The Bitter Professor

Story Info
Karl is left behind with sister's lonely Lit professor.
2k words
4.05
54k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

Karl's sister had been at college for two years. She had settled down, and never stopped rambling on about how wonderful all her professors were, especially her gymnastics coach and her lit professor. If it wasn't for the fact that it was an all girl's school, which included the staff, then his mum and dad would have been worried.

Either way, it didn't matter to Karl. He figured if his sister brought home a bi curious young lady, then he would naturally have to step with a bottle of massage oil and his pierced tongue to assist, being the gentleman that he was.

The time finally came when Diana asked one of her professors home, and Karl happened to be there. He was passing through, and as per usual, his mum and dad insisted that he stay for dinner. Karl preferred to use it more as a chance to check in on his nefarious little sister and her supposed boyfriend.

Karl had a habit of seriously disliking anyone anyone who dated his sister, for two reasons. Primarily because he was in love with the little Jennifer Love Hewitt clone, and despite the blood between them, lusted after her near constantly, one of the main reasons he stayed away from home as much as possible.

Secondly, because she had truly bad taste in men. Diana would be constantly drawn to the bikers, the druggies, the thieves and the wife-beater brigade. It was probably her lust for the dark streak that led Karl to become a knife strapped personal security guard in the first place. Her eyes had lit up and her tongue had flashed out hungrily when he'd told her what he did for a living last trip.

The weather was absolutely wretched that night, with a massive storm raging across the entire Eastern Ranges. Karl jumped out of his custom F450, and cast a grudgingly appreciative eye over the clean cut lines of a very nicely decked out HSV Commodore sitting in the driveway that he assumed was the new boyfriend's.

Diana's little rice burner and their parents nicely conservative station wagon made the house look like the beginnings of a sale yard. He tromped up to the front door and hit the buzzer, shaking the rain out of his jacket as he did so.

There was a sudden flurry of footsteps, and the door was yanked open. There stood Diana, in a barely presentable hockey top that instantly made Karl forget his own sister's name, and a pair of tight blue jeans that clung to every curve and crevice. Karl spread his arms open wide and Diana jumped up into a clinging hug.

Karl's hands gripped her hips, just above the curve leading down to her ass, and hopefully over the massive bulge growing in his pants. She planted a lingering kiss on the corner of his mouth, and Karl dropped her down, stepping back so she wouldn't feel the press of his cock as it strained against his zip.

Karl forced a smile. "How ya doin' kiddo?" Diana laughed delightedly.

"Hey, not a kiddo anymore! It's my 18th at 11.43pm tonight, as you well know. So how do I look?" Karl pursed his lips.

"We're not inbred, so I'm not gonna answer that question other than to say fine." She squealed and swarmed up into his arms again.

"Then you'd better tell that to the rest of your body, big brother..." Karl cleared his throat and blushed.

"Yeah, well, you wanted to know how you look, there's your answer. Let's drop it." Diana pressed up against him and turned around so that her ass was rubbing against his cock. Karl growled.

"Mum, dad, the boy's here." Karl grabbed her ass, and pushed her forwards, away from him. He cleared his throat again, and jerked his chin towards the HSV.

"Who's the grunt?" Diana smiled, and Karl couldn't help but smile back a little.

"That's Ms. Macintosh, my Lit teacher. She's really cool, and her husband just left her for her gym instructor." Karl nodded in appreciation.

"Nice, I'll bet she's not gonna go back to her!" Diana moved aside and held out her hand, motioning for Karl to go first.

"Actually, she's not going back to HIM. Or her husband." Karl's eyebrows shot up as he went in through the door. The phone rang as he stepped around the corner, and his mother answered it, giving him a peck on the cheek as he passed her. His father shook his hand, and then he was presented to the alluring Ms. Macintosh.

Dark eyes were highlighted by a light blue eyeliner that faded into a light green. Her black hair fell to just past her shoulders in curly ringlets, and her lips were a dark ruby colour. She wore a conservative black and silver blazer and jeans, with just the hint of a silky black sheen underneath.

Karl felt his mouth curl into a half smile as her eyes dropped to his thick chest and tapered waist, then her eyes widened and darted back up to meet his as she came across the massive bulge of his cock. Karl shook her hand slowly, his massive hand engulfing the teacher's.

His mother's voice sounded worried, and Karl turned as she hung up the phone. "Diana dear, young Robert's car has slid off the road in the wet. He's alright, but he can't go anywhere, and his mobile's running low." Diana was still staring at Karl with a hungry tilt to her eyes, and nodded wordlessly.

"Sure. Uh huh. Shall we go?" Karl's mum looked at the professor.

"I'm terribly sorry, would you mind at all, Natasha? We'll hurry back, it's just that the poor boy hasn't had his licence very long, and I'm certain he'll need a couple of friends." Ms. Macintosh nodded.

"Of course, Marie. Karl can stay here with me."

