robin's look turned to one of some concern. She bit on her bottom lip. She was still very sore inside, and this "toy" was as big if not bigger than the real one that raped her earlier.

"Jen, I'm not sure about this. I mean, well, I kind of hurt because of what happened earlier.

"What happened earlier honey?" Jennifer was not about to let on that it was her at the circle tonight.

"I was…raped…" Robin dropped her head half sincerely half playing.

"What! Who raped you Robin? Did you go to the police? Do you know who it was?" Jennifer's questions sounded honest and sincere.

"They all had hoods on. I couldn't see them." She replied.

"ALL! How many were there? Robin, are you alright?" Jennifer felt something deep down that actually was sincere.

"There were five, two girls and three guys." She studied Jen for some sign that would give her away.

Jennifer kept questioning until the whole story was told even though she already knew it. She lay down beside Robin and held her gently, caressing her hair and gently fondling her breasts. She asked Robin over and over if she was hurt, if she was alright? Finally Robin begged her to forget about it that she was fine. She took Jen's hand placed it on her stomach and asked her to go on, do anything she wanted to and not to worry about hurting her, she would be alright.

Jennifer took a tube of jelly from her nightstand and began to coat the dildo strapped to her waist. She leaned over and kissed Robin softly and asked one more time if she was sure she wanted this. Robin pulled her head down, sucked her bottom lip into her mouth nibbled it sweetly and whisper "fuck me you gorgeous nasty Delta Beta Bitch!"

Their eyes were locked to each other. Jen rolled on top of Robin and began to gently rub the phallic device against Robin's pussy to let the jelly lubricate her, she didn't need lubricating, her cream was flowing like a river. Robin's eyes slowly shut as Jen maneuvered the dildo into her.

"Oh…!" Robin whimpered in a low pained voice.

Jen asked if she should stop. Robin wrapped her arms around Jen's waist and pulled her deeper inside her. When Jen began to hunch her, she put her arms around Jen's neck and squeezed her hard. With each stroke of the incredible toy Robin let out a squeal or a pained moan or a pleasured sigh. But no matter how hard Jen tried Robin did not have an orgasm. "Something to come later" she thought. Finally Jen felt Robin could take no more and she rolled off her and fell exhausted beside her. They both lay silent for a long time. After awhile Robin raised up and began fumbling with the belt that held the device around Jen's waist.

"What are you doing?" Jen said with a smile in her voice. She reached up and began gently squeezing and pinching Robin's nipple.

"Oh, nothing." Robin answered, she kept fiddling with the belt.

Jen laid back and again studied her new found delight, continuing to fondle Robin. And to think just earlier today they had hated each other with a fiery passion, now look at them striving to see who can please who the most. Finally Robin got the belt loose and tossed the entire contraption on the floor. Robin moved her mouth close to Jen's. She began to slowly brush her lips with her own. Jen's head would spring up to meet Robin's lips and Robin would pull away and giggle. Finally Jen grabbed her by the hair and pulled her mouth down to press against hers. Their tongues danced a dance of newfound delight. They both moaned and sighed and enjoyed each other to the fullest. Robin's hands explored Jen's body now, wanting to repay the earlier favors. As Robin began to roll Jen's nipple between her thumb and forefinger Jen's breathing got deep, she all but sucked the air out of Robin's lungs. Her hips were writhing at Robin's touch. The thought of this inexperienced little freshman doing such a wonderful job on her first lesbian outing was driving Jen beyond horny into a new realm of sensation.

She tried to do things just as Jen had done for her. She held her nipples between her teeth and licked them hard with her tongue, first one nipple then the other, flicking them roughly. Jen's excitement grew along with her budding nodules. As she slowly worked her way down Jen's stomach she began to smell her pussy fragrance filling her nostrils, she must be getting hot. As her tongue probed Jen's belly button Robin's fingers played between the creamy hot lips of Jen's pussy with one hand while the other hand continued giving attention to Jen's swollen breasts. Something about this little girl was really driving Jen crazy. It was all she could do to keep her cool. She began to writhe with every move of Robin's tongue and fingers.

Robin moved down to lay between Jen's legs now. Jen spread them wide inviting Robin in. Robin looked at Jen before she went down on her. Jen looked back at her with wild anticipation. Robin stuck her juice cover fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean, all the time keeping her eyes seductively locked on Jen's. Robin wasn't really sure what to do but after all she had grown up with a pussy, she knew exactly what made them feel good…she started in on Jen. Robin's tongue had no more than gotten coated with Jen's sweet cream than Jen let out an enormous scream.

"OHHHHHHHHH!!!! OH ROBIN, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP!" Jen could barely breath. "UNNNnnnh. OHHhhhhhhh ROBBbbbin!!!!!!!!"

Jen pressed her wet juicy steamy hot cunt hard against Robin's mouth, Robin pressed back just as hard. Every time Robin's tongue licked Jen's clit she screamed so Robin began licking it back and forth over and over paying no attention to any other body parts. Just Jen's clit. Jen began to scream and cream and grab Robin's hair and hunch her hips against Robin's mouth. And it seemed that as one orgasm washed over Jen and subsided that another took its place starting the whole feverish ordeal over again. She was so wet, Robin had never ever been this wet, and slippery and hot and creamy and sexy, oh yes Robin thought to herself, "this has to be the sexiest woman alive." Her pussy turned to velvet on Robin's tongue. Robin kept licking her but soon Jen fell lifeless, exhausted, totally worn out. She didn't move for almost twenty minutes.

Robin got out of bed and picked up the dildo. "Should I use this on you now?"

Jen just smiled. "No, not tonight. Blow out the candles and come back to bed."

Robin obeyed. Jen watched her as one by one the candles were snuffed out. Finally she felt Robin return to her side, in the dark peaceful quiet of a wonderful night. A night that Jennifer had originally planned for evil but had turned out to be so sweet. Robin rolled with her back to Jen and snuggled up against her. Jen pulled the cover over them, draped her arm over Robin, cupping her gorgeous breast in her hand fondled her lovingly and settled in for a well deserved sleep.

"Jen?" Robin asked.

"Yes?" Jennifer answered tiredly.

"Were you having…orgasms just now, is that why you were getting so crazy?" Robin inquired.