The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 07

Story Info
Entry 7: A Special Friend
1.1k words
4.18
5.6k
00

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was June 16, 2006, and I was waiting in a midtown Manhattan restaurant for one of my great friends. It had been six years since I had last seen Lizzie, a former high school classmate. I stayed in contact with Lizzie through e-mails, and today I was finally going to see her. I waited so long for this day and now I could not believed how nervous I was. I kept on looking at my Black Caviar Bang timepiece as if the world was ending.

Minutes later, Lizzie walked in looking so radiant in her sexy black dress. She was a nice looking Dominican woman with caramel skin and long brownish hair. Once she noticed me, she was all smiles. I could not believe how stunning and fabulous Lizzie looked.

"Hey, are you doing?" I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm doing fine," Lizzie answered. "You looked great."

"So do you," I complimented her.

"Wow, this place is nice."

"You know I have to treat you to a nice place. This is a special occasion."

While we consumed the smoke turkey, steam vegetables and brown rice, we updated each other about what we had been up to lately. I soon decided to reminisce about our high school years.

"I remember the first time I saw you," I told Lizzie.

"Wow, the first time? I can't remember." Lizzie looked lost.

"It was in the gym," I continued. "I was playing basketball and clowning around with my friends. You were standing alone observing what was going on in the gym. I could not stop looking at your ass, so I went over and smacked it. You were in total shock and I remember you laughed it off instead of taking it seriously. I knew then you were a cool person. Don't you remember?"

"Of course I remember that." Lizzie laughed. "We were sophomores and it was fifth period in the gym. I was so embarrassed."

"Yeah, I still remember that look on your face. I had to smack that ass because it was so big. How is life in the Dominican Republic?" I asked her.

"It has been an incredible experience living there," Lizzie answered. "The people are nice out there and I have so many family members living there. My college life was also great, but I wish that I could have graduated in the States. I miss New York and the people I felt so connected with here."

"I had a wild college experience. So many parties and trips to Las Vegas for spring break, I am surprised that I finished in four years. It is a good thing my mother was on my case to keep me from losing my focus. During that time in college I kept on thinking about you."

"Oh, stop."

"I really was thinking about you. You are the nicest person I know. I remember you made a birthday card for the most hated person in the school and you did not even know him personally. I thought that was quite interesting, but you did that for everybody. When I see someone like you come out of their way to brighten up a day, it says so much."

"Thank you," Lizzie said.

We hopped inside my new white Bugatti Veyron and drove around Manhattan. She was impressed with my car and the speed of it. I think it turned her on, and I occasionally caught her rubbing herself. We drove passed our old high school, and a few of our hangout spots. I stopped at a red light, and turned to Lizzie who was all smiles.

"I'm so glad that you came back and visit the city," I said. "You really made my day."

"I'm happy to be back," Lizzie said. "Te amo!"

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

"I love you." She smiled.

We kissed and once again, I was surprise on how a great kisser Lizzie was. She was such a passionate kisser and I felt her magic on my lips and wanting tongue. As innocent Lizzie came across as, I knew there was an inner freak in her.

When we got back to my place, we were so ready to have sex even though I felt a bit nervous. Lizzie stood there waiting for me to touch her, and do whatever I wanted with her.

"Are you intimidated by me?" she asked in a naughty voice.

"No, I'm ready," I responded.

After I finished my drink, my adrenaline rush was in high gear. I put the glass down and she immediately started kissing me.

I took her to my bedroom and we helped each other out of our clothes. After removing her bra, I began sucking her brown breasts and fingering her. Lizzie loved every minute of it.

I was sliding in and out of her pussy at a fast pace. She was very wet and tight, and it felt great. I was amazed how great Lizzie's pussy was. I was determined to make this Lizzie's best sexual encounter. Her passionate moaning and dirty talk had me convinced that I was doing a great job.

Lizzie begged me to let her get on top. Therefore, I lie on the bed with a smile on my face, and she climbed on top of me. Lizzie knew how to ride a big dick. She bounced up and down shrieking Spanish words that I found to be freaky and funny. We were in a nice rhythm as we neared a bursting climax that would make the years of wonder worthwhile!

As I enjoyed the ride, Lizzie's green eyes widened. Within seconds, she exploded and I saw her eyes rolled in the back of her head. I could not hold it much longer myself, and I shot a huge load of semen on her bellybutton. Lizzie started laughing and she wiped the semen off with her fingers and licked them clean.

"That was good," Lizzie replied.

She climbed off me and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I lay on the bed almost exhausted, smiling up at the ceiling. I was definitely in an accomplished mood after the great sex with Lizzie.

Lizzie walked in my bedroom nude and wet. Her nice long hair draped over her shoulders, and her nipples were hard. Goosebumps covered her sexy body. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched in awe, as she got dressed.

"Damn, I will like to go another round with you, sexy," I said seductively.

Lizzie laughed and said, "It was great, but I have to go. I am supposed to be going to a show with my mother and father. We'll do this again soon."

"Please?" I begged playfully.

Lizzie walked over and kissed me on the lips. "Don't beg."

After that, she blew me a kiss and left. I hoped to hang out with Lizzie really soon and continued where we left off.

Te amo, Lizzie.