The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 17

Story Info
Entry 17: Kickin' It With Her Girlfriend.
1.2k words
4.33
6.2k
00

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been kicking it with this gorgeous East Indian woman named Rosita. She was my girlfriend, Arlene's best friend. We would flirt and party at the hottest nightspots in Manhattan. We both liked each other, and enjoyed each other's company. The truth was we did not even regret it or worry too much about the consequences.

One evening, on April 28, 2007, I was in my penthouse waiting for Rosita. I was very excited to be kickin' it with Rosita again. She showed up at my apartment looking sensational as ever. Rosita wore a sheer sari and a tikka, a traditional Indian hair accessory, which complemented her diamond earrings beautifully. I loved her tanned toned body and emerald eyes. Rosita was one of the hottest women I had ever laid eyes on.

"Are you ready?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes, let's go, baby girl!" I replied.

The weather was warm and gorgeous. We raced down the streets of Manhattan in my yellow Corvette C6. I was so excited to be kicking it with Rosita that I had a serious hard-on just thinking about what we were going to do before the night's end. She looked over at me smiling, and kissed the side of my face. Rosita seemed to be more thrilled than I was.

We went to a nice lounge in Tribeca. As we walked to the back, we obviously enjoyed all the attention we received. I felt like I was one of the biggest hip-hop stars in the place. We took seats at a table, ordered some drinks and began talking.

"I like this place," Rosita expressed. "It's not too crowded and the crowd is not too wild and crazy."

"Yeah," I agreed. "That's why I really stop going to clubs. I prefer to go to a spot where the mood is cool and mellow."

"How do you think Arlene is going to feel about us hanging out like this?" Rosita asked.

I took a deep breath and said, "Well, I really don't know. It probably will not be good. I know that we have so much chemistry, which is strange. It feels like we should be the ones dating."

"I feel that way too." Rosita sighed.

"I have to be honest, I am feeling you, Rosita," I told her.

Rosita blushed. "Stop it."

"What?" I chuckled. "You're hot!"

"Well, thank you, Nature Boy," Rosita continued. "I think you're very handsome and I'm feeling you too. I can't believe you're turning me on."

Her comment put a smile on my face. I felt good about tonight. After we consumed our drinks, we began dancing innocently and playfully at first. Then our dancing became freaky. The more we danced, the bolder I got. I began feeling her up as if she was my girlfriend. I squeezed her ass, and played with her tits. I heard Rosita chuckled and moaned softly. We engaged in a nice French kiss, which had me feeling as if pyro was going off in my head.

Rosita whispered in my ear, "Do you want to get out of here and do something?"

"Yes," I said. "Let's go."

In the car, I had hip-hop and R&B music blaring. I felt her unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. When she saw it pointing up, even she gave me a look of surprise of how big it was. Rosita performed fellatio on me and I felt a bolt of electricity shot up my body. It felt so good that I tried my best not to loose control of the car. Finally, I stopped at a red light and Rosita rose up giggling.

Back at my penthouse, I sat up in my bed waiting for Rosita to finished showering. My erect dick already had a well-lubricated condom on it. I heard the water stop running, and Rosita walked in my bedroom. She stood there, hair down and dripping wet. She had nice round breasts with nipples sticking out invitingly, slim waist, and hips. I smiled at the sight of Rosita, anticipating great love making with her. Rosita crawled to the bed and our mouths met in a tongue-probed kiss. I still could not believe we were doing this as I gripped her bare ass-cheeks. She lowered herself kissing my torso, sucking my nipples, and licking my stomach. My dick disappeared in her warm mouth and she gave me one incredible blowjob.

"Oh, yes, shit!" I moaned. "That's it baby."

Rosita bobbed up and down on my dick like a pro, making it good and wet with her saliva. I enjoyed the view of her talent. I felt myself ready to ejaculate as she sucked my dick even harder. In seconds, my cream filled Rosita's mouth. She swallowed some of it, but most of it drooled out. She ran to the bathroom to clean her face and washed her mouth out.

"I hope that smooth tongue of yours is ready for this pussy, because I am hot!" Rosita said in a sultry voice.

She lay on the bed with her legs spread. I slowly approached her, and licked and sucked her pussy. Rosita's eyes were close and I saw the enjoyable look on her face. She moaned and humped her wet pussy at my mouth while I drank her sweet honey as it flowed out her pussy.

"I'm ready to fuck this pussy, baby." I expressed.

"Well, give it to me." Rosita demanded.

I got between her toned legs and slid my hard dick into her wet pussy. I pumped slowly, but immediately began picking up the pace. Rosita's cunt muscles squeezed my dick. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and she pulled me in tighter against her.

"Damn, you have some good pussy. Shit!" I announced.

"Fuck this pussy, daddy!" Rosita yelled.

I was fucking her deeper and harder. Rosita's eyes were rolling, and she moaned loudly. She was twisting, letting me know I was hitting her spot. She dug her nails into my back, and I stopped my pumping action. Her pussy cream milked my dick and I released myself.

I pulled Rosita on top of me, and she bounced up and down on my dick. The bedsprings squeaked in a steady rhythm and the headboard bumped against the wall. We both cried out that we were coming, and in seconds, we both climaxed.

Rosita collapsed on top of me, and she was so satisfied. She rolled over on her back looking up at the ceiling. "Nature Boy, you are the best I ever had! I can see why Arlene can't stop talking about you."

"She can't get enough of me," I implied.

About an hour later, we got dressed and went downstairs. I was too tired to drive, so I decided to call a cab for her. As we waited, we started kissing. I looked over and there was Arlene standing there hot! I did not expect Arlene to make a surprise visit. Rosita felt embarrassed, as she slowly moved away from me. It was the first time Arlene caught me cheating on her with her best friend. My body shook as if lightning had hit it. Arlene slapped me in the face repeatedly. Then she chased Rosita down the street. I really could not believe what was going on as I went after them to stop the situation from getting any crazier.

I caught up to Arlene, wrapped my arms around her, and held her back. Rosita vanished into the night. As I tried to calm Arlene down, I apologized for me and Rosita, and everything that went down. Arlene felt that she could not trust me, and decided to end the relationship. As she walked off, I felt bad that I hurt her, and regretted for kickin' it with her girlfriend.