The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 20

Story Info
Entry 20: Love Games.
1.4k words
4.67
5.4k
00

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in early July of 2007, when I rented a mega mansion in East Hampton, NY for a week and invited my closed friends to hang out with me. This time was different because I did not invite any of my women, but I did invite this attractive brown-haired woman named Bracha. She was of part African American, German and Native American descent. Bracha had me smitten, and I often had vivid images in my head of fucking her.

I was so happy to see all of them especially Bracha. Her new golden tan complemented her hair really well. She wore a blue short top with matching tight jeans. Bracha hugged me and gave me a nice soft kiss on the cheek. I told her how much I appreciated her for coming down and hanging out with me for a week of partying, fun and sun.

All of us decided to play war games, a more fun version of tag in which players find players from the opposing team, shoot them with paint guns, and try not to be shot. The last player standing unmarked was the winner. It was going to be Men vs. Women. Bracha gave me the vibe that she could not wait to get me in the woods. We all went off into the woods in different directions, once the instructor blew the whistle; it signaled the start of the game.

I was creeping through the woods like an assassin in the dark. I heard guns going off and laughter. I managed to shoot one woman in her ass when I caught her climbing a tree. She called me an asshole and walked back to the base. As I laughed to myself, someone on the woman team suddenly tackled me to the ground. She took off her mask and it was Bracha.

She laughed and said, "I got cha baby."

"Are you going to shoot me?" I asked with a smile.

Bracha took a moment and said, "Not if we work something out."

I knew exactly what she meant as I smiled.

Bracha led me to a nice secluded area with a nice view of the mansion. Without saying one word, we kissed and stripped out of our gear. I was surprise that Bracha was not wearing any panties. Seeing her sexy ass nude out in the woods was so exotic!

Bracha sat on a fallen tree trunk and spread her legs; I had a full view of her shaved pussy. She signaled me to come to her; I walked to her kissed her lips and breasts. Then I kneeled down to give that pussy of hers some tongue action. I licked, sucked and kissed her love tunnel. Bracha squeezed my head and trying her best not to scream. I felt her body trembled, and she was release her pleasure.

"God, you're good!" She says, "Put your dick in me. I am nice and wet."

"Let's do this!"

I pushed my dick inside her pussy, and made her jump a little. She was not lying about being nice and wet. I slide in and out of her very smoothly. I loved the way her body moved up and down on my dick. Bracha moaned and groaned with pleasure. I put my hand on her mouth to stop her from making noise. We both laughed at this. Bracha was too fuckin' good to be true!

The only thing left for us to do was climax, which we both did in seconds. I rested my head on her stomach trying to gather up some energy. I could not believe how drained I felt.

Bracha stood up and said, "We'd better cover up before somebody catches us."

We both got dressed quickly like fashion models doing a show. Before Bracha had any ideas to shoot me, I raised my gun and shot her twice in her chest. She gave me a look of disbelief that had me laughing.

"Gotcha," I smiled at her. "I see you at the base."

"You asshole," Bracha said, as she walked off. "I'm going to get you."

Lucky for me, I won the game and all the women were mad! The men cheered for me and lifted me on their shoulders. I felt like a basketball player who hit the game winning shot at a championship game.

It was close to the evening and we had a little cookout by the pool area. Everybody was still having a great time, enjoying the food and rap music. Bracha sat on the edge of the pool with her feet dangling in the water. Her breasts were so great, and her nipples were visible through the damp blue bikini top.

I jumped in the pool and swam to her. I saw her smile getting bigger and bigger as I got closer.

"It's nice and breezy out here. Look how hard your nipples are!" I told her.

"How do you know it's the weather that's causing them to be hard?" Bracha flirted.

"Well, you know I have that special effect on women." I confessed.

"We're going to finish what we did in the woods later on, handsome."

Bracha gave me a nice wink and walked over to the table to have a drink. Wow, I like the blue thong that was between her ass-cheeks. Bracha's ass was there for all to see, and she do not know how bad I wanted her right now. I felt like I was out on the beach in Miami enjoying the view of sexy women.

Later on that evening, we were all in the living room relaxing, laughing, and listening to some classic 90s hip-hop and R&B music. I observed everyone and noticed that some of my guests were anxious. To break the ice, I suggested we all play a game of strip poker. The rule was simple, the winner was the person with all their apparel on, and they can pick a "special prize". I took out a clean deck of cards, and we began playing like a bunch of professional gamblers.

After a few rounds, it was between Bracha and me. We were going at it, and I was so surprised how much of a card player Bracha was. I was down to my pants and Bracha had all her clothes on. She had that Kobe Bryant desire in her to win this game by any means necessary. Finally, Bracha won and she jumped up hi-fiving everyone in the room and looked at me seductively.

"Alright, Bracha, what do you want your special prize to be?" I asked.

Bracha smiled coyly, and said, "I want you to make out with me right now."

I got up and sauntered up to Bracha and we kissed. We were really into it. After a while, my guests scattered around, kissing and making out in dark corners. Bracha pulled her shirt over her head and followed me upstairs so we can have some privacy of our own.

We were in the master bedroom kissing and touching. We paused for a minute and listened to the squeaking sounds of bedsprings and passionate sighs. It came from beyond the walls and I felt like I was in a state-of-the art erotic theater. I could not even lie; listening to them turned Bracha and me on.

We jumped in the bed and got into some intense lovemaking. Bracha's legs were around my waist and I was pumping away as I squeezed her breasts. I gave Bracha some good deep fucking. She proved to be one hell of a sexual dynamo! She really could not get enough of my dick.

"Yes, fuck this pussy, daddy!" Bracha grunted. "Your dick is so big!"

"You like this big dick, baby?" I asked.

"You know I do, handsome." Bracha responded.

The rhythm we have had the whole bed rocking like a club. We were doing our best to "out fuck" the other guests in the house. It felt like a competition with all the loud moaning, bed springs squeaking, and headboard bumping.

"Let me ride that big bad boy." She yelled.

"Yes, punish this dick." I suggested.

Bracha leaped on top of me, and slowly rode me. She increased the tempo and the faster she went, the louder she was. Bracha was crying out, groaning and grunting.

"This is some good shit, yes!" She hollered.

I watched her rocked me in circular motion as she pinched my nipples. She soon let out a scream of ecstasy as she climaxed intensely. Her body shook for a moment, and then she collapsed on me. Bracha was motionless, as I lay there looking up at the ceiling with a satisfied expression on my face. I heard nothing but silence. My guests fucked themselves to sleep, ha-ha!