The Bite

Story Info
He felt her teeth sinking into him.
782 words
3.36
17.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I remembered, at first, was that her teeth ripped my flesh.

It was only later, after the wounds began to fester, that I truly began to understand the horror or what I'd experienced.

In the bar, that night, she stood out like a Goddess among the mortals.

Perhaps it was the sheer white dress that clung loosely to her frame as she danced, alone and seductively to the slow song the band was playing.

I don't recall the tune, just her.

Her raven hair flowed luxuriously around her face, creating a canvas upon which was rendered the face of an angel, and the lips of Satan. Lips, the color of blood.

I was transfixed.

The music ended, a dimming of light settled over the dance floor and she turned and looked at me, full in the eyes.

A smattering of applause reached my ears as it occurred to me that I'd read somewhere, that prey, fell victim to the stare of the viper.

The applause died, and I became lunch.

As she moved towards me, feet clenched tight in matching white high heels, my dick began to harden.

I'd had spontaneous erections more than once in my life, but this was something else altogether.

There was a smile on her face, as she looked below my belt.

"Are you just happy to see me?" she asked.

At the sound of her voice, silken in leather, my penis ripped through my pants and shot an enormous load of cum onto the front of her dress.

I was mortified and glanced quickly around the bar to see if anyone had witnessed my awful display. At the same time I was desperately stuffing my embarrassing dick back into my broken pants.

She lowered her hand to where my cum was slowly dribbling a path down the front of her dress, collected a large bit with her fingers and stuck them into her mouth. She licked them clean and said, "I get that a lot."

Behind me, the bartender chuckled, and several patrons laughed out loud.

"Now, take off your pants."

"What? Are you kidding?" I asked.

"Take them off...I'm hungry."

I looked at the bartender, who just shrugged with a "better do as she asks" look and turned away.

"But, these people...."

"DO AS I SAY, OR YOU WILL DIE!!" Her voice was somewhat less than seductive.

My hands had never moved so fast. My pants were a puddle at my feet in seconds.

"Now..." she said. Her hand gently began rubbing my prick. "Get another hard-on...only this time, make it a big one."

"Christ's ball's." I thought, "how will I do that? I'm scared to death."

To my surprise I felt an odd stirring, and looked down at myself. I was growing. I was growing fast.

At first I thought her tiny laugh was ridicule, then I realized that it was amazement and nervousness on her part. My dick, which on a good day averaged about eight or nine inches, had already swollen to an astounding eighteen inches. I could feel the desire to unload another blast of jizz increasing with an urgent rapidity.

As we watched in shock, the other customers and the bartender gathering around in various pose's of disbelief, my dick grew another twelve inches making it perhaps the largest penis on the planet, at the time.

By now the look of seductress had faded from the woman in white's face and had been replaced by one of fear.

My urge to ejaculate was so strong that it was only by means of unbelievable self control that I managed to grab her by the arms, rip away her dress and bask in the beauty of her creamy, perfect body.

Naked, she resembled nothing less than every ideal woman.

I reached out my hand and touched her pussy.

It was drenched, and hungry, indeed.

I threw her onto the bar and plunged all thirty inches of pulsating penis into her waiting quim.

Back and forth we labored, in and out. Two animals caught in the throes of passion beyond our wildest imaginings.

When I came, there were stars and explosions.

It was then, that I felt her bite.

The blood flowed everywhere.

My dick shrunk back to normal.

The crowd in the bar dispersed.

I thought it was all a dream, until I awoke the next day and felt the festering pain.

In waking, I noticed the female form beside me.

"What are you doing here?" I said as I shook her awake.

She turned, her eyes shining with ravenous beauty that enveloped me completely.

"Where'd you think I'd be? I'm your wife."

We laughed and laughed, then had coffee.