Karl eyed her for a moment, and then flashed a wolfish grin. "I'd love to play the gracious host." Diana licked her lips, and ran for the door. Karl's father jerked his chin towards the oven.

"Some left-overs in there, mate. Fool's probably gonna take a bit to calm down and fix." Karl nodded, and made his way to the bar.

"Can I offer you a drink, Ms. Macintosh?" The professor nodded as the door closed behind them.

"Please. Anything with a kick." Karl smirked, and poured her a third of a glass of gin, and expertly sliced a lemon wedge into a small flower to place on the bottom. The professor nodded, impressed.

"So tell me, exactly what does a personal public body guard do? Your sister has a tendancy toward the melodramatic. She made it sound as though you were a cage fighting savage." Karl smiled as he handed her the drink.

"Only when required. I can be rough when need be, and can be VERY persuasive when I'm allowed to be. Generally, I just shove and push and make sure people can get to where they're going. Sometimes, idiots try to make a little bit of extra money on the side by challenging me. They lose. Now, about you. I understand that you've had a rather bad streak of luck." Ms. Macintosh's eyebrow shot up momentarily.

"Vague enough to be conciliatory. If you had of said I wasn't woman enough to handle my husband so he ran off to have his ass railroaded for hours on end with a needle full of heroin in his arm, then perhaps I would have acknowledged that." Karl smirked, and openly eyed her up and down, and felt the bulge in his pants begin to swell again. The professor's eyes dropped to it, and a smile came to her face.

"I don't believe that at all, as a matter of fact. I believe your husband probably married you because if you were going to hide the fact that you were gay, where better to do it than in the arms of a woman most would find alluring, if not totally and completely spankworthy."

Her lips parted for a moment, and she put down her drink. "You're attracted to me?" Karl grabbed the bulge suggestively.

"You're fucking hot, and I hate younger women who don't know what the hell they're doing. So I'll be honest. Yeah, I'm really attracted to you, and if I had the opportunity, I'd try for all I was worth to fuck you six ways from Sunday." Her eyes lit up with a hungry fire, and the svelte forty year old stood up and began to undress herself.

"Fine. I need a good fuck session. So how about you do something with this?"

She dropped her jeans around her ankles, and stepped out of them. Karl was up in an instant, and pushed her face down over the back of the couch. The clock chimed for the eleventh hour, and Karl ripped aside the frail and damp panties hiding his reward.

His cock was free in a second, and he drove it into Natasha's hole with a snarl of pleasure. She moaned softly and clenched down onto his length, and looked back over her shoulder.

"Call me Ms. Macintosh, you little ass bandit." Her domineering words only enflamed him further, and Karl spat on his fingers and began to slide his thumb into her ass. She squealed and her ass quivered as his free hand slapped her hard, leaving a red hand print.

Ms. Macintosh shivered as the thumb pressed up inside her in time to the cock sliding up inside her passage. She clenched down, and pushed back against the younger man's thrusts.

"Oh, Ms. Macintosh, you feel so good with your hot pussy sliding up and down my cock like that. Oh, you're such a slut, you love it, don't you?" The highly conservative literature professor squealed when he pulled out of her heated hole. With his cock covered in her juices, Karl slammed his cock head into her tight little rosebud, still open side with his thumb in it.

Ms. Macintosh gasped and her back arched like a cats as he pulled his thumb out and replaced it with his much larger cock. He pushed into her ass a few times, and Natasha slumped to the sofa cushions. "Oooh, Karl, my god, you're fucking my ass. Ooh, I can see why my husband left me for this...oooh, baby, keep...keep doing me...oooh."

Karl alternated driving his cock deep inside her ass and slapping her raw ass cheeks. He continued to push his slab of meat inside her, then wrenched it out and ploughed back into the smooth heat of her juicy slit.

With each thrust, he drove his cock into her red ass and her juicing pussy. As he slapped his palm across her backside one more time, Karl tensed his cock and pushed it balls deep into her ass, and the conservative literature professor screamed his name as he tensed his cock inside her tunnel. She was lying on the couch, totally enslaved to his cock as he pulled out and covered her rounded pink ass cheeks in his thick cum.

The professor lay there for a moment, then reached behind her and collected some of his cum from her ass. She slipped it into his mouth, and Karl smirked at her. "I gotta go, Karl. I'm going to buy a strap on for my soon-to-be-sodamized husband." He nodded, not really caring. She slipped her clothing back on, and headed out the door as lights appeared in the driveway.

Karl was still stark naked, and smelling of sex, so he grabbed his clothes and headed up to the shower. He heard the front door shut just as he turned on the hot water, filling the bathroom with steam. He stepped inside the shower and began to wash Macintosh's juice away from his cock. In the process, his cock hardened again, and suddenly, the door opened.

Diana stepped into the shower with him, totally naked. She pointed to her waterproof watch. "Its 11:52, stud. Time for little Diana to grow up, courtesy of her loving older brother." Karl gave a low laugh as he sank down to his knees and ran his tongue up his sister's hooded clit.

But that's another story.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